Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,497 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Bundesliga Hails Awoniyi After Bagging 9th League Goal - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bundesliga Hails Awoniyi After Bagging 9th League Goal (15188 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Breaks Records After Scoring 128th Champions League Goal(Photo / Lionel Messi's Free Kick Against Liverpool Voted Best Champions League Goal / Cristiano Ronaldo Volley Vs Man Utd Named Champions League Goal Of The Season (P (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bundesliga Hails Awoniyi After Bagging 9th League Goal by robosky02(m): 3:15pm On Dec 04, 2021
Bundesliga Hails Awoniyi After Bagging 9th League Goal

Organiser of the German top division Bundesliga has praised Union Berlin Nigerian striker Taiwo Awoniyi, who netted his ninth league goal of the season.

Awoniyi continued his impressive scoring form for Union Berlin after getting on the score sheet in Friday’s 2-1 home win against RB Leipzig.

The goal has now taken his tally to 14 in 23 appearances in all competitions for Union Berlin this season.

Also, the victory against Leipzig saw Awoniyi’s Union Berlin move up to fourth place in the league standing.

Commenting on his latest goal feat, Bundesliga wrote on their Twitter handle:”Good at football. Greater thighs.

“@taiwoawoniyi18 ���”

Awoniyi is now third in the Bundesliga top scorers chart behind Bayern’s Robert Lewandowski (14 goals) and Erling Haaland (10 goals).
https://www.completesports.com/bundesliga-hails-awoniyi-after-bagging-9th-league-goal/

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bundesliga Hails Awoniyi After Bagging 9th League Goal by PlayMaker14: 3:18pm On Dec 04, 2021
.....But the Franco-German fraud called Gernot Rohr will choose to Ignore Taiwo Awoniyi and invite Odion and a rusty Musa.

Nor be all white coaches get senses, some are just useless like Gen. M. Buhari (rtd)

We need to change the fraud handling the Super Eagles and the Super Falcons.

126 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bundesliga Hails Awoniyi After Bagging 9th League Goal by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 04, 2021
Are footballers good in bed? I heard they cum quickly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bundesliga Hails Awoniyi After Bagging 9th League Goal by PlayMaker14: 3:25pm On Dec 04, 2021
Iyaebe:
Is this another stylish way to advertise your business?

92 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bundesliga Hails Awoniyi After Bagging 9th League Goal by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 04, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Is this another stylish way to advertise your business?
You this small boy I'm not your mate,respect me.I have your mates at home

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bundesliga Hails Awoniyi After Bagging 9th League Goal by robosky02(m): 3:28pm On Dec 04, 2021
PlayMaker14:
.....But the Franco-German fraud called Gernot Rohr will choose to Ignore Taiwo Awoniyi and invite Odion and a rusty Musa.

Nor be all white coaches get senses, some are just useless like Gen. M. Buhari (rtd)

Its hard to work with Four

He has a fixated mentality

In his mind A is better than B and C can never get to the level of A

So no matter how C is inform even when A is not delivering he will stick with B and NEVER give. C a chance

If you like be a Rinaldo da messi

He must go with his fixated mentality

Before Rohr came Ezenwa was almost Nigeria's number One watch his good performance against Algeria and even Cameroon.
But once Rohr came a division 3 keeper in Malta is better because Ezenwa is home base

13 Likes

Re: Bundesliga Hails Awoniyi After Bagging 9th League Goal by PlayMaker14: 3:30pm On Dec 04, 2021
Iyaebe:
Nor let your big breast deceive you my dear, big breast nor mean old age.

Thank you and may God bless you.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bundesliga Hails Awoniyi After Bagging 9th League Goal by PlayMaker14: 3:32pm On Dec 04, 2021
robosky02:

Its hard to work with Four

He has a fixated mentality

In his mind A is better than B and C can never get to the level of A

So no matter how C is inform even when A is not delivering he will stick with B and NEVER give. C a chance

If you like be a Rinaldo da messi

He must go with his fixated mentality

Before Rohr came Ezenwa was almost Nigeria's number One watch his good performance against Algeria and even Cameroon.
But once Rohr came a division 3 keeper in Malta is better because Ezenwa is home base
I still wonder what Amaju Melvin Pinnick is still benefiting from this man secretly.

4 Likes

Re: Bundesliga Hails Awoniyi After Bagging 9th League Goal by ILoveDemMANNA: 3:45pm On Dec 04, 2021
This boy is going places.

Commenting on his latest goal feat, Bundesliga wrote on their Twitter handle:”Good at football. Greater thighs.
No be small things true true.
Being a footballer is not a joke.
That is why I smile when I see some pot-bellied men saying they can play football too, say na just luck a these professionals get.
I go just laff.
Dem tink say na seresere

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bundesliga Hails Awoniyi After Bagging 9th League Goal by ichommy(m): 3:46pm On Dec 04, 2021
PlayMaker14:

PMB chop stray bullet.

12 Likes

Re: Bundesliga Hails Awoniyi After Bagging 9th League Goal by BigDawsNet: 3:46pm On Dec 04, 2021
Like for awoniyi

Share for lukaku

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bundesliga Hails Awoniyi After Bagging 9th League Goal by ILoveDemMANNA: 3:47pm On Dec 04, 2021
Awoniyi is a baller, from day one.
I still remember his exploits at the under 17 Nations cup.

