Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,945 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

My Brother Was Shot Dead By Hope Uzodidmma Ebube Agu Please Help Me Share. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Brother Was Shot Dead By Hope Uzodidmma Ebube Agu Please Help Me Share. (1758 Views)

My Brother Was Kidnapped, Beaten And Robbed In Lagos On His Way To Work / My Brother Was Kidnapped And Killed, His Car Stolen - Man / My Brother Was Attacked By Kidnappers, He Killed One, Injured One - Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Brother Was Shot Dead By Hope Uzodidmma Ebube Agu Please Help Me Share. by OLisaMacaulay(m): 5:06pm On May 03, 2022
Please admin help me approved

humanity and nature will hold uzodimmma responsible for the death of my younger brother

My little brother was very young and industrial he was with me in Port Harcourt before he moved to the village eleh oru west, to process his admission today his dreams have been knocked out by hope uzodimmas thugs

What have we done to deserve this astrocity, we have no government connection or anyone to speak for us
Just because he saw Ebube Agu and ran inside the house, he was immediately shot by uzodimma hope thugs

Why could this happen to us.
I curse you hope uzodinmma
As a father, you will experience the death of your child, it will never be well for you and your family.

I can't imagine my little brother is gone forever, my family needs judgment, all I can do now is cry.
Nigerians, I need help by sharing this post. I do not know where to start.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Brother Was Shot Dead By Hope Uzodidmma Ebube Agu Please Help Me Share. by tit(f): 5:09pm On May 03, 2022
Now we can see the unknown gunmen

1 Like

Re: My Brother Was Shot Dead By Hope Uzodidmma Ebube Agu Please Help Me Share. by Obagofixxy: 5:10pm On May 03, 2022
So bad.... Rip to him
Re: My Brother Was Shot Dead By Hope Uzodidmma Ebube Agu Please Help Me Share. by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 03, 2022
And if we share does it change anything or will they hold hope responsible?
You have to understand that crying for justice online won't get you what you want.
Re: My Brother Was Shot Dead By Hope Uzodidmma Ebube Agu Please Help Me Share. by OLisaMacaulay(m): 5:17pm On May 03, 2022
Chiefbutcher007:
And if we share does it change anything or will they hold hope responsible?
You have to understand that crying for justice online won't get you what you want.

What do you think I should do please
Re: My Brother Was Shot Dead By Hope Uzodidmma Ebube Agu Please Help Me Share. by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 03, 2022
OLisaMacaulay:

What do you think I should do please
Get over it,you don't have a single evidence that it was carried out directly or indirectly by hope.
This accusations is so insignificant.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Was Shot Dead By Hope Uzodidmma Ebube Agu Please Help Me Share. by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 03, 2022
Sadonic.
Unbiased investigation is needed.
Re: My Brother Was Shot Dead By Hope Uzodidmma Ebube Agu Please Help Me Share. by TheKrakon: 5:19pm On May 03, 2022
RIP. Your brother has left this evil world. He has gone to a place where the world can no longer hurt him. Rest in peace hero. Every upright adult is a hero.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Was Shot Dead By Hope Uzodidmma Ebube Agu Please Help Me Share. by habsydiamond(m): 5:20pm On May 03, 2022
There is nothing like unknown gunmen.. These people are our neighbors oo.. They know all the routes in their states cos if not they won't know
Re: My Brother Was Shot Dead By Hope Uzodidmma Ebube Agu Please Help Me Share. by OLisaMacaulay(m): 5:27pm On May 03, 2022
Chiefbutcher007:

Get over it,you don't have single evidence that it was carried out directly or indirectly by hope.
These accusations are so insignificant.

My brother was shot by ebube Agu
A security outfit set up by hope uzodimma
For doing just nothing
You are heartles

3 Likes

Re: My Brother Was Shot Dead By Hope Uzodidmma Ebube Agu Please Help Me Share. by sunnymighty(m): 5:27pm On May 03, 2022
I feel your pain bro! may God comfort you and the loved ones he left behind. May his soul RIP.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Was Shot Dead By Hope Uzodidmma Ebube Agu Please Help Me Share. by OLisaMacaulay(m): 5:28pm On May 03, 2022
habsydiamond:
There is nothing like unknown gunmen.. These people are our neighbors oo.. They know all the routes in their states cos if not they won't know

This is not unknown government
It ebube ago

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Was Shot Dead By Hope Uzodidmma Ebube Agu Please Help Me Share. by lordchiz(m): 5:30pm On May 03, 2022
Nawaooooo...... Atrocities in my state ooooooo
Re: My Brother Was Shot Dead By Hope Uzodidmma Ebube Agu Please Help Me Share. by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 03, 2022
OLisaMacaulay:

My brother was shot by ebube Agu
A security outfit set up by hope uzodimma
For doing just nothing
You are heartles
That doesn't make hope the killer.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Was Shot Dead By Hope Uzodidmma Ebube Agu Please Help Me Share. by Creamypie(m): 5:59pm On May 03, 2022
OLisaMacaulay:

humanity and nature will hold uzodimmma responsible for the death of my younger brother

My little brother was very young and industrial he was with me in Port Harcourt before he moved to the village eleh oru west, to process his admission today his dreams have been knocked out by hope uzodimmas thugs

What have we done to deserve this astrocity, we have no government connection or anyone to speak for us
Just because he saw Ebube Agu and ran inside the house, he was immediately shot by uzodimma hope thugs

As a father, you will experience the death of your child, it will never be well for you and your family.

I can't imagine my little brother is gone forever, my family needs judgment, all I can do now is cry.
u can make a statement to the police. Ebube whatever can be summoned,and if he was innocent, police will do the needful. But if na me, I Go carry arms, trace ebube Abu family members and kill en mass, after about six months of the incident

4 Likes

Re: My Brother Was Shot Dead By Hope Uzodidmma Ebube Agu Please Help Me Share. by OLisaMacaulay(m): 7:23pm On May 03, 2022
Creamypie:
u can make a statement to the police. Ebube whatever can be summoned,and if he was innocent, police will do the needful. But if na me, I Go carry arms, trace ebube Abu family members and kill en mass, after about six months of the incident

Which one is if he was innocent I guy who came back to register jamb in the village
Re: My Brother Was Shot Dead By Hope Uzodidmma Ebube Agu Please Help Me Share. by Valkrie: 9:16pm On May 03, 2022
OLisaMacaulay:

Oga..stop wailing...just get the details of the unit who killed your brother and trace all their family members...strike after 6 months to one year and take your revenge simple.. Nah only God get power to forgive...!! Do me I do you God no go vex...simple...!!!

Once they begin to understand that them and their family would also pay the price for their excesses outside during operation they would learn to be civil by fire by force..!! Nonsense....!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Was Shot Dead By Hope Uzodidmma Ebube Agu Please Help Me Share. by Lamanii22(f): 10:04pm On May 03, 2022
The same uzodinma that gave his daughter’s hand in marriage last week?

1 Like

Re: My Brother Was Shot Dead By Hope Uzodidmma Ebube Agu Please Help Me Share. by Lamanii22(f): 10:12pm On May 03, 2022
OLisaMacaulay:

This is not unknown government
It ebube ago
omg! This is so so painful to see…. How’s your mom doing? I don’t think justice exist in Nigeria ooo…. Omooor see how a cute, young promising boy just died like that in split second…. May the lord console you… if only he had not bothered about jamb……
Re: My Brother Was Shot Dead By Hope Uzodidmma Ebube Agu Please Help Me Share. by VillagePipu: 1:07am On May 04, 2022
tit:
Now we can see the unknown gunmen
it is no more Fulanis and DSS?

1 Like

Re: My Brother Was Shot Dead By Hope Uzodidmma Ebube Agu Please Help Me Share. by VillagePipu: 1:17am On May 04, 2022
My condolences on the death of your brother.
However, if you wish to get justice, you need to be objective. Get a lawyer and file a formal complaint against Ebubeagu, not just shouting Uzodinma.
Write a petition against them and send it to the AIG of the zone and if possible the IGP.
Sorry for your loss, this shouldn't be happening.
UGM are killing Igbos, Ebubeagu is killing Igbos.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Was Shot Dead By Hope Uzodidmma Ebube Agu Please Help Me Share. by Equal2DeTask(m): 5:37am On May 04, 2022
Re: My Brother Was Shot Dead By Hope Uzodidmma Ebube Agu Please Help Me Share. by Deadmeat: 8:22am On May 04, 2022
Unfortunately bro Justice is very costly in this part of the world.
Re: My Brother Was Shot Dead By Hope Uzodidmma Ebube Agu Please Help Me Share. by SALIMAN(m): 9:46am On May 04, 2022
All happened in igboland
Re: My Brother Was Shot Dead By Hope Uzodidmma Ebube Agu Please Help Me Share. by ibechris(m): 12:35pm On May 04, 2022
This is how they create fear and tag everyone ipod...only if u live in the east u will understand that politicians are the ones perpetrating these killings in the Eastern heart land.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Beaten Blue-black After He Was Caught Sleeping With His Neighbour’s Wife / I Will Disarm Whoever That Wants To Shot Me with jazz- Akwa Okuko (video) / 2 Male Students Were Seen Kissing Publicly In Lekki Expressway(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.