Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,427 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

Akan Okon: Ibom Deep Seaport Will Be The Game Changer To A'ibom Economy - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akan Okon: Ibom Deep Seaport Will Be The Game Changer To A'ibom Economy (10159 Views)

Akan Okon: Ibom Deep Seaport To Be Built In Phases / Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road / Gov Emmanuel Applauds FG On Speedy Actualization Of Ibom Deep Seaport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akan Okon: Ibom Deep Seaport Will Be The Game Changer To A'ibom Economy by penceman(m): 10:43am On Dec 04, 2021
What i hate most is unbridled capitalism. The governor of akwa ibom should understand that with the derivation from oil, ibbibio people deserve monthly cash transfer, like buhari is doing. What is the essence of investment that the majority can not access. All his projects are taylor made for the rich and yet akwa ibom people are the poorest i have seen out here. You cant believe they get times three the revenue of oyo state.
Re: Akan Okon: Ibom Deep Seaport Will Be The Game Changer To A'ibom Economy by Nyascobar1414: 10:45am On Dec 04, 2021
Realtalk20:

As a product of akwa ibom that you are I am not surprised at the level of filth you display.

What's what haoones when ones parents are prostitutes and armed robbers

My condolences..

Not all are theives but for the prostitution stuff...

99% of girls are into it directly or indirectly
Re: Akan Okon: Ibom Deep Seaport Will Be The Game Changer To A'ibom Economy by Boniwhite: 10:50am On Dec 04, 2021
If i were any akwa~ibomite i will go down on my knees every morning and thank God. Because nigeria accomodates, & keep tolerating them.
they offer little in terms of human resources. Maybe only edikaikong & afang sha! Then their women are certified konji quencher.
in a nutshell akwa ibom is like P In Psychology
Re: Akan Okon: Ibom Deep Seaport Will Be The Game Changer To A'ibom Economy by simabastin: 11:03am On Dec 04, 2021
[quote author=Mikekan30 post=108200503][/quote]
I refuse to come down to your level!
Until something intelligible exudes from your brain, I won't bother replying you...

Cheers man!
Re: Akan Okon: Ibom Deep Seaport Will Be The Game Changer To A'ibom Economy by Rexwalters1: 11:16am On Dec 04, 2021
Razgas:
It will be the game changer for the old eastern region which many forces have been trying to subjugate
Let Abia state go & build their own Sea Port, attaché ipobians, ordinary Bridge una no fit build.
Re: Akan Okon: Ibom Deep Seaport Will Be The Game Changer To A'ibom Economy by Reference(m): 11:22am On Dec 04, 2021
Although I appreciate a project of this magnitude requires a lot of work to fruit particularly when the industry is competitive and regimented and new players are at a significant disadvantage....

But for heavens sake we have been talking about this for a decade or more now and it is beginning to grow stale in the media space. I think a little meat to the bone will be appreciated as forward momentum.... or people will begin to think it is just another white elephant.
Re: Akan Okon: Ibom Deep Seaport Will Be The Game Changer To A'ibom Economy by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:22am On Dec 04, 2021
actionnigga:
Ibom Deep Seaport Will Be The Game Changer to A'Ibom Economy - Akan Okon

https://www.facebook.com/438371543371898/posts/1062447487630964/

UNA STILL REMEMBER TINAPA CROSS RIVER?

Thieves!
Re: Akan Okon: Ibom Deep Seaport Will Be The Game Changer To A'ibom Economy by Reference(m): 11:23am On Dec 04, 2021
penceman:
What i hate most is unbridled capitalism. The governor of akwa ibom should understand that with the derivation from oil, ibbibio people deserve monthly cash transfer, like buhari is doing. What is the essence of investment that the majority can not access. All his projects are taylor made for the rich and yet akwa ibom people are the poorest i have seen out here. You cant believe they get times three the revenue of oyo state.

