Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,782 members, 7,827,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

They Said All Nigerians Developed Lagos. What About Oyo? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Said All Nigerians Developed Lagos. What About Oyo? (3173 Views)

FG Developed Lagos, Not Tinubu - Atiku / Kingsley Moghalu Drags Twitter User Who Said All He Does Is Speak English / All You Need To Know About Oyo State Governor Elect, Seyi Makinde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Said All Nigerians Developed Lagos. What About Oyo? by abeeee(m): 9:36pm On Dec 04, 2021
Redcrafton:

Who developed Onitsha

We are not talking about Onitsha
Must you measure you development with the south west ?

1 Like

Re: They Said All Nigerians Developed Lagos. What About Oyo? by Redcrafton: 9:39pm On Dec 04, 2021
abeeee:

We are not talking about Onitsha
Must you measure you development with the south west ?

It seems you need glasses...

When you were measuring IGR with the regions...

Must you ugl* and brutal hypocrites measure it with SE?
Re: They Said All Nigerians Developed Lagos. What About Oyo? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 04, 2021
Let the ignoramus be running mouth, America was developed on the back of black people, today its still white people country

Let Igbo continue developing our land, it not a crime, we are going to build Yoruba country with human resource from alaigbo while we don't care what happen in their region

You think yoruba leaders are not wise? Hausa Fulani are even copying Yoruba now, they no longer discriminate against igbo even when their brothers were dying left and right in the east.

Nigeria will later divide, make use of what you have to develop your land and keep the developer on leash with your laws
Re: They Said All Nigerians Developed Lagos. What About Oyo? by abeeee(m): 9:50pm On Dec 04, 2021
Redcrafton:

Ode did you see me measure igr abi na me be op ?
I just posted a picture of their region
Fool
Re: They Said All Nigerians Developed Lagos. What About Oyo? by Redcrafton: 9:52pm On Dec 04, 2021
abeeee:

Ode did you see me measure igr abi na me be op ?
I just posted a picture of their region
Fool

Mega Ode, you are now hiding while you yansh de show.

Why didn't you post picture our region...to balance it?

Mega fool..
Re: They Said All Nigerians Developed Lagos. What About Oyo? by abeeee(m): 10:02pm On Dec 04, 2021
Redcrafton:

Mega Ode, you are now hiding while you yansh de show.

Why didn't you post picture our region...to balance it?

Mega fool..
bro I made the pos out of my choice
Watin con concern you
Your obsession with yourubas is what is killing you

The op was trying to show pictures of his state and I aided him ....which I could do for any other tribe
But immediately you saw it your blood pressure rose and you came spewing thrash

Ipig ode

1 Like

Re: They Said All Nigerians Developed Lagos. What About Oyo? by paramakina202: 10:03pm On Dec 04, 2021
seunolu7:

Show Igbo houses the time this picture was taken first (early 1900s)

This is one of Igbo man dwelling place purely native design before Europeans came to Igboland which is far superior to the dirty thatch mud house your king lived in early 1900s.You can post yours too.
Your parents lied to you that Igbos were jumping from one tree to the other before oyibo came.

1 Like

Re: They Said All Nigerians Developed Lagos. What About Oyo? by seunolu7: 10:49pm On Dec 04, 2021
paramakina202:

This is one of Igbo man dwelling place purely native design before Europeans came to Igboland which is far superior to the dirty thatch mud house your king lived in early 1900s.You can post yours too.
Your parents lied to you that Igbos were jumping from one tree to the other before oyibo came.

Now I'm convinced yiibos have been cursed to lie. How are Mbari houses built circa the 60s and 70s precolonial houses. Upper iweka biafuro statistics strike again.

See real pictures of iboss below and tell me how much difference is between them and tree apes.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Said All Nigerians Developed Lagos. What About Oyo? by paramakina202: 11:10pm On Dec 04, 2021
seunolu7:

Now I'm convinced yiibos have been cursed to lie. How are Mbari houses built circa the 60s and 70s precolonial houses. Upper iweka biafuro statistics strike again.

See real pictures of iboss below and tell me how much difference is between them and tree apes.

