Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,429 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Bags Of Money Found In Pastor Joel Osteen's Lakewood Church Bathroom - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bags Of Money Found In Pastor Joel Osteen's Lakewood Church Bathroom (33510 Views)

Joel Osteen's Lakewood Church Got $4.4 Million In Federal PPP Loans / Woman In Pastor David E. Wilson’s Alleged Sex Tape Identified (photos) / Just In: Pastor Who Predicted Buhari’s Victory Releases Fresh Prophecies. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bags Of Money Found In Pastor Joel Osteen's Lakewood Church Bathroom by BarrElChapo(m): 9:56am On Dec 05, 2021
Pastorpreneur joel osteen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bags Of Money Found In Pastor Joel Osteen's Lakewood Church Bathroom by espn(m): 9:58am On Dec 05, 2021
Ryda:
Comrade wey sabi

Imagine that plumber being one Kasali from Nigeria...

Now stop imagining, the rest is history.
or chukwudi

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bags Of Money Found In Pastor Joel Osteen's Lakewood Church Bathroom by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 05, 2021
sammychimex:

Near your FLAT make u use style tell us say you dey stay for flat. Abeg your flat dey first floor or second floor abi na ground floor em dey?
its three ground floor flats in the compound. Mine is d first flat and the church is opposite our compound... In asaba
Re: Bags Of Money Found In Pastor Joel Osteen's Lakewood Church Bathroom by slowice(m): 10:03am On Dec 05, 2021
Some church workers are being smart here..... The church is a mega one and rely on church workers to smoothly run services..... And after one weekend of massive donation, a smart ass hide some cash there since he cannot move the amount out of the church premises at once, he carefully hid it and will be moving them daily in small amounts.

Nawa ooo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bags Of Money Found In Pastor Joel Osteen's Lakewood Church Bathroom by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 05, 2021
VEXT:

You use one pastor act to judge all pastors, seems like you have brain failure...
hasty generalisation you mean. Yes,, all are scammers. I know what am saying, including your own pastor.notice I didn't insult u, like u did to me. That's maturity, grow up Kid(boy)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bags Of Money Found In Pastor Joel Osteen's Lakewood Church Bathroom by jimmynauty: 10:04am On Dec 05, 2021
Ryda:
Comrade wey sabi

in spite of the kasali I AM great and good

3 Likes

Re: Bags Of Money Found In Pastor Joel Osteen's Lakewood Church Bathroom by Workch: 10:06am On Dec 05, 2021
Validated:

Then kill yourself to convince others. Infidels like to troll christianity because we are peaceful. Try that with the headslammers and they will butcher you and your household.
My point is religion including Christianity is scam.
Whatever jargons you are typing is off topic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bags Of Money Found In Pastor Joel Osteen's Lakewood Church Bathroom by danot1030: 10:19am On Dec 05, 2021
Nigeria church goers and christian bodies will call it church marginalization or victimization or they call Islamic agenda if the government question their pastors.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bags Of Money Found In Pastor Joel Osteen's Lakewood Church Bathroom by mightyhephzibah: 10:37am On Dec 05, 2021
Righteousness2:
When the Word of GOD says Judgement will begin in the Church, it was not a Joke.

Not Everyone that Says LORD! LORD! Shall enter into Heaven, but he that does the will of my Father in Heaven.

No Matter who we claim to be,
No Matter the post or title we bear,
You may Deceive men/woman with words , Grammar and feel Good Messages and all that, but remember you can Deceive men but you cannot Deceive GOD.

