Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Sylvester Oromoni Was Told To Describe His Sister’s Private Part - Father - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sylvester Oromoni Was Told To Describe His Sister’s Private Part - Father (32122 Views)

Schoolmate Of Sylvester Oromoni Reveals How He Was Tortured By Senior Students / How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) / Sylvester Oromoni: Video Of Dowen College Student In Pains Before He Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sylvester Oromoni Was Told To Describe His Sister’s Private Part - Father by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 04, 2021
lalasticlala:
Dowen College: They told my son to describe his sister’s private part, says late Sylvester Oromoni’s father

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/dowen-college-they-told-my-son-to-describe-his-sisters-private-part-says-late-sylvester-oromonis-father/%3famp

Why do I hate simp so much in this life? You boy receiving such treat and you were just watching? The boys were mentioned and you still kept him there with them freely without serious warning? I feel like slapping this man. You kill that young man and may his blood never forgives anybody who had even a premonition of his treat not to talk of his dead. Somebody harassed and threatened your kid and you can't deal with them and the stupid authorities? I don't joke with my children. You harass them, you harassed me. Don't be a simp! That lovely young boy is dead and you want to bake a cake or bake all this people? May God rest this lovely boy soul. This young man suffered. This is so disheartening embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni Was Told To Describe His Sister’s Private Part - Father by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 04, 2021
mastermaestro:
The father is gradually letting the world know his failure in this whole tragedy. I said it in the other thread that Sylvester's parents should take an equally sizeable chunk of the blame. They failed their son as parents.

So the young dude had been going through this bullying, yet the stupid father is saying here that he didn't know what to do. Madness! angry You deserve the loss. That young dude didn't deserve a failed father like you. Look at the coward lamenting and crying all over the place as if he cared! He didn't! If he did, he would have withdrawn the son from the school after he came home saying that he had been threatened with death. sad

See now, those who threatened him with death have carried out their threat!
Nonsense! angry

God bless you. That man should have been castrated. You allow your kid passed through all these? That man deserves a beaten

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni Was Told To Describe His Sister’s Private Part - Father by tenpipsperday: 3:08pm On Dec 04, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:
WHAT
I hope the next generation won't be worse than this present useless generation.

Parents, Wake up and please do better.....
Do much more pleaseee.....

I am happy you know that your generation is nothing to write home about.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni Was Told To Describe His Sister’s Private Part - Father by tenpipsperday: 3:11pm On Dec 04, 2021
mastermaestro:
The father is gradually letting the world know his failure in this whole tragedy. I said it in the other thread that Sylvester's parents should take an equally sizeable chunk of the blame. They failed their son as parents.

So the young dude had been going through this bullying, yet the stupid father is saying here that he didn't know what to do. Madness! angry You deserve the loss. That young dude didn't deserve a failed father like you. Look at the coward lamenting and crying all over the place as if he cared! He didn't! If he did, he would have withdrawn the son from the school after he came home saying that he had been threatened with death. sad

See now, those who threatened him with death have carried out their threat!
Nonsense! angry

There are people who are more interested in career than their home and children. He is one of them.

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni Was Told To Describe His Sister’s Private Part - Father by mastermaestro(m): 3:12pm On Dec 04, 2021
[quote author=Merelyn post=108207529][/quote]

You must be mentally slow. Go back and read again. Did you see me lay any blame on the late son? The father takes full responsibility for the loss. sad

Re: Sylvester Oromoni Was Told To Describe His Sister’s Private Part - Father by NobleRace: 3:13pm On Dec 04, 2021
jimter44:
Who is even hearing of deeper life school case.

