Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Total Solar Eclipse Over Antarctica As Moon Completely Covers The Sun (Pictures) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Total Solar Eclipse Over Antarctica As Moon Completely Covers The Sun (Pictures) (25395 Views)

'Doomsday Glacier' In Antarctica Is Holding On 'By Its Fingernails' - Scientists / Today Is The Longest Day Of The Year And There Will Be A Solar Eclipse Tomorrow / Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Total Solar Eclipse Over Antarctica As Moon Completely Covers The Sun (Pictures) by PotatoSalad(m): 10:12am On Dec 06, 2021
KingGBsky:

You are the biggest clown because at the end only time will tell.
Solar eclipse is a sign of endtime?
I pity your parents for wasting money so that you can go to school. You suppose to dey pick scrap metal from wastebins.

1 Like

Re: Total Solar Eclipse Over Antarctica As Moon Completely Covers The Sun (Pictures) by PotatoSalad(m): 10:16am On Dec 06, 2021
victorazy:

Two things are involved:
1. Your an attention seeker
2. Your daft.

Eclipse has been occurring yes, have you ever seen a report of Eclipse from Antarctica? That's to tell you the sign is now all over the world.

Read the book of Revelation...

It says Sun will go dark, wearing sackcloth with hair like wool (Thats the bright light you see round the dark circle) is called Corona and that's where the corona virus came from. They are wiser than you.

This is end time. Corona Virus is the end of humanity.
(What is the shape of Corona Virus?) Is it not round with hair on it like Cardigan?(Sackcloth) grin learn how to think deep.

I don't expect you yo understand this.
Imagine what would happen if you start doing meth angry

6 Likes

Re: Total Solar Eclipse Over Antarctica As Moon Completely Covers The Sun (Pictures) by Moutine(m): 10:22am On Dec 06, 2021
Waoh
Re: Total Solar Eclipse Over Antarctica As Moon Completely Covers The Sun (Pictures) by zedman1(m): 10:23am On Dec 06, 2021
Righteousness2:
We are witnessing a sign of what is Gonna before the Great day of the LORD. The Day when the Undiluted and Unadulterated Wrath of GOD falls on the Earth and all who have refused HIS Free of Salvation.

Joel 2:31
The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come.

That terrible and terrifying Day is at Hand!
There is only means of Escape. That is a Genuie Surrenderness and relationship with the KING OF GLORY, JESUS CHRIST
Today, you have shown the deepest part of your folly. Your brain and those ancient cave men own no different at all.

2 Likes

Re: Total Solar Eclipse Over Antarctica As Moon Completely Covers The Sun (Pictures) by Evilgenuis: 10:30am On Dec 06, 2021
I wanted to let this pass but let me enlighten you a little to the best of my knowledge. The sun is a star and every star has an expiring date it could be millions of years but it will eventually shrink and die... I can't remember what exactly they call the phenomenon but the sun will eventually shrink, before it does it will grow bigger and more intense consuming planets close to it (the earth it's not safe cause it's close to the sun too) mercury and Venus will be gone for sure before it stars shrinking and eventually die.
ChiefSosa:

I am beginning to doubt your mental health and Educational background.
Solar eclipses have been occurring for over 5000 years and it's simply a phase that takes place when the sun, moon and earth are in a direct line or in alignment; it lasts for just few minutes.

The sun is over 50 million degrees Celsius, and it is over 400 times larger than the moon, so how the hell do you expect the moon to turn the sun to darkness
Re: Total Solar Eclipse Over Antarctica As Moon Completely Covers The Sun (Pictures) by obonujoker(m): 10:33am On Dec 06, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Na wa o. So, they are now giving you people phones and internet in yaba left?

grin
Re: Total Solar Eclipse Over Antarctica As Moon Completely Covers The Sun (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 06, 2021
God is healing the earth. Ice melting away will use the opportunity to recover for some time.

