Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,922 members, 7,810,536 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

Where Is Jandor? And Why Is He Not Campaigning Like Others? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Jandor? And Why Is He Not Campaigning Like Others? (36258 Views)

Lagos 2023: Jandor And Funke Akindele's Campaign In Badagry LG (Pictures) / Tony Kakaka: Tinubu is not Money Conscious like Others / Isaac Fayose: Jandor And Funke Akindele Ticket, Wedding In Government House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Jandor? And Why Is He Not Campaigning Like Others? by kk2027: 12:37pm On Mar 13, 2023
My guess is that PDAPC in Lagos has always worked together. I may be wrong but I have never really seen any strong opposition in Lagos.

I was telling someone then that I think Jimi Agbaje just dey play then.

APC has never really had any opposition in Lagos because if you pay close attention, you'll see the PDP candidate is usually "unserious" about opposing the government of the day

For the first time, I see APC being given a run for their money in Lagos

I pray a true Lagosian wins this time, they deserve to govern their own state just like others are doing in their various states

233 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Where Is Jandor? And Why Is He Not Campaigning Like Others? by Bianca2(f): 12:38pm On Mar 13, 2023
Jealousness

5 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Where Is Jandor? And Why Is He Not Campaigning Like Others? by Femich18(m): 12:40pm On Mar 13, 2023
Bianca2:
Jealousness
What's jealousy in what he wrote up there

214 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Where Is Jandor? And Why Is He Not Campaigning Like Others? by kk2027: 12:43pm On Mar 13, 2023
Could that be the strategy in Lagos all these while

Until a third force arose in the person of GRV

It wont be business as usual this time

This I have seen

321 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Where Is Jandor? And Why Is He Not Campaigning Like Others? by kk2027: 12:47pm On Mar 13, 2023
Bianca2:
Jealousness

It's only fair for true Lagosians to govern their state for once

192 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Where Is Jandor? And Why Is He Not Campaigning Like Others? by kk2027: 12:54pm On Mar 13, 2023
Femich18:

What's jealousy in what he wrote up there

I dont think the comment was directed to me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Jandor? And Why Is He Not Campaigning Like Others? by Femich18(m): 1:05pm On Mar 13, 2023
kk2027:

I dont think the comment was directed to me
Ok
Re: Where Is Jandor? And Why Is He Not Campaigning Like Others? by kk2027: 1:15pm On Mar 13, 2023
God bless GRV

136 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Where Is Jandor? And Why Is He Not Campaigning Like Others? by kk2027: 1:28pm On Mar 13, 2023
Thats why PO is my hero of modern day democracy

195 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Where Is Jandor? And Why Is He Not Campaigning Like Others? by HydraFeeds(m): 1:34pm On Mar 13, 2023
Nothing like collusion,PDP has always been a great challenger too but their candidate this time around is not a serious fellow and has fallen off after been displaced by LP .

APC still has high chances of winning because Sanwo Olu performed,he’s a Christian,he has grassroots support,he’s considered a better Yoruba ,more experienced and he’s incumbent. Many people that voted for Obi will vote for him . The only people that might vote against him are previous PDP base,some foreign tribes and few aggrieved youths .

96 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Where Is Jandor? And Why Is He Not Campaigning Like Others? by VinTruth: 1:47pm On Mar 13, 2023
APC knows how to cage PDP. BAT is actually a sound political strategist. Check all top shots in Lagos PDP and you will see a pattern that either Chairman, Secretary always end up in APC. I can give you 10 names.

In regards to Jandor, APC already had dirts kept aside against him and they are already releasing them, reason some people are accusing Jandor of domestic violence, woman-beater and then they are asking for his wife.

Did you not also see his alleged WAEC results.

APC have succeeded to finish Jandor's campaign already.

You would see the pattern in regards to GRV, APC has thrown IPOB, "he is Igbo", did not go to MIT, inexperience, burnt Lagos etc; but none has stuck on the gentleman!

The takeaway from this for all Youths is this: can your opponent and society put a beamlight on you and found nothing incriminating to hang you if and when the time comes?

GRV, as of today, is a quintessential gentleman, and a role model for our teeming youths, in a society filled with fake, criminal-minded, corruption-loving people; I doff my hat!

199 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Where Is Jandor? And Why Is He Not Campaigning Like Others? by Cantonese: 1:50pm On Mar 13, 2023
Bianca2:
Jealousness

“Jealousness”??
Where did you get that word from?

