Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

Bags Of Money Found In Pastor Joel Osteen's Lakewood Church Bathroom - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bags Of Money Found In Pastor Joel Osteen's Lakewood Church Bathroom (33491 Views)

Joel Osteen's Lakewood Church Got $4.4 Million In Federal PPP Loans / Woman In Pastor David E. Wilson’s Alleged Sex Tape Identified (photos) / Just In: Pastor Who Predicted Buhari’s Victory Releases Fresh Prophecies. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bags Of Money Found In Pastor Joel Osteen's Lakewood Church Bathroom by merits(m): 9:06am On Dec 05, 2021
cheesy grin gullible followers money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bags Of Money Found In Pastor Joel Osteen's Lakewood Church Bathroom by Fyie: 9:06am On Dec 05, 2021
Re: Bags Of Money Found In Pastor Joel Osteen's Lakewood Church Bathroom by Lovenorth: 9:07am On Dec 05, 2021
The oga has cash out. 100% of pastors are there to scam the gullible followers

1 Like

Re: Bags Of Money Found In Pastor Joel Osteen's Lakewood Church Bathroom by VEXT: 9:07am On Dec 05, 2021
Vickyvice:
All pastors, I repeat, all pastors are scammers. One winners branch near my flat, the pastor anytime he preaches, he always talks about thanks giving, and always be generous with your items for God blesses you according to how you give to God. Infact, they collect offerings twice at least, cause I always hear it when he announces it. Damn... Too bad. What people don't know is that church members are the god of the pastors

You use one pastor act to judge all pastors, seems like you have brain failure...

2 Likes

Re: Bags Of Money Found In Pastor Joel Osteen's Lakewood Church Bathroom by sammychimex(m): 9:09am On Dec 05, 2021
Vickyvice:
All pastors, I repeat, all pastors are scammers. One winners branch near my flat, the pastor anytime he preaches, he always talks about thanks giving, and always be generous with your items for God blesses you according to how you give to God. Infact, they collect offerings twice at least, cause I always hear it when he announces it. Damn... Too bad. What people don't know is that church members are the god of the pastors

Near your FLAT make u use style tell us say you dey stay for flat. Abeg your flat dey first floor or second floor abi na ground floor em dey?

1 Like

Re: Bags Of Money Found In Pastor Joel Osteen's Lakewood Church Bathroom by peacettw: 9:09am On Dec 05, 2021
What gets to me is that the 600k was just a proportion of the money gotten from A WEEKEND of services

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bags Of Money Found In Pastor Joel Osteen's Lakewood Church Bathroom by 989900: 9:09am On Dec 05, 2021
Vickyvice:

Word!

2 Likes

Re: Bags Of Money Found In Pastor Joel Osteen's Lakewood Church Bathroom by lexy2014: 9:10am On Dec 05, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

of course these thieves cannot embezzle the whole taking of the weekend...they just dip in pot to use it for their own selfish self.

And he decided to leave it there for 7years. And d story said the same "thief" reported the exact amount missing 7years ago
Re: Bags Of Money Found In Pastor Joel Osteen's Lakewood Church Bathroom by Bizibi(m): 9:11am On Dec 05, 2021
The church that locked people outside in the hurricane season.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bags Of Money Found In Pastor Joel Osteen's Lakewood Church Bathroom by thundafire: 9:12am On Dec 05, 2021
Ryda:
Comrade wey sabi

Imagine that plumber being one Kasali from Nigeria...

Now stop imagining, the rest is history.
grin grin grin grin grin him go 1st call G.O and G.O go bless am and him go. Call our Police na to collect der roja and go back with kpekere truck. Anyway na one crook dey hide dey money for that wall

2 Likes

Re: Bags Of Money Found In Pastor Joel Osteen's Lakewood Church Bathroom by eneyoduke(m): 9:13am On Dec 05, 2021
I know Joel very well, he's a man of his words good for notifying the police
Re: Bags Of Money Found In Pastor Joel Osteen's Lakewood Church Bathroom by Shezzman: 9:21am On Dec 05, 2021
Don't judge yet...
Righteousness2:
When the Word of GOD says Judgement will begin in the Church, it was not a Joke.

