Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,722 members, 7,831,296 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

The Most Sexiest Woman In The Universe - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Most Sexiest Woman In The Universe (2416 Views)

The Authentic Origin Of Man And The Universe. / Yoruba Voted Africa's Sexiest Language; 8th Sexiest in the World / The Top Ten Sexiest Languages In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Sexiest Woman In The Universe by LiberatedGirl: 9:05am On Dec 07, 2021
Negroid001:
Hehe. You never see my face na.

Iv seen your face.
Re: The Most Sexiest Woman In The Universe by Negroid001(m): 9:09am On Dec 07, 2021
LiberatedGirl:
You cut you hair low and not skin and sometimes you let it grow a little bit.
Depends tho. This is what i look like.
I'm deleting asap.
Re: The Most Sexiest Woman In The Universe by Negroid001(m): 9:11am On Dec 07, 2021
LiberatedGirl:

Iv seen your face.
Box face lol.
Re: The Most Sexiest Woman In The Universe by Negroid001(m): 9:17am On Dec 07, 2021
Here's another one
Re: The Most Sexiest Woman In The Universe by LiberatedGirl: 9:29am On Dec 07, 2021
You see I told you you never do skin and your hair is always there.
Re: The Most Sexiest Woman In The Universe by LiberatedGirl: 9:30am On Dec 07, 2021
Ok you can delete them iv seen you.
Re: The Most Sexiest Woman In The Universe by LiberatedGirl: 9:32am On Dec 07, 2021
You can delete them do not let Lupita see your face
Re: The Most Sexiest Woman In The Universe by Negroid001(m): 9:44am On Dec 07, 2021
LiberatedGirl:
You see I told you you never do skin and your hair is always there.
I do skin once once. When I'm resetting my life lol.
Re: The Most Sexiest Woman In The Universe by Negroid001(m): 10:04am On Dec 07, 2021
LiberatedGirl:
You can delete them do not let Lupita see your face
If she see me. Nothing spoil.
Re: The Most Sexiest Woman In The Universe by LiberatedGirl: 12:37am On Dec 08, 2021
This is a Picture of me without makeup. I look better than this without makeup ! The Camera distorted my face. Nobody should ask me to upload more pictures. This is my final picture of myself on Nairaland. I repeat this is my last picture of me on Nairaland. Anyone who asks me for more pictures is going to be dealt with. I was in 2 minds about uploading this picture. The first part of me was going against it. I'm only doing this so that no one says " Women lack Conscience ". Since I'm fighting for Women to be respected , I'm paying the price of a Century of Female Traitors. Women who do not keep their side of the bargain. So this my final picture of me on Nairaland. Come Tomorrow I'll put pictures of my fashion collection of bags, Shoes ,dresses, Men's wear from my Boutique. My fashion collection is for people who truelly Love Fashion. Fashionista, LiberatedGirlsta.

Re: The Most Sexiest Woman In The Universe by LiberatedGirl: 12:45am On Dec 08, 2021
This is a Terrible picture of me. My head is not like that. I look like I'm have gained weight but it's the camera. All these Tecno and Infinix phones are simply not it at all. I'm way finner than that
Sorry folks " No More Pictures ". Na Wa iv become a Celebrity and a body guard at the same time.
Re: The Most Sexiest Woman In The Universe by LiberatedGirl: 7:11am On Dec 08, 2021
Thinking of getting a TECNO Camon 18 for My Christmas present to myself but Tecno make alot of Questionable phone cameras. I bought the Tecno Camon CX and I think that is their best Camon Phone. I'd buy Huawei P30 pro but it's too expensive for me. I'm doing Ijebu and saving my money these days. Tecno Camon 18 will have to wait, I'll wait for Camon 19 or 20. Finding Camera image reviews in Nigeria is hard. Miss Techy is my favorite phone reviewer, internationally Ben Sinn is the King Of Them All. I love the way Ben Sinn is not moved by anything, you can tell he does not send any phone company, it's just about Phones and Performance as far as he is concerned.
Re: The Most Sexiest Woman In The Universe by LiberatedGirl: 12:46am On Dec 09, 2021
My Boyfriend Pimped My Pictures

Re: The Most Sexiest Woman In The Universe by LiberatedGirl: 12:48am On Dec 09, 2021
My Boyfriend Loves Me So Much

Re: The Most Sexiest Woman In The Universe by LiberatedGirl: 12:52am On Dec 09, 2021
I love my Boyfriend, He treats me Like A Queen. He never Stresses me

Re: The Most Sexiest Woman In The Universe by LiberatedGirl: 6:56am On Dec 09, 2021
I Totally Love These Animations !

Re: The Most Sexiest Woman In The Universe by Truvelisback(m): 6:52pm On Dec 09, 2021
If i hear......
Re: The Most Sexiest Woman In The Universe by LiberatedGirl: 7:50pm On Dec 09, 2021
Truvelisback:
If i hear......

If you hear what ? Are your ears paining you ? Kpele O.
Re: The Most Sexiest Woman In The Universe by Truvelisback(m): 7:58pm On Dec 09, 2021
LiberatedGirl:

If you hear what ? Are your ears paining you ? Kpele O.
4 ur mind now, u be the sexiest? Just because of ur pretty face? Lol, when i see sexy gal, i will know. U can't just post ur face only and assumed that u are the sexiest. Post ur complete pics and let me check u out to know the score to give u. By the way, ur pics looks edited.
Re: The Most Sexiest Woman In The Universe by LiberatedGirl: 8:02pm On Dec 09, 2021
I guess you are on the Ballon D'Or committee ? Check me out on Instagram. LiberatedGirl_Sj. I'm just showing my Boutique things on Nairaland now. So look out for pictures of my Bags, Shoes and Shirts.
Re: The Most Sexiest Woman In The Universe by LiberatedGirl: 8:36pm On Dec 17, 2021
Re: The Most Sexiest Woman In The Universe by Truvelisback(m): 10:25pm On Dec 17, 2021
LiberatedGirl:
I guess you are on the Ballon D'Or committee ? Check me out on Instagram. LiberatedGirl_Sj. I'm just showing my Boutique things on Nairaland now. So look out for pictures of my Bags, Shoes and Shirts.
I can see ur Booty things on Nairaland now.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Igbo Calendar ('igbo: Ògụ́àfọ̀ ) / Beautiful Music From Cameroon / Yoruba Revisionist Please Answer This Questions Begging For Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.