You are too ashamed to post a single picture of your so called empire and civilsation because it doesn't exist.
They posted the rat hole your so called king of Oyo empire lived in 1900s as his palace and where he receive European guests the mods quickly deleted the thread.You couldn't have built an empire from that rat hole.People who had great civilizations from the past are still show casing it to the world.Show us yours even if it is your advanced juju science cos that was the only useless thing you were good at.
This is another Igbo native house with watch tower right behind it.

Re: They Said All Nigerians Developed Lagos. What About Oyo? by observanc1: 11:33pm On Dec 04, 2021
seunolu7:
Some ignoramus said Lagos was built by all Nigerians. Even if we ignore this blatant lie (PDP though OBJ dealt with lagos. Lagos today was nothing before 1999), what about ibadan and Oyo generally? Today, oyo has a bigger igr and definitely gdp than all south east states combined. Who developed Oyo?
who said nigerians developed lagos?
Igbos and the whiteman developed lagos.
As today and now, ibadan is not a bit developed. Enugu is far more developed than ibadan.
Ibadan is refugee camp, from runaway bandits that fulani in ilorin seriously decimated and in injured from ilorin to ogbomoso to oyo town, to ekiti, akure, abeokuta, ife and all. All the runaways ran to the place presently called ibadan and rebuilt their lives. Ibadan are yoruba immigrants from all over the areas butchered and masacred by fulanis. That's why the olubadan is given to whoever the governor wants, no ruling house, no history.
Even the late illiterate nurtw thug adelabu was stronger than any human being in oyo state including the governor of oyo state and those low life obas olubadan and the oyo own and the ogbomoso own.
Re: They Said All Nigerians Developed Lagos. What About Oyo? by observanc1: 11:39pm On Dec 04, 2021
seunolu7:

omonile osogbo, u posted pix captured by whitemen. Send a comperative pix of your skull mining forefathers taken in yorubaland, not lagos, at that time, lets compare. I dont even engage illerates like u, just send the yoruba pictures (not lagos o) at that time, lets compare.
Re: They Said All Nigerians Developed Lagos. What About Oyo? by observanc1: 11:43pm On Dec 04, 2021
paramakina202:

You are too ashamed to post a single picture of your so called empire and civilsation because it doesn't exist.
They posted the rat hole your so called king of Oyo empire lived in 1900s as his palace and where he receive European guests the mods quickly deleted the thread.You couldn't have built an empire from that rat hole.People who had great civilizations from the past are still show casing it to the world.Show us yours even if it is your advanced juju science cos that was the only useless thing you were good at.
This is another Igbo native house with watch tower right behind it.
dont mind all those osogbo, ogun skull miners. Show us picture of yorubaland that have the same datestamp as the igbo own u are showing us, all the useless owomida, omonile osogbo ran away.
Re: They Said All Nigerians Developed Lagos. What About Oyo? by paramakina202: 11:48pm On Dec 04, 2021
observanc1:
dont mind all those osogbo, ogun skull miners. Show us picture of yorubaland that have the same datestamp as the igbo own u are showing us, all the useless owomida, omonile osogbo ran away.

This age of internet and social media all their lies have been exposed.

1 Like

Re: They Said All Nigerians Developed Lagos. What About Oyo? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 04, 2021
paramakina202:

Fairytale stories.You guys were only advanced in juju and ritualism which evident till this day.
Post pictures of ur so called civilisation or keep quiet.

You are in a thread about Oyo sounding pained.

2 Likes

Re: They Said All Nigerians Developed Lagos. What About Oyo? by Ovamboland(m): 2:07am On Dec 05, 2021
paramakina202:

Can you put date on this 20th century zink houses?
You are funny o.Show me 17th, 18th to early 19th century native Yoruba houses.

When your people were still living in caves, on trees and walking around butt naked?

2 Likes

Re: They Said All Nigerians Developed Lagos. What About Oyo? by paramakina202: 2:17am On Dec 05, 2021
Ovamboland:

When your people were still living in caves, on trees and walking around butt naked?

