Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,147 members, 7,811,240 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

2023: If We Want To Zone, Presidency Should Go To The South East – Sen. Adeyeye - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: If We Want To Zone, Presidency Should Go To The South East – Sen. Adeyeye (13776 Views)

2023: Fears Mount In APC Over Moves To Zone Presidency To North-East / How Senators Extorted Mdas During Oversight Visit — Sen Adeyeye / I Didn't Say APC Is Worse Than PDP &Shuld Not Expect Votes Frm N/east -Sen Bukar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: If We Want To Zone, Presidency Should Go To The South East – Sen. Adeyeye by Jimasun: 4:02pm On Dec 04, 2021
nairavsdollars:
True talk senator. Nigeria can't move forward if Igbos, the geese laying the golden egg is repeatedly marginalised
Which golden eggs?
Abi nobe SE wey dey lacking in VAT and produce lesser oil than SW?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: If We Want To Zone, Presidency Should Go To The South East – Sen. Adeyeye by CSTRR: 4:07pm On Dec 04, 2021
That is it.

If zoning is followed, then it should be zoned to the South East.

You can't tell me that you are zoning to the south and then stop there.
Even in the South, there is still a zoning.

If you are not zoning, then let it end forever.

Everybody from everywhere should come out henceforth.
Re: 2023: If We Want To Zone, Presidency Should Go To The South East – Sen. Adeyeye by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 04, 2021
AbijaJ:

No be fight bro. I was actually agreeing with you about power returning to the North at the expense of the less competent igbos. See, you misunderstood me.
coward as usual
Re: 2023: If We Want To Zone, Presidency Should Go To The South East – Sen. Adeyeye by ablejesus26(m): 4:11pm On Dec 04, 2021
anytexy:
No, point of correction. To IPOB not eaterners.

Forget the rubbish scam ipob
soonest apc will truely become an abomination in Igboland same with their pdthief brothers �
Apga is the way forward.
Re: 2023: If We Want To Zone, Presidency Should Go To The South East – Sen. Adeyeye by prophetfire: 4:13pm On Dec 04, 2021
Vistra40:

So you don’t even believe in yourself?(tribe this time)
. Honestly the ordinary Igboman in the streets would prefer Biafra to presidency or if you can't give them BIAFRA, give them proper restructuring. The Igbo masses don't believe that presidency would solve their problem. Why? It's because they know that it's one of the junk politicians from southeast that they would give it to. Then that one would go there and do the bidding of his masters and steal enough for himself. AND IT WOULD BE SAID THAT THEY HAVE HAD THEIR TURN.
Re: 2023: If We Want To Zone, Presidency Should Go To The South East – Sen. Adeyeye by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 04, 2021
Godons1:
An IGBO man can never be President of Nigeria. We will rather make Ikwere, Ijaw, Agbor or any other South South Man President.

This is my opinion. So argue with your keyboard.
Next week now you die, think about it.
What did you live for aside tribalism and hate?
Re: 2023: If We Want To Zone, Presidency Should Go To The South East – Sen. Adeyeye by Vistra40: 4:15pm On Dec 04, 2021
Nkitara:
Can't you think? He means what they need is out of this marriage between other tribes, they want to be on their own.

Then let those who want to be on their own be and allow others who want to participate in the electoral process. Don’t speak for everyone but those who share same ideology as you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: If We Want To Zone, Presidency Should Go To The South East – Sen. Adeyeye by Agugbadin: 4:23pm On Dec 04, 2021
Will the south agree to field a candidate, who are the going to field.
Re: 2023: If We Want To Zone, Presidency Should Go To The South East – Sen. Adeyeye by Tareq1105: 4:27pm On Dec 04, 2021
nairavsdollars:
True talk senator. Nigeria can't move forward if Igbos, the geese laying the golden egg is repeatedly marginalised

You don't expect APC to zone its Presidential candidate to South Yeast when PDP, their party since 1998 is not thinking in that direction.

It's PDP that is highly indebted to South Yeast and not APC. Therefore, PDP should do it first.

As we speak today, they're supporting Atikuloooooter waiting for Vice President as usual.

Osinbajo, Tinubu, Atikuloooooter, Saraki, Tambuwal are all going round the country consulting but no one from South Yeast has come out.

But Adeyeye want everyone to withdraw and leave the stage for our brothers from South Yeast who are yet to show interest.

