Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,613 members, 7,816,519 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Maid Strangles Gov Lucky Igbinedion’s Mother To Death, Disappears With Her Money - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Maid Strangles Gov Lucky Igbinedion’s Mother To Death, Disappears With Her Money (1757 Views)

Unknown Woman Disappears With 6-Year-Old Girl In Benue School (Photo) / Bitcoin Company Shocks Customers, Disappears With Millions / 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maid Strangles Gov Lucky Igbinedion’s Mother To Death, Disappears With Her Money by Aonkuuse(m): 7:49am On Dec 04, 2021
Maria Oredola Igbinedion, mother to two-time former governor of Edo State, Lucky Nosakhare Igbinedion has been killed.

It was gathered that the deceased who is from Usen in Egor Local Government Area of Edo State died on Thursday December 2 at her home in Ugbo, Benin-City, the Edo State capital.

The 85-year-old was killed by one of her maids employed to live with and attend to her needs, reports said.

The Octogenarian was strangled to death by the maid in her home, the maid went ahead to ransacked her home for jewelries and money before disappearing into thin air.

Maria who had remained confined to a wheel chair since her 80th birthday, unable to move around, just managing to stay alive was killed by the hired maid entrusted to take care of her.

The girl who is now at large is reportedly from Cross River State as efforts are been made by security operatives to track and apprehend her.

Maria was married to Chief Gabriel Igbinedion, the Esama of Benin Kingdom as his first wife. She is survived by the former governor, Lucky Igbinedion, Bright Igbinedion, Charles Igbinedion and Mabel Amadi nee Igbinedion as well as numerous grandchildren.

Source: https://salemreporters.com/maid-strangles-gov-lucky-igbinedions-mother-to-death-disappears-with-her-money-jewelries/

Re: Maid Strangles Gov Lucky Igbinedion’s Mother To Death, Disappears With Her Money by adecz: 7:55am On Dec 04, 2021
shocked

Is this for real abi na rumor?

Did she need to kill such an old
woman? She should have simply
stolen her things & left❗️❗️☹️

The Christmas wey she wan go enjoy
with the money will be her end.

3 Likes

Re: Maid Strangles Gov Lucky Igbinedion’s Mother To Death, Disappears With Her Money by advanceDNA: 7:59am On Dec 04, 2021
Why don’t I believe this story...The over 80 year old mama is on a wheel chair... is she strong enough to stop the maid from stealing......

But the maid had to strangle mama before leaving the house.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maid Strangles Gov Lucky Igbinedion’s Mother To Death, Disappears With Her Money by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 04, 2021
I don't believe the story yet,where is diarykidd?
Re: Maid Strangles Gov Lucky Igbinedion’s Mother To Death, Disappears With Her Money by dawnomike(m): 8:29am On Dec 04, 2021
I just hope this is untrue...If this truly happened; I pray and hope that maid is found and punished.
Re: Maid Strangles Gov Lucky Igbinedion’s Mother To Death, Disappears With Her Money by Segkem2013(m): 8:33am On Dec 04, 2021
Most of these maids are necessary evil.
Re: Maid Strangles Gov Lucky Igbinedion’s Mother To Death, Disappears With Her Money by Deborah98(f): 8:39am On Dec 04, 2021
I don't want to be biased but some of these rich people lack manners and human empathy. I've a relative whose wife is something else, the way she talks and boasts mehn dey shock... there's always an action before a reaction and I believe something must have prompted this action from the maid. Whatever it is,she should be apprehended and questioned and if found guilty the law should take it's course. I'm against her actions though.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maid Strangles Gov Lucky Igbinedion’s Mother To Death, Disappears With Her Money by Ademola47(m): 8:41am On Dec 04, 2021
Killerbean Killermaid
Re: Maid Strangles Gov Lucky Igbinedion’s Mother To Death, Disappears With Her Money by Richy4(m): 9:18am On Dec 04, 2021
What did the Autopsy report revealed? Death by strangulation?...

