Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,014 members, 7,814,462 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Is Beautiful Linda Ikeji Bleaching Or Is it the menace of bleaching products in - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Beautiful Linda Ikeji Bleaching Or Is it the menace of bleaching products in (5333 Views)

Bleaching Or Vitiligo?” See What Fans Spotted On Linda Ikeji’s Son’s Skin That G / Cee-C: I Will Never Support Kayamata, Bleaching Products – BBNaija Star / Halima Abubakar Gives Classy Replies To Followers Who Accused Her Of Bleaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Beautiful Linda Ikeji Bleaching Or Is it the menace of bleaching products in by ugotaya: 8:13pm On Dec 04, 2021
Is Beautiful Linda Ikeji Bleaching Or Is it the menace of bleaching products in Nigeria?

Re: Is Beautiful Linda Ikeji Bleaching Or Is it the menace of bleaching products in by We4all: 8:23pm On Dec 04, 2021
She has never had a good skin and now she is trying to make it better by using mixtures of cream that doesn’t even out her skin tone.

Same applies to her sister Laura. With all their bragging and supposed wealth, they go about flaunting some ugly bleached skin.

13 Likes

Re: Is Beautiful Linda Ikeji Bleaching Or Is it the menace of bleaching products in by funshint(m): 8:24pm On Dec 04, 2021
Tell her to come to my place so that I can do a closer examination grin

2 Likes

Re: Is Beautiful Linda Ikeji Bleaching Or Is it the menace of bleaching products in by everythinggirly(f): 8:34pm On Dec 04, 2021
Beautiful woman.

3 Likes

Re: Is Beautiful Linda Ikeji Bleaching Or Is it the menace of bleaching products in by jetwonder(m): 8:35pm On Dec 04, 2021
grin this chic no fine abeg

10 Likes

Re: Is Beautiful Linda Ikeji Bleaching Or Is it the menace of bleaching products in by Iamicekid(m): 8:44pm On Dec 04, 2021
Some people skin are just stubborn, no matter the money u get, use skin care routine from now till tomorrow it won’t change that much, while some just few months in constant AC and good food, they glow without even using any cream

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Beautiful Linda Ikeji Bleaching Or Is it the menace of bleaching products in by taiwotimitt: 8:52pm On Dec 04, 2021
Organic cream and soap makers in the house over to you

1 Like

Re: Is Beautiful Linda Ikeji Bleaching Or Is it the menace of bleaching products in by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 04, 2021
Nairalanders ehhh, una get powerful eyes grin
Yesterday na Davido oversized suit trouser.
Now na Linda Ikeji bleaching legs grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Is Beautiful Linda Ikeji Bleaching Or Is it the menace of bleaching products in by Bombastically00(m): 9:01pm On Dec 04, 2021
We4all:
She has never had a good skin and now she is trying to make it better by using mixtures of cream that doesn’t even out her skin tone.

Same applies to her sister Laura. With all their bragging and supposed wealth, they go about flaunting some ugly bleached skin.
She's rich already, for u to know she's mixing cream mean say u no get work sad....

1 Like

Re: Is Beautiful Linda Ikeji Bleaching Or Is it the menace of bleaching products in by Thermodynamics(m): 9:34pm On Dec 04, 2021
How is that your business ni

1 Like

Re: Is Beautiful Linda Ikeji Bleaching Or Is it the menace of bleaching products in by KingMack(m): 9:51pm On Dec 04, 2021
everythinggirly:
Beautiful woman.

YOU 2!
Re: Is Beautiful Linda Ikeji Bleaching Or Is it the menace of bleaching products in by Curious345: 10:01pm On Dec 04, 2021
Igede
Re: Is Beautiful Linda Ikeji Bleaching Or Is it the menace of bleaching products in by dacblogger: 10:02pm On Dec 04, 2021
Iamicekid:
Some people skin are just stubborn, no matter the money u get, use skin care routine from now till tomorrow it won’t change that much, while some just few months in constant AC and good food, they glow without even using any cream

