Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:43 PM

Anambra Election: I Have Not Received My Payment Like Others, What Do I Do? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Election: I Have Not Received My Payment Like Others, What Do I Do? (293 Views)

Where Is Jandor? And Why Is He Not Campaigning Like Others? / Tony Kakaka: Tinubu is not Money Conscious like Others / Just Received My Stay At Home Relief Food Items From Edo State Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Election: I Have Not Received My Payment Like Others, What Do I Do? by Pentagon007: 7:24am On Dec 04, 2021
Goodmorning fellow nairalanders. Mods please I don't know if Politics section is appropriate. Pls move it to correct section.

I worked as an Adhoc staff( APO1) during the just concluded Anambra election. But since that date(6/11/2021) there has not been any payment until last Monday when a colleague informed me that he has been paid. I checked my phone for alert but I didn't see any. So I decided to wait and see if my pay will come. Unfortunately up till now, I have not still been paid and I have asked other colleagues and they have as well been paid. So my confusion is that I don't know what the problem could be. I have sent a mail to INEC to complain, I got no response. I tried contacting the phone lines on both the INEC national website and Anambra state website, the both lines don't go through. I messaged them on Facebook, No response. Please guys advice me on what I can possibly do to atleast find out what the problem is and to correct it. Thank you.

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Pls Mods help me and move to front page so that I can get ideas and solution to my problem. Pls oo
Re: Anambra Election: I Have Not Received My Payment Like Others, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 7:31am On Dec 04, 2021
Some INEC officials don chop your allawee.Dont be disturbed.if this thread reach front page the thieves that stole your money will contribute and pay you.
Besides,I wonder why nobody is punish for stealing someone else's sweat.The same way politicians who include ghost workers in payrolls are not punished.
Re: Anambra Election: I Have Not Received My Payment Like Others, What Do I Do? by Pentagon007: 11:14am On Dec 04, 2021
Joysticks:
Some INEC officials don chop your allawee.Dont be disturbed.if this thread reach front page the thieves that stole your money will contribute and pay you.
Besides,I wonder why nobody is punish for stealing someone else's sweat.The same way politicians who include ghost workers in payrolls are not punished.
That will be very bad and unfortunate if INEC officials can commit that kind of fraud ontop of somebody's sweat and hardwork.
Re: Anambra Election: I Have Not Received My Payment Like Others, What Do I Do? by Jostoman: 12:06pm On Dec 04, 2021
Maybe you refuse to cooperate with them to rigg the election in anambra.

(1) (Reply)

Liquified Petroleum Gas Should Be Transition Fuel In Developing Countries – VP / Recurrent Jailbreak In Nigeria / Bosman : A Man With The Heart Of Gold (part 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.