Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,449 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Davido Takes A Ride In His N240 Million 2021 Rolls Royce Cullinan (video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Takes A Ride In His N240 Million 2021 Rolls Royce Cullinan (video) (56424 Views)

Davido Takes Portable On A Cruise In His 2021 Rolls Royce Cullinan (video) / Davido Drives Zlatan Around In His 2021 Rolls Royce Worth N240 Million (video) / E-money Acquires 2021 Rolls-royce Cullinan Black Badge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Takes A Ride In His N240 Million 2021 Rolls Royce Cullinan (video) by Onucs(m): 6:00pm On Dec 04, 2021
OBO
Enjoy your cruise

#YoungMoney
Re: Davido Takes A Ride In His N240 Million 2021 Rolls Royce Cullinan (video) by codeigniter(m): 6:02pm On Dec 04, 2021
ModsDumb:
I am Not impressed

There is nowhere his car can get to that my little Lexus ES can't get to

Na so car na car, such cars are only for show offs

1 Like

Re: Davido Takes A Ride In His N240 Million 2021 Rolls Royce Cullinan (video) by Rexymania(m): 6:02pm On Dec 04, 2021
All the money they contributed for the guy, him use am buy Royce, him cone dey lie say na charity him give. Mention their names...bobo no gree grin grin. He wants to look good in the sight of people while a vilian in the real sense

1 Like

Re: Davido Takes A Ride In His N240 Million 2021 Rolls Royce Cullinan (video) by DeBoyNewton: 6:03pm On Dec 04, 2021
Na this kind vanity I dey find like this. grin
Re: Davido Takes A Ride In His N240 Million 2021 Rolls Royce Cullinan (video) by Omini247: 6:03pm On Dec 04, 2021
Na hin 30bn b dz weyrey
Re: Davido Takes A Ride In His N240 Million 2021 Rolls Royce Cullinan (video) by Bridget95(f): 6:05pm On Dec 04, 2021
Vanity upon Vanity
We all shall all return to our maker NAKED.NAKED we came NAKED we shall all return.
Re: Davido Takes A Ride In His N240 Million 2021 Rolls Royce Cullinan (video) by seyz91(m): 6:07pm On Dec 04, 2021
I tel you
Asgard73:
Money is a necessity cool

1 Like

Re: Davido Takes A Ride In His N240 Million 2021 Rolls Royce Cullinan (video) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 04, 2021
Basicend:
Why is this clown so noisy about every god damn thing. .

He needs to shut up. . we have a lot of personal things to handle at our ends too.

I seems lonely or what's all these nonsense. If he goes to toilet, eat, sleep, baff.... everything on social media. . .
That is part of the entertainment business

1 Like

Re: Davido Takes A Ride In His N240 Million 2021 Rolls Royce Cullinan (video) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 6:08pm On Dec 04, 2021
Congratulations OMo Baba Olowo

1 Like

Re: Davido Takes A Ride In His N240 Million 2021 Rolls Royce Cullinan (video) by Bamzyriches451: 6:08pm On Dec 04, 2021
Doings
Re: Davido Takes A Ride In His N240 Million 2021 Rolls Royce Cullinan (video) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 04, 2021
ModsDumb:
I am Not impressed

There is no where your lexus can get to that a motorcycle will not get to.
Re: Davido Takes A Ride In His N240 Million 2021 Rolls Royce Cullinan (video) by Snakedoctor1: 6:10pm On Dec 04, 2021
Sammydanny:
One of Nigeria's most successful singers of all time, Davido, has taken a rise in his 2021 Rolls Royce Cullinan which is worth about N240 million.

He took a ride in the car on December 3, and shared videos on his Instastories.

He bought the luxury ride in May this year and it was delivered a few days ago.

Watch the clips below...

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wu5dT50UN4c[/flash]

Life sef, some no even get data to watch the rolls video. grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Takes A Ride In His N240 Million 2021 Rolls Royce Cullinan (video) by Eastcaostboy: 6:11pm On Dec 04, 2021
Sammydanny:
One of Nigeria's most successful singers of all time, Davido, has taken a rise in his 2021 Rolls Royce Cullinan which is worth about N240 million.