Not Everyone that Says LORD! LORD! Shall enter into Heaven, but he that does the will of my Father in Heaven.

No Matter who we claim to be,
No Matter the post or title we bear,
You may Deceive men/woman with words , Grammar and feel Good Messages and all that, but remember you can Deceive men but you cannot Deceive GOD.
Re: Bags Of Money Found In Pastor Joel Osteen's Lakewood Church Bathroom by richhy84: 9:21am On Dec 05, 2021
I don't think Joel knows about it until the police conclude their inv3stigation .Joel have other businesses giving him money

1 Like

Re: Bags Of Money Found In Pastor Joel Osteen's Lakewood Church Bathroom by delzbaba(m): 9:22am On Dec 05, 2021
Its only illegal money that is hidden in walls and crannies.

1 Like

Re: Bags Of Money Found In Pastor Joel Osteen's Lakewood Church Bathroom by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:22am On Dec 05, 2021
lexy2014:
And he decided to leave it there for 7years. And d story said the same "thief" reported the exact amount missing 7years ago

the above confirms that the person who hid the money is not hurting for money. a broke thief would have gone to take the $600k within a week, while a wealthy "fraudster in robe" can leave the money hidden as he's got the means to leave it there.

what thief do you know can leave $600k hidden for 7yrs , if not a THIEF IN ROBE?!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bags Of Money Found In Pastor Joel Osteen's Lakewood Church Bathroom by Paulpaulpaul(m): 9:25am On Dec 05, 2021
People seem not to understand the issue here, this man worth more than $50million and $600 was a proceed of a weekend service. The missing money was found in the wall. Now, do you think he would steal money in his church, hide it in the wall and invite a plumber to break the wall where he hid his loot?

5 Likes

Re: Bags Of Money Found In Pastor Joel Osteen's Lakewood Church Bathroom by paskal16: 9:27am On Dec 05, 2021
Vv
Re: Bags Of Money Found In Pastor Joel Osteen's Lakewood Church Bathroom by Validated: 9:28am On Dec 05, 2021
Workch:
Religion is a scam, the most fraudulent religion is Christianity.
I’m very convinced about this
Then kill yourself to convince others. Infidels like to troll christianity because we are peaceful. Try that with the headslammers and they will butcher you and your household.

1 Like

Re: Bags Of Money Found In Pastor Joel Osteen's Lakewood Church Bathroom by princewarri1985: 9:29am On Dec 05, 2021
Newsmic:
Police Questions American Pastor After Bags Of Money Were Found Hidden In Church Bathroom

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXCSWMcttsR/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
AS THE ENVELOPE OF MONEY DEY FALL FROM THE WALL, YOU STUFF YOURSELF WITH THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS AND NEATLY SEAL THE WALL BACK AND NOBODY WILL NOTICE FOOLISH PLUMBER, YOU GO DIE FOR SURFFER

2 Likes

Re: Bags Of Money Found In Pastor Joel Osteen's Lakewood Church Bathroom by lomprico(m): 9:33am On Dec 05, 2021
he might not be aware of it. maybe one of his staff was stealing from him and stashing it there

3 Likes

Re: Bags Of Money Found In Pastor Joel Osteen's Lakewood Church Bathroom by jimtemi1: 9:33am On Dec 05, 2021
backbencher:
Hmm wonder what his fans will think.

I comment my reserve
he's fans won't think of anything negative about him, obviously is the work of his workers.. Obviously how can I hide my own personal money inside a wall?
Re: Bags Of Money Found In Pastor Joel Osteen's Lakewood Church Bathroom by HelloWriter: 9:34am On Dec 05, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Not surprised

Slawor is back! Slawor is back!!
Roll out the drums, blow the crack
The damned niggar is back

Where you con dey since nah?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bags Of Money Found In Pastor Joel Osteen's Lakewood Church Bathroom by bluefilm: 9:34am On Dec 05, 2021
They should let him go.

