Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,006 members, 7,953,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:05 AM

Burial Photos Of Itunu Babalola, Nigerian Lady Who Died In Ivory Coast Prison - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Burial Photos Of Itunu Babalola, Nigerian Lady Who Died In Ivory Coast Prison (36927 Views)

Outcome Of Investigation Into Itunu Babalola’s Death Will Shocking - Abike Dabir / David Hundeyin Confronts Abike Dabiri-Erewa On Radio Over Death Of Itunu / Abike Dabiri Demands That Itunu Babalola Must Get Justice Even In Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Photos Of Itunu Babalola, Nigerian Lady Who Died In Ivory Coast Prison by Odetokun3(m): 12:29pm On Dec 04, 2021
May she find peace!
Re: Burial Photos Of Itunu Babalola, Nigerian Lady Who Died In Ivory Coast Prison by Oxtertee(m): 12:30pm On Dec 04, 2021
May her gentle soul Rest in perfect peace. Amen �

Taught Sango cememtry is over filled and gov planing of relocating to a new fresh burial site.

A cousin we went to bury last yr couldn't get a fresh land, he was buried in a tiny space in between two graves and unfortunately on another grave..... cry

RIP Tinny Emmy Baines. Sleep on bro.
Re: Burial Photos Of Itunu Babalola, Nigerian Lady Who Died In Ivory Coast Prison by Eriokanmi: 12:30pm On Dec 04, 2021
Useless govt who can't protect their own, same experience worldwide by Nigerians. I don't know what our ambassadors are doing in those countries. When the head is bad, don't expect other parts to be good. I hope that wide-mouthed abike dabiri would shut her mouth

I wonder how the government who couldn't protection people living in the country be able to do anything to protect those living overseas. How we got here is still baffling.
Re: Burial Photos Of Itunu Babalola, Nigerian Lady Who Died In Ivory Coast Prison by Naybahood(m): 12:32pm On Dec 04, 2021
This current government administration has been marred with high level of incompetence and corruption.

Like do this people even know their job
Re: Burial Photos Of Itunu Babalola, Nigerian Lady Who Died In Ivory Coast Prison by favour32(m): 12:32pm On Dec 04, 2021
madridguy:
Rest in peace Itunu. Ivory Coast is like North Korea. I have never heard any good thing about the country.
Who nor go nor know.
Ivory coast nor be better country.
Re: Burial Photos Of Itunu Babalola, Nigerian Lady Who Died In Ivory Coast Prison by Mrbenny001: 12:34pm On Dec 04, 2021
I think I should take a break from nairaland...some news coming out these days could weigh someone down for the whole day
Re: Burial Photos Of Itunu Babalola, Nigerian Lady Who Died In Ivory Coast Prison by honcdm01(m): 12:36pm On Dec 04, 2021
If I was Mr Vegetable A. K. A Ajala currently in Dubai Expo 2020, I would ground that plane to brought itunu's corpse to Nigeria no matter the diplomatic issues that may rise untill they pay through their nose and settle the family heavily with apologies place on CNN and BBC. This will no doubt send strong signals to international community against the untoward treatment being meted to Nigerians all over without justice but wetin concern Ajala?

4 Likes

Re: Burial Photos Of Itunu Babalola, Nigerian Lady Who Died In Ivory Coast Prison by Richvibes1997: 12:36pm On Dec 04, 2021
fergie0o1:

PUNCH
Nigeria haha we are moving forward a bag of pure water is now 300 grin
Re: Burial Photos Of Itunu Babalola, Nigerian Lady Who Died In Ivory Coast Prison by TooMuchStuff: 12:39pm On Dec 04, 2021
So this gal na Christian?
No wonder Abike dabiri never cared much
Re: Burial Photos Of Itunu Babalola, Nigerian Lady Who Died In Ivory Coast Prison by backnbeta(f): 12:39pm On Dec 04, 2021
But when the abokii drug baron had issues in Saudi, FG quickly gathered strength to free her and even put her in NDLEA for future smooth drug runs

4 Likes

Re: Burial Photos Of Itunu Babalola, Nigerian Lady Who Died In Ivory Coast Prison by Treasure17(m): 12:41pm On Dec 04, 2021
Life means nothing to this unfortunate administration. I'm very sure she went to Ivory Coast thinking life could be more easier. Rest in peace Itunu.