My type of skin... Just Costant A.c and good food na Im remain.
Re: Is Beautiful Linda Ikeji Bleaching Or Is it the menace of bleaching products in by Cleanworld(f): 10:05pm On Dec 04, 2021
Thermodynamics:
How is that your business ni
You dey bleach too? grin grin grin
Re: Is Beautiful Linda Ikeji Bleaching Or Is it the menace of bleaching products in by revived: 10:35pm On Dec 04, 2021
Whatever rocks her

2 Likes

Re: Is Beautiful Linda Ikeji Bleaching Or Is it the menace of bleaching products in by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 04, 2021
S
Re: Is Beautiful Linda Ikeji Bleaching Or Is it the menace of bleaching products in by Peace081: 11:02pm On Dec 04, 2021
Jobless mumu op

1 Like

Re: Is Beautiful Linda Ikeji Bleaching Or Is it the menace of bleaching products in by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 04, 2021
Do ladies also bleach their KitKat? That will be disgusting to look at.
I love her voluptuous body not her current coke and Fanta complexion.

1 Like

Re: Is Beautiful Linda Ikeji Bleaching Or Is it the menace of bleaching products in by CrownDthrone: 11:49pm On Dec 04, 2021
Iamicekid:
. Na my skin b dat just stay indoor 4 few week I no go know me again

1 Like

Re: Is Beautiful Linda Ikeji Bleaching Or Is it the menace of bleaching products in by puppie017: 12:50am On Dec 05, 2021
I shokee
Re: Is Beautiful Linda Ikeji Bleaching Or Is it the menace of bleaching products in by Bunmhi(f): 1:40am On Dec 05, 2021
Her skin, her problem grin
Re: Is Beautiful Linda Ikeji Bleaching Or Is it the menace of bleaching products in by 1Sharon(f): 2:29am On Dec 05, 2021
It looks like hair and hypopigmentation to me
Re: Is Beautiful Linda Ikeji Bleaching Or Is it the menace of bleaching products in by AgentGoat: 4:58am On Dec 05, 2021
You can't have it all.
Re: Is Beautiful Linda Ikeji Bleaching Or Is it the menace of bleaching products in by Godons1: 5:30am On Dec 05, 2021
jetwonder:

Na her Sister worst. That one be like Monkey. I wonder how she for look if say She poor. cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Is Beautiful Linda Ikeji Bleaching Or Is it the menace of bleaching products in by olayiwola72(m): 6:32am On Dec 05, 2021
jetwonder:

Fool your eyes is blind … she fine pass your eldest sister

1 Like

Re: Is Beautiful Linda Ikeji Bleaching Or Is it the menace of bleaching products in by Kobicove(m): 7:11am On Dec 05, 2021
Busy body mind your own business undecided

1 Like

Re: Is Beautiful Linda Ikeji Bleaching Or Is it the menace of bleaching products in by Gadafii: 7:17am On Dec 05, 2021
Na women dey obsessed with skin routine, nothing concern guy man.

Once I don bath, rub Vaseline for face for shine shine, I am good to go.

3 Likes

Re: Is Beautiful Linda Ikeji Bleaching Or Is it the menace of bleaching products in by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 7:53am On Dec 05, 2021
Godons1:

Na her Sister worst. That one be like Monkey. I wonder how she for look if say She poor. cheesy cheesy
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
Re: Is Beautiful Linda Ikeji Bleaching Or Is it the menace of bleaching products in by delzbaba(m): 9:29am On Dec 05, 2021
Who she dey bleach for?
Re: Is Beautiful Linda Ikeji Bleaching Or Is it the menace of bleaching products in by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 05, 2021
Even people who have never chop belleful will be monitoring if a billionaire is bleaching or not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Beautiful Linda Ikeji Bleaching Or Is it the menace of bleaching products in by AsapTeddy(m): 10:09am On Dec 05, 2021
HenryDion:
Even people who have never chop belleful will be monitoring if a billionaire is bleaching or not.

I dey tell you... Jobless people full here.

1 Like

Re: Is Beautiful Linda Ikeji Bleaching Or Is it the menace of bleaching products in by princepee: 12:29pm On Dec 05, 2021
jetwonder:
but she is Rich

(1) (2) (Reply)

Compare: Justice Mary Odili And Mrs Onari Duke / Photos: Waconzy’s Lekki Mansion, Why He Relocated From P/harcourt To Lagos / Nollywood Actress Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha Reveals The Root Of Her Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.