He's just another pastor-preneur trying to make a living off his customers followers.

Like the rest of them.
Re: Bags Of Money Found In Pastor Joel Osteen's Lakewood Church Bathroom by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 9:34am On Dec 05, 2021
Ryda:
Comrade wey sabi

Imagine that plumber being one Kasali from Nigeria...

Now stop imagining, the rest is history.
Kasali go don run the OG street, we for dey one bar dey cancel bottles and pepper soup anyhow now.

BTW, Church business is big business

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bags Of Money Found In Pastor Joel Osteen's Lakewood Church Bathroom by oxygeng: 9:36am On Dec 05, 2021
Righteousness2:
When the Word of GOD says Judgement will begin in the Church, it was not a Joke.

Not Everyone that Says LORD! LORD! Shall enter into Heaven, but he that does the will of my Father in Heaven.

No Matter who we claim to be,
No Matter the post or title we bear,
You may Deceive men/woman with words , Grammar and feel Good Messages and all that, but remember you can Deceive men but you cannot Deceive GOD.
shut the fu k up. Spats trash at the slightest opportunity. That Bible verse is actually referencing you and your types masquerading every platform. You no get work?

2 Likes

Re: Bags Of Money Found In Pastor Joel Osteen's Lakewood Church Bathroom by olahero(m): 9:42am On Dec 05, 2021
Cerebellum:
Chelsea fans yesterdaygrin
werey grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bags Of Money Found In Pastor Joel Osteen's Lakewood Church Bathroom by Pain(m): 9:44am On Dec 05, 2021
Both Institutional and Individual Denial Loading...As a Coping and Doping Mechanism. The Truth is Both Scary and Bitter
Re: Bags Of Money Found In Pastor Joel Osteen's Lakewood Church Bathroom by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 05, 2021
My take on this. Some church worker dipped his hands on the till and stole the money, but in order to not raise suspicion had it hidden under the bathroom tiles.
The plumber is a real man of integrity to have blown the whistle upon it's discovery.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bags Of Money Found In Pastor Joel Osteen's Lakewood Church Bathroom by AdaAwka1: 9:47am On Dec 05, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

the above confirms that the person who hid the money is not hurting for money. a broke thief would have gone to take the $600k within a week, while a wealthy "fraudster in robe" can leave the money hidden as he's got the means to leave it there.

what thief do you know can leave $600k hidden for 7yrs , if not a THIEF IN ROBE?!

I could also be that the person who hid the money is dead, reason why d money remained hidden. Let's not forget that the Pastor is worth millions of dollars so 600k should not be his problem. Pls let's not be quick to judge.

1 Like

Re: Bags Of Money Found In Pastor Joel Osteen's Lakewood Church Bathroom by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 05, 2021
jimtemi1:
he's fans won't think of anything negative about him, obviously is the work of his workers.. Obviously how can I hide my own personal money inside a wall?

Yes I suspect the church workers.

One of them very likely ( speculating here)hid the money in there with the expectation that he or she would come back and pick da loot.

Unfortunately for him or her, the theft was immediately reported, meaning increased surveillance, meaning they could not come back for the thing without attracting suspicion

1 Like

Re: Bags Of Money Found In Pastor Joel Osteen's Lakewood Church Bathroom by Caleycash(m): 9:55am On Dec 05, 2021
The earlier you realise that life it self is a scam the better for you... Anything that's not adding money and value in your life cut it off cus it will definitely take money and value from you!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Lands In Egypt For 'Help From Above' (Photos) / Different Kinds Of People You Will Meet In Nigerian Churches (Meme Collection) / Apostle Suleman Remembers Benson Idahosa 23 Years After Death (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.