Empty talk.Your people were actually the monkeys.Social media and internet have exposed your generational lies.
Posting a zink house built 30 years ago as the achievement of Oyo forest empire is a shame to your race.
Re: They Said All Nigerians Developed Lagos. What About Oyo? by Nobody: 2:17am On Dec 05, 2021
Seriously you guys gat do something on that Ibadan skyline.. haha
Re: They Said All Nigerians Developed Lagos. What About Oyo? by walefresh3(m): 2:36am On Dec 05, 2021
Redcrafton:

Who developed Onitsha

oga dis is not development... Place that dose not have good economic's structure of generating internal revenue... A region with less activities that also lack power to purchase consumer Good and build solid infrastructure it's not develop.

It 8s not only about building beautiful house without electricity and social amenities... U can not compare Oyo to any south eastern state... Oyo it's far develop than them... A place with 29k kilometers square of land , governing with five governors and lag behind in ppp/vat means nothing it's going on there...

2 Likes

Re: They Said All Nigerians Developed Lagos. What About Oyo? by walefresh3(m): 2:43am On Dec 05, 2021
SlyDev:
Let the ignoramus be running mouth, America was developed on the back of black people, today its still white people country

Let Igbo continue developing our land, it not a crime, we are going to build Yoruba country with human resource from alaigbo while we don't care what happen in their region

You think yoruba leaders are not wise? Hausa Fulani are even copying Yoruba now, they no longers discriminate against igbo even when their brothers were dying left and right in the east.

Nigeria will later divide, make use of what you have to develop your land and keep the developer on leash with your laws
dey are developing anything... There place is a dungeon... It seems u ve not trave to hi the east... Nothing it's going on there... All those houses u are seeing are empty... Dey only go there during December.... Dey made the money in the west... That place is not develop...
That's why all their generation see west as Europe....
Agbero plenty for that place pass west

1 Like

Re: They Said All Nigerians Developed Lagos. What About Oyo? by walefresh3(m): 2:58am On Dec 05, 2021
Redcrafton:

sw is the most developed region in Nigeria. the region that generate most from human resources is the most developed. You can't compared it with region that depends only on natural resources.(1) the highest number of most and best functioning institutions and religion certers are in the sw. (2)the most popular , the most beautiful and best AIRPORT with highest incomes IN NIGERIA IS IN THE SW( THE MOST POPULAR AND THE BEST ENTERTAINMENT CENTER IN AFRICA ITS IN SW. (3) NUMBERS OF MOST EDUCATED PEOPLE IN NIGERIA EITHER YORUBA , IGBO OR OTHER TRIBES RESIDE IN SW.(4)THE NIGERIA'S BEST SEAPORTS IS IN SW. (5) HIGHEST NUMBERS OF RICH PEOPLES IN NIGERIA RESIDE IN SW.(5) THE RICHESTS AND MOST POPULAR CELEBRITIES IN NIGERIA RESIDE IN SW. (6)80% of x governor's in the southern Nigeria reside in SW.(7) The most beautiful city and local governments in Nigeria is located in SW .( the best and most beautiful pedestrian bridge is located in SW.(9) the best hospital in Nigeria is located in the heart of SW. (10) the second best and most expensive estate is located in SW . ( highest numbers and best television stations in Nigeria is located in sw. (11) All head quarters of banking industry in Nigeria is located in SW. (12) 95% of goods consume in Nigeria is manufacturered in Sw. .( 13) 95% finished goods and raw materials coming into Nigeria through either airport , seaport or land border passed through SW. make I stop here. triberlism don kill us for Nigeria. to say the truth dey hurt us , most especially my brother of the other side. hatred no go make unna say the truth. if all dis i mentioned above are located in one region and you're still saying they are in third position then , I am short of words.
Most well structure pharmacys in Nigeria are owned by Yoruba... I am not talking about chemist work....I went to turkey and Dubai... Naa dis same Yoruba be black African wey dey control most of the activities there... Abeg no let any body deceive u here... Pls do ur research urself... 75% of black doctors for UK be Yoruba .. even for Dubai and Turkey... Abegdo ur research..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Said All Nigerians Developed Lagos. What About Oyo? by walefresh3(m): 3:00am On Dec 05, 2021
walefresh3:
sw is the most developed region in Nigeria. the region that generate most from human resources is the most developed. You can't compared it with region that depends only on natural resources.(1) the highest number of most and best functioning institutions and religion certers are in the sw. (2)the most popular , the most beautiful and best AIRPORT with highest incomes IN NIGERIA IS IN THE SW( THE MOST POPULAR AND THE BEST ENTERTAINMENT CENTER IN AFRICA ITS IN SW. (3) NUMBERS OF MOST EDUCATED PEOPLE IN NIGERIA EITHER YORUBA , IGBO OR OTHER TRIBES RESIDE IN SW.(4)THE NIGERIA'S BEST SEAPORTS IS IN SW. (5) HIGHEST NUMBERS OF RICH PEOPLES IN NIGERIA RESIDE IN SW.(5) THE RICHESTS AND MOST POPULAR CELEBRITIES IN NIGERIA RESIDE IN SW. (6)80% of x governor's in the southern Nigeria reside in SW.(7) The most beautiful city and local governments in Nigeria is located in SW .( the best and most beautiful pedestrian bridge is located in SW.(9) the best hospital in Nigeria is located in the heart of SW. (10) the second best and most expensive estate is located in SW . ( highest numbers and best television stations in Nigeria is located in sw. (11) All head quarters of banking industry in Nigeria is located in SW. (12) 95% of goods consume in Nigeria is manufacturered in Sw. .( 13) 95% finished goods and raw materials coming into Nigeria through either airport , seaport or land border passed through SW. make I stop here. triberlism don kill us for Nigeria. to say the truth dey hurt us , most especially my brother of the other side. hatred no go make unna say the truth. if all dis i mentioned above are located in one region and you're still saying they are in third position then , I am short of words.
Most well structure pharmacys in Nigeria are owned by Yoruba... I am not talking about chemist work....I went to turkey and Dubai... Naa dis same Yoruba be black African wey dey control most of the activities there... Abeg no let any body deceive u here... Pls do ur research urself... 75% of black doctors for UK be Yoruba .. even for Dubai and Turkey... Abegdo ur research..
If south east can't beat dis.. then dey should not compare them selves with the same level with south west