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of Itunu Babalola, Nigerian Lady Who Died In Ivory Coast Prison by mygem: 12:44pm On Dec 04, 2021
The value of life in Nigeria is next to minus zero.so sad
Re: Burial Photos Of Itunu Babalola, Nigerian Lady Who Died In Ivory Coast Prison by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:44pm On Dec 04, 2021
Nigeria has failed her citizens long long time ago. It is more pronounced under this junta. Bandits and BH are killing people and destroying properties at Will still nothing is done yet my special truthful minister of information is doing his job according to his best ability

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of Itunu Babalola, Nigerian Lady Who Died In Ivory Coast Prison by stayclearofme: 12:48pm On Dec 04, 2021
madridguy:
Rest in peace Itunu. Ivory Coast is like North Korea. I have never heard any good thing about the country.
You are calling Ivory Coast North Korea, can this type incidence happen to a British Citizen (for example) in the same Ivory Coast?
Bros blame our useless leaders that doesn't care about their citizens.

2 Likes

Re: Burial Photos Of Itunu Babalola, Nigerian Lady Who Died In Ivory Coast Prison by movetoca: 12:48pm On Dec 04, 2021
RIP dear beautiful sister. She suffered for so long , no one came to her rescue. I wish I can rule this country for just one year. I swear I will cut off ties with so many African countries. Their hatred towards Nigerians is too much. Unfortunately, We don't have leaders that truly love the citizens of this country like their own blood. All we have are bunch of ethnic warriors hustling for their stomachs. Thank God I left that hellhole. This really hurts �

2 Likes

Re: Burial Photos Of Itunu Babalola, Nigerian Lady Who Died In Ivory Coast Prison by stayclearofme: 12:50pm On Dec 04, 2021
Treasure17:
Life means nothing to this unfortunate administration. I'm very sure she went to Ivory Coast thinking life could be more easier. Rest in peace Itunu.
Stop pointing fingers at only this administration... This is not a new thing, past or present administration all of them have failed.
Re: Burial Photos Of Itunu Babalola, Nigerian Lady Who Died In Ivory Coast Prison by obanioluorun: 12:51pm On Dec 04, 2021
aremuforlife:
Do you have idea of what transpired between the lady and the Cote d'ivoire government, she has been in the prison for 2 years before informng the Nigeria government
Abike is useless, the same way they beheaded a yoruba woman in Saudi Arabia without any effort from Nigeria government to rescue her but the Northern woman that was accused for the same crime was set free, Abike flew to Kano to congratulate the woman, Abike is a slave under this Fulanis government..

3 Likes

Re: Burial Photos Of Itunu Babalola, Nigerian Lady Who Died In Ivory Coast Prison by Kingsbride1(f): 12:52pm On Dec 04, 2021
so sad..Rip
Re: Burial Photos Of Itunu Babalola, Nigerian Lady Who Died In Ivory Coast Prison by condralbedez: 12:52pm On Dec 04, 2021
madridguy:
The leaders you forced on us failed her.....assuming your motherland is doing well, what's she going there to do
Re: Burial Photos Of Itunu Babalola, Nigerian Lady Who Died In Ivory Coast Prison by alanto: 12:53pm On Dec 04, 2021
ablejesus26:

That person is not Igbo
please be careful of how you tribe tag people here
the nigga might be Yoruba who is frustrated in life and just needs to read stuffs like
yoruba vs Igbo to save his depressed soul from suicide.

but why be se na Igbo you wan tag the nigga angry angry
abi you sef dey for the band of lazy people
wey their destiny for here na to do tribal gbasgbos? sad
You are not wise. You should have allowed him defend himself.
All his posts are against Yoruba but for Igbos.
You definitely didn’t wake up with sense this morning.
There’s nobody on this planet that can be as bitter as the igbos. And that guy and many others like him on this forum are just the confirmation you need. Yourself included

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of Itunu Babalola, Nigerian Lady Who Died In Ivory Coast Prison by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 12:54pm On Dec 04, 2021
fergie0o1:

PUNCH
I am extremely happy for this when Nigerians go to other people's country they must just shut their mouth because most of them are criminals.. Nigeria's are one of the most stupidest people in the world their government we do nothing for them their leaders will do nothing for them their politicians will do nothing for them their Village leaders will do nothing for them but their stupidity the next day is to vote for a Nigerian coconut water head..
Re: Burial Photos Of Itunu Babalola, Nigerian Lady Who Died In Ivory Coast Prison by porthouse7(f): 12:55pm On Dec 04, 2021
madridguy:
ivory coast is decent country with friendly locals, itunu case is just an unfortunate one..... RIP itunu

2 Likes

Re: Burial Photos Of Itunu Babalola, Nigerian Lady Who Died In Ivory Coast Prison by crazygod(m): 12:56pm On Dec 04, 2021
Abike Dabiri and Adeshina are examples of journalists who show their true color when they get to the corridors of power. Posterity will judge them especially that adeshina.

