Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,582 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Is Pastor Chris An Entertainer? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Pastor Chris An Entertainer? (5771 Views)

Why Is Pastor Adeboye Visiting Governors With Mandates Challenged In Court? / What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala / Is Pastor TB Joshua A Member Of Illuminati?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Pastor Chris An Entertainer? by dandong: 2:50pm On Jun 28, 2011
Please allow me to put across a very important contribution----LOL!  grin
Re: Is Pastor Chris An Entertainer? by DrJoseph: 10:35am On Feb 13, 2012
abeg oh make una leave pastor chris for me oh, Is nairaland all about discussing the lives of men of God? I taya oh>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Re: Is Pastor Chris An Entertainer? by mabell: 1:35pm On Feb 13, 2012
Dr Joseph,
Thank you for that statement, you just answered my question
Re: Is Pastor Chris An Entertainer? by ayodele123(m): 2:58pm On Feb 17, 2012
I am not here to attack his personality as a person or as a minister. I am not here to judge

If a church is a truly bible believing & Bible practising  church and the Holy Spirit of God truly dwells there, then whenever the whole word of God is preached, the hearts of the hearers will be touched by the word and they will be convicted and will become sober because the word of God is a double edged sword. the true gospel is the power of God for salvation and repentance

Where the word of God is preached and the hearers are not touched, not sober, not convicted by the word of God, rather they are laughing and hailing the preacher, shouting at him to 'ride on', then that ministry is an entertaining ministry and not a bible believing,bible practising ministry. In such ministries, the whole word of God is not preached (Matthew 23:23). the gospel of Christ was not brought for anyone's entertainment! The death and suffering of the Christ on the Cross at Calvary was not a cinema show but a heavy price for our redemption.

Narrow is the way that leads to eternal life, few are they that find it. Wide is the way that leads to destruction,many are they who go in thereat(Matthew 7:13-14) there is a way that seemeth right to a man but the end thereof is death (Proverbs 14:12)
Re: Is Pastor Chris An Entertainer? by HabibGwen230(f): 10:53am On Jun 01, 2015
pls stop saying negative things about Men of God....pls where is Mrs Anita Oyakhilome?Heard they divorced but I'm not sure.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Christian Women Should Take Care Of Their Hair / I Blasphem Against The Holy Ghost And I Can't Repent Again / Why Do Atheists Enter And Exit Threads Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.