He took a ride in the car on December 3, and shared videos on his Instastories.

He bought the luxury ride in May this year and it was delivered a few days ago.

Watch the clips below...

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wu5dT50UN4c[/flash]
nice one, consistent is every thing. Legit legit, pay your street dues by taking the long road, no short cut

1 Like

Re: Davido Takes A Ride In His N240 Million 2021 Rolls Royce Cullinan (video) by benalvino3: 6:12pm On Dec 04, 2021
The car they sound like something mechanic for Akure just repair.

Davido is a big boy sha.
Re: Davido Takes A Ride In His N240 Million 2021 Rolls Royce Cullinan (video) by osesx: 6:12pm On Dec 04, 2021
Car way children dey drive for europe na davido take dey form big boy here

1 Like

Re: Davido Takes A Ride In His N240 Million 2021 Rolls Royce Cullinan (video) by ActuaRise696969: 6:12pm On Dec 04, 2021
I don't understand this David, you have now merited dining with the elders, how do you walk into that car without confidence and then get amused that beggars are all around you.

For some of us who walked the business route and merit that route, we walk into that car as a regular and with self confidence that this is just one of our many toys or did you buy it with your last money?

I have watched you grow right from Phase 1, and I am proud of you but behave like you've earn it.

We own those buildings that movies are shot in, so when you boys wanna live like us. Just believe in you and move like us.

It is too late to fail. It's better to be wealthy than to be rich. Fucck the laws of man.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Takes A Ride In His N240 Million 2021 Rolls Royce Cullinan (video) by israelmao(m): 6:18pm On Dec 04, 2021
Some people are just displaying their bitterness in different ways.Why can't they wait for their own time instead of being bitter?

1 Like

Re: Davido Takes A Ride In His N240 Million 2021 Rolls Royce Cullinan (video) by Perfecttouch(m): 6:20pm On Dec 04, 2021
Basicend:
Why is this clown so noisy about every god damn thing. .

He needs to shut up. . we have a lot of personal things to handle at our ends too.

He seems lonely or what's all these nonsense. If he goes to toilet, eat, sleep, baff.... everything on social media. . .
it is called showbiz for a reason

2 Likes

Re: Davido Takes A Ride In His N240 Million 2021 Rolls Royce Cullinan (video) by Basicend: 6:23pm On Dec 04, 2021
fashrola:

No dey jealous for person success..... He worked for it and he can flaunt it anyhow he wants it.......

As far as him no scam, thief or kill person to make his money...... See eh this Life no be two.....

I know that's the next thing u guys will begin to spill. . . Jealous for what really. . I have good cars and can afford any that I need and am very fulfilled and happy that way. . He looks like a nuisance to me and thats it. It has nothing to do with jealousy. . Am not flamboyant and i dont need all those kind of things he is gathering.

1 Like

Re: Davido Takes A Ride In His N240 Million 2021 Rolls Royce Cullinan (video) by Lexusgs430: 6:32pm On Dec 04, 2021
ModsDumb:
I am Not impressed

Very true ........ And would cost you far less. ..... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Davido Takes A Ride In His N240 Million 2021 Rolls Royce Cullinan (video) by PaNnamdi: 6:39pm On Dec 04, 2021
jubrilELsudan:
CAR THAT HE WILL STILL DIE AND LEAVE BEHIND.

ONLY A FOOLISH MAN WILL GLORIFY THINGS ON EARTH THAT THEY CAN'T TAKE WITH THEM TO THE AFTER LIFE.

IN THE AFTER LIFE, HEAVEN OR HELL,.....NONE OF ALL THESE WORLDLY TREASURES MATTERS OR COUNTS FOR ANYTHING.

EVEN IN HELL, ALL THESE WORLDLY TREASURES ARE USELESS.