3 Likes

Re: Burial Photos Of Itunu Babalola, Nigerian Lady Who Died In Ivory Coast Prison by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 12:57pm On Dec 04, 2021
condralbedez:
The leaders you forced on us failed her.....assuming your motherland is doing well, what's she going there to do

Do not blame Nigerian leaders and government Nigerian people are stupid with only coconut water in their brain. The only two people Nigerian can vote for a criminal or somebody which would destroy their future also Nigerians and broad have the same mentality to only food for a criminal or a Destroyer so stop blaming the government the people are stupid they vote for people which can do nothing for them as long as it is a Nigerian coconut water head people

2 Likes

Re: Burial Photos Of Itunu Babalola, Nigerian Lady Who Died In Ivory Coast Prison by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 12:58pm On Dec 04, 2021
porthouse7:
ivory coast is decent country with friendly locals, itunu case is just an unfortunate one..... RIP itunu

Ivory Coast has nothing to blame if you are in legal in a country you are in Legal. In most African countries if you do not even have papers you don't have write for a lawyer. Hard case is not really unfortunate is the stupid people in Nigeria which vote for the same idiot year after year

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of Itunu Babalola, Nigerian Lady Who Died In Ivory Coast Prison by lesbiconverter: 12:59pm On Dec 04, 2021
This poor lady was murdered. Ever since I heard the culprit related to the police, I knew she had lost the case. But to cover it up they had to silence her. It's a shame it came to this. Wherever you are outside the country, you are on your own
Re: Burial Photos Of Itunu Babalola, Nigerian Lady Who Died In Ivory Coast Prison by alanto: 1:00pm On Dec 04, 2021
ablejesus26:

That person is not Igbo
please be careful of how you tribe tag people here
the nigga might be Yoruba who is frustrated in life and just needs to read stuffs like
yoruba vs Igbo to save his depressed soul from suicide.

but why be se na Igbo you wan tag the nigga angry angry
abi you sef dey for the band of lazy people
wey their destiny for here na to do tribal gbasgbos? sad
And you are not different from him except you believe that all igbos are not iPob but all Fulani are herdsmen and that makes them all bandit.
The joke is on you decent man.
Or you think bigotry is only when you attack Yoruba?

Re: Burial Photos Of Itunu Babalola, Nigerian Lady Who Died In Ivory Coast Prison by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 1:01pm On Dec 04, 2021
chigoziri2403:
The life of the ordinary Nigerian has no value
The ivory coast government is aware of this, hence her case isn't of concern

This can't happen to an American citizen

Please stop blaming the Nigerian government the Citizens are stupid they will only vote for a criminal or somebody which will destroy their future what do you expect
Re: Burial Photos Of Itunu Babalola, Nigerian Lady Who Died In Ivory Coast Prison by dominique(f): 1:02pm On Dec 04, 2021
Everybody is shouting Abike this, Abike that, what about the Nigerian embassy in Ivory coast? What did they do about her plight since 2019? Nigerian diasporan commission was not informed until late 2020, does Abike Dabiri have mystical powers to know about a Nigerian languishing in jail in Ivory coast? The deceased's family probably didn't know the appropriate quarters to channel their complaints to till it got too late, not the fault of the diaspora commission. The bulk of the blame goes to the Nigerian embassy in CIV and sadly the deceased living illegally in another country. All these mess would have been avoided if she hadn't insisted on pursuing a matter that could have been settled out of the police station
Re: Burial Photos Of Itunu Babalola, Nigerian Lady Who Died In Ivory Coast Prison by adeyemimuideen(m): 1:03pm On Dec 04, 2021
DropsMic:
Her country failed her, her God failed her, the world failed her.

RIP ITUNU
Her God has never failed her. She died in her assigned time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Thank President-elect Bola Tinubu For Creating Lekki Free Trade Zone- Dangote / Peter Obi Arrives At The Court Of Appeal (Photos) / Saraki Arrives CCT -live On Tvc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.