So whatcha point now? Nothing has been proven yet. No where states that pastor osteen hide the money there. Of course, he is the pastor and the main person for questioning. What judgement is beginning with him then. Please comprehend messages before commenting, you don’t have to always speak. Learn to keep quite. Biko!
Re: Bags Of Money Found In Pastor Joel Osteen's Lakewood Church Bathroom by anataala: 10:42am On Dec 05, 2021
Money laundering hub
Newsmic:
Police Questions American Pastor After Bags Of Money Were Found Hidden In Church Bathroom

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXCSWMcttsR/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bags Of Money Found In Pastor Joel Osteen's Lakewood Church Bathroom by lolu2019: 10:45am On Dec 05, 2021
Validated:

Then kill yourself to convince others. Infidels like to troll christianity because we are peaceful. Try that with the headslammers and they will butcher you and your household.
see as u dey shout on top onyibo religion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bags Of Money Found In Pastor Joel Osteen's Lakewood Church Bathroom by lexy2014: 10:53am On Dec 05, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

the above confirms that the person who hid the money is not hurting for money. a broke thief would have gone to take the $600k within a week, while a wealthy "fraudster in robe" can leave the money hidden as he's got the means to leave it there.

what thief do you know can leave $600k hidden for 7yrs , if not a THIEF IN ROBE?!

U missed the part where I also said:

"And d story said the same "thief" reported the exact amount missing 7years ago"
Re: Bags Of Money Found In Pastor Joel Osteen's Lakewood Church Bathroom by TClipz(m): 10:59am On Dec 05, 2021
[quote author=Righteousness2 post=108213150]When the Word of GOD says Judgement will begin in the Church, it was not a Joke.

Not Everyone that Says LORD! LORD! Shall enter into Heaven, but he that does the will of my Father in Heaven.

You may Deceive men/woman with words , Grammar and feel Good Messages and all that, but remember you can Deceive men but you cannot Deceive GOD.
[/quote
Brother what do you mean ?? I’m not understanding?? Pastor please explain �
Re: Bags Of Money Found In Pastor Joel Osteen's Lakewood Church Bathroom by isunday: 11:11am On Dec 05, 2021
Did u bother to read the article or u just
commented base on the headline?
Righteousness2:
When the Word of GOD says Judgement will begin in the Church, it was not a Joke.

1 Like

Re: Bags Of Money Found In Pastor Joel Osteen's Lakewood Church Bathroom by sharpwriter(m): 11:23am On Dec 05, 2021
Caleycash:
The earlier you realise that life it self is a scam the better for you... Anything that's not adding money and value in your life cut it off cus it will definitely take money and value from you!
I realized this late, now I dey suffer am cry

1 Like

Re: Bags Of Money Found In Pastor Joel Osteen's Lakewood Church Bathroom by Caleycash(m): 11:31am On Dec 05, 2021
sharpwriter:

I realized this late, now I dey suffer am cry
Sorry bro... I realised late as well, try and hook up with enlightened people but still be at alert!... It's a fuccked up world mehn!

2 Likes

Re: Bags Of Money Found In Pastor Joel Osteen's Lakewood Church Bathroom by clothingonline(m): 11:33am On Dec 05, 2021
Church notify police themselves when plumber discovered

Ushers weldone

1 Like

Re: Bags Of Money Found In Pastor Joel Osteen's Lakewood Church Bathroom by sharpwriter(m): 11:38am On Dec 05, 2021
Caleycash:
Sorry bro... I realised late as well, try and hook up with enlightened people but still be at alert!... It's a fuccked up world mehn!
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Bags Of Money Found In Pastor Joel Osteen's Lakewood Church Bathroom by TimeTraveller: 11:40am On Dec 05, 2021
Ryda:
Comrade wey sabi

Speak for yourself. You would steal it because you are innately a thief. Not everyone is like you.

1 Like

Re: Bags Of Money Found In Pastor Joel Osteen's Lakewood Church Bathroom by Originalsly: 11:46am On Dec 05, 2021
Saw this Osteen guy few years ago on "60 Minutes " or one such investigation programmes .... he doesn't really believe in God the way Christians do. Said his messages is to give people confidence and be successful in life.

