Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,876 members, 7,824,648 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

BBNaija's Whitemoney Performs His Song, 'Selense' On Stage (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija's Whitemoney Performs His Song, 'Selense' On Stage (Photos, Video) (23049 Views)

Pregnant Simi Rocks Her Baby Bump On Stage (Photos) / Yemi Alade In Hot Leather Pants On Stage. (Photos) / Davido's Face As A Lady Rocks Him On Stage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija's Whitemoney Performs His Song, 'Selense' On Stage (Photos, Video) by DropsMic(m): 9:01am On Dec 04, 2021
Yawn

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Whitemoney Performs His Song, 'Selense' On Stage (Photos, Video) by Justinlean02(m): 9:01am On Dec 04, 2021
Ok
Re: BBNaija's Whitemoney Performs His Song, 'Selense' On Stage (Photos, Video) by JBoss25(m): 9:01am On Dec 04, 2021
Peace081:
Selense abi Senseless cheesy,
Another trash grin
They're coming for you grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Whitemoney Performs His Song, 'Selense' On Stage (Photos, Video) by taretoofine(m): 9:03am On Dec 04, 2021
He's fulfilling his dreams
Re: BBNaija's Whitemoney Performs His Song, 'Selense' On Stage (Photos, Video) by Omniman(m): 9:05am On Dec 04, 2021
I like live concert... grin
I like instrumental.
Re: BBNaija's Whitemoney Performs His Song, 'Selense' On Stage (Photos, Video) by REVOLUTION2018(m): 9:05am On Dec 04, 2021
Wetin this one dey sing
Selense abi essence, which one you dey try to copy to sing�? This guy funny die��� from trash big brother naija to trash selense, you better try another one bro wink

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Whitemoney Performs His Song, 'Selense' On Stage (Photos, Video) by wwwihy: 9:05am On Dec 04, 2021
grin grin

pure rubbish

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Whitemoney Performs His Song, 'Selense' On Stage (Photos, Video) by chyzoo4u(m): 9:05am On Dec 04, 2021
Wow! What a song!

On replay here.

If money dey, life e dey, if life e dey hope dey, nso ooo... We go dey selense selense... grin grin grin

What a soul lifting song
Re: BBNaija's Whitemoney Performs His Song, 'Selense' On Stage (Photos, Video) by Tobidarker02: 9:06am On Dec 04, 2021
Make this guy no waste money on music ooo, he had better open a restaurant.
I wonder why his cycle are not telling him the truth

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Whitemoney Performs His Song, 'Selense' On Stage (Photos, Video) by alizma: 9:06am On Dec 04, 2021
Please can somebody advise him before it's too late, who has his mother's contact? I need to tell her something.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Whitemoney Performs His Song, 'Selense' On Stage (Photos, Video) by inumidun2010(m): 9:07am On Dec 04, 2021
visijo:
grin grin prepare for the outcome
But on a serious note... You know how many times I don break up?... Everytime na THREAT, I just dey PRAY make she CHEAT make I use am as an EXCUSE to JAPA....
If GOD can grant me this DESIRE ehn , I go happy... LAGOS GIRLS and DRAMA....

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Whitemoney Performs His Song, 'Selense' On Stage (Photos, Video) by Karemarealty288(m): 9:08am On Dec 04, 2021
AuroraB:
You better open an electronics, phone and accessories, laptop shop with the prize you won before hailers push you to oblivion undecided

Legendary coated with epic advise.....he who has ears let him hear..

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Whitemoney Performs His Song, 'Selense' On Stage (Photos, Video) by Healthrelatedjo: 9:10am On Dec 04, 2021
Ah Lagos girl...I just got out of a very toxic relationship with a babe from Ikorodu.
inumidun2010:
But on a serious note... You know how many times I don break up?... Everytime na THREAT, I just dey PRAY make she CHEAT make I use am as an EXCUSE to JAPA....
If GOD can grant me this DESIRE ehn , I go happy... LAGOS GIRLS and DRAMA....
Re: BBNaija's Whitemoney Performs His Song, 'Selense' On Stage (Photos, Video) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 9:13am On Dec 04, 2021
Peace081:
Another trash grin

Your blood dey too hot grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Whitemoney Performs His Song, 'Selense' On Stage (Photos, Video) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 9:13am On Dec 04, 2021
Healthrelatedjo:
Ah Lagos girl...I just got out of a very toxic relationship with a babe from Ikorodu.

