Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,820 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Sylvester Oromoni's Father Weeps As He Remembers Son's Dream To Become Pilot (vi - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sylvester Oromoni's Father Weeps As He Remembers Son's Dream To Become Pilot (vi (27072 Views)

Sylvester Oromoni: Father Admits Home Treatment Of Sylvester To Court. / Sylvester Oromoni's Father Says Lagos Government And Police Are In Conspiracy / Sylvester Oromoni: Video Of Dowen College Student In Pains Before He Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Father Weeps As He Remembers Son's Dream To Become Pilot (vi by tillaman(m): 9:06pm On Dec 04, 2021
sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Father Weeps As He Remembers Son's Dream To Become Pilot (vi by KiNg0G: 9:06pm On Dec 04, 2021
if only this was a poor man kid attending a public boarding school.

we go dey hear matters like This

note : am a waffirian.

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Father Weeps As He Remembers Son's Dream To Become Pilot (vi by PennywysCares(m): 9:07pm On Dec 04, 2021
cry
Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Father Weeps As He Remembers Son's Dream To Become Pilot (vi by YorubaIsCursed: 9:10pm On Dec 04, 2021
Yoruba self angry cry
Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Father Weeps As He Remembers Son's Dream To Become Pilot (vi by Sheriman(m): 9:10pm On Dec 04, 2021
Average Nigerian can never get justice they deserve in this country if any injustice is being done to them in any way.

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Father Weeps As He Remembers Son's Dream To Become Pilot (vi by Digmygold: 9:10pm On Dec 04, 2021
Extremely sad.

2 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Father Weeps As He Remembers Son's Dream To Become Pilot (vi by Xscape1993(m): 9:10pm On Dec 04, 2021
Wickedness of men. I don't just know why God has not destroyed this wicked generation by now. A generation where human beings eat their fellow human beings. What a world!

3 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Father Weeps As He Remembers Son's Dream To Become Pilot (vi by November24(f): 9:10pm On Dec 04, 2021
We4all:
The family should mourn their son in peace. All these interviews they have been granting to different press crews will jeopardize the investigations.

If the cousin hadn’t called the alleged killers out, probably they would still be in the country.

We grieve differently.
You aren't in his shoes

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Father Weeps As He Remembers Son's Dream To Become Pilot (vi by Akwamkpuruamu: 9:11pm On Dec 04, 2021
Elock1:
angry
RIP to the Dead

But I don't understand why this is making front page over and over again

Abi dem Wan use the boy take dy popular or what?

The manner of the death is what causes pain

2 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Father Weeps As He Remembers Son's Dream To Become Pilot (vi by sharone21(f): 9:12pm On Dec 04, 2021
DroppingLiquid:
What should one do in this situation? Should we train our kids on self defense?

Truth is, bullying is not limited to boarding schools or day schools but also in the neighborhood... Parents may need to stand up physically for a child even if na dirty slaps and reporting the bully to his parents.

Damilola Taylor who died in UK comes to mind( from bullies in school).

4 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Father Weeps As He Remembers Son's Dream To Become Pilot (vi by Prodigy777(m): 9:13pm On Dec 04, 2021
Is this man seeking fame or justice?

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Father Weeps As He Remembers Son's Dream To Become Pilot (vi by Poopypants: 9:15pm On Dec 04, 2021
We4all:
The family should mourn their son in peace. All these interviews they have been granting to different press crews will jeopardize the investigations.

If the cousin hadn’t called the alleged killers out, probably they would still be in the country.
don’t blame the family , blame the press churning out stories one after the other.

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Father Weeps As He Remembers Son's Dream To Become Pilot (vi by Kaybae(f): 9:17pm On Dec 04, 2021
So sad, I can't stop crying, these criminals will know no peace by God's grace, they will all die shamefully. This boy is just too innocent and calm. RIP darling, your spirit will continue to hunt them all, including those that are or may be planning to sweep this case under..... Justice will surely be served.

