Stats: 3,160,826 members, 7,844,673 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Police Arrest Man Who Hacked Sound Sultan's IG Account To Defraud People (Pix) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Police Arrest Man Who Hacked Sound Sultan's IG Account To Defraud People (Pix) (28544 Views)

Hacker Who Took Over Late Sound Sultan’s IG, Impersonating Wife Arrested / Fraudsters Use Lynxx's Picture To Defraud A US Pensioner Of $30K / Williams Uchemba: Scammers Using My Pictures To Defraud Ladies In France & Togo (2) (3) (4)

Re: Police Arrest Man Who Hacked Sound Sultan's IG Account To Defraud People (Pix) by Edozie4bc: 8:05pm On Dec 04, 2021
daddytime:
What a cursed thieving soul who's not even afraid to steal from or in the name of the dead.

Money wey dem go still carry enter club light fire on top with curses upon their heads while they pretend to be smart.

Greedy lazy mofos
Alaye go and hustle

See below
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Hacked Sound Sultan's IG Account To Defraud People (Pix) by Freelane33(m): 8:09pm On Dec 04, 2021
ONLY U GO CHOP BELLE FULL grin EWA . In Alhaji Tekno voice
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Hacked Sound Sultan's IG Account To Defraud People (Pix) by adabaraabdul: 8:11pm On Dec 04, 2021
To think that its Sound sultans account he will hack and use to defraud people. This guy is a disgrace. Maximum punishment should be metted on him. Nonsense.
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Hacked Sound Sultan's IG Account To Defraud People (Pix) by Parrot69: 8:14pm On Dec 04, 2021
Ayomi90:

Fxxck away Flat-chested flatheader, how are u different drug pusher ND baby factory agent?

Guy, how did you get to know that guy is a flat head? He might be ewedu eater in disguise or even a BMC zombie here to cause mayhem.
FYI, I’m from middle belt
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Hacked Sound Sultan's IG Account To Defraud People (Pix) by just2endowed: 8:15pm On Dec 04, 2021
Many people are aware of the wave of facwboo and Instagram accounts that are being hacked till this moment.

Some nl sell hacked fg and ig account here.

That's why it's very mandatory to set up a 2 factor authentication for your account. This way, no software can hack your account.

Re: Police Arrest Man Who Hacked Sound Sultan's IG Account To Defraud People (Pix) by sisisioge: 8:16pm On Dec 04, 2021
Very stiipid human being! I hope he gets the maximum sentence for his crime...havent the family suffered enough! Azzzzzzehole!

Re: Police Arrest Man Who Hacked Sound Sultan's IG Account To Defraud People (Pix) by Ayomi90: 8:16pm On Dec 04, 2021
Parrot69:

Guy, how did you get to know that guy is a flat head? He might be ewedu eater in disguise or even a BMC zombie here to cause mayhem.
FYI, I’m from middle belt
He is from the Ogbono region, we know them. ND which one is middle belt, ur state or tribe no get name?
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Hacked Sound Sultan's IG Account To Defraud People (Pix) by Ashirioluwa: 8:21pm On Dec 04, 2021
Nigerian youths and crimes are like husband and wife

Re: Police Arrest Man Who Hacked Sound Sultan's IG Account To Defraud People (Pix) by Skillsnigeria: 8:33pm On Dec 04, 2021
That's good
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Hacked Sound Sultan's IG Account To Defraud People (Pix) by Perfecttouch(m): 8:39pm On Dec 04, 2021
I have 7million Instagram account for sale, NA DEM

Re: Police Arrest Man Who Hacked Sound Sultan's IG Account To Defraud People (Pix) by joyfullyjoyous(f): 9:21pm On Dec 04, 2021
What a wicked soul. He needs to be used to serve as a deterrent to others.

Re: Police Arrest Man Who Hacked Sound Sultan's IG Account To Defraud People (Pix) by daytona007: 9:33pm On Dec 04, 2021
It's the insult on the "Majekodunmi" name. If only he knows the lineage he comes from. Retard.

Re: Police Arrest Man Who Hacked Sound Sultan's IG Account To Defraud People (Pix) by mpire: 9:37pm On Dec 04, 2021
Give him life imprisonment or capital punishment. You have millions of useless and evil people. Once you catch them send them to their maker in few years you'll fix that country.
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Hacked Sound Sultan's IG Account To Defraud People (Pix) by fancifulasuquo(m): 9:40pm On Dec 04, 2021
Dorime squad grin keel him already
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Hacked Sound Sultan's IG Account To Defraud People (Pix) by Jeeb111(m): 9:44pm On Dec 04, 2021
And this are the leaders of tomorrow we are glamouring for in Nigeria...the future is blink
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Hacked Sound Sultan's IG Account To Defraud People (Pix) by kumulus(m): 9:52pm On Dec 04, 2021
I still dey find the person wey hijack my original IG, d guyman nor try at all o.

cry cry cry undecided
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Hacked Sound Sultan's IG Account To Defraud People (Pix) by ImoleNaija: 10:10pm On Dec 04, 2021
Good for werey. E no go die well,,, same for all scammers
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Hacked Sound Sultan's IG Account To Defraud People (Pix) by terryalexmm1(m): 3:25am On Dec 05, 2021
Very stupid miscreant and babaristic animal
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Hacked Sound Sultan's IG Account To Defraud People (Pix) by Decide2rise: 4:50am On Dec 05, 2021
Someodds:

Mugu. Naming ceremony not necessary here. Get lost motherfucker
Hope you would use same words if it was another tribe that was mentioned
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Hacked Sound Sultan's IG Account To Defraud People (Pix) by Ogbanga0913: 5:11am On Dec 05, 2021
Heartlessness na em b dis guy DNA
Dey for use lighter shave em biabia 1st,so em go know wetin e b to tief 4rm man wey don delete.
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Hacked Sound Sultan's IG Account To Defraud People (Pix) by dododawa1: 6:30am On Dec 05, 2021
Even the death ones cannot rest in peace because of evil living.
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Hacked Sound Sultan's IG Account To Defraud People (Pix) by Benrosaria(m): 7:07am On Dec 05, 2021
Newsmic:
Police Arrest Man Who Hacked Sound Sultan's IG Account To Defraud People (Photos)

A young man identified as Victor Majekodunmi, who allegedly hacked the Instagram account of late legendary Nigerian singer, Sound Sultan, has been arrested by the police, IgbereTV reports.

Sound Sultan's Instagram account was hacked shortly after he died in July this year.k

Filmmaker and Soundsultan's brother, Baba Dee shared news of the hacker's arrest.

According to Baba Dee, Victor hacked into the late singer's account, posing as Farida, the singer's wife.

Baba Dee shared the hacker's photos on Instagram, and wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXDuuQogES9/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Hell no, don’t try to sugar coat the young man, he is as corrupt as you are. He deserves a job for making fellow blacks gullible. Mtcheeew Nigerians can’t have brains anymore
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Hacked Sound Sultan's IG Account To Defraud People (Pix) by ademuyiwa20(f): 7:23am On Dec 05, 2021
People just wicked sha.
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Hacked Sound Sultan's IG Account To Defraud People (Pix) by Someodds: 9:04am On Dec 05, 2021
Decide2rise:
Hope you would use same words if it was another tribe that was mentioned

I am Igbo, if that's what you want to say. Crime has no tribe.

Adaeze Yobo, Her Son And Mum In Adorable Photos / Peter Okoye: I Am Not Afraid Of Death, I Am Only Afraid Of Poverty (Video) / Is Dandison Strongface Nigeria'S Sexiest Male Celebrity?