Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,365 members, 7,829,929 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Help With German Block Account Info - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help With German Block Account Info (1994 Views)

How Is Proof Of Funds For The Netherlands Sorted With A Block Account? / Birth Tourism: US Block Visas For Pregnant Women Visiting To Give Birth / How Much Does A Student Seeking Admission In Norway Block Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With German Block Account Info by brosprophet(m): 8:10am On Dec 04, 2021
Hello guys, I'm in Cyprus and have got admitted to study in Germany but I have issues funding the so called German block account . Since I am away from the country and couldnt reach directly to banks in Nigeria, my bro has been helpful but no positive outcome . Each time he goes to a bank in Nigeria he's told different stuff. This Is my major problem as I need this block account to apply for Visa . Please, has anyone funded this account recently or has idea on how to go about it ?
Re: Help With German Block Account Info by Richdee1(m): 8:17pm On Dec 04, 2021
SamuelAnyawu
Good day boss, please I'm a SOCIAL WORKER and would love to with any iNGO, what's your advice, how did you begin your Career as a Humanitarian worker

I no fit stay this house longer

Sorry for quoting you on this thread, I no wan spam that War group
Re: Help With German Block Account Info by GeneralDae: 8:40pm On Dec 04, 2021
brosprophet:
Hello guys, I'm in Cyprus and have got admitted to study in Germany but I have issues funding the so called German block account . Since I am away from the country and couldnt reach directly to banks in Nigeria, my bro has been helpful but no positive outcome . Each time he goes to a bank in Nigeria he's told different stuff. This Is my major problem as I need this block account to apply for Visa . Please, has anyone funded this account recently or has idea on how to go about it ?
You must not necessarily fund your blocked account from Nigeria. If you've opened the account, you should be able to fund it from Cyprus.
Re: Help With German Block Account Info by brosprophet(m): 9:09pm On Dec 05, 2021
GeneralDae:

You must not necessarily fund your blocked account from Nigeria. If you've opened the account, you should be able to fund it from Cyprus.

Yes you are right ....it's easier to fund it from here but the issue is that the money is in Nigeria ,and getting the money across to Cyprus would me buying Euro from black matter which is usually more (€1 = 650 or 670) and going by this, definitely, would run the money short . That's the reason I'm looking for a possible way to do it from naija which I believe would be cheaper ( 465 naira = 1€
Re: Help With German Block Account Info by GeneralDae: 9:19pm On Dec 05, 2021
brosprophet:

Yes you are right ....it's easier to fund it from here but the issue is that the money is in Nigeria ,and getting the money across to Cyprus would me buying Euro from black matter which is usually more (€1 = 650 or 670) and going by this, definitely, would run the money short . That's the reason I'm looking for a possible way to do it from naija which I believe would be cheaper ( 465 naira = 1€
Okay I used to know about filling Form A at the bank, but I don't know if that's still the most common method. Research about Form A.
Re: Help With German Block Account Info by Enddy50ty(m): 11:16am On Dec 06, 2021
Go on setlinn.com and ask questions about funding a blocked account you'll definitely get a positive response on how to go about it.
Re: Help With German Block Account Info by SamuelAnyawu(m): 3:59pm On Dec 07, 2021
Richdee1:
SamuelAnyawu
Good day boss, please I'm a SOCIAL WORKER and would love to with any iNGO, what's your advice, how did you begin your Career as a Humanitarian worker

I no fit stay this house longer

Sorry for quoting you on this thread, I no wan spam that War group

No p at all Bro.

I started as a volunteer with a National small NGO for a year plus and started applying aggressively for INGO that pay well.

Later I got one with a Nigerian NGO that pays well and from there I started climbing up and got a job in Borno. In Borno I have moved over to 4 International NGO.

One of the secrets is applying aggressively as if your life depends on it. And continue studying humanitarian courses online for free

1 Like

Re: Help With German Block Account Info by Richdee1(m): 12:08pm On Dec 08, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:

No p at all Bro.

I started as a volunteer with a National small NGO for a year plus and started applying aggressively for INGO that pay well.

Later I got one with a Nigerian NGO that pays well and from there I started climbing up and got a job in Borno. In Borno I have moved over to 4 International NGO.

One of the secrets is applying aggressively as if your life depends on it. And continue studying humanitarian courses online for free

Can I get some of these organization you started with, I can enter your DM if you let me. Thanks bro
Re: Help With German Block Account Info by Richdee1(m): 7:42pm On Dec 20, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:

No p at all Bro.

Boss, abeg any pointers to National NGOs?
No matter the location

And when you started as a Volunteer, where you payed?
Re: Help With German Block Account Info by brosprophet(m): 10:06pm On Feb 12, 2022
GeneralDae:

Okay I used to know about filling Form A at the bank, but I don't know if that's still the most common method. Research about Form A.
Thanks, but most banks in Nigeria have denied this .. my Brother went to several banks in Nigeria . One of the banks he went to, the guy who attended to him send it's strange that he has not heard about this blocked account thing .... one of them (Sterling in Warri) said since the recipient account is in my name and not a school name that it isn't possible as FormA pays only to school accounts and not individual account ...
Re: Help With German Block Account Info by GeneralDae: 10:14pm On Feb 12, 2022
brosprophet:

Thanks, but most banks in Nigeria have denied this .. my Brother went to several banks in Nigeria . One of the banks he went to, the guy who attended to him send it's strange that he has not heard about this blocked account thing .... one of them (Sterling in Warri) said since the recipient account is in my name and not a school name that it isn't possible as FormA pays only to school accounts and not individual account ...
Wow, try first bank first and if they don't allow FormA, then it's probably no longer possible. Better still if you know anyone currently in Germany especially those who relocated within the last two years then better.
Re: Help With German Block Account Info by Uniqueaccountant(m): 10:18pm On Feb 12, 2022
Use crypto to move your money from Nigeria to Cyprus

(1) (Reply)

Uk Application Form I Fill In / Travel To South Africa / Nigeria Real Beauty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.