Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,732 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

How Is Proof Of Funds For The Netherlands Sorted With A Block Account? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Is Proof Of Funds For The Netherlands Sorted With A Block Account? (753 Views)

Video Of How Road Users In The Netherlands Give Way To An Ambulance(pix,vid) / Help With German Block Account Info / Nigerians In The Netherlands? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Is Proof Of Funds For The Netherlands Sorted With A Block Account? by nercyy(f): 2:37am On Mar 24
I got an admission to study in the Netherlands, and one of their criteria is to send an amount as proof of finances in living expenses to their bank account.

I have not seen this one before o. People who normally do Proof of Funds sef keep rejecting me, and they don't do it. The money is quite large, and loans are hard to get. embarassed

Please, any idea about how I can go about this?

This admission is important to me, and I can't afford to miss it.
Re: How Is Proof Of Funds For The Netherlands Sorted With A Block Account? by Ajens1991: 2:50am On Mar 24
How much?
This is why it's advisable to have alternative finance.

Keep searching. God will come through for you sir .Amen
Re: How Is Proof Of Funds For The Netherlands Sorted With A Block Account? by advanceDNA: 2:53am On Mar 24
nercyy:
I got an admission to study in the Netherlands, and one of their criteria is to send an amount as proof of finances in living expenses to their bank account.

I have not seen this one before o. People who normally do Proof of Funds sef keep rejecting me, and they don't do it. The money is quite large, and loans are hard to get. embarassed

Proof of funds via block account means u must have the whole amount for a year's upkeep sent to the school..... With exchange rate of nearly N1800 for 1euro....proof of funds for one or two years will be huge..

The bad part is....u can't borrow it from POF business men because refunding it who u lend u won't be possible since the school wont give the money back to you at once when u get to Netherlands...

they will pay u in bits like salary every month... It's a way of proving the money is yours and not borrowed... That's why lots of pple that want to japa through study don't go to those countries, which also include Germany, Belgium, etc...
Re: How Is Proof Of Funds For The Netherlands Sorted With A Block Account? by nercyy(f): 3:27am On Mar 24
Amen. Thank you

It's 15k euros.

Ajens1991:
How much?
This is why it's advisable to have alternative finance.

Keep searching. God will come through for you sir .Amen
Re: How Is Proof Of Funds For The Netherlands Sorted With A Block Account? by nercyy(f): 3:28am On Mar 24
No, the full amount would be refunded, and not in bits, please. They refund in 1-3 weeks. I'm currently seeking who can help out with this.

advanceDNA:

Proof of funds via block account means u must have the whole amount for a year's upkeep sent to the school..... With exchange rate of nearly N1800 for 1euro....proof of funds for one or two years will be huge..

The bad part is....u can't borrow it from POF business men because refunding it who u lend u won't be possible since the school wont give the money back to you at once when u get to Netherlands...

they will pay u in bits like salary every month... It's a way of proving the money is yours and not borrowed... That's why lots of pple that want to japa through study don't go to those countries, which also include Germany, Belgium, etc...
Re: How Is Proof Of Funds For The Netherlands Sorted With A Block Account? by Harbey92(m): 5:36am On Mar 24
is the school free ? dont you have to pay school fees?
nercyy:
No, the full amount would be refunded, and not in bits, please. They refund in 1-3 weeks. I'm currently seeking who can help out with this.

Re: How Is Proof Of Funds For The Netherlands Sorted With A Block Account? by advanceDNA: 3:19pm On Mar 24
nercyy:

But I thought Netherlands also has 2nd option of using bank statement....just that u have to have the balance for 3months.....u can still borrow....negotiate a low interest rate since u are borrowing for long.....and refund the money before u leave naija....

Is that not better than block account..cos no one will borrow u money u will return after u land abroad...unless they are family that knows u won't runaway with their money
Re: How Is Proof Of Funds For The Netherlands Sorted With A Block Account? by biggal: 3:28pm On Mar 24
Please does pof from pof business men really work

Please who has used it before??
Re: How Is Proof Of Funds For The Netherlands Sorted With A Block Account? by tensazangetsu20(m): 4:03pm On Mar 24
Aside proof of funds, how do you intend to pay your complete tuition fees. Netherlands is one of the most expensive places to study in the world. It's even more expensive than the UK.