A lot of people are experts nowadays in finding cause of death including the gardeners, gateman, cooks, not to talk of experts that stays in beer parlours embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Maid Strangles Gov Lucky Igbinedion’s Mother To Death, Disappears With Her Money by SKhanmi: 9:27am On Dec 04, 2021
Nigerians can be very gullible people. Want to Kill someone while successfully covering your tracks, just release easily believed stories that won't be questioned by the emotional masses e.g ritualist,snake bite, Herdsmen, building collapse, motor accident etc.

Which maid would be foolish enough to strangle the mother of an ex governor?

3 Likes

Re: Maid Strangles Gov Lucky Igbinedion’s Mother To Death, Disappears With Her Money by delzbaba(m): 9:28am On Dec 04, 2021
Re: Maid Strangles Gov Lucky Igbinedion’s Mother To Death, Disappears With Her Money by DIKEnaWAR: 9:43am On Dec 04, 2021
Hmmm...

Strangling and stealing seem to run in the family. From strangling Edo people and stealing their money to the old mama...
Re: Maid Strangles Gov Lucky Igbinedion’s Mother To Death, Disappears With Her Money by SportsHD: 9:47am On Dec 04, 2021
Didn't she have person security? Sounds like politics.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maid Strangles Gov Lucky Igbinedion’s Mother To Death, Disappears With Her Money by shigishege: 10:02am On Dec 04, 2021
Another chidinma ojukwu loading
Re: Maid Strangles Gov Lucky Igbinedion’s Mother To Death, Disappears With Her Money by Ikea81: 10:10am On Dec 04, 2021
No rope the girl cos she made away with her severance pay. Is Igbinedion not collecting pension for 8years rule. Abeg no blackmail the little thief. 85 year old woman wey dey manage to breathe daily naim person still dey strangle?

1 Like

Re: Maid Strangles Gov Lucky Igbinedion’s Mother To Death, Disappears With Her Money by floss(m): 10:32am On Dec 04, 2021
The worst thing that can happen to anyone is thinking that the devil is a big fool... imagine killing not just an ordinary person but a whole Esama of Benin Wife, one of the top 5 respected family in the whole of Edo State.. the only way this girl can see the light of the day is if she's granted presidential pardon....but that won't still guarantee her safety because blood will go for blood..
Chidinma Ojukwu on hearing this will be like

" Babe you no ask question before you do that thing?..."
Rip young lady in advance.

1 Like

Re: Maid Strangles Gov Lucky Igbinedion’s Mother To Death, Disappears With Her Money by Danjikanbauchi: 12:51pm On Dec 04, 2021
That's Nigeria for you, an over 80 years old woman who died most be tied to some on in accusations of killing her. Even when her time is up

1 Like

Re: Maid Strangles Gov Lucky Igbinedion’s Mother To Death, Disappears With Her Money by TheWolfen(m): 1:34pm On Dec 04, 2021
This maid is not only a killer but also greedy and an ungrateful person.
Re: Maid Strangles Gov Lucky Igbinedion’s Mother To Death, Disappears With Her Money by Agricmoney(m): 1:41pm On Dec 04, 2021
Always know the background of whom you employ and know people relating to them Incase of contingencies

Anyway, Agriculture is life
Re: Maid Strangles Gov Lucky Igbinedion’s Mother To Death, Disappears With Her Money by Preciousppearl(f): 6:43am On Dec 05, 2021
SKhanmi:
Nigerians can be very gullible people. Want to Kill someone while successfully covering your tracks, just release easily believed stories that won't be questioned by the emotional masses e.g ritualist,snake bite, Herdsmen, building collapse, motor accident etc.

Which maid would be foolish enough to strangle the mother of an ex governor?
she actually did.

(1) (Reply)

My Brother Was Shot Dead By Hope Uzodidmma Ebube Agu Please Help Me Share. / Armed Thief WANTED / I Will Disarm Whoever That Wants To Shot Me with jazz- Akwa Okuko (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.