What do you mean by monthly cash transfer....
You mean you don't want to work again but become a government slave...
Mister, you better value your liberty.
Most forward thinking people the world over see government as an impediment not as a life raft.
They pay you and when you are hooked on free meals they make you do things you will never imagine yourself or a human being doing...

1 Like

Re: Akan Okon: Ibom Deep Seaport Will Be The Game Changer To A'ibom Economy by smartr: 11:47am On Dec 04, 2021
Realtalk20:
If only their girls can shun life of perpetual prostitution and their men shun criminal activities which seems to be genetic to these people. You can take an akwa ibom woman anywhere , give her anything but she will still act a whöre and cheat on you .. it's in their genes... Same way their men are genetically predisposed to crime....

But one thing about them is they are awesome cooks, cleaners , drivers and domestic helps ... No one can clean furniture like akwa ibom people.

But my Edo sisters remain the best wife material in the world ... Don't look far come to my.darlimg Edo state and pick a wife for peace of mind ...

Back to this news ... The ritual Yoruba won't like this news as they want everything to be in Lagos

You'll just wake up and be typing arrant nonsense angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Akan Okon: Ibom Deep Seaport Will Be The Game Changer To A'ibom Economy by smartr: 11:49am On Dec 04, 2021
Thanos5555:

It is your Father. Mother and sisters that are the best cleaners and gatemen in Nigeria,

Pathetic SIMP

how would you compare Akwaibom girls to Edo girls, those girls are deadly and dangerous, I have met some of them

grin grin grin grin
Re: Akan Okon: Ibom Deep Seaport Will Be The Game Changer To A'ibom Economy by MoneyTrees(m): 11:57am On Dec 04, 2021
Faller:
I've noticed that whenever something is being hyped too much, it usually ends up being trash. The greatest example is the Mannequin.

Why not just get on with it. You Don't need to tell us, when the time comes we'll See if it's really a game changer or another Empty Barrel Development that makes the loudest noise.

I stand to be corrected tho, this could really be a game changer for Aqua Man, sorry Akwa Ibom. let's see

I won't trade Insult with Someone who can't spell Peak..

I won't stoop to your level....Never

Spare me the lecture young man.... You're acting as if this is the first time someone will answer Questions asked by Journalists.... Whether he answers or not is not my problem, will the Deep seaport live up to expectations.... Remember there was a lot of Hype during the Period of Nigerian Airways, where's Nigerian Airways today

This is exactly what I'm saying, but you see these people above that quoted me, they were too quick in their attack..... It's like they've forgotten the country they're in.....Big Ups to you Man

The state and mediocrity news are.like 5&6
I wouldn't be surprised if OP is not one of the youths paid peanuts to ass lick politicians
Re: Akan Okon: Ibom Deep Seaport Will Be The Game Changer To A'ibom Economy by Savie(m): 12:02pm On Dec 04, 2021
Enough of this propaganda, we already know that. Let the construction start now.!!
Re: Akan Okon: Ibom Deep Seaport Will Be The Game Changer To A'ibom Economy by Harrykn: 12:02pm On Dec 04, 2021
Every body will seat where they are and congratulate audio activities.
Re: Akan Okon: Ibom Deep Seaport Will Be The Game Changer To A'ibom Economy by tollyboy5(m): 12:21pm On Dec 04, 2021
saphiere:
I have nothing to comment on threads like this.
Hw are u?
Re: Akan Okon: Ibom Deep Seaport Will Be The Game Changer To A'ibom Economy by Gnbnexi: 12:25pm On Dec 04, 2021
[quote author=Xscape1993 post=108197290]This is a welcome development. I am in love with this laudable achievement. Akwa Ibom is doing well.[yes, Akwa Ibom is moving mighty]