Presidency is for those who are prepared to lead. I don't know anyone that is ready in the South Yeast. They seems to be contented with Vice President.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: If We Want To Zone, Presidency Should Go To The South East – Sen. Adeyeye by Vistra40: 4:30pm On Dec 04, 2021
headSmasher:
Baby factory criminals and drug traffickers

With due respect sir, shut your mouth! This line is stale. You are as bigoted as those igbo fellows that label yorubas afonja

Presidency is not biscuits that is used to pacify wailing and mourning children, it is not given on a platter of gold, even if we ask them to produce a strong politician for such, who will they produce, non of them is strong enough in APC, the Fulani Muslim party they detest so much

There are capable men like Rochas and OUK in APC(though not credible) that are strong politicians. Hence, strong politicians are not limited to your zone
Re: 2023: If We Want To Zone, Presidency Should Go To The South East – Sen. Adeyeye by jaxxy(m): 4:38pm On Dec 04, 2021
AbijaJ:

Yes. He believes the North can produce better and more competent leaders than his own igbo tribe.

No he believes the south west won’t support the south east due to political greed and opportunism so power is better of with the north.
Re: 2023: If We Want To Zone, Presidency Should Go To The South East – Sen. Adeyeye by Tareq1105: 4:40pm On Dec 04, 2021
Asgard73:

South east careless about Apc.. the very demonic party .

No elective post for Apc in southeast .. even Na obi decamp.

Go get your Presidential ticket from your party, PDP.

If you like vote for Orji Uzoh Kalu for Senate so that we can give him Senate President when Osinbajo become the president. If you fail to vote him then south south will take it.

We no beg you o.

1 Like

Re: 2023: If We Want To Zone, Presidency Should Go To The South East – Sen. Adeyeye by Onyiiobi7735(m): 4:59pm On Dec 04, 2021
He spoke the truth.
Re: 2023: If We Want To Zone, Presidency Should Go To The South East – Sen. Adeyeye by confydoedowaye(m): 5:36pm On Dec 04, 2021
Orji Uzor Kalu will make a good president.
He is renowned in the following areas;
Business and national economy
Sports and youth development
Politics and international relations
Diplomacy and peace making
Remember he reconciled IBB, Buhari and Ojukwu.
He speaks Hausa fluently and understands yoruba.
He understands the streets and the corporate world.
He has a strong affiliation with the military, which propelled him to became the first youth governor in Nigeria (yes he was a very young man as Governor)
He relates well with members of other parties and other tribes.
OUK... will make the super eagles great like he made Enyimba FC of Aba.
Forget about his tribe and make him president.
He runs an open door policy.
It will be a generational error if we don't make use of this man as our President now that he is fit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: If We Want To Zone, Presidency Should Go To The South East – Sen. Adeyeye by onuman: 5:46pm On Dec 04, 2021
Perhaps, it will remain only God to tell Nigerians that an Igbo is supposed to succeed PMB in 2023. That Nigeria’s political structure necessitates that zoning the Presidency is it for the country’s unity and progress.
Re: 2023: If We Want To Zone, Presidency Should Go To The South East – Sen. Adeyeye by onuman: 5:48pm On Dec 04, 2021
headSmasher:

Presidency is not biscuits that is used to pacify wailing and mourning children, it is not given on a platter of gold, even if we ask them to produce a strong politician for such, who will they produce, non of them is strong enough in APC, the Fulani Muslim party they detest so much
Parasite talks.
Re: 2023: If We Want To Zone, Presidency Should Go To The South East – Sen. Adeyeye by RolexOfGeneva(m): 6:02pm On Dec 04, 2021
Godons1:
An IGBO man can never be President of Nigeria. We will rather make Ikwere, Ijaw, Agbor or any other South South Man President.

