Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Accountant Raped Lady Who Thought She Was Having Sex With His Friend - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Accountant Raped Lady Who Thought She Was Having Sex With His Friend (2314 Views)

Girl Set On Fire By Her Aunt Who 'Thought She Was A Witch' (Photos) / Girl's Best Friend Poisoned Her, Thought She Was Dead, First To Write R.I.P. / Conmen Gang-raped Lady, Duped Her Of N600,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accountant Raped Lady Who Thought She Was Having Sex With His Friend by Kelvin126: 5:45pm On Dec 04, 2021
A Nigerian Accountant has been sentenced to 4 years and 6 months imprisonment as he was said to have raped a lady who thought she was having sex with his friend.

Ibraheem Egunbambi who is a 29 year old Nigerian accountant had made advances at a lady who he met at a party but she rejected him and she had instead decided to have consensual sex with one of his friends.

Read here;
https://thehonchogist.com.ng/2021/12/04/accountant-raped-lady-who-thought-she-was-having-sex-with-his-friend/

Re: Accountant Raped Lady Who Thought She Was Having Sex With His Friend by Nukilia: 6:53pm On Dec 04, 2021
Giving account for your actions

4 Likes

Re: Accountant Raped Lady Who Thought She Was Having Sex With His Friend by 27Pushing30: 6:54pm On Dec 04, 2021
Daft
Re: Accountant Raped Lady Who Thought She Was Having Sex With His Friend by ofemigeorge(m): 7:07pm On Dec 04, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Accountant Raped Lady Who Thought She Was Having Sex With His Friend by LucyijiHK: 7:33pm On Dec 04, 2021
Knznnsns
Re: Accountant Raped Lady Who Thought She Was Having Sex With His Friend by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:42pm On Dec 04, 2021
Did she moan undecided

3 Likes

Re: Accountant Raped Lady Who Thought She Was Having Sex With His Friend by Karemarealty288(m): 10:32am On Dec 05, 2021
Is not a most to write on nairaland.....you can also read and go.

1 Like

Re: Accountant Raped Lady Who Thought She Was Having Sex With His Friend by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 05, 2021
Nah wah for some guys.

Plenty olosho dey wey go fine pass the lady he raped. With less than 10k, he go Bleep the more beautiful olosho and walk away.

He might not even spend up to 5mins before he kum

1 Like

Re: Accountant Raped Lady Who Thought She Was Having Sex With His Friend by anonymuz(m): 11:16am On Dec 05, 2021
Olosho wey full every well

1 Like

Re: Accountant Raped Lady Who Thought She Was Having Sex With His Friend by meobizy(f): 2:38pm On Dec 05, 2021
Was the coochie really worth five years in prison? Now he’ll get raped when he gets there. He’ll likely learn his lesson.

2 Likes

Re: Accountant Raped Lady Who Thought She Was Having Sex With His Friend by BlackfireX: 5:40pm On Dec 05, 2021
Very ugly son of a fallen demon
Re: Accountant Raped Lady Who Thought She Was Having Sex With His Friend by Shetemi12(m): 5:54pm On Dec 05, 2021
Me i no even understand the story

(1) (Reply)

A Real Life Nightmare; A Brave Lady Fought Off A Rapist At Gym (pictures&video) / Shocking! “I Drink Baby Blood So That I Can Look Young” — Lady Confesses / Photos: Barber Beheaded, Murdered By Friend In Uyo Akwa Ibom State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.