TODAY DAVIDO FEELS LIKE A GOD BECAUSE PEOPLE KNOW HIM.....BUT 120 YEARS FROM NOW EVERYBODY ALIVE TODAY AS I WRITE THIS WILL BE ALL DEAD AND NONE OF ALL THESE WEALTH AND FAME WILL MATTER ANYMORE EVEN TO THE FUTURE GENERATION THAT WILL BE PRESENT.

KING SOLOMON IS SAID TO BE THE WEALTHIEST HUMAN TO HAVE EVER LIVED....NOW HE IS JUST A FAIRYTALE.
stop talking rubbish

Enjoy your life when u are young bang pussies,spend money and live life to the fullest

No be old age u dey regret and dey do gate man for restaurant

No be life be dat.

1 Like

Re: Davido Takes A Ride In His N240 Million 2021 Rolls Royce Cullinan (video) by angelfallz(m): 6:42pm On Dec 04, 2021
Why would they bruise him?
ultiabaz36:
Make him drive am come iyana ipaja if mc oluomo Boyz no go bruise am

2 Likes

Re: Davido Takes A Ride In His N240 Million 2021 Rolls Royce Cullinan (video) by PaNnamdi: 6:46pm On Dec 04, 2021
Basicend:

I know that's the next thing u guys will begin to spill. . . Jealous for what really. . I have good cars and can afford any that I need and am very fulfilled and happy that way. . He looks like a nuisance to me and thats it. It has nothing to do with jealousy. . Am not flamboyant and i dont need all those kind of things he is gathering.
U are speaking like this because you have not tasted money.

What money money can not do long money can do it.

If u have an account balance of over 3 million dollars and u decided to drive keke napep or okada then u are a big fool because when u die,people would enjoy your hard earned sweat and spend it on top olosho joint grin

Enjoy yourself when alive if u have money

3 Likes

Re: Davido Takes A Ride In His N240 Million 2021 Rolls Royce Cullinan (video) by clothingonline(m): 6:49pm On Dec 04, 2021
Nice car I don’t mind a ride in it

Affordable men clothing payment on delivery
Re: Davido Takes A Ride In His N240 Million 2021 Rolls Royce Cullinan (video) by Goldbw122(m): 6:49pm On Dec 04, 2021
His money, I wonder why people will spend a lot of money to buy oil, iron, wood, steel, plastic and many other things.. I don't just u Understand sha, well like I said it is their money.
Re: Davido Takes A Ride In His N240 Million 2021 Rolls Royce Cullinan (video) by Adakintroy: 6:53pm On Dec 04, 2021
We're is the private jet, that's what I want to know.
Re: Davido Takes A Ride In His N240 Million 2021 Rolls Royce Cullinan (video) by nnaekezie: 7:00pm On Dec 04, 2021
Vanity
Re: Davido Takes A Ride In His N240 Million 2021 Rolls Royce Cullinan (video) by Curious345: 7:04pm On Dec 04, 2021
OwenJesse27:

U can't stop the true good or bad it's still vanity this car will not die with him .... undecided
poor man's slogan
Re: Davido Takes A Ride In His N240 Million 2021 Rolls Royce Cullinan (video) by Basicend: 7:10pm On Dec 04, 2021
PaNnamdi:

U are speaking like this because you have not tasted money.

What money money can not do long money can do it.

If u have an account balance of over 3 million dollars and u decided to drive keke napep or okada then u are a big fool because when u die,people would enjoy your hard earned sweat and spend it on top olosho joint grin

Enjoy yourself when alive if u have money

How may lives have I touched. . How many crying souls have I helped. .? My priorities and fulfilment is different from yours. .

I come from a comfortable background bruv. . not everyone sees money as the major measure of their fulfillment.

I will have it, but it is not my God. So those things that matters to you might not be for me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Eve Esin Builds A New House, Honours Her Late Mother, Mary Patrick Esin / Mercy Aigbe’s Daughter, Michelle, Gets First Modelling Job (Photos) / Chris Attoh Remarries To Betty Jennifer After Divorcing Damilola Adegbite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.