Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,380 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Navy Says Cute Abiola Is Serving One-Month Punishment For Ridiculing Police - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Navy Says Cute Abiola Is Serving One-Month Punishment For Ridiculing Police (29568 Views)

Comedian Cute Abiola Share Lovely Family Photos From Mecca / Cute Abiola Marries Ibadan Wife, Dumps Adeherself (Video) / Adeherself Engaged To Cute Abiola (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Navy Says Cute Abiola Is Serving One-Month Punishment For Ridiculing Police by TemmyT002(m): 10:44am On Dec 04, 2021
Radarada.
Is there any good thing to say about the Nigeria Police? The same police that kill soldiers and naval ratings.
Re: Navy Says Cute Abiola Is Serving One-Month Punishment For Ridiculing Police by sirjomore(m): 10:45am On Dec 04, 2021
princepee:
Civilian tried in military court
I don't understand, is this how it works now
you sabi read so?
Re: Navy Says Cute Abiola Is Serving One-Month Punishment For Ridiculing Police by pedel: 10:46am On Dec 04, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
Where did you stop following the whole story??
He is a naval officer
He read the headline only. grin grin
Re: Navy Says Cute Abiola Is Serving One-Month Punishment For Ridiculing Police by Pootle: 10:46am On Dec 04, 2021
only in nigeria, military personnel dey use work catch cruise
Re: Navy Says Cute Abiola Is Serving One-Month Punishment For Ridiculing Police by Truvelisback(m): 10:48am On Dec 04, 2021
Mkpurumiri:

Dem tell you say you dey get problem with comprehension, you still dey ask for explanation grin grin
U wey comprehen, explain how?
Re: Navy Says Cute Abiola Is Serving One-Month Punishment For Ridiculing Police by tnerro1(m): 10:57am On Dec 04, 2021
Punished for ridiculing the Nigerian police grin

Are they not the cause of their being laughed at
Re: Navy Says Cute Abiola Is Serving One-Month Punishment For Ridiculing Police by toffyz(m): 10:59am On Dec 04, 2021
princepee:
The guy na Military man, he is a Naval Officer
Re: Navy Says Cute Abiola Is Serving One-Month Punishment For Ridiculing Police by einsteine(m): 11:04am On Dec 04, 2021
Apart from losing pension, what's the punishment for resignation? Resignation should be allowed because it is obvious he can't be commited to the Nigerian Navy given the fact that he can make more money as a skit maker. He obviously joined the Nigerian Navy as a result of joblessness.
Re: Navy Says Cute Abiola Is Serving One-Month Punishment For Ridiculing Police by olisaEze(m): 11:06am On Dec 04, 2021
From Cute Abiola to grasscutter Abiola, ahh! Dis life na seesaw! grin

1 Like

Re: Navy Says Cute Abiola Is Serving One-Month Punishment For Ridiculing Police by smartr: 11:13am On Dec 04, 2021
Golan007:
Good for him.

Love the force for imposing values and principles.

I don't normally support such actions but I commend them for not "looking at somebody's face".

1 Like

Re: Navy Says Cute Abiola Is Serving One-Month Punishment For Ridiculing Police by smartr: 11:14am On Dec 04, 2021
cobso49:
Ghana Ghana

Rest.

Re: Navy Says Cute Abiola Is Serving One-Month Punishment For Ridiculing Police by Resurgent2016: 11:16am On Dec 04, 2021
Gravity56:
This one is lucky that he has people to beg on his behalf ..... Straight Dismissal

He probably already does or can make far more money he makes from skit and co. He will even probably prefer a dismissal, unfortunately he can only walk away if the navy agrees else he is a desserter
Re: Navy Says Cute Abiola Is Serving One-Month Punishment For Ridiculing Police by Resurgent2016: 11:19am On Dec 04, 2021
Agadinaagwuofe:
He need to make a firm decision with being a comedian or pursue military career as long as He decides to do both there will always be a clash of interest and from my point of view the two job are antithetical to each other, I mean comedy most times are premised on the ills of the society and Nigerian security forces are the ills of the society so how can he walk around the two jobs?

Yoi cant resign armed service the way you do private employment. You have to write to the armed services head seeking for his approval for resignation which could take years to be approved or may never be approved esp if you dont have long leg
Re: Navy Says Cute Abiola Is Serving One-Month Punishment For Ridiculing Police by ArticleBeast: 11:20am On Dec 04, 2021
princepee:
The dude is in the Navy
Re: Navy Says Cute Abiola Is Serving One-Month Punishment For Ridiculing Police by Resurgent2016: 11:22am On Dec 04, 2021
einsteine:
Apart from losing pension, what's the punishment for resignation? Resignation should be allowed because it is obvious he can't be commited to the Nigerian Navy given the fact that he can make more money as a skit maker. He obviously joined the Nigerian Navy as a result of joblessness.

You cant just resign arm service without approval from dhq: a process that is a long thing. If the staff leaves without the approval it is desertion and can carry the death penalty
Re: Navy Says Cute Abiola Is Serving One-Month Punishment For Ridiculing Police by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 11:25am On Dec 04, 2021
ignis:
Navy have made this guy more popular by making him trend and bringing him to limelight...