2 Likes

Re: Bags Of Money Found In Pastor Joel Osteen's Lakewood Church Bathroom by Ferdinandu(m): 11:54am On Dec 05, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
another FRAUDSTER IN ROBE busted!
. Can someone steal money belonging to his own businesses. One of his church workers decided to take the bull by the horn and collect his own miracle, grace, breakthrough at same time without waiting for the never coming divine own. Probably hid it there to be quietly smuggling it out in bits. Who knows whether he died before he could finish smuggling out the whole thing

1 Like

Re: Bags Of Money Found In Pastor Joel Osteen's Lakewood Church Bathroom by VEXT: 12:21pm On Dec 05, 2021
Vickyvice:
hasty generalisation you mean. Yes,, all are scammers. I know what am saying, including your own pastor.notice I didn't insult u, like u did to me. That's maturity, grow up Kid(boy)

Whatever undecided
Re: Bags Of Money Found In Pastor Joel Osteen's Lakewood Church Bathroom by Kokaine(m): 12:34pm On Dec 05, 2021
Okay now that's like holding a bank manager for questioning all because you found money in the strong room. What did you want to see there though? Books?!
Re: Bags Of Money Found In Pastor Joel Osteen's Lakewood Church Bathroom by Praxis758: 12:37pm On Dec 05, 2021
tobechi74:
Pentecostal church and money

Lakewood is not a pentecostal church. It belongs to the 'word of faith movement'
Re: Bags Of Money Found In Pastor Joel Osteen's Lakewood Church Bathroom by sammychimex(m): 12:40pm On Dec 05, 2021
Vickyvice:
its three ground floor flats in the compound. Mine is d first flat and the church is opposite our compound... In asaba

Ok just cook rice I dey come.
Re: Bags Of Money Found In Pastor Joel Osteen's Lakewood Church Bathroom by AngelicBeing: 12:50pm On Dec 05, 2021
daddytime:
Money that was collected and kept for God, why will the gbeborun plumber go and break God's safe?
tongue
Re: Bags Of Money Found In Pastor Joel Osteen's Lakewood Church Bathroom by Offpoint1: 12:53pm On Dec 05, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr Not surprised
Where have you been before? Heard you were arrestedgrin
Re: Bags Of Money Found In Pastor Joel Osteen's Lakewood Church Bathroom by babzo(m): 12:54pm On Dec 05, 2021
Righteousness2:

So are you saying Joel Osteen is fake? That he is a deceiver?
Is there any evidence he is guilty of any wrong doing here?
Re: Bags Of Money Found In Pastor Joel Osteen's Lakewood Church Bathroom by Empiree: 1:04pm On Dec 05, 2021
nairalander2020:
Church this days is like a business venture.
In God,s name and the shall steal from the masses.
cry
These days?

1 Like

Re: Bags Of Money Found In Pastor Joel Osteen's Lakewood Church Bathroom by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:12pm On Dec 05, 2021
Ferdinandu:
. Can someone steal money belonging to his own businesses.

A) the church is not a pastor's business
B) there are books that document every penny they receive

One of his church workers decided to take the bull by the horn and collect his own miracle, grace, breakthrough at same time without waiting for the never coming divine own. Probably hid it there to be quietly smuggling it out in bits. Who knows whether he died before he could finish smuggling out the whole thing

yes that could be possible AS WELL AS the pastor could be the culprit.

lexy2014:
U missed the part where I also said:
"And d story said the same "thief" reported the exact amount missing 7years ago"

if 600K is missing from the books, what else should they report, if not that 600k is missing? you think they never count and document how much money they make? do you think they just collect the money and hand it over to the "fraudster in robe" to do what he pleases with it?

AdaAwka1:
I could also be that the person who hid the money is dead, reason why d money remained hidden. Let's not forget that the Pastor is worth millions of dollars so 600k should not be his problem. Pls let's not be quick to judge.

true ...but aso remember that these fraudsters in robe are worth millions BECAUSE THEY STEAL TITHES MONEY TO USE AS THEIR OWN WEALTH!. the money they receive is to help the needy etc not to buy private jets and mansions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Obama Preparing The Way For 666? / Young Man Who Imitates David Oyedepo So Well At Shiloh 2016 (Video) / Different Kinds Of People You Will Meet In Nigerian Churches (Meme Collection)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.