1 Like

Re: How Is Proof Of Funds For The Netherlands Sorted With A Block Account? by ednut1(m): 4:06pm On Mar 24
nercyy:

you cannot afford it so look for the one you can afford

1 Like

Re: How Is Proof Of Funds For The Netherlands Sorted With A Block Account? by nercyy(f): 8:49pm On Mar 24
see your mouth

ednut1:
Re: How Is Proof Of Funds For The Netherlands Sorted With A Block Account? by nercyy(f): 8:50pm On Mar 24
That's not an issue, I didn't intend to go to school for free?

Why can't Nigerians help out instead of questioning somebody? gosh
tensazangetsu20:
Aside proof of funds, how do you intend to pay your complete tuition fees. Netherlands is one of the most expensive places to study in the world. It's even more expensive than the UK.
Re: How Is Proof Of Funds For The Netherlands Sorted With A Block Account? by nercyy(f): 8:51pm On Mar 24
Thank you so much. That's what I'm currently considering

advanceDNA:

But I thought Netherlands also has 2nd option of using bank statement....just that u have to have the balance for 3months.....u can still borrow....negotiate a low interest rate since u are borrowing for long.....and refund the money before u leave naija....

Is that not better than block account..cos no one will borrow u money u will return after u land abroad...unless they are family that knows u won't runaway with their money
Re: How Is Proof Of Funds For The Netherlands Sorted With A Block Account? by nercyy(f): 8:52pm On Mar 24
Lmao. of course you have to. It's the proof of fund I'm asking about, please

Harbey92:
is the school free ? dont you have to pay school fees?
Re: How Is Proof Of Funds For The Netherlands Sorted With A Block Account? by donbrowser(m): 3:31am On Mar 25
nercyy:

Send a DM

1 Like

Re: How Is Proof Of Funds For The Netherlands Sorted With A Block Account? by nercyy(f): 5:16pm On Mar 28
Hii

Done

donbrowser:

Send a DM
Re: How Is Proof Of Funds For The Netherlands Sorted With A Block Account? by donbrowser(m): 5:34pm On Mar 28
nercyy:
Hii

Done

Use the ẹ́mail in my sig
Re: How Is Proof Of Funds For The Netherlands Sorted With A Block Account? by nercyy(f): 6:55pm On Mar 29
Alright. Thank youu

donbrowser:

Use the ẹ́mail in my sig
Re: How Is Proof Of Funds For The Netherlands Sorted With A Block Account? by Maria96: 8:37pm On Mar 29
nercyy:
Alright. Thank youu

when you fall into scammers trap. Dont come here to cry o
Re: How Is Proof Of Funds For The Netherlands Sorted With A Block Account? by nercyy(f): 1:03am On Apr 01
What help have you offered?

Maria96:
when you fall into scammers trap. Dont come here to cry o
Re: How Is Proof Of Funds For The Netherlands Sorted With A Block Account? by Ashirioluwa: 1:30am On Apr 01
ednut1:

Truth is bitter.
Re: How Is Proof Of Funds For The Netherlands Sorted With A Block Account? by Ashirioluwa: 1:33am On Apr 01
nercyy:
That's not an issue, I didn't intend to go to school for free?

Why can't Nigerians help out instead of questioning somebody? gosh

What are you expecting from a total stranger? Stop fooling yourself, your best bet is to go through family and friends.
Re: How Is Proof Of Funds For The Netherlands Sorted With A Block Account? by nercyy(f): 8:10pm On Apr 05
Expecting a response or help. Not deviating from the question like you're doing now.

Ashirioluwa:

What are you expecting from a total stranger? Stop fooling yourself, your best bet is to go through family and friends.

(1) (Reply)

Postal Costs / Citizenship And Immigration Canada / Any Body In Sweden?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.