1 Like

Re: Akan Okon: Ibom Deep Seaport Will Be The Game Changer To A'ibom Economy by giles14(m): 12:37pm On Dec 04, 2021
actionnigga:
Ibom Deep Seaport Will Be The Game Changer to A'Ibom Economy - Akan Okon

https://www.facebook.com/438371543371898/posts/1062447487630964/
abia state government should tap into this by signing an MOU with akwa ibom state government and the port operator.
Just a railroad from ibom to ABA would work wonders

1 Like

Re: Akan Okon: Ibom Deep Seaport Will Be The Game Changer To A'ibom Economy by smartr: 12:48pm On Dec 04, 2021
giles14:
abia state government should tap into this by signing an MOU with akwa ibom state government and the port operator.
Just a railroad from ibom to ABA would work wonders

Honestly. Such a commercial hub must be connected to a seaport somehow.
Re: Akan Okon: Ibom Deep Seaport Will Be The Game Changer To A'ibom Economy by aribisala0(m): 12:55pm On Dec 04, 2021
Xscape1993:
This is a welcome development. I am in love with this laudable achievement. Akwa Ibom is doing well.
Has the meaning of "ACHIEVEMENT" changed
Re: Akan Okon: Ibom Deep Seaport Will Be The Game Changer To A'ibom Economy by Ilaumoh(m): 1:23pm On Dec 04, 2021
Boniwhite:
If i were any akwa~ibomite i will go down on my knees every morning and thank God. Because nigeria accomodates, & keep tolerating them.
they offer little in terms of human resources. Maybe only edikaikong & afang sha! Then their women are certified konji quencher.
in a nutshell akwa ibom is like P In Psychology
You are a big foo.l
Re: Akan Okon: Ibom Deep Seaport Will Be The Game Changer To A'ibom Economy by Ilaumoh(m): 1:24pm On Dec 04, 2021
Reference:
Although I appreciate a project of this magnitude requires a lot of work to fruit particularly when the industry is competitive and regimented and new players are at a significant disadvantage....

But for heavens sake we have been talking about this for a decade or more now and it is beginning to grow stale in the media space. I think a little meat to the bone will be appreciated as forward momentum.... or people will begin to think it is just another white elephant.
Read the article agan
Re: Akan Okon: Ibom Deep Seaport Will Be The Game Changer To A'ibom Economy by Igboid: 1:27pm On Dec 04, 2021
This sea port is now like second Niger bridge.
Every Government now use it to make empty promises and wet people's appetite for nothing.
Good idea if the Government is serious about it this time around.
Re: Akan Okon: Ibom Deep Seaport Will Be The Game Changer To A'ibom Economy by eebraa(m): 6:27pm On Dec 04, 2021
I'm really impressed by the work done by Akwa ibom state governors both past and present. The people of Akwa ibom have gradually removed the tag of being called house boy or house girl in the past. Keep it up and continue to be independent
Re: Akan Okon: Ibom Deep Seaport Will Be The Game Changer To A'ibom Economy by Boniwhite: 10:36am On Dec 05, 2021
Ilaumoh:
You are a big foo.l
Go to hell
Re: Akan Okon: Ibom Deep Seaport Will Be The Game Changer To A'ibom Economy by emae009(m): 11:16am On Dec 05, 2021
Faller:
I've noticed that whenever something is being hyped too much, it usually ends up being trash. The greatest example is the Mannequin.

Why not just get on with it. You Don't need to tell us, when the time comes we'll See if it's really a game changer or another Empty Barrel Development that makes the loudest noise.

I stand to be corrected tho, this could really be a game changer for Aqua Man, sorry Akwa Ibom. let's see

I won't trade Insult with Someone who can't spell Peak..