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Where Is Jandor? And Why Is He Not Campaigning Like Others? by yemmight(m): 1:55pm On Mar 13, 2023
He already accepted defeat long ago.

5 Likes

Re: Where Is Jandor? And Why Is He Not Campaigning Like Others? by nonhuman(m): 2:06pm On Mar 13, 2023
HydraFeeds:
Nothing like collusion,PDP has always been a great challenger too but their candidate this time around is not a serious fellow and has fallen off after been displaced by LP .

APC still has high chances of winning because Sanwo Olu performed,he’s a Christian,he has grassroots support,he’s considered a better Yoruba ,more experienced and he’s incumbent. Many people that voted for Obi will vote for him . The only people that might vote against him are previous PDP base,some foreign tribes and few aggrieved youths .

oga no PDP candidate in Lagos has ever been serious, tinubu usually buys ticket for them in PDP

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Jandor? And Why Is He Not Campaigning Like Others? by kk2027: 2:12pm On Mar 13, 2023
nonhuman:
oga no PDP candidate in Lagos has ever been serious, tinubu usually buys ticket for them in PDP

I have always reasoned along this line

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Jandor? And Why Is He Not Campaigning Like Others? by HydraFeeds(m): 2:19pm On Mar 13, 2023
nonhuman:
Agbaje was a serious contender .

It was only in 2019 that his popularity dropped against Sanwo Olu .

In 2015 ,he polled 44.64% against Ambode .

Obanikoro also performed well against Fashola polling 383k votes against the latters 599k votes

Also,they always performed well in the presidential elections too but failed woefully in the just concluded one .

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Jandor? And Why Is He Not Campaigning Like Others? by Freshtruth(m): 2:20pm On Mar 13, 2023
kk2027:
My guess is that PDAPC in Lagos has always worked together. I may be wrong but I have never really seen any strong opposition in Lagos.

APC has never really had any opposition in Lagos because if you pay close attention, you'll see the PDP candidate is usually "unserious" about opposing the government of the day

I pray a true Lagosian wins this time, they deserve to govern their own state just like others are doing in their various states
we are on d same point tinubu owns PDP and APC in Lagos. Na dey are afraid because Lp candidate is on different page

21 Likes

Re: Where Is Jandor? And Why Is He Not Campaigning Like Others? by kk2027: 2:33pm On Mar 13, 2023
HydraFeeds:

Agbaje was a serious contender .

It was only in 2019 that his popularity dropped against Sanwo Olu .

In 2015 ,he polled 44.64% against Ambode .

Obanikoro also performed well against Fashola polling 383k votes against the latters 599k votes

Also,they always performed well in the presidential elections too but failed woefully in the just concluded one .

I feel they always made it look that way to make it look like there was an opposition

Lagos has been PDAPC

They didnt see LP coming

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Where Is Jandor? And Why Is He Not Campaigning Like Others? by kk2027: 2:42pm On Mar 13, 2023
Freshtruth:
we are on d same point tinubu owns PDP and APC in Lagos. Na dey are afraid because Lp candidate is on different page

Exactly my thoughts

You cant win a ruling party by playing

15 Likes

Re: Where Is Jandor? And Why Is He Not Campaigning Like Others? by Burruchaga71(m): 2:43pm On Mar 13, 2023
He has been benched by GRV

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Jandor? And Why Is He Not Campaigning Like Others? by onatisi(m): 2:48pm On Mar 13, 2023
it seems he has weighed his chances and seen that he has very little chance, so he doesn't want to waste money again. and besides, if PDP had won the presidential, he would have at least known he will recover some of the money he has used but as it is now he doesn't want to lose anymore funds. and lastly, the labor party seems to be the new daring of at least 30-40 % of the masses and voting public, this gives very little room for PDP in Lagos.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Is Jandor? And Why Is He Not Campaigning Like Others? by kk2027: 2:48pm On Mar 13, 2023
yemmight:
He already accepted defeat long ago.

I doubt he was even serious from day one

Lagos PDAPC things

4 Likes

Re: Where Is Jandor? And Why Is He Not Campaigning Like Others? by kk2027: 2:51pm On Mar 13, 2023
When you see opposition, you'll know

7 Likes

Re: Where Is Jandor? And Why Is He Not Campaigning Like Others? by Burruchaga71(m): 2:52pm On Mar 13, 2023
VinTruth:
APC knows how to cage PDP. BAT is actually a sound political strategist. Check all top shots in Lagos PDP and you will see a pattern that either Chairman, Secretary always end up in APC. I can give you 10 names.