2 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Father Weeps As He Remembers Son's Dream To Become Pilot (vi by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 9:21pm On Dec 04, 2021
Rabio224:
Good one
na wa oo
Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Father Weeps As He Remembers Son's Dream To Become Pilot (vi by Bluearrow: 9:23pm On Dec 04, 2021
DroppingLiquid:
What should one do in this situation? Should we train our kids on self defense?
We should listen to our kids & take their complains seriously! This man crying now could have averted this young boy death if he had not treated the boy's complains with levity. He stated the boy complained to him about receiving death threats, what did he do? Wasn't that enough reason to withdraw the boy from that school?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Father Weeps As He Remembers Son's Dream To Become Pilot (vi by Eriokanmi: 9:24pm On Dec 04, 2021
Cultism in secondary school...Weird shocked
Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Father Weeps As He Remembers Son's Dream To Become Pilot (vi by asatemple(f): 9:24pm On Dec 04, 2021
One thing is to lose someone and another thing is the way it happened. Honestly, I can understand how you feel sir losing a last child. Take heart sir

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Father Weeps As He Remembers Son's Dream To Become Pilot (vi by FreeSpirited: 9:25pm On Dec 04, 2021
He really loves his son
Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Father Weeps As He Remembers Son's Dream To Become Pilot (vi by HIbreed(m): 9:26pm On Dec 04, 2021
Mko123:
Baba, e don do. Your remaining children go continue the remaining dream.
Nairaland need peace for a while
na the only child oo
Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Father Weeps As He Remembers Son's Dream To Become Pilot (vi by DroppingLiquid: 9:26pm On Dec 04, 2021
Bluearrow:

We should listen to our kids & take their complains seriously! This man crying now could have averted this young boy death if he had not treated the boy's complains with levity. He stated the boy complained to him about receiving death threats, what did he do? Wasn't that enough reason to withdraw the boy from that school?

Wow. Never knew the child complained. Na wa oo, he should have at least visited the school and raised hell
Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Father Weeps As He Remembers Son's Dream To Become Pilot (vi by rollywise(m): 9:29pm On Dec 04, 2021
Elock1:
angry
RIP to the Dead

But I don't understand why this is making front page over and over again

Abi dem Wan use the boy take dy popular or what?

Ozuooooor
Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Father Weeps As He Remembers Son's Dream To Become Pilot (vi by Torosk1(m): 9:30pm On Dec 04, 2021
lockheed55:
Wow
Go school you no gree

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Father Weeps As He Remembers Son's Dream To Become Pilot (vi by Elock1: 9:30pm On Dec 04, 2021
rollywise:

Ozuooooor
ozuor kee u there
Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Father Weeps As He Remembers Son's Dream To Become Pilot (vi by rollywise(m): 9:31pm On Dec 04, 2021
Elock1:
ozuor kee u there

Egui
Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Father Weeps As He Remembers Son's Dream To Become Pilot (vi by MMXX: 9:38pm On Dec 04, 2021
they should leave the boys family off the media already, it's getting too much

Rip young one cry
Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Father Weeps As He Remembers Son's Dream To Become Pilot (vi by Elock1: 9:40pm On Dec 04, 2021
rollywise:

Egui
k
Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Father Weeps As He Remembers Son's Dream To Become Pilot (vi by soojar(m): 9:40pm On Dec 04, 2021
Mko123:
Baba, e don do. Your remaining children go continue the remaining dream.
Nairaland need peace for a while

Is it the grieving man you will tell 'e don do' or your nairaland people and mods who are pushing one single news to front page in bits.

The man granted Punch an interview where all these news you are seeing on Nairaland happened. If you want to see everything at once just watch the video of the interview. As for Nairaland, they need the traffic, and they know you will keep clicking on any news on this issue hence, the reason for pushing anything anybody post about this case to front page.

Let the family grieve in peace. I pray such will not happen to any of us.

2 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Father Weeps As He Remembers Son's Dream To Become Pilot (vi by RosyIsBlessed: 9:43pm On Dec 04, 2021
So sorry for the loss cry
Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Father Weeps As He Remembers Son's Dream To Become Pilot (vi by 1F30M4(f): 9:45pm On Dec 04, 2021
Heartrending. May God grant his loved ones the fortitude to bear this loss and the strength to forge ahead. All culprits should be brought to book.

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Father Weeps As He Remembers Son's Dream To Become Pilot (vi by nedekid: 9:47pm On Dec 04, 2021
Really sad.
May almighty grant them the fortitude to bear the loss. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Father Weeps As He Remembers Son's Dream To Become Pilot (vi by musty2245: 10:04pm On Dec 04, 2021
Zchi1052:
Now bullying has come out opening through oromoni
It has killed many dreams

I remember back in the days ,I was not in the boarding school though but was bullied to extent they some times followed me to my house...I survived all that and I thank God I made it today
I still see some of the idiots that bullied me then in the village roaming around smoking all sorts of nonsense and useless
So you have the guts to call me idiot if you see me just dae run

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Agony Of Private School Teachers / ASUU Strike: What Is The Resolution Of The ASUU Chapter In Your School? / KWASU VC, Prof Akanbi Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.