Unity begger. You are afraid of them using that opportunity to leave the country.
Re: 2023: If We Want To Zone, Presidency Should Go To The South East – Sen. Adeyeye by Feelings79: 6:26pm On Dec 04, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Just to add to my knowledge,what golden eggs is the east laying for Nigeria?
Re: 2023: If We Want To Zone, Presidency Should Go To The South East – Sen. Adeyeye by gozzy1988(m): 6:31pm On Dec 04, 2021
The day an Igbo man becomes the president will be the dead of you. And it will happen sooner than you think.
Godons1:

Re: 2023: If We Want To Zone, Presidency Should Go To The South East – Sen. Adeyeye by Rexwalters1: 6:37pm On Dec 04, 2021
nairavsdollars:
How many geese laid the single gold egg?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: If We Want To Zone, Presidency Should Go To The South East – Sen. Adeyeye by Bantu10: 6:57pm On Dec 04, 2021
headSmasher:

Seun lalasticlala OAM4J mynd44 lalasticlala
Rule 3
Re: 2023: If We Want To Zone, Presidency Should Go To The South East – Sen. Adeyeye by Vistra40: 7:07pm On Dec 04, 2021
Godons1:

An igbo man will be president of Nigeria at the right time and when that time comes there’s nothing a billion of you can do about it
Re: 2023: If We Want To Zone, Presidency Should Go To The South East – Sen. Adeyeye by Godons1: 7:17pm On Dec 04, 2021
Vistra40:

An igbo man will be president of Nigeria at the right time and when that time comes there’s nothing a billion of you can do about it

This will only happen in your wildest dreams.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: If We Want To Zone, Presidency Should Go To The South East – Sen. Adeyeye by Godons1: 7:20pm On Dec 04, 2021
gozzy1988:
The day an Igbo man becomes the president will be the dead of you. And it will happen sooner than you think.

Another Joseph the dreamer is here grin grin

We own the keys to Nigerian sit of power. 5% can never taste that seat. cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: If We Want To Zone, Presidency Should Go To The South East – Sen. Adeyeye by Vistra40: 7:27pm On Dec 04, 2021
Godons1:

This will only happen in your wildest dreams.

You know the funniest thing? Neither you nor myself are sure of being alive the next moment. So quit boasting and beating your chest
Re: 2023: If We Want To Zone, Presidency Should Go To The South East – Sen. Adeyeye by Superboss: 7:27pm On Dec 04, 2021
The man has said what most of us have been saying.
If we are to go by zoning, fairness demands that One of the big political parties fields a candidate from the South East.
But, my instincts tells me that APC will zone it to South West and PDP will turn to the Northern candidate with a South East/South South running mate.
Re: 2023: If We Want To Zone, Presidency Should Go To The South East – Sen. Adeyeye by JAMO84: 7:35pm On Dec 04, 2021
Tingotoe:
And what golden egg might that be?
Mpurumirin golden egg

1 Like

Re: 2023: If We Want To Zone, Presidency Should Go To The South East – Sen. Adeyeye by Verysmart101: 7:37pm On Dec 04, 2021
Asgard73:
Don’t think south east cares.. maybe their politicians.. not the people.

Power returns North.

Thunder fire you for such rubbish.The northerners have ruled Nigeria more times than any other region both military and civilian.Wat have Nigeria achieved after their useless leadership? Nothing.
The current president is busy borrowing Nigeria's future away.See wat China is doing to Uganda by taking their airport and I bet Nigeria is next and you open your dirty mouth and say north again.E no go better for you idiot
Re: 2023: If We Want To Zone, Presidency Should Go To The South East – Sen. Adeyeye by olas24u(f): 7:47pm On Dec 04, 2021
Asgard73:
Don’t think south east cares.. maybe their politicians.. not the people.

Power returns North.

for equity ,fair play and justice ,its there turn ,you dont own this country ,its a union of various nationalities.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: If We Want To Zone, Presidency Should Go To The South East – Sen. Adeyeye by Maobichek: 8:06pm On Dec 04, 2021
helinues:
Who dash monkey bananas no be just slang but reality. Cos due to the slippery of Banana trees which make it difficult for monkeys to hop on

Do away with politics and sentiment, monkey has been eating banana and will continue to eat banana. If you have ever seen a monkey eat banana, the monkey always eats maturedly like a human being and not like a goat.

In my 1st year in the university, first semester to be precise, someone mocked me with this saying you quoted because i was not comfortable like others. Just in my 2nd semester, my sis got a job in an oil company and everything changed.

Pls stop saying "who dash monkey banana" to anyone because many people who said that ended up in shame, thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Expects 2 Million Liters Of Petrol From Port Harcourt Refinery / Ayba Wabba Emerges NLC President / INEC Should Postpone Ondo Election In The Spirit Of Fairness -fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.