Same way Naira Marley became popular after his arrest ...

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu was also made popular by Buhari and his boys.

Every disappointment is a blessing.
I want us to get married immediately
Re: Navy Says Cute Abiola Is Serving One-Month Punishment For Ridiculing Police by ignis: 11:26am On Dec 04, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
I want us to get married immediately

I don't want to marry you.
Re: Navy Says Cute Abiola Is Serving One-Month Punishment For Ridiculing Police by ImoleNaija: 11:31am On Dec 04, 2021
olisaEze:
From Cute Abiola to grasscutter Abiola, ahh! Dis life na seesaw! grin

His assgn is just to supervise the works
Re: Navy Says Cute Abiola Is Serving One-Month Punishment For Ridiculing Police by Shezzman: 11:33am On Dec 04, 2021
Read well before typing anything ..
princepee:
Re: Navy Says Cute Abiola Is Serving One-Month Punishment For Ridiculing Police by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:33am On Dec 04, 2021
When he is done serving he would become hard, rugged and wild than when he was comical and presentable during his skits.
The next time you see him in his skits all you will see is rugged Abiola and not cute Abiola smiley
Re: Navy Says Cute Abiola Is Serving One-Month Punishment For Ridiculing Police by lordmans(m): 11:35am On Dec 04, 2021
Perfecttouch:
They pitied him cos of his status and pleas from the public..
Other personnel may not have it this lightly..

Many Nigerians are ignorant of the offences they commit on a daily basis. The police may have petitioned that skit knowing he is a personnel of the navy. And true, a public officer needs not ridicule another govt agency. He should have left that to others

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Navy Says Cute Abiola Is Serving One-Month Punishment For Ridiculing Police by Agadinaagwuofe: 11:51am On Dec 04, 2021
[quote author=Resurgent2016 post=108201738]

Yoi cant resign armed service the way you do private employment. You have to write to the armed services head seeking for his approval for resignation which could take years to be approved or may never be approved esp if you dont have long leg[/quote

That is why I said it will be a firm decision, he has made name for himself in comedy world and I think that alone has given him the long leg incase he wants to resign. He has passion for comedy otherwise I would have advised to stick to military career. I foresee where he runs into more trouble if he decides to pursue the two. Look at Mr Macaroni, Broda Shagi etc they can afford to go against the elite and ruling party and still hold their heads up but Abiola can't do that, even Taaoma and others that just granted an audience to VP there fans nearly sacrificed their heads, so for how long can He continue to walk on tight rope? that is why I said it is better for him now to decide on one than when he gets to top and it becomes a heavy and topsy-turvy decision

2 Likes

Re: Navy Says Cute Abiola Is Serving One-Month Punishment For Ridiculing Police by TarOrfeeek: 11:59am On Dec 04, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Arm of Jobs and Frustration

This is why it's better to unlock your destiny before pressure make you to join criminal organizations like NN or NA.

Now cute abiola has found his true calling, but he can't resign from the criminal NN suffer head work.
Re: Navy Says Cute Abiola Is Serving One-Month Punishment For Ridiculing Police by jrusky(m): 12:13pm On Dec 04, 2021
Malory:
It has made him more popular

Pls will you stop all these silly popular, popular bullshit? Anytime any idiots misbehaved and being corrected the next people like you will say oh it will make him popular, pls popular on what, stupidity, indiscipline, silliness or what

Pls I'm sick of that statement this is why Nigeria is grounded today no discipline, no manners and all sort of irresponsible kids everywhere.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Navy Says Cute Abiola Is Serving One-Month Punishment For Ridiculing Police by mediainc: 12:18pm On Dec 04, 2021
Nigerians chill, he signed up for the Military, he knows the rules and consequences...I don't know why some wanna be social media stars go dey look for cheap publicity everywhere. Everywhere round the world military have a certain code of conduct, if you break it you are punished appropriately, no one gives a rat ass, if you are a wanna be social media comedian undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Navy Says Cute Abiola Is Serving One-Month Punishment For Ridiculing Police by jd3trice(m): 1:19pm On Dec 04, 2021
MarveworldG:
Ok

He is a Naval officer

Just as we are home interior/smart home gurus

He is a Naval Rating and not a Naval Officer.
Re: Navy Says Cute Abiola Is Serving One-Month Punishment For Ridiculing Police by Ana234(f): 1:39pm On Dec 04, 2021
They are making him more popular
Re: Navy Says Cute Abiola Is Serving One-Month Punishment For Ridiculing Police by Ana234(f): 1:40pm On Dec 04, 2021
Many don't know the difference
jd3trice:

Re: Navy Says Cute Abiola Is Serving One-Month Punishment For Ridiculing Police by MarveworldG: 2:25pm On Dec 04, 2021
jd3trice:

Thanks sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I don't talk with my elder brother, Jude Okoye - Peter Okoye (video) / RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story / Red Carpet Photos From 2face's Fortyfied

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.