Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,983 members, 7,821,423 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

‘we Owe Allegiance To Eiye Confraternity’ - Lagos Secondary School Students - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ‘we Owe Allegiance To Eiye Confraternity’ - Lagos Secondary School Students (50654 Views)

Lagos Secondary School Where Students Engage In party & Sєx Romps / Pirate Confraternity Welcomed Nnamdi Azikwe To University Of Lagos In 1972 / Is The Corona Virus Giving Negative Publicity To This Lagos Secondary School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘we Owe Allegiance To Eiye Confraternity’ - Lagos Secondary School Students by CaptainFM1: 12:42pm On Dec 04, 2021
All societal structures break down from the family. We need to go back to the "Home"
Re: ‘we Owe Allegiance To Eiye Confraternity’ - Lagos Secondary School Students by NoSentiment: 12:45pm On Dec 04, 2021
The "Religion of love" cannot train its "children of love" to show "love". Christianity is only in name and paying tithes. Nothing remains apart from these!
Re: ‘we Owe Allegiance To Eiye Confraternity’ - Lagos Secondary School Students by CaptainFM1: 12:45pm On Dec 04, 2021
olisaEze:
So what’s the point of dis post?

Read again and again and again....till you finally see the point. That's the only homework for you today!

1 Like

Re: ‘we Owe Allegiance To Eiye Confraternity’ - Lagos Secondary School Students by Llyodsjids(m): 12:51pm On Dec 04, 2021
HonNL:
‘We Owe Allegiance to Eiye Confraternity’ — Revelations by Lagos Secondary School Cult Members

Idi Araba High School

Euba Secondary School Gate

Foundation for Investigative Journalism
This one said it all
These few lines goes deep into how the average Nigerian thinks.. ogbeni dipo Sabi sha
Re: ‘we Owe Allegiance To Eiye Confraternity’ - Lagos Secondary School Students by efighter: 1:04pm On Dec 04, 2021
Penguin2:
Am I the only one that remembered Dowen College?

And it's funny to you?
Re: ‘we Owe Allegiance To Eiye Confraternity’ - Lagos Secondary School Students by olisaEze(m): 1:13pm On Dec 04, 2021
CaptainFM1:

Read again and again and again....till you finally see the point. That's the only homework for you today!

I know dis is goin to be news to u, but there’s nothing smart about what u’ve written up there. Next time think before u speak.
Re: ‘we Owe Allegiance To Eiye Confraternity’ - Lagos Secondary School Students by Olayetan(m): 1:19pm On Dec 04, 2021
Euba
Eko boys
Ilusec
Estate gramma sch
Oduduwa sec
Ajumoni sec

All these shools are school for notorious breed.

Generally, all public schools in mushin.
Re: ‘we Owe Allegiance To Eiye Confraternity’ - Lagos Secondary School Students by baralatie(m): 1:22pm On Dec 04, 2021
Olayetan:
Euba
Eko boys
Ilusec
Estate gramma sch
Oduduwa sec
Ajumoni sec

All these shools are school for notorious breed.

Generally, all public schools in mushin.
What about bishop abbey abi it is bishop agey
Can't remember

1 Like

Re: ‘we Owe Allegiance To Eiye Confraternity’ - Lagos Secondary School Students by Mummyfour(f): 1:23pm On Dec 04, 2021
Calibrator:
Anything to advance the cause of population control in this country is welcomed.

People breeding like rats and neglecting overseeing the development of their children.

I nearly beat one upcoming miscreant to coma the other day. He went to call on his superiors and since nobody wants to die, they died the issue on the spot.

Me that was already allocating them military detention and torture timetable in my mind.
you be ol' Soja cool
Esprit d' corp.
cool
Re: ‘we Owe Allegiance To Eiye Confraternity’ - Lagos Secondary School Students by Caleb91(m): 1:23pm On Dec 04, 2021
jojo1415:
Yoruba and cultism are 5&6
I have nothing to say.... But sorry you are a fool for including tribe in this....

1 Like

Re: ‘we Owe Allegiance To Eiye Confraternity’ - Lagos Secondary School Students by irunoko(m): 1:29pm On Dec 04, 2021
killmods:
So sad.. see how Satan is successfully grooming these kids? Futa Jallon mother temple vs Araba mother nest naim dey use these kids destiny play ludo so cry
awon upcoming agbero being groomed to replace the existing agbero when they die
Re: ‘we Owe Allegiance To Eiye Confraternity’ - Lagos Secondary School Students by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 04, 2021
irunoko:
awon upcoming agbero being groomed to replace the existing agbero when they die
Lol

1 Like

Re: ‘we Owe Allegiance To Eiye Confraternity’ - Lagos Secondary School Students by irunoko(m): 1:48pm On Dec 04, 2021
killmods:

Lol
the so called leaders of tomorrow are the little demons being groomed for useless politicians to use for electoral violence.awon tinu** grand children

1 Like

Re: ‘we Owe Allegiance To Eiye Confraternity’ - Lagos Secondary School Students by CaptainFM1: 2:11pm On Dec 04, 2021
olisaEze:

I know dis is goin to be news to u, but there’s nothing smart about what u’ve written up there. Next time think before u speak.

Ode
Re: ‘we Owe Allegiance To Eiye Confraternity’ - Lagos Secondary School Students by Billygee2u: 2:28pm On Dec 04, 2021
Ryda:
Cultism in Nigerian secondary schools is not a new thing.
If you happen to school in one of the public secondary schools in places like, Ajegunle, Mushin, Ikorodu, Agege, Ebute mẹta, Oshodi and the rest of them.

You will have a better understanding of what the reporter is trying to portray.
This students indulge other schools in fights almost every week.

