Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Name The TV Channel(s) You Just Can't Watch!.. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Name The TV Channel(s) You Just Can't Watch!.. (389 Views)

What's The First TV Channel That Comes To Mind When You Grab The TV Remote? / Emotional �� You Can't Watch This Without Crying / Are You A Fan Of Horror Movies? Bet You Can't Watch This Alone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name The TV Channel(s) You Just Can't Watch!.. by Vinnie2000(m): 10:21pm On Dec 04, 2021
There are some TV Channels that no matter What, You cannot Watch them!
You either Change it, Switch off the TV ,Walk away, Sleep Off,etc..
Maybe you don't Like their contents and All what they are About! sad

Mine are
*TVC news (Too much of Politics Arguments)
*Mercy TV (Prophet Owomowomo)
*Emmanuel TV
*OGTV
*Arewa Tv
*And our 'Darling' NTA!.. cheesy

So What's Yours? smiley

Uncle Lalasticlala and Mynd44, Please help move this to Front Page!
Thanks in Advance! smiley
Re: Name The TV Channel(s) You Just Can't Watch!.. by amzee(m): 10:22pm On Dec 04, 2021
A
Re: Name The TV Channel(s) You Just Can't Watch!.. by jaeyking(m): 10:22pm On Dec 04, 2021
Zeeworld
ETafrica (cuz of too much short breaks)

1 Like

Re: Name The TV Channel(s) You Just Can't Watch!.. by Mastakija(m): 10:22pm On Dec 04, 2021
NTA obviously I'll rather turn off my tv and go to sleep until i subscribe than to watch dat rubbish

Telemundo
Zeeworld

2 Likes

Re: Name The TV Channel(s) You Just Can't Watch!.. by Mastakija(m): 10:26pm On Dec 04, 2021
jaeyking:
Zeeworld
ETafrica (cuz of too much short breaks)

yh i wonder why they've not sued that channel grin

1 Like

Re: Name The TV Channel(s) You Just Can't Watch!.. by endsarrrs(f): 10:30pm On Dec 04, 2021
I cannot watch TV

3 Likes

Re: Name The TV Channel(s) You Just Can't Watch!.. by Mastakija(m): 10:42pm On Dec 04, 2021

1 Like

Re: Name The TV Channel(s) You Just Can't Watch!.. by neonly: 10:45pm On Dec 04, 2021
Nta and any Muslim station

1 Like

Re: Name The TV Channel(s) You Just Can't Watch!.. by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 04, 2021
NTA
Muslim channels
Chinese channel

1 Like

Re: Name The TV Channel(s) You Just Can't Watch!.. by AuroraB(f): 11:19pm On Dec 04, 2021
Zeeworld angry
NTA else I shoot myself out of anger cheesy
Itv or whatever

1 Like

Re: Name The TV Channel(s) You Just Can't Watch!.. by Bahamas95(m): 11:27pm On Dec 04, 2021
NTA and all Nigerian state television stations