Iyaebe:
Let him know.
All these nairaland.com kids are something else.
I read at the other thread where you said you ignore them 90% of the time.
You gerrit,
Just continue to ignore them iyaebe,
They are not worth your time.
Waste of space and time.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bundesliga Hails Awoniyi After Bagging 9th League Goal by NORSIYK(m): 3:48pm On Dec 04, 2021
Why haven't they called this guy up to super eagles?

4 Likes

Re: Bundesliga Hails Awoniyi After Bagging 9th League Goal by money121(m): 3:48pm On Dec 04, 2021
Ok
Re: Bundesliga Hails Awoniyi After Bagging 9th League Goal by PavillionEnergy: 3:49pm On Dec 04, 2021
Iyaebe:

Shut up there.
Attention seeker.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bundesliga Hails Awoniyi After Bagging 9th League Goal by SeunO1979: 3:50pm On Dec 04, 2021
Iyaebe:

A trial will fix the hearsay

2 Likes

Re: Bundesliga Hails Awoniyi After Bagging 9th League Goal by PavillionEnergy: 3:54pm On Dec 04, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:

Let him know.
You gerrit,
Waste of space and time.

You are a very biased human being.
This your post shows how biased you can be.
You chose the side that favours your antics and try to rub it on everyone's face.
Just because Playmaker14 mentioned Buhari in his comment, you chose to take sides with a notorious attention seeking man who calls himself a female.

Meanwhile you chose to ignore Iyaebe's attention seeking post where he tries to compare footballers with men who ejaculate under 2 seconds. Of what relevance is the post to this thread?

Just understand that Nairaland is a big platform for all and saundry. Not everyone here will massage your ego and biased patriotism.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bundesliga Hails Awoniyi After Bagging 9th League Goal by FlipModeSquade(m): 3:54pm On Dec 04, 2021
And yet Rohr prefer to recall Ighalo and put Musa on the bench..

While Awoniyi and Emmanuel Dennis cannot get a look in.. angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bundesliga Hails Awoniyi After Bagging 9th League Goal by MrColdsweat: 3:55pm On Dec 04, 2021
Liverpool might regret selling this guy

4 Likes

Re: Bundesliga Hails Awoniyi After Bagging 9th League Goal by Adolfhitler001: 3:55pm On Dec 04, 2021
SeunO1979:

A trial will fix the hearsay
when you no be gay, na guyman u day reply so

6 Likes

Re: Bundesliga Hails Awoniyi After Bagging 9th League Goal by yusluvad(m): 3:55pm On Dec 04, 2021
The guy is really trying and putting up his best. Greater heights bro...

4 Likes

Re: Bundesliga Hails Awoniyi After Bagging 9th League Goal by TonyBby: 3:56pm On Dec 04, 2021
Iyaebe:

Ronaldo is a beast in bed same way he does on pitch.
How can you say someone that last 120min on pitch running on the turf or pitch tirelessly will cum quick?. Meet Adama traore for bed lessons �

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bundesliga Hails Awoniyi After Bagging 9th League Goal by 9jaTalks(m): 3:59pm On Dec 04, 2021

1 Like

Re: Bundesliga Hails Awoniyi After Bagging 9th League Goal by Neimar: 4:04pm On Dec 04, 2021
Iyaebe:

You dy find customer for sports thread grin

1 Like

Re: Bundesliga Hails Awoniyi After Bagging 9th League Goal by Carlyboi(m): 4:05pm On Dec 04, 2021
Even though,even though,Taiwo Awoniyi and Emmanuel Dennis are in a rich vein of form but our Buhari-like Franco-German coach would rather invite 75yr old man ighalo and 55yrs old Musa!

Mumu Man “ Rohr “ dem go soon leave you no worry

3 Likes

Re: Bundesliga Hails Awoniyi After Bagging 9th League Goal by GodIsBiafran: 4:07pm On Dec 04, 2021
a 3 front attack line: Awoniyi center, Iheanacho right side, Emmanuel Dennis left side will destroy many teams in the Nations Cup and World Cup. The problem is that because of corruption Awoniyi and Dennis (the two most in-form strikers we have right now) will probably not be included in the world cup team.

3 Likes

Re: Bundesliga Hails Awoniyi After Bagging 9th League Goal by WATCHMANX: 4:38pm On Dec 04, 2021
PavillionEnergy:

You are a very biased human being.
This your post shows how biased you can be.
You chose the side that favours your antics and try to rub it on everyone's face.
Just because Playmaker14 mentioned Buhari in his comment, you chose to take sides with a notorious attention seeking man who calls himself a female.

Meanwhile you chose to ignore Iyaebe's attention seeking post where he tries to compare footballers with men who ejaculate under 2 seconds. Of what relevance is the post to this thread?

Just understand that Nairaland is a big platform for all and saundry. Not everyone here will massage your ego and biased patriotism.

.. .False patriotism!

2 Likes

Re: Bundesliga Hails Awoniyi After Bagging 9th League Goal by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 04, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:

Let him know.
You gerrit,
Waste of space and time.
Thanks, I don't really know their problems on this faceless forum.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bundesliga Hails Awoniyi After Bagging 9th League Goal by jaxxy(m): 4:58pm On Dec 04, 2021
Iyaebe:

Ahhhh.

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Didn't Play Collectively: Vincent Aboubakar Blames Teammates For Egypt Loss / FC Ifeanyi Ubah Is Champion Of 2016 Nigeria Federation Cup (detailed PHOTOS) / Ighalo Reversed Decision To Quit Super Eagles!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.