Why?
They're fighting for supremacy amongst themselves.
Re: ‘we Owe Allegiance To Eiye Confraternity’ - Lagos Secondary School Students by Walz001: 2:36pm On Dec 04, 2021
Parent neglect their duties on children to look for what to eat ... children then turn wild because of bsd peer group

Solution.. if you have both parent let one be home taking care of the kids while the other work for them ... everybody want to be oga things has really changed
Re: ‘we Owe Allegiance To Eiye Confraternity’ - Lagos Secondary School Students by otokx(m): 2:41pm On Dec 04, 2021
Cultism is a symptom of failure of the family unit.
Re: ‘we Owe Allegiance To Eiye Confraternity’ - Lagos Secondary School Students by Whyte96(m): 2:43pm On Dec 04, 2021
I think we need strict leader to stop all this rubbish.
Re: ‘we Owe Allegiance To Eiye Confraternity’ - Lagos Secondary School Students by 27Pushing30: 2:47pm On Dec 04, 2021
Nothing new
Re: ‘we Owe Allegiance To Eiye Confraternity’ - Lagos Secondary School Students by Valuepaints20(m): 3:18pm On Dec 04, 2021
money121:
13 years old joining cult. Some 14 years old are doing yahoo yahoo. They want to drive Benz and BMW at 15. These boys are not even 18 yet. No A levels, no O levels, no GCE, no JAMB, nothing! They want the most beautiful girls, fast life, what not. Life doesn’t work that way.

“Tor omo re ko le fun e ni isimi.” Train your child so they can give you rest.

May God help us
Re: ‘we Owe Allegiance To Eiye Confraternity’ - Lagos Secondary School Students by merits(m): 4:13pm On Dec 04, 2021
money121:
13 years old joining cult. Some 14 years old are doing yahoo yahoo. They want to drive Benz and BMW at 15. These boys are not even 18 yet. No A levels, no O levels, no GCE, no JAMB, nothing! They want the most beautiful girls, fast life, what not. Life doesn’t work that way.

Re: ‘we Owe Allegiance To Eiye Confraternity’ - Lagos Secondary School Students by Rupertek: 4:22pm On Dec 04, 2021
Black youths, the only thing they are good at, i hate them so much
Re: ‘we Owe Allegiance To Eiye Confraternity’ - Lagos Secondary School Students by EmmyDJourno: 4:24pm On Dec 04, 2021
What do you expect in a State where MC Oluomo is the role model of the youths

Being an agbero is the fastest way to easy wealth

Make I dey go my way abeg......Useless Society
Re: ‘we Owe Allegiance To Eiye Confraternity’ - Lagos Secondary School Students by TolaniLuv: 4:27pm On Dec 04, 2021
money121:

I feel bad for Nigerian youth! Our leaders don’t even care. I saw some 13 years old having fun in hotel I was thinking their daddy came with them until the bartender told me they are biggest boy in that area. I was like 13 yr old damn
Re: ‘we Owe Allegiance To Eiye Confraternity’ - Lagos Secondary School Students by money121(m): 4:36pm On Dec 04, 2021
TolaniLuv:

I feel bad for Nigerian youth! Our leaders don’t even care. I saw some 13 years old having fun in hotel I was thinking their daddy came with them until the bartender told me they are biggest boy in that area. I was like 13 yr old damn
Not all nigeria youth
Reason why i said
Train your child so they can give you rest.
Becos some parent support this evil act
Re: ‘we Owe Allegiance To Eiye Confraternity’ - Lagos Secondary School Students by Hkff: 5:13pm On Dec 04, 2021
Lol
Re: ‘we Owe Allegiance To Eiye Confraternity’ - Lagos Secondary School Students by liya11: 5:14pm On Dec 04, 2021
Senorprinz:
So you think it's the responsibility of the government alone to educate the children, education goes way beyond what is being taught in the classroom, the best education a child can get is the one he gets from a wise parent, formal education will only teach how to become an efficient civil servant.

Yes, you're right, but this whole cult thing started in the school, and mostly government owned schools, and the teachers ain't helping, all in the name of we're underpaid,
Everyone living and working in nigeria is underpaid.
Re: ‘we Owe Allegiance To Eiye Confraternity’ - Lagos Secondary School Students by Elidrisy20: 8:15pm On Dec 04, 2021
The place even look like abbatoir
Re: ‘we Owe Allegiance To Eiye Confraternity’ - Lagos Secondary School Students by mashad(m): 9:20pm On Dec 04, 2021
Just go to the east, especially abakaliki in ebonyi and anambra, you would know Lagos secondary school cult is a child's play
Re: ‘we Owe Allegiance To Eiye Confraternity’ - Lagos Secondary School Students by verybadmouth(m): 11:07pm On Dec 04, 2021
Senorprinz:
How many of these people are employable, jobs don't make irresponsible responsible, they just hide behind jobs to continue their irresponsibility, haven't you heard of lecturers who were arrested for cult related issues, or you also haven't heard about the high rate of corruption amongst civil servants. The issue here is that parents have failed in their basic responsibility in raising their children, the religious society has also failed in instilling the right morals into their members, schools have failed woefully too, government comes last in this chain because they have the least influence over the daily lives of these children. It's high time people stop giving birth to children till they develop themselves mentally, emotionally, psychologically, and spiritually and lastly financially, because if you no sabi road how you wan take direct person. Let's all have a paradigm shift towards our mentality in this country, we're responsible for ourselves first before the government, a better society is achievable, but it has to start from a better family system.
There are so many first class and second class graduates amongst these people oooo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is This The Most Beautiful University In Nigeria? / UNILAG Female Hostel Roof Leaks As Heavy Rain Water Fills The Rooms (Photos) / The Advantages Of National Open University Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.