Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,797 members, 7,810,074 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

A Female Celebrity Is The Owner Of Dowen College – Ubi Franklin Reveals - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Female Celebrity Is The Owner Of Dowen College – Ubi Franklin Reveals (54841 Views)

Joy Edordu, Mother Of Dowen College Bully Deletes Her Instagram Account (Photos) / Is Lami Phillips Family The Owner Of Dowen College? / Sylvester Oromoni: Video Of Dowen College Student In Pains Before He Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Female Celebrity Is The Owner Of Dowen College – Ubi Franklin Reveals by yamunla(m): 3:50pm On Dec 04, 2021
Who doesnt know its LAMI PHILLIPS family that own the school

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Female Celebrity Is The Owner Of Dowen College – Ubi Franklin Reveals by Bowwow11(m): 3:50pm On Dec 04, 2021
In other to stop this barbaric acts from occurring let justice take it course please.
Re: A Female Celebrity Is The Owner Of Dowen College – Ubi Franklin Reveals by eherbal(m): 3:51pm On Dec 04, 2021
Name the witch grin
Re: A Female Celebrity Is The Owner Of Dowen College – Ubi Franklin Reveals by Silva79(f): 3:51pm On Dec 04, 2021
Lami Phillips! What stopped u from mentioning her name

5 Likes

Re: A Female Celebrity Is The Owner Of Dowen College – Ubi Franklin Reveals by Famocious(m): 3:51pm On Dec 04, 2021
Lami Philips' Dad owns the school..

Source : Street

7 Likes

Re: A Female Celebrity Is The Owner Of Dowen College – Ubi Franklin Reveals by PoliteActivist: 3:51pm On Dec 04, 2021
Devvy4:
Why not reveal the person and stop making noise

Why must he?

Below, let's not forget this poor girl's case. They're trying to sweep it under the carpet.

PREMIERE ACADEMY, LUGBE, ABUJA

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Female Celebrity Is The Owner Of Dowen College – Ubi Franklin Reveals by moneyissweet(m): 3:51pm On Dec 04, 2021
Satanic school
Re: A Female Celebrity Is The Owner Of Dowen College – Ubi Franklin Reveals by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 04, 2021

This matter go long oooooooo..

I have always told myself before now that non of my kids would attend a boarding school. Nothing kills a child morale n personality more than a boarding school. And the child wouldn't have an option to play along if the home training n orientation he gets from home is too poor.

You hardly see a day student so hardened. Boarding is where morale n sanity is lost!

My kids will always go from home to school daily so any shit u learn n display at home would be corrected immediately before it turns out something else. It's well

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Female Celebrity Is The Owner Of Dowen College – Ubi Franklin Reveals by Danjikanbauchi: 3:52pm On Dec 04, 2021
The school should be burnt down.

3 Likes

Re: A Female Celebrity Is The Owner Of Dowen College – Ubi Franklin Reveals by Sheriman(m): 3:52pm On Dec 04, 2021
Some Nigerians and their stupidity be like 5 and 6.
Re: A Female Celebrity Is The Owner Of Dowen College – Ubi Franklin Reveals by Odoogu(m): 3:53pm On Dec 04, 2021
What's stopping him from mentioning the person's name.

1 Like

Re: A Female Celebrity Is The Owner Of Dowen College – Ubi Franklin Reveals by Raph82(m): 3:53pm On Dec 04, 2021
It's not about knowing the owner, it's about how the government is handling this whole issue. It won't make any sense if the culprits escape justice, all of them must be brought to book.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Female Celebrity Is The Owner Of Dowen College – Ubi Franklin Reveals by PoliteActivist: 3:53pm On Dec 04, 2021
yamunla:
Who doesnt know its family that own the school

Ok, what is LAMI PHILLIPS?

2 Likes

Re: A Female Celebrity Is The Owner Of Dowen College – Ubi Franklin Reveals by Danjikanbauchi: 3:53pm On Dec 04, 2021
SadiqBabaSani:
You think those Yeyebrities are not hypocrites abii
shut up, mosque Rat.
Re: A Female Celebrity Is The Owner Of Dowen College – Ubi Franklin Reveals by ZUBY77(m): 3:53pm On Dec 04, 2021
Nairaland Jury joined the group.