Ikorodu na headquater of olosho
Re: BBNaija's Whitemoney Performs His Song, 'Selense' On Stage (Photos, Video) by Badguy77(m): 9:14am On Dec 04, 2021
To sing for kitchen and to sing for studio no be the same thing o...Mumu don go disgrace himself now. Chai

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Whitemoney Performs His Song, 'Selense' On Stage (Photos, Video) by kowopealajo: 9:14am On Dec 04, 2021
Re: BBNaija's Whitemoney Performs His Song, 'Selense' On Stage (Photos, Video) by Realtalk20: 9:15am On Dec 04, 2021
Well the yam leggers got talent Sha...

I will pick a yam leg over a skull miner any time or day

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Whitemoney Performs His Song, 'Selense' On Stage (Photos, Video) by Golan007: 9:15am On Dec 04, 2021
Nairaland and bad mouth.
grin
Re: BBNaija's Whitemoney Performs His Song, 'Selense' On Stage (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 04, 2021
I hate that word selense angry typical senseless choice of title
Re: BBNaija's Whitemoney Performs His Song, 'Selense' On Stage (Photos, Video) by Brunicekid(m): 9:18am On Dec 04, 2021
chyzoo4u:
Wow! What a song!

On replay here.

If money dey, life e dey, if life e dey hope dey, nso ooo... We go dey selense selense... grin grin grin

What a soul lifting song
Are you mocking??
Re: BBNaija's Whitemoney Performs His Song, 'Selense' On Stage (Photos, Video) by Lavikag: 9:19am On Dec 04, 2021
Every BBN winner mustn't sing

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Whitemoney Performs His Song, 'Selense' On Stage (Photos, Video) by MartinsD12(m): 9:20am On Dec 04, 2021
onthehill:

https://igberetvnews.com/1407887/bbnaijas-whitemoney-performs-song-selense-stage-photos-video/
People get bad mouth Sha , listen to the lyrics of the song before you turn down on him
Re: BBNaija's Whitemoney Performs His Song, 'Selense' On Stage (Photos, Video) by missyblissy: 9:20am On Dec 04, 2021
visijo:
Don’t end this year keeping secrets, tell your girlfriends you won’t marry them . �

The girls friends should know their stand. Just ask the question straight. Where is this relationship headed? Is there a future? Just say it and get it over with

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Whitemoney Performs His Song, 'Selense' On Stage (Photos, Video) by IbileIfe: 9:22am On Dec 04, 2021
AuroraB:
You better open an electronics, phone and accessories, laptop shop with the prize you won before hailers push you to oblivion undecided
Savage. grin
Re: BBNaija's Whitemoney Performs His Song, 'Selense' On Stage (Photos, Video) by AjalaDtraveller(f): 9:24am On Dec 04, 2021
I listened to the song on YouTube, it made a lot of sense. But here the instrumentalists didn't do him good at all. He should have just let the cd play here while he sang to it. The words of the song is uplifting. I love it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Whitemoney Performs His Song, 'Selense' On Stage (Photos, Video) by Mandrake20(m): 9:24am On Dec 04, 2021
Nawa for naija o. So prsn jst go tru bbnaija f next hin don acquire music talent. Check out d rest history & see how their career dey dangle.
Re: BBNaija's Whitemoney Performs His Song, 'Selense' On Stage (Photos, Video) by Someodds: 9:26am On Dec 04, 2021
Abeg forget music. You can do other things to stay relevant in the entertainment industry. This is trash, you're just burning down your fame anyhow with this trash.
Re: BBNaija's Whitemoney Performs His Song, 'Selense' On Stage (Photos, Video) by Brunicekid(m): 9:29am On Dec 04, 2021
AjalaDtraveller:
I listened to the song on YouTube, it made a lot of sense. But here the instrumentalists didn't do him good at all. He should have just let the cd play here while he sang to it. The words of the song is uplifting. I love it
You gat a point... There were issues with the instrumentals..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Whitemoney Performs His Song, 'Selense' On Stage (Photos, Video) by prophetfire: 9:35am On Dec 04, 2021
Peace081:
Another trash grin
. Thought he was doing some incantations. Wack of the highest order. He gathered people to listen to this?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Whitemoney Performs His Song, 'Selense' On Stage (Photos, Video) by JeffSA: 9:35am On Dec 04, 2021
alizma:
Please can somebody advise him before it's too late. Who has his mother's contact, I need to tell her something.
no time is late to start anything in life. The guy simply doesn't have any talent for music.
Re: BBNaija's Whitemoney Performs His Song, 'Selense' On Stage (Photos, Video) by Kingbeacon(m): 9:39am On Dec 04, 2021
I said this before and ama gonna repeat it again.... Selense will be song full of crap
I thought by now he would have open a big restaurant. Who knows he might make lot of money cause many people will really want to taste the food he always cook when he was in the house undecided undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pics: Adekunle Gold And Lola Oj At An Event / Charles Okocha Becomes Ehikings Real Estate Ambassador (Pix) / Bella Naija Vs Linda Ikeji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.