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Said All Nigerians Developed Lagos. What About Oyo? by Morenikeji090(m): 3:08am On Dec 05, 2021
Lol don't mind them.... Anyone who is not happy with south west region should leave our region. Period...

1 Like

Re: They Said All Nigerians Developed Lagos. What About Oyo? by walefresh3(m): 3:16am On Dec 05, 2021
I say this again , agberos in the east is way too much , more than the whole Agberos for naija .
I left Enugu for Onitsha and If I tell you weytin agberos take my eyes see for Agbani road to Ogbete .
They are always stationed where there is traffic and before you know it , they jump inside your bus , drag key with your driver and ask you to pay a ridiculous amount of money
I paid over 15 k in Enugu
On my way to Onitsha in awka , these imbeciles came on a state road oo and start asking for owo boys which I paid another 2k
In Onitsha ,make I just climb bridge o another 70k paid .
In Onitsha these guys are not branded with any govt uniform or any office ,na their garage them carry me go . My bus slept there for two days I nearly cried .
Make I pay carry my bus , I paid again 1k for tyre to be pumped after deflating my tyres , 3k for gate
But these people will always cry of victimisation I'm Lagos everytime !
Haba I have worked on the fiels virtually in all parts of the country and
ABA , Onitsha , Enugu , Owerri , bayelsa and pH is the worst place to work .
Not even the north with all their crisis .
Foolish people lipsrsealed
Pls confirm dis report.. I think say naa only Yoruba get agbero....

South east land of agberonism...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Said All Nigerians Developed Lagos. What About Oyo? by heniford2: 5:28am On Dec 05, 2021
Never argue with a yoruba people the are usually senseless reasons the hardly travel, don't waste your energy on them the have loud mouth with no actions to back it up undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Said All Nigerians Developed Lagos. What About Oyo? by Tomek09(m): 6:02am On Dec 05, 2021
Biafrarep:

Village man, is this one development?
Of course rusted roofs and dilapidated buildings is the hallmark of afonja settlements including ibadan cheesy cheesy
U know Ibadan very well. Greater part of the city is just too rustic and old for my liking. I need a new Ibadan. Seyi Makinde should order immediate removal of brown roof rusted zinc in all building in Ibadan no matter the location.
Re: They Said All Nigerians Developed Lagos. What About Oyo? by Tomek09(m): 6:04am On Dec 05, 2021
[s]
walefresh3:
[/s]
Re: They Said All Nigerians Developed Lagos. What About Oyo? by Tomek09(m): 6:11am On Dec 05, 2021
walefresh3:
dey are developing anything... There place is a dungeon... It seems u ve not trave to hi the east... Nothing it's going on there... All those houses u are seeing are empty... Dey only go there during December.... Dey made the money in the west... That place is not develop...
Ur brother posted to Ministry of Agriculture in Anambra has been looking for accommodation yet he hasn't seen. Continue talking rubbish from ur imagination thinking that Igboland is deserted. SE is filled up to the brim. Those Igbo in Lagos doing business have their branch or head office in Onitsha and Aba. They will soon take over Lagos as part of Igbo territory. To even rent accommodation these days in SE is very hard unless it's a virgin newly built storey building. Travel you say no but you are here telling us about SE from ur brown roof mud house in Obomosho.
Re: They Said All Nigerians Developed Lagos. What About Oyo? by Nobody: 6:54am On Dec 05, 2021
walefresh3:

Let them develop our land, I know the houses are empty, they are going to develop till God call them and their children will replace them
Re: They Said All Nigerians Developed Lagos. What About Oyo? by Enyimbafc: 7:01am On Dec 05, 2021
walefresh3:
If south east can't beat dis.. then dey should not compare them selves with the same level with south west
OTONDO,ALWAYS CLAIMING LAGOS(NO MANS LAND)AS IF IT IS UR SKULL MINING AFONJAS THAT MAKES IT WHAT IT IS TODAY.WHY NOT TELL US MORE ABOUT OYO,OGUN,OSUN,ONDO AND EKITI.
Re: They Said All Nigerians Developed Lagos. What About Oyo? by walefresh3(m): 7:23am On Dec 05, 2021
Enyimbafc:
OTONDO,ALWAYS CLAIMING LAGOS(NO MANS LAND)AS IF IT IS UR SKULL MINING AFONJAS THAT MAKES IT WHAT IT IS TODAY.WHY NOT TELL US MORE ABOUT OYO,OGUN,OSUN,ONDO AND EKITI.
Oboy keep shut... Ur place it's cursed that's why everybody including investors are running away from there... It is because Yoruba are blessed peoples that's why Lagos it's located in thier domain and control by them...

1 Like

Re: They Said All Nigerians Developed Lagos. What About Oyo? by Enyimbafc: 7:25am On Dec 05, 2021
SlyDev:

Let them develop our land, I know the houses are empty, they are going to develop till God call them and their children will replace them
THEY WILL BUY ALL UR LANDS IN LAGOS,AND RENDERED U AFONJAS AS SLAVES FOREVER.EVEN IF NIGERIA SEPERATE U AND UR LAZY COWARDS YORUBAS CANNOT CLAIM ANY IGBO PROPERTIES,SAME WAY U CAN'T CLAIM CHINESE,AMERICAS AND OTHER FOREIGNERS PROPERTIES.IDIOTIC AFONJAS

1 Like

Re: They Said All Nigerians Developed Lagos. What About Oyo? by walefresh3(m): 7:29am On Dec 05, 2021
Enyimbafc:
THEY WILL BUY ALL UR LANDS IN LAGOS,AND RENDERED U AFONJAS AS SLAVES FOREVER.EVEN IF NIGERIA SEPERATE U AND UR LAZY COWARDS YORUBAS CANNOT CLAIM ANY IGBO PROPERTIES,SAME WAY U CAN'T CLAIM CHINESE,AMERICAS AND OTHER FOREIGNERS PROPERTIES.IDIOTIC AFONJAS
I thought u said we are not the owner of Lagos.. so who now sold the Lagos land that we are now selling to ur people ?
Infact u be mumu wey dey speak out of hatred

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Tanko Muhammad Was Queried Over $10m Bribe Collected By Son, Forced To Resig / Watch As Edo People Disgrace Tinubu Chanting Peter Obi’s Name During Apc Rally / Tinubu Campaign Rally In Abuja Flop Today (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.