2 Likes

Re: A Female Celebrity Is The Owner Of Dowen College – Ubi Franklin Reveals by Mckandre(m): 3:54pm On Dec 04, 2021
Is it Lami Philips or some other pson?

1 Like

Re: A Female Celebrity Is The Owner Of Dowen College – Ubi Franklin Reveals by KingGBsky(m): 3:54pm On Dec 04, 2021
The celebrity’s name is Lami Philips, a singer. Their identity is already out. They must pay!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Female Celebrity Is The Owner Of Dowen College – Ubi Franklin Reveals by Odoogu(m): 3:55pm On Dec 04, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
The school should be burnt down.

Why now?
Some Well discplined students learn from there and have some God fearing teachers also. The bad eggs should be fished out.
Re: A Female Celebrity Is The Owner Of Dowen College – Ubi Franklin Reveals by ppogba: 3:55pm On Dec 04, 2021
BigJoe19:
Why can't he say the name of the celebrity. He's part of the society problems, 'notice me' human.

Exactly.
Attention seeking idiot.
Re: A Female Celebrity Is The Owner Of Dowen College – Ubi Franklin Reveals by Danjikanbauchi: 3:56pm On Dec 04, 2021
moneyissweet:
Satanic school
no be lie, money is sweet.

Have your uncle or elder brother mistakenly addressed you as SIR.

Because you wire him something big ?

1 Like

Re: A Female Celebrity Is The Owner Of Dowen College – Ubi Franklin Reveals by Carlyboi(m): 3:56pm On Dec 04, 2021
Ubi Franklin use tongue to count your teeth....if this is not hypocrisy and cowardice...I don’t know what it is or maybe it’s the “ let me look like the good guy syndrome “ if you’re sure of the information then name and shame the so called celebrity,don’t wait on “ other celebrities or colleagues in showbiz “ them tie your hands or glue your mouth “ making much ado bout nothin!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Female Celebrity Is The Owner Of Dowen College – Ubi Franklin Reveals by lexy2014: 3:58pm On Dec 04, 2021

1 Like

Re: A Female Celebrity Is The Owner Of Dowen College – Ubi Franklin Reveals by UTILITYMAY(m): 3:58pm On Dec 04, 2021
Lami Phillips

2 Likes

Re: A Female Celebrity Is The Owner Of Dowen College – Ubi Franklin Reveals by Omniman(m): 4:00pm On Dec 04, 2021
Dem say dem say people... Useless
Re: A Female Celebrity Is The Owner Of Dowen College – Ubi Franklin Reveals by thatigboman1: 4:00pm On Dec 04, 2021
WiszyFraud:
This school should be closed down already..

Also, this should be a big lesson to parents out there who never takes their kids bully reports seriously
angry
u didnt the part that says that the school has been shut down indefinitely?
Re: A Female Celebrity Is The Owner Of Dowen College – Ubi Franklin Reveals by Labadi69: 4:00pm On Dec 04, 2021
clydecarson:
Lami philips..comrade say her name stop going through the corners

Lami does not own the school. Her father Dr Olumide Phillips owns the school. Make una give una self brain before strong yamayama fall on your bald head there angry angry

6 Likes

Re: A Female Celebrity Is The Owner Of Dowen College – Ubi Franklin Reveals by toujurs: 4:01pm On Dec 04, 2021
BigJoe19:
Why can't he say the name of the celebrity. He's part of the society problems, 'notice me' human.
No mind the mumu man.
Re: A Female Celebrity Is The Owner Of Dowen College – Ubi Franklin Reveals by Danjikanbauchi: 4:01pm On Dec 04, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:

I concur.

Just imagine.
Keep silent and stop typing just the same way terrorists will type.
Out of the abundance of the heart.......

You are one of the sensible members we have on this forum.
Bless you.
next time you quote me I will slap you.
Re: A Female Celebrity Is The Owner Of Dowen College – Ubi Franklin Reveals by olisaEze(m): 4:01pm On Dec 04, 2021
Are you serious? Dis dude is trying to chase clout with this unfortunate case?? Oya name the person and quit speaking in riddles! angry

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Doctor Who Witnessed Sylvester Oromoni's Autopsy Speaks (Video) / A Snake A Student Of FUNAAB Killed On His Way Back From Night Class / Nigerian Man Criticises Madonna University, Shares Photos Of The University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.