I won't stoop to your level....Never

Spare me the lecture young man.... You're acting as if this is the first time someone will answer Questions asked by Journalists.... Whether he answers or not is not my problem, will the Deep seaport live up to expectations.... Remember there was a lot of Hype during the Period of Nigerian Airways, where's Nigerian Airways today

This is exactly what I'm saying, but you see these people above that quoted me, they were too quick in their attack..... It's like they've forgotten the country they're in.....Big Ups to you Man

behaving like a stereotyped Nigerian meant I have to schooled you.
The Ibom Air was talked about like this and today they have about 7 fleet of aircrafts. Early this year, they signed an agreement with Airbus for 10 A220 aircraft.
The Ibom Powerplant was talked about like this and today it is supplying electricity to the National grid.
The Jibil syringe which is a PPP wasn't talked about like this and today over 50% of syringes in Nigeria is gotten from there.
Will the Deep Seaport live to the hype. I hope so, I can't predict the future but there are a lot of Government projects in Akwa Ibom to give me the slightest hope that it will.

Rejoicing over a fictitious state that has completed 70% of their deep Seaport without any noise shows how myopic you are. Ask the dude to name the state and I will provide more than 3 articles of them talking about it.

Nigeria has a lot of work to be done but I won't sit back and watch you talk crap about my state. We get it wrong sometime and other time we get it right. So yeah they were right to talk about a project that will change the fortunes of Akwa Ibomites without needing your criticism.

For your building projects or consultations, call / message me through my signature.
Re: Akan Okon: Ibom Deep Seaport Will Be The Game Changer To A'ibom Economy by Hunchogee: 1:04pm On Dec 05, 2021
Boniwhite:
Go to hell
idio.t
Re: Akan Okon: Ibom Deep Seaport Will Be The Game Changer To A'ibom Economy by Ilaumoh(m): 1:06pm On Dec 05, 2021
Realtalk20:
[left][/left]

Typical dirty Akwa Ibom thing ...

Hide your head in shame... How many people have you robbed today ?

Thief
I will be learning it from your dad today .. I heard his an high way robber.
Re: Akan Okon: Ibom Deep Seaport Will Be The Game Changer To A'ibom Economy by Ilaumoh(m): 1:07pm On Dec 05, 2021
Boniwhite:
Akwa ibom people? Na i 've cruel experience with the few i 've met. They are terrible! Thier women are worser than snake
yea .. they are terrible just like your mom and dad and siblings ebot
Re: Akan Okon: Ibom Deep Seaport Will Be The Game Changer To A'ibom Economy by Boniwhite: 7:09pm On Dec 05, 2021
Ilaumoh:
yea .. they are terrible just like your mom and dad and siblings ebot
IDIOT! You have a small mentality. Your biggest acheivement is trolling me
akwa ibom people? All they do is gateman and cleaners. You are a bad loser!
Re: Akan Okon: Ibom Deep Seaport Will Be The Game Changer To A'ibom Economy by Boniwhite: 7:13pm On Dec 05, 2021
Hunchogee:
idio.t
quote me again and have a siezure low life!!
Re: Akan Okon: Ibom Deep Seaport Will Be The Game Changer To A'ibom Economy by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 05, 2021
Realtalk20:
If only their girls can shun life of perpetual prostitution and their men shun criminal activities which seems to be genetic to these people. You can take an akwa ibom woman anywhere , give her anything but she will still act a whöre and cheat on you .. it's in their genes... Same way their men are genetically predisposed to crime....

But one thing about them is they are awesome cooks, cleaners , drivers and domestic helps ... No one can clean furniture like akwa ibom people.

But my Edo sisters remain the best wife material in the world ... Don't look far come to my.darlimg Edo state and pick a wife for peace of mind ...

Back to this news ... The ritual Yoruba won't like this news as they want everything to be in Lagos

Edo sisters of Italy, you mean.... Very good wives.... Oredo no dey carry last.....

How you get to stereotype a people is quite funny. The only women that cheat or are whores or Olosos are Akwa Ibom women, just like the only folks that carry out rituals are yorubas...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osoba Worked For Abacha's Government And NADECO At The Same Time - Oshun / 2023: INEC May Appeal Court Judgement On Akpabio / Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.