The matter is still in court. School principal, teacher and House masters are currently in prison custody. The boys too have been incarcerated.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni Was Told To Describe His Sister’s Private Part - Father by 147abbey(m): 3:13pm On Dec 04, 2021
Tha principal of this school should be jail and this school should not exit any more.
This is ridiculous and absolutely rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni Was Told To Describe His Sister’s Private Part - Father by Born2winKingOG: 3:15pm On Dec 04, 2021
oldtruth:

Why do I hate simp so much in this life? You boy receiving such treat and you were just watching? The boys were mentioned and you still kept him there with them freely without serious warning? I feel like slapping this man. You kill that young man and may his blood never forgives anybody who had even a premonition of his treat not to talk of his dead. Somebody harassed and threatened your kid and you can't deal with them and the stupid authorities? I don't joke with my children. You harass them, you harassed me. Don't be a simp! That lovely young boy is dead and you want to bake a cake or bake all this people? May God rest this lovely boy soul. This young man suffered. This is so disheartening embarassed
nor be lalasticlala be the Father na.

take am easy
Re: Sylvester Oromoni Was Told To Describe His Sister’s Private Part - Father by generalwo(m): 3:16pm On Dec 04, 2021
Funny enough, these secondary school students did not pick up cultism from the air... Many people commenting are cultists and they have siblings who are looking at them.....if we the adults have lived a responsible life.... Then the younger generation will follow suit... But no, they prefer to become cultists..... Many na yahoo Boys...... Tomorrow, you go see 12 years old pikin wen dey do yahoo... Who them learn am from The older people in the society..... Until we the youths learn to live responsible lives..... The younger generation will only grow worse.... Shey na secondary school confra be this?? Very soon, we go hear primary school own...... And from there, we go hear say them don dey blend unborn children........

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni Was Told To Describe His Sister’s Private Part - Father by mastermaestro(m): 3:22pm On Dec 04, 2021
Oblongata:
@bolded Obviously you are yet to be a father. No man that father’s a child will ever say that another man deserves the death of a child.
May God in his infinite mercies forgive you and not let karma have a plot in your life.

Shut the hell and read everything I wrote instead of picking on a line to spew rubbish. You must be an irresponsible father yourself. sad

Some of you don't deserve to have children. GOD forbid, I almost had this same experience with my ward who lived with me while attending a boarding school in my city.
After one session, I pressured his parents to withdraw him. I already gave details of what transpired in his case in a previous thread. I don't have time to banter words with another apparently irresponsible father who doesn't know where to place blame. sad

If we had child protective services working well in this country, many of you would never have children. Bunch of irresponsible infidels...yes that's what the Bible calls you lots. The father failed to provide timely fatherly protection. He still pushed the boy back the same place where they had threatened to kill him. Maybe because he and his wife were too busy 'working' for money. angry

You are really pissing me off. angry Don't ever mention again in defense of that idiotic father.

Re: Sylvester Oromoni Was Told To Describe His Sister’s Private Part - Father by mastermaestro(m): 3:23pm On Dec 04, 2021
oldtruth:

The father deserves street flogging for pushing the child back to place where they had threatened to kill him. sad

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni Was Told To Describe His Sister’s Private Part - Father by OgunkeelAllMod: 3:26pm On Dec 04, 2021
Is this man a yoorroba man undecided dem talk way damn toooo much! How's all these yen yen yen gonna bring the poor boy back to life? Eh? Just press for justice and get the killers jailed or hanged and demand for compensation angry

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni Was Told To Describe His Sister’s Private Part - Father by zicoraads: 3:26pm On Dec 04, 2021
While private schools have the responsibility to care for the children who are under their care, a lot of what we see happening these days is a total lack of parental care and responsibility.

A lot of parents now condone their kids in whatever they do. And in the instance where the school takes a hardline, you'll see parents storming schools with security officials or even threatening to deal with teachers.

Same parents who refuse for their child to be disciplined by anyone, are now creating hashtags on social media and calling for justice.

Parents, more than the school, have a responsibility to ensure their kids don't turn out irresponsible.