In regards to Jandor, APC already had dirts kept aside against him and they are already releasing them, reason some people are accusing Jandor of domestic violence, woman-beater and then they are asking for his wife.

Did you not also see his alleged WAEC results.

APC have succeeded to finish Jandor's campaign already.

You would see the pattern in regards to GRV, APC has thrown IPOB, "he is Igbo", did not go to MIT, inexperience, burnt Lagos etc; but none has stuck on the gentleman!

APC knows how to cage PDP. BAT is actually a sound political strategist.

If BAT is actually a sound political strategist, how come he loses his state of origin Osun, Lagos state where he governed and FCT. Infact BAT is nobody as long as Nigeria politics is concerned.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Is Jandor? And Why Is He Not Campaigning Like Others? by raskymonojendor: 2:52pm On Mar 13, 2023
nonhuman:
Even Jimi Agbaje too. Abeg dey lie small small

kk2027:

I pray a true Lagosians wins this time, they deserve to govern their own state just like others are doing in their various states
The kings in Lagos Island have accepted those you call Untrue Lagosians.

Even if it's true that they are not Lagosians, they have done an excellent job just like Awolowo from Ogun State and Gov. Lateef Jakande from Kwara state.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Jandor? And Why Is He Not Campaigning Like Others? by raskymonojendor: 2:53pm On Mar 13, 2023
kk2027:

I feel they always made it look that way to make it look like there was an opposition

Lagos has been PDAPC

They didnt see LP coming
LP = PDP

These ex-PDP guys are only riding on the wave of Peter Obi. PDP never went away, It's members and majority of its voters just transformed to Labour Party in the South.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Is Jandor? And Why Is He Not Campaigning Like Others? by kk2027: 2:54pm On Mar 13, 2023
GRV is the next governor of Lagos state

This I have seen

15 Likes

Re: Where Is Jandor? And Why Is He Not Campaigning Like Others? by kk2027: 3:02pm On Mar 13, 2023
raskymonojendor:

LP = PDP

I believe Lagos has been PDAPC until labour arrived

8 Likes

Re: Where Is Jandor? And Why Is He Not Campaigning Like Others? by Karemarealty288(m): 3:04pm On Mar 13, 2023
The truth is that Tinubu has always enjoyed the love and support of Lagosians until the following events unfolded. Then they started side talking.

1) Making his daughter Iya loja as against the rightful person that was supposed to take over from his adopted Mama.
2) Removal of Amode.

Replacing some Obas with his loyalists...Then Endsars and the reckless Oluomo factor.

21 Likes

Re: Where Is Jandor? And Why Is He Not Campaigning Like Others? by kk2027: 3:04pm On Mar 13, 2023
onatisi:
it seems he has weighed his chances and seen that he has very little chance, so he doesn't want to waste money again. and besides, if PDP had won the presidential, he would have at least known he will recover some of the money he has used but as it is now he doesn't want to lose anymore funds. and lastly, the labor party seems to be the new daring of at least 30-40 % of the masses and voting public, this gives very little room for PDP in Lagos.

Probably
But I never trusted Agbaje as an opposition

To displace a ruling party is no beans and you do that with all sense of seriousness

3 Likes

Re: Where Is Jandor? And Why Is He Not Campaigning Like Others? by onatisi(m): 3:08pm On Mar 13, 2023
to be honest, the opposition in Lagos as never presented any top politician, and the reason why Rhodes is even popular as a contesting candidate now is because peter obi his party presidential candidate defeated tinubu in Lagos. if that wasn't the case no one will be talking about the labour party winning the gubernatorial. but people believe that what happened on the 25th of Feb can be repeated again

kk2027:

Probably
But I never trusted Agbaje as an opposition

To displace a ruling party is no beans and you dont do that by sleeping

7 Likes

Re: Where Is Jandor? And Why Is He Not Campaigning Like Others? by Jostoman: 3:13pm On Mar 13, 2023
No matter what anybody says about Jandor am coming on friday to vote for him on saturday

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Angry As El-Rufai's Action Dents Tinubu's Peace Moves - Independent.ng / #Kwankwaso: What Happened To The Red Caps? / Don't Push Northerners Into Engaging In Reprisals - Arewa Group Warns Yorubas Ov

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.