Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,200 members, 7,953,740 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:14 AM

Sylvester Oromoni: Okowa Backs Lagos On School Closure, Vows To Ensure Justice - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sylvester Oromoni: Okowa Backs Lagos On School Closure, Vows To Ensure Justice (9967 Views)

Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem, Shot Dead By Police In Lagos On Christmas Day / Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Orders Indefinite Closure Of Dowen College / Transcorp Building In Ikoyi, Lagos On Fire (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sylvester Oromoni: Okowa Backs Lagos On School Closure, Vows To Ensure Justice by Sonfethopia: 1:36pm On Dec 04, 2021
The govonor of delta state Dr Ifeanyi Okowa has spoken about the death of an indigine of her state Sylvester Oromoni and he has vowed to ensure that justice prevails. In his Facebook post he said

His statement read: “Last night, I spoke to Mr. Sylvester Oromoni, the father of late Sylvester Oromoni Jr., the Dowen College student who unfortunately died under very controversial and unclear circumstances.

“During the call, I expressed my agreement with the decision of the Lagos State government to launch an investigation into the death of Sylvester, a native of Warri South LGA in Delta State.

“As a government that places priority on the lives of our citizens within and outside the state, we are determined to pursue this case to the end. The matter must be investigated, perpetrators apprehended, punished, and made an example of, to serve as a very strong deterrence against future occurrences

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=442374980591066&id=100044557024131&m_entstream_source=timeline&anchor_reactions=true

5 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Okowa Backs Lagos On School Closure, Vows To Ensure Justice by irunoko(m): 3:23pm On Dec 04, 2021
Good!

Iya oshi Tobimo Iya bring out your useless child otherwise Na him go kill you Las Las

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Okowa Backs Lagos On School Closure, Vows To Ensure Justice by mbahdi(m): 3:24pm On Dec 04, 2021
Reactions without actually actions.

3 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Okowa Backs Lagos On School Closure, Vows To Ensure Justice by Lordofalmajiri(f): 3:24pm On Dec 04, 2021
cool My governor , nice one.
God bless delta state
God bless Chief Ibori
God bless doc. Okowa
cool cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Okowa Backs Lagos On School Closure, Vows To Ensure Justice by Samuel1402(m): 3:24pm On Dec 04, 2021
Ok
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Okowa Backs Lagos On School Closure, Vows To Ensure Justice by AsomArchitectNG(m): 3:24pm On Dec 04, 2021
Good. I totally agree with the governor on this

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Okowa Backs Lagos On School Closure, Vows To Ensure Justice by SalJay(m): 3:25pm On Dec 04, 2021
Good
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Okowa Backs Lagos On School Closure, Vows To Ensure Justice by WiszyFraud: 3:25pm On Dec 04, 2021
Did you know??

Crying is how your body speaks when your mouth can’t explain the pain you feel.

angry

4 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Okowa Backs Lagos On School Closure, Vows To Ensure Justice by alanto: 3:26pm On Dec 04, 2021
God make I no die before people know me o.
I just read a WhatsApp status that read “Everybody have something good to say about you, they are just waiting for you to die”

14 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Okowa Backs Lagos On School Closure, Vows To Ensure Justice by sanpipita(m): 3:26pm On Dec 04, 2021
Typical the system is reacting because the victim is from an elite family

6 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Okowa Backs Lagos On School Closure, Vows To Ensure Justice by vivavik(f): 3:26pm On Dec 04, 2021
Now we are talking. What sort of a dirty white lie is that? Playing football? Na Maradona weh him be?

2 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Okowa Backs Lagos On School Closure, Vows To Ensure Justice by MoneyTrees(m): 3:26pm On Dec 04, 2021
Great move
The school management should take the fall
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Okowa Backs Lagos On School Closure, Vows To Ensure Justice by spy24(m): 3:27pm On Dec 04, 2021
Alot goes on in boarding schools little children that are supposed to grow under the protection and watchful eyes of their parents are left in the care of teachers for months because father and mothers of nowadays are equal in the house. To look after your own children this days is now called gender inequality angry

4 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Okowa Backs Lagos On School Closure, Vows To Ensure Justice by TreasureJunky: 3:28pm On Dec 04, 2021
Welldone Mr governor
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Okowa Backs Lagos On School Closure, Vows To Ensure Justice by zubydave(m): 3:29pm On Dec 04, 2021
It's so sad that his parents sent him to school , so as to help him become who he is meant to be- a great contribution to the society, but instead of having the joy of graduation day, and every other good things he is supposed to achieve , and celebrate in life, some low lives with very bad upbringing decided to cut short the innocent boy's life. Justice must be served . Bastards.

3 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Okowa Backs Lagos On School Closure, Vows To Ensure Justice by Socialmedia234: 3:29pm On Dec 04, 2021
Because he is from a wealthy home, you all want justice to be served.

Would you have made the same effort if the victim was a poor man's kid?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Okowa Backs Lagos On School Closure, Vows To Ensure Justice by ogascomax: 3:31pm On Dec 04, 2021
The school management has scored an home goal with there stupid press release. The management should pay high damages at the end of the case and until it is paid the school should remain closed.

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Okowa Backs Lagos On School Closure, Vows To Ensure Justice by philus66(m): 3:32pm On Dec 04, 2021
Sonfethopia:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=442374980591066&id=100044557024131&m_entstream_source=timeline&anchor_reactions=true
This life is indeed a very small place, just about 3weeks ago,I was at this boy's father's office here in warri seeking for an IT placement as an IT student and he was nice to me. May God help them to bear this..

11 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Okowa Backs Lagos On School Closure, Vows To Ensure Justice by MVLOX(m): 3:32pm On Dec 04, 2021
Hm
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Okowa Backs Lagos On School Closure, Vows To Ensure Justice by donprinyo(m): 3:32pm On Dec 04, 2021
busy body everywhere.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Okowa Backs Lagos On School Closure, Vows To Ensure Justice by ILoveDemMANNA: 3:32pm On Dec 04, 2021
Since I came across this news this week .I have been thinking many things, especially the below,

I hope the next generation won't be worse than this present useless generation.

Parents, Wake up and please do better.....
Do much more pleaseee.....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Okowa Backs Lagos On School Closure, Vows To Ensure Justice by dfrost: 3:32pm On Dec 04, 2021
Hmm... The matter is not ending anytime soon. Good one from the government.

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Okowa Backs Lagos On School Closure, Vows To Ensure Justice by PavillionEnergy: 3:34pm On Dec 04, 2021
[s][quote author=ILoveDemMANNA post=108208659]Nice[/quote[/s]]
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Okowa Backs Lagos On School Closure, Vows To Ensure Justice by fitinwell: 3:35pm On Dec 04, 2021
If Government wants to work ..
They can get the culprit.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Okowa Backs Lagos On School Closure, Vows To Ensure Justice by lkillbrokehoes: 3:35pm On Dec 04, 2021
This is really commendable, I commend the governor of Delta State for taking action and also Lagos State government, those perpetrators will face the law and jailed

If this nonsense happened to my kid or nephew, I will burn down that school to ashes.

2 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Okowa Backs Lagos On School Closure, Vows To Ensure Justice by ZombiePUNISHER: 3:36pm On Dec 04, 2021
if it was a poor man pikin nah
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Okowa Backs Lagos On School Closure, Vows To Ensure Justice by HoluGraze: 3:36pm On Dec 04, 2021
I hope this whole thing will not come an end without justice after one week.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Okowa Backs Lagos On School Closure, Vows To Ensure Justice by ZombiePUNISHER: 3:36pm On Dec 04, 2021
donprinyo:
busy body everywhere.

who cares about poor man pikin

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Okowa Backs Lagos On School Closure, Vows To Ensure Justice by georgeakins: 4:05pm On Dec 04, 2021
spy24:
Alot goes on in boarding schools little children that are supposed to grow under the protection and watchful eyes of their parents are left in the care of teachers for months because father and mothers of nowadays are equal in the house. To look after your own children this days is now called gender inequality angry

There is nothing wrong with boarding system. I went to a boarding school owned by a state government for 6 years, nothing of this nature ever happened in my school and all the surrounding boarding schools.

There may be something wrong with all these private schools, since most of them are being run by capitalists who know next to nothing about running a school. They are only business men , interested in profit making.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Okowa Backs Lagos On School Closure, Vows To Ensure Justice by spy24(m): 4:13pm On Dec 04, 2021
georgeakins:

There is nothing wrong with boarding system. I went to a boarding school owned by a state government for 6 years, nothing of this nature ever happened in my school and all the surrounding boarding schools.

There may be something wrong with all these private schools, since most of them are being run by capitalists who know next to nothing about running a school. They are only business men , interested in profit making.

Lucky you
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Okowa Backs Lagos On School Closure, Vows To Ensure Justice by Labake1234(f): 4:16pm On Dec 04, 2021
They should withdraw the school licence. Imagine... Let's move to online classes. I am so pained

(1) (2) (Reply)

Former Magistrate And His Son Attacked In Kano (Photos) / Even Oby Ezekwesili’s Sons Know I Am Not A Rapist, Mustapha Audu Tells His Story / BREAKING! Hushpuppi Arrives At Pennsylvania Prison In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.