Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,365 members, 7,826,437 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

You’re Ignorant Of Happenings In N-delta, Gov Diri Replies Arewa Youths - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You’re Ignorant Of Happenings In N-delta, Gov Diri Replies Arewa Youths (1563 Views)

No Grazing Routes In Bayelsa, Governor Douye Diri Replies Buhari / Budget Padding: You’re Ignorant And Dubious, Dogara Blasts Tinubu / FG Prevented Prince Charles From Coming To The Niger Delta-gov.wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You’re Ignorant Of Happenings In N-delta, Gov Diri Replies Arewa Youths by BlackfireX: 5:35am On Dec 05, 2021
Jobless govnor shape your mouth before addressing arrewa ...we are not your mate
Re: You’re Ignorant Of Happenings In N-delta, Gov Diri Replies Arewa Youths by Afriifa(m): 6:08am On Dec 05, 2021
DitariDisciple2:

U must be the Afrifa King General Ditari told me of.
Someone wey pass u don pass u.
Jealously will do u no good.
U wan take the position of your own Boss.
Shameless person.
You are the same ditari
Re: You’re Ignorant Of Happenings In N-delta, Gov Diri Replies Arewa Youths by DitariDisciple2: 6:30am On Dec 05, 2021
Afriifa:
You are the same ditari

Ok good.
Now tell me where I offended u, for carrying you close to me, among so soo many people around me.
Re: You’re Ignorant Of Happenings In N-delta, Gov Diri Replies Arewa Youths by DitariDisciple2: 6:33am On Dec 05, 2021
I and the group that I lead are the ones who gave the INC President the Ijaw Republic movements.
This summit you see today, God used me to see it happen so.
Do you know how many Ijaw leaders work with my group today??

Why are you so stupid.
You are not even upto two years older than me.
You asked to represent your Akugbene Mein clan when I was getting members for the over seventy Ijaw clans.
Re: You’re Ignorant Of Happenings In N-delta, Gov Diri Replies Arewa Youths by DitariDisciple2: 6:36am On Dec 05, 2021
Only Egbema clan is having over 350 villages and settlements, under it, and Ijaw have over 70 clans.
Different people were asking me to make them clan reps, you did the same too, and after sometime, I took you very close to me among them, and made u number 3, because we became close friends and u were asking me to step down for you on something I founded when you were never there.
Re: You’re Ignorant Of Happenings In N-delta, Gov Diri Replies Arewa Youths by DitariDisciple2: 6:39am On Dec 05, 2021
Afriifa:
You are the same ditari

You don't have conscience.
So many Ijaw leaders are sponsoring all the Ijaw Republic movements today.
Over half of what Douye Diri said in that summit is not here.
They said it's time we fully 100 percent continue the self determination process, and the Ijaw Republic movements.
So many Ijaw leaders are fully working with my group, both financially, and in every other way.
So soo sooo many.
Your foolishness and wickedness kept taking you downwards and downwards.
Re: You’re Ignorant Of Happenings In N-delta, Gov Diri Replies Arewa Youths by Captain8(m): 6:44am On Dec 05, 2021
DitariDisciple2:

Mei owei meh.
Seikeme eh,
ok.... dey suspect so
Re: You’re Ignorant Of Happenings In N-delta, Gov Diri Replies Arewa Youths by DitariDisciple2: 6:46am On Dec 05, 2021
Captain8:
ok.... dey suspect so

The bad friend Barrister smooth speak about.
Re: You’re Ignorant Of Happenings In N-delta, Gov Diri Replies Arewa Youths by Afriifa(m): 7:59am On Dec 05, 2021
DitariDisciple2:

Ok good.
Now tell me where I offended u, for carrying you close to me, among so soo many people around me.
As my brother, I can't wash your libe outside for other nationalities to make mockery of us.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amb. Egunjobi Samuel Reported Fulani Bandit Attacked To The Speaker O.D.H.A& DSS / Breaking News;osibanjo Declares Presidential Ambituon / Watch Tinubu Already Shaking Atiku In His Home State of Adamawa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.