The rest is left for us humans to work on.
Re: Total Solar Eclipse Over Antarctica As Moon Completely Covers The Sun (Pictures) by victorazy(m): 11:29am On Dec 06, 2021
PotatoSalad:

Imagine what would happen if you start doing meth angry

Guy u dey craze o!
Na me u dey wash like this

grin
Re: Total Solar Eclipse Over Antarctica As Moon Completely Covers The Sun (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 06, 2021
victorazy:

Guy u dey craze o!
Na me u dey wash like this

grin
Why do you think they named the virus, "corona"...? undecided
Re: Total Solar Eclipse Over Antarctica As Moon Completely Covers The Sun (Pictures) by poiZon: 12:36pm On Dec 06, 2021
Righteousness2:
We are witnessing a sign of what is Gonna before the Great day of the LORD. The Day when the Undiluted and Unadulterated Wrath of GOD falls on the Earth and all who have refused HIS Free of Salvation.

The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come.

There is only means of Escape. That is a Genuie Surrenderness and relationship with the KING OF GLORY, JESUS CHRIST
I don't expect you to still have landed properties or properties of any sort now since u know the end time is at hand.
Abi u wan carry dem go heaven with you?
U should have start disposing ur properties now, including the phone u used.in commenting of social media

1 Like

Re: Total Solar Eclipse Over Antarctica As Moon Completely Covers The Sun (Pictures) by bjcole(m): 2:38pm On Dec 06, 2021
oluwaseyi0:

What you are saying is 'sense' something the likes of pastor unrighteousness can never comprehend

Read you won't read, you will be asking questions that will make people doubt your age or sanity, you can also ask who invented February to be 28/29 days while others are 30/31 you can ask if that is supernatural or sub-natural
Or did your Bible says February is 28 days

You have still not answered the question?
Re: Total Solar Eclipse Over Antarctica As Moon Completely Covers The Sun (Pictures) by victorazy(m): 2:59pm On Dec 06, 2021
Datboredberry:
Why do you think they named the virus, "corona"...? undecided

If you know you know!!!!
Re: Total Solar Eclipse Over Antarctica As Moon Completely Covers The Sun (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 06, 2021
victorazy:

If you know you know!!!!

Corona- crown...

The virus's spikes, hence the name... Looked like a crown...
Re: Total Solar Eclipse Over Antarctica As Moon Completely Covers The Sun (Pictures) by Ijaya123: 3:58pm On Dec 06, 2021
bjcole:

Who invented the natural occurrence? How did it come about? You can explain pls

How is your question relieve to what I posted?
Re: Total Solar Eclipse Over Antarctica As Moon Completely Covers The Sun (Pictures) by wolesmile(m): 5:27pm On Dec 06, 2021
Righteousness2:

Are you ok at all?
Do you know the number of times the world has witnessed total eclipse?
Re: Total Solar Eclipse Over Antarctica As Moon Completely Covers The Sun (Pictures) by KingGBsky(m): 12:09am On Dec 08, 2021
PotatoSalad:

Solar eclipse is a sign of endtime?
I pity your parents for wasting money so that you can go to school. You suppose to dey pick scrap metal from wastebins.

That’s not my meaning into it.
He is using all this signs to preach of the end times.
He’s just trying to remind people of what will come...but if you don’t believe in the Bible or in God that’s totally left to you mr.
Re: Total Solar Eclipse Over Antarctica As Moon Completely Covers The Sun (Pictures) by PotatoSalad(m): 3:24am On Dec 08, 2021
KingGBsky:

That’s not my meaning into it.
He is using all this signs to preach of the end times.
He’s just trying to remind people of what will come...but if you don’t believe in the Bible or in God that’s totally left to you mr.
Nothing is coming.
Fear is an effective tool of control.
Spend sometime on NASA and Seeker YouTube channels. You may learn one or two things.
Re: Total Solar Eclipse Over Antarctica As Moon Completely Covers The Sun (Pictures) by victorazy(m): 7:23am On Dec 20, 2021
Datboredberry:

Corona- crown...

The virus's spikes, hence the name... Looked like a crown...

This 2D shape of the virus. That's why in Revelation God described it as sign in sky.

I no get strength to explain abeg.
Wise people know.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Finds A Crocodile Hidden Under His Bed / What You Need To Know About Computer Village In Otigba, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria / Abuja Earth Tremors: FEMA Releases Official Press Statement & Safety Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.