Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,040 members, 7,953,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:13 AM

Do You Think That You Are Successful In Your Career Due To Luck Or? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Do You Think That You Are Successful In Your Career Due To Luck Or? (240 Views)

Why Do Nigerian Youths Think That Computer + Internet Connection = Yahoo Yahoo? / How To Be Successful In Life / Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Think That You Are Successful In Your Career Due To Luck Or? by Goodlyhrt(m): 9:51pm On Dec 04, 2021
What do you think was the major factor that made you successful today?

Was it luck or did you really work hard to attain where you are currently.
Re: Do You Think That You Are Successful In Your Career Due To Luck Or? by Carolinesilva: 11:05am On Dec 07, 2021
Success is always about luck. Non-success can be attributed to either lack of opportunity or some failure on the part of the individual. As for me, I would say that success has been mixed in my career. Fortunately, right now I see myself at a turning point where things are getting better and greater opportunities are on the way so...lots of luck!

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy / Front Desk Officer Needed In Ajah For Immediate Employment / Volunteer Opportunities With Lots Of Amazing Rewards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.