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni Was Told To Describe His Sister’s Private Part - Father by kayusely70(m): 3:33pm On Dec 04, 2021
Kaybae:
Amen, can't just hold my tears as a mother. I can't imagine the pain he went through before dying, May Death visit every home of people supporting these murderers.
Amen and Amen.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni Was Told To Describe His Sister’s Private Part - Father by MOVIC6: 3:42pm On Dec 04, 2021
PlayMaker14:
The young Sylvester would have been 13yrs old today but they have succeeded in cutting short the life of this young lad who refused to be part of their stupidity....

May the murderers and those trying to cover this case be caught and punished here on earth and suffer great torment in hell.
Amen....
Re: Sylvester Oromoni Was Told To Describe His Sister’s Private Part - Father by Edusouls(m): 3:55pm On Dec 04, 2021
Chai Yoruba parents and their evil offsprings don cast all over the place, see una life?
Re: Sylvester Oromoni Was Told To Describe His Sister’s Private Part - Father by Fatheroflove(m): 4:00pm On Dec 04, 2021
The signs were all there, but the parents failed to take action to nib it at the bud. It pains my heart to imagine what the young lad has gone through.
Parents should watch and monitor their children behavior for any signs of fear
Re: Sylvester Oromoni Was Told To Describe His Sister’s Private Part - Father by Oblongata: 4:00pm On Dec 04, 2021
mastermaestro:

Shut the hell and read everything I wrote instead of picking on a line to spew rubbish. You must be an irresponsible father yourself. sad

Some of you don't deserve to have children. GOD forbid, I almost had this same experience with my ward who lived with me while attending a boarding school in my city.
After one session, I pressured his parents to withdraw him. I already gave details of what transpired in his case in a previous thread. I don't have time to banter words with another apparently irresponsible father who doesn't know where to place blame. sad

If we had child protective services working well in this country, many of you would never have children. Bunch of irresponsible infidels...yes that's what the Bible calls you lots. The father failed to provide timely fatherly protection. He still pushed the boy back the same place where they had threatened to kill him. Maybe because he and his wife were too busy 'working' for money. angry

You are really pissing me off. angry Don't ever mention again in defense of that idiotic father.
No matter what you intend to communicate, don’t ever say anyone deserves to lose a child. As a father mind no go gree you say that kind of rubbish, that is how I know you are still a kid. I am prolly wasting my time because you will end up not understanding and quoting me to spill off some more frustrations. May God bless us all!
Re: Sylvester Oromoni Was Told To Describe His Sister’s Private Part - Father by bigtt76(f): 4:04pm On Dec 04, 2021
Sadly with the closure of the school and non apprehension of the culprits, the likelihood that they would escape abroad is high angry

lalasticlala:
Dowen College: They told my son to describe his sister’s private part, says late Sylvester Oromoni’s father

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/dowen-college-they-told-my-son-to-describe-his-sisters-private-part-says-late-sylvester-oromonis-father/%3famp
Re: Sylvester Oromoni Was Told To Describe His Sister’s Private Part - Father by Amanda4life: 4:17pm On Dec 04, 2021
THERE Are NO DISCIPLINE IN BIG MEN CHILDREN S SCHOOLS because of THE MONEY THEY PAY AND THEIR PARENTS CONNECTION S
Re: Sylvester Oromoni Was Told To Describe His Sister’s Private Part - Father by calculator123(m): 4:18pm On Dec 04, 2021
AlphaAlex:
This Man should stop talking and go and sue this school and it’s management for everything they have . Heck he should force them to disclose the names of those bastards that took his child’s life. Abi him no the boy father He’s talking too much for my liking baba go and sue them even burn the school down what nonsense…
understand he's tramatized and not thinking clearly

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni Was Told To Describe His Sister’s Private Part - Father by Amanda4life: 4:19pm On Dec 04, 2021
KEEPING UR CHILD IN A DORMITORY IN SOME SCHOOLS IS IS A RISK.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni Was Told To Describe His Sister’s Private Part - Father by habsydiamond(m): 4:27pm On Dec 04, 2021
BiggyB242:

If you see how these parents defend their kids.
since they will defend them thinking the behavior their exhibit in their presence is what he or she will exhibit in their absence. Yeye parents nowadays.. Dem don over spoil those kids without proper monitoring.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni Was Told To Describe His Sister’s Private Part - Father by lilyheaven: 4:29pm On Dec 04, 2021
Perfecttouch:
Wahala
I was bullied several times in sec schl so I understand what that boy went through..
*From taking our dining food to telling us to fetch water for them..
*Taking our provisions
*Telling us to fan them at night..
*Dressing us up as masquerade to go chase girls from their hostels to boys hotel so they could straff them..
*They taught us how to dub food in the dining hall..
*they squeeze us through burglary so as to steal provisions and money..
*they take us to izibilli and akabue to steal sardines and provisions..
*even on visiting days, 80% of our foods belong to them..
We don't have school fence or the ones there are camouflage so if you report them, they will flee to town and come back to haunt you at night...

Chevchenko
Oloriegbe ayodeji
Samo
(fgc ibillo) 99-05...this our set see wahala...
All those I mentioned, God punish all of una..

To those that will blame the parent for negligence, remember the school fees is almost a million naira per term, that kin money, dem no dey see am for floor, you hustle hard for such money and I believe the reason for boarding house is so the parents could hustle without distractions...

Hmmm!
My children will go from home.
I will be going for school runs.
Their safety, my number one
Re: Sylvester Oromoni Was Told To Describe His Sister’s Private Part - Father by Kokaine(m): 4:41pm On Dec 04, 2021
I'll register my kids early enough in boxing schools InshaAllah
Re: Sylvester Oromoni Was Told To Describe His Sister’s Private Part - Father by billyG(m): 4:48pm On Dec 04, 2021
Are there no good school in Warri?if you heard d outrageous school fees they pay with what they call quality education tinted with cultism.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni Was Told To Describe His Sister’s Private Part - Father by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 04, 2021
calculator123:
understand he's tramatized and not thinking clearly
you no lie sha. But he’s too relaxed.

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni Was Told To Describe His Sister’s Private Part - Father by naturefellow(m): 4:54pm On Dec 04, 2021
AlphaAlex:
This Man should stop talking and go and sue this school and it’s management for everything they have . Heck he should force them to disclose the names of those bastards that took his child’s life. Abi him no the boy father He’s talking too much for my liking baba go and sue them even burn the school down what nonsense…
this is a news report. Legal steps are in order.

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni Was Told To Describe His Sister’s Private Part - Father by loliapoopy2013(f): 5:08pm On Dec 04, 2021
This is problem that most people will, or are having with this set of badly brought-up kids. You will try your best to raise a God fearing and civil children, their parents will leave their work to maids and nannies and raise unruly beasts and demons, providing them with everything they ask for all in the mane of love. Then one day, they will cross path with your properly discipline kids and bam the unthinkable happens. May God always protect us and our loved ones daily from such ones. May they never ever cross our path as we go about our daily activities.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni Was Told To Describe His Sister’s Private Part - Father by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 04, 2021
naturefellow:
this is a news report. Legal steps are in order.
okay o I hope so
Re: Sylvester Oromoni Was Told To Describe His Sister’s Private Part - Father by calculator123(m): 5:33pm On Dec 04, 2021
AlphaAlex:
you no lie sha. But he’s too relaxed.

Being relaxed is a coping mechanism
Re: Sylvester Oromoni Was Told To Describe His Sister’s Private Part - Father by Testimony1988(m): 5:33pm On Dec 04, 2021
PlayMaker14:
The young Sylvester would have been 13yrs old today but they have succeeded in cutting short the life of this young lad who refused to be part of their stupidity....

May the murderers and those trying to cover this case be caught and punished here on earth and suffer great torment in hell.
Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NUC Bans Re-sit Exams In Universities / JAMB Explains Admission Procedure To Protesting Candidates, Parents / Abisoye Ajayi-akinfolarin Wins CNN Heroes Awards 2018!!! Makes Nigeria Proud!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.