Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,387 members, 7,864,762 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:07 AM

r Old And C - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / r Old And C (670 Views)

If You Want To Travel Always Have A Plan B And C(photo) / G.R. Boyd-Carpenter: The First Man That Owned A Private Jet In Kano (Photos) / What Do You Notice About The Old And The New Marina Street? (see PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

r Old And C by definitelyME(m): 9:02am On Dec 04, 2021
g to himur advi is not ods, pleause it would really help me alot.
Re: r Old And C by CrownOfClay724: 10:12am On Dec 04, 2021
At first, I wanted to ask what you'd be going abroad to do . On reading further, I saw that you fairly have it figured out.

I've never been abroad before, and don't know what is obtainable there but I'm sure if you're skilled, you'd be a step close to being successful anywhere in the world.

I will not think twice if I were in your shoe.
This country is crumbling and it's crumbling fast.

Skill up and run now that you can.
Re: r Old And C by JapaProfessor: 10:30am On Dec 04, 2021
You can't be too sure that you will get a job after your 6 months training, If i were you, I would stick to Computer science while brushing up my coding skills.
Re: r Old And C by ednut1(m): 10:44am On Dec 04, 2021
Studying an IT course or truck driving wont just take you abroad like that. You need years of work experience in some cases 2 years. If i were you i will study the computer science, build a career here in Nigeria then move abroad after that. Truck driving for example in Nigeria is not same as in Canada or uk. And there is no path for immigrating like that. The uk and Canada prefer Eastern Europeans and south atrican truck drivers not Nigerian. You are still young so go for the computer science. Life na step by step. You can just jump abroad at 20 years, you wouldn’t qualify for most immigration programs or jobs as you have no work experience.
Re: r Old And C by Gerrard59(m): 7:06pm On Dec 04, 2021
Like the dude above said, study Computer Science, build great projects, get work experience (at least two years) then apply for jobs abroad or a MSc if you desire. Don't think about that six months IT related course for six months (totally worthless looking at your final goal) or truck driving (you need to certified by the country of residence authorities before you're allowed to drive not with your Nigerian experience. Also, migrating as a black African truck driver to Europe or North America isn't that feasible). Additionally, get that BSc because some countries don't issue work visas to folks without one (example is Japan).

Again, study Computer Science. If you aren't given, get Mathematics or Physics, don't study a five-year course o. The earlier you leave the system, the better for you.

(1) (Reply)

University Of Icleland / Egyptain Visa Very Urgent! / Is It True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.