Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

#500k Investment That Will Bring Decent Profit - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / #500k Investment That Will Bring Decent Profit (1620 Views)

Get In Here To Make A Decent Profit (at Least 200% And As High As 700%) / 500K Investment Needed / 500k Investment... Which Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

#500k Investment That Will Bring Decent Profit by telleyway: 4:44pm On Dec 04, 2021
Hello everyone,
I'm in search of a good business I can start/invest that is decent.
I don't have any crypto currency or forex trading experience, so that may not be an option for me.

Your good suggestion/advices are appreciated.

1 Like

Re: #500k Investment That Will Bring Decent Profit by Phoenixflap: 5:40pm On Dec 04, 2021
If you are based within Nasarawa or Abuja, would you consider a creative Collaboration that’d ensure decent returns and as well build your social Capital?
Re: #500k Investment That Will Bring Decent Profit by telleyway: 7:25pm On Dec 04, 2021
Phoenixflap:
If you are based within Nasarawa or Abuja, would you consider a creative Collaboration that’d ensure decent returns and as well build your social Capital?

Sure.
Can you open up more?
Re: #500k Investment That Will Bring Decent Profit by remmyjay007(m): 7:48pm On Dec 04, 2021
telleyway:
Hello everyone,
I don't have any crypto currency or forex trading experience, so that may not be an option for me.

You can use a fraction of that money to do this...

Do watch this FREE video training to know more.
https:///2p8euj82

It's a 7 Steps No-Fail Income Generating System that Can Help You Make upto 700k/Month.

It’s a FREE training video

Go watch it NOW before the link expires

DM ME now for further INFO
Re: #500k Investment That Will Bring Decent Profit by remmyjay007(m): 7:50pm On Dec 04, 2021
telleyway:
Hello everyone,

Re: #500k Investment That Will Bring Decent Profit by telleyway: 7:56pm On Dec 04, 2021
remmyjay007:

It's a 7 Steps No-Fail Income Generating System that Can Help You Make upto 700k/Month.

Okay I will watch and revert back to you
Re: #500k Investment That Will Bring Decent Profit by Phoenixflap: 7:59pm On Dec 04, 2021
telleyway:

Sure.
Can you open up more?

Abuja is a bustling city that commands patronage from neighboring towns and cities.

The creative industry is a multi million dollars industry, and regrettably we are yet to tap into this gigantic market.

There are millions of creative but unemployed Nigerians with the vision to succeed but lack the capacity.

Some of the problems faced by Content creators are Quality visual productions and reliable internet connectivity.

Models like Jumoke and the singing sensation recently discovered are occurrences that happens occasionally, and there are millions of creatives seeking the exposures. But instead of occasional occurrences, talents like these can be found through a creative collaboration.

The aforementioned problems can be effective tackled through creative Collaboration thereby bridging the gap in the Creative industry.

Few days ago, the front page was replete with beautiful, unique and timely pictures that held viewers spellbound, interestingly those photographic efforts entails a lot of remuneration, and the same success can be replicated here in Nasarawa state.

I’ll be brief with the objectives and earning potentials of the Partnership.

1. Creating an avenue for creative but unemployed/underemployed Nigerians to explore their creativity
2. Creating an avenue for talent discovery (imagine you were Jumoke’s talent manager before her fame)
3. Creative themed park for real get-away
4. Convenience for content creators

This venture portends recurring financial streams.

I’ll be willing to discuss this further on WhatsApp if this venture piques your interest.

N/B: The proposed site can be inspected! This venture is capable of building immense convertible social Capital.

Contact me on: 0.90.7090.9814 (Olanrewaju)
Re: #500k Investment That Will Bring Decent Profit by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 04, 2021
Football match arbitrage is one hell of investment that many neglect.
That amount can fetch up to 20 to 40k everyday .

Do the math 20k multiply by 30 days is 300k+

For example in the screenshot I attached below : if you stake 241k on over 2.5 goals of the Uganda super league match on betwinner.com and stake on under 2.5goals 260k of the same match on bet9ja.com

You will make a profit of 40k either way.

2 Likes

Re: #500k Investment That Will Bring Decent Profit by telleyway: 7:59pm On Dec 04, 2021
remmyjay007:

Not opening
Re: #500k Investment That Will Bring Decent Profit by telleyway: 8:06pm On Dec 04, 2021
Phoenixflap:

Abuja is a bustling city that commands patronage from neighboring towns and cities.

The creative industry is a multi million dollars industry, and regrettably we are yet to tap into this gigantic market.

There are millions of creative but unemployed Nigerians with the vision to succeed but lack the capacity.

Some of the problems faced by Content creators are Quality visual productions and reliable internet connectivity.

Models like Jumoke and the singing sensation recently discovered are occurrences that happens occasionally, and there are millions of creatives seeking the exposures. But instead of occasional occurrences, talents like these can be found through a creative collaboration.

The aforementioned problems can be effective tackled through creative Collaboration thereby bridging the gap in the Creative industry.

Few days ago, the front page was replete with beautiful, unique and timely pictures that held viewers spellbound, interestingly those photographic efforts entails a lot of remuneration, and the same success can be replicated here in Nasarawa state.

I’ll be brief with the objectives and earning potentials of the Partnership.

1. Creating an avenue for creative but unemployed/underemployed Nigerians to explore their creativity
2. Creating an avenue for talent discovery (imagine you were Jumoke’s talent manager before her fame)
3. Creative themed park for real get-away
4. Convenience for content creators

This venture portends recurring financial streams.

I’ll be willing to discuss this further on WhatsApp if this venture piques your interest.

N/B: The proposed site can be inspected! This venture is capable of building immense convertible social Capital.

Contact me on: 0.90.7090.9814 (Olanrewaju)

This sounds impressive,
Looking forward for future discussion

1 Like

Re: #500k Investment That Will Bring Decent Profit by remmyjay007(m): 8:12pm On Dec 04, 2021
telleyway:

Not opening
u

WhatsApp me on 08026020682
Re: #500k Investment That Will Bring Decent Profit by telleyway: 8:20pm On Dec 04, 2021
zimdante:

For example in the screenshot I attached below : if you stake 241k on over 2.5 goals of the Uganda super league match on betwinner.com and stake on under 2.5goals 260k of the same match on bet9ja.com

I don't have an idea on how the betting stuff works
Re: #500k Investment That Will Bring Decent Profit by telleyway: 8:25pm On Dec 04, 2021
remmyjay007:
u

WhatsApp me on 08026020682
I'm having difficulty to add you, please using my WhatsApp link below this comment let's connect.
Re: #500k Investment That Will Bring Decent Profit by telleyway: 7:25am On Dec 05, 2021
zimdante:

Still waiting on you to expatiate
Re: #500k Investment That Will Bring Decent Profit by smcotty(m): 8:20pm On Dec 05, 2021
I Can help Do Storage business, I'm a student of federal polytechnic Bida, I'm the current SUG Director Of Sports.

Here people buy beans during the harvest time n store till planting season when the price is higher n sell to make profit. As at August a bag of old beans sold for 105k in Onitsha, 95k in Lagos.

A 100kg bag of beans is currently at 40k per bag
Space for storage is 25k per year
Chemical is for storage 10k for 6 months.

With 500k we can buy up to 10 bags and sort every expenses involved.
By April next year he can sell each bag for 100k each.

100k x 10 = 1million
That's 500k net profit in 6 months.

These are practical things and not just paper works.

I bought 3 bags last year at 18k each and sold for 50k each at February this year, that's how I was able to raise my school fees.

There are other farm crops like

Egusi
Rice
Millet
Yam

But none of them will give you ROI that beans gives.

As at July this year, a friend of mine, bought 350 bags of egusi at the rate of 10k per bag, as at today, one bag of egusi sells for 40k, his 3.5million naira investment is now 14million in space of 5 months.

There's money in storage sir.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #500k Investment That Will Bring Decent Profit by sirgalahad26(m): 11:11pm On Dec 05, 2021
telleyway:
Hello everyone,

Gadgets Importation
This can give you massive ROI per month
Re: #500k Investment That Will Bring Decent Profit by Certifiedzen23: 8:47am On Dec 06, 2021
telleyway:
Hello everyone,

I have a great business for you. Transparent, easy and with a great potential of growing very big. I already sent you an email. Pls reply asap. The link for your WhatsApp isn't going through.
Re: #500k Investment That Will Bring Decent Profit by telleyway: 9:33am On Dec 06, 2021
Certifiedzen23:

I have a great business for you. Transparent, easy and with a great potential of growing very big. I already sent you an email. Pls reply asap. The link for your WhatsApp isn't going through.

I didn't see your email
WhatsApp number
Re: #500k Investment That Will Bring Decent Profit by telleyway: 9:34am On Dec 06, 2021
sirgalahad26:

Gadgets Importation
This can give you massive ROI per month

Please guide me on how to get it done
Re: #500k Investment That Will Bring Decent Profit by telleyway: 9:35am On Dec 06, 2021
smcotty:
I Can help Do Storage business, I'm a student of federal polytechnic Bida, I'm the current SUG Director Of Sports.

Here people buy beans during the harvest time n store till planting season when the price is higher n sell to make profit. As at August a bag of old beans sold for 105k in Onitsha, 95k in Lagos.

A 100kg bag of beans is currently at 40k per bag
Space for storage is 25k per year
Chemical is for storage 10k for 6 months.

With 500k we can buy up to 10 bags and sort every expenses involved.
By April next year he can sell each bag for 100k each.

100k x 10 = 1million
That's 500k net profit in 6 months.

These are practical things and not just paper works.

I bought 3 bags last year at 18k each and sold for 50k each at February this year, that's how I was able to raise my school fees.

There are other farm crops like

Egusi
Rice
Millet
Yam

But none of them will give you ROI that beans gives.

As at July this year, a friend of mine, bought 350 bags of egusi at the rate of 10k per bag, as at today, one bag of egusi sells for 40k, his 3.5million naira investment is now 14million in space of 5 months.

There's money in storage sir.

This is awesome.
How can I go about this?
Re: #500k Investment That Will Bring Decent Profit by smcotty(m): 10:20am On Dec 06, 2021
telleyway:

This is awesome.
How can I go about this?

This is the best time to buy and store beans, you can buy them rent a store and buy chemical, the chemical protects it from weevils for approximately 6 months, beans is project to sell for up to 120k next year reason because there was no much rain fall so beans really did not do well. Normal bags sells for 15k to 20k once they harvest it, but this year it started from 30k 2 weeks ago, RN now it's 40k

You can call me or message me on WhatsApp on 07064905076

1 Like

Re: #500k Investment That Will Bring Decent Profit by telleyway: 11:29am On Dec 06, 2021
smcotty:

This is the best time to buy and store beans, you can buy them rent a store and buy chemical, the chemical protects it from weevils for approximately 6 months, beans is project to sell for up to 120k next year reason because there was no much rain fall so beans really did not do well. Normal bags sells for 15k to 20k once they harvest it, but this year it started from 30k 2 weeks ago, RN now it's 40k

You can call me or message me on WhatsApp on 07064905076
Okay.
This 100kg is it that fasst agro?
Or it's bigger or less in size?
Re: #500k Investment That Will Bring Decent Profit by smcotty(m): 11:31am On Dec 06, 2021
telleyway:

Okay.
This 100kg is it that fasst agro?
Or it's bigger or less in size?

100kg is the biggest bag
Re: #500k Investment That Will Bring Decent Profit by telleyway: 12:40pm On Dec 06, 2021
smcotty:

100kg is the biggest bag
Okay,
I will chat you on WhatsApp
Re: #500k Investment That Will Bring Decent Profit by Tohsynetita1: 1:30pm On Dec 06, 2021
telleyway:
Hello everyone,

Do you know that 200 locust beans is 1500 in Abuja and some part in Lagos, their are tons of business you could do. DM for more update, I can't be unveiling it here on media. +2348031542509
Re: #500k Investment That Will Bring Decent Profit by telleyway: 9:23pm On Dec 06, 2021
Tohsynetita1:

Do you know that 200 locust beans is 1500 in Abuja and some part in Lagos, their are tons of business you could do. DM for more update, I can't be unveiling it here on media. +2348031542509

I think I need to hear more about this
Re: #500k Investment That Will Bring Decent Profit by Tohsynetita1: 9:28pm On Dec 06, 2021
telleyway:

I think I need to hear more about this
no problem, DM.
Re: #500k Investment That Will Bring Decent Profit by sirgalahad26(m): 10:43pm On Dec 06, 2021
telleyway:

Please guide me on how to get it done
You can call or text (WhatsApp) the number in my siggy
Re: #500k Investment That Will Bring Decent Profit by Nobody: 2:14am On Dec 08, 2021
telleyway:

Still waiting on you to expatiate

Hmm , ok I will prepare a detailed report and get back to you, arbitrage is no gambling, the profit is sure you find it in cryto trading too, the capital is recovered in less than a month, the rest is profit profit, one of the ways to get richer.

1 Like

Re: #500k Investment That Will Bring Decent Profit by NairalandAngel(m): 6:12am On Dec 08, 2021
telleyway:
Hello everyone,

No matter what do not agree to invest your money in another person's business in the hope that both of you will be sharing profits on a monthly or annual basis.

If you do that you will get cheated because most of the people who come here to seek business finance partners are typical Nigerians who are generally dishonest and would not keep to agreed terms!

If it's not a business you can run yourself while maintaining 100% control of your funds at all times then do not get involved no matter the expected ROI!

I'm warning you based on my personal experiences

4 Likes

Re: #500k Investment That Will Bring Decent Profit by telleyway: 11:05am On Dec 11, 2021
zimdante:

Hmm , ok I will prepare a detailed report and get back to you, arbitrage is no gambling, the profit is sure you find it in cryto trading too, the capital is recovered in less than a month, the rest is profit profit, one of the ways to get richer.

Still waiting for the report sir.
Re: #500k Investment That Will Bring Decent Profit by telleyway: 11:16am On Dec 11, 2021
Tohsynetita1:

no problem, DM.
Please I dm you since, no response

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank Announces 100% Acquisition Of Union Bank UK (Photos) / Quality Igbo products From East That Has Gone National (photos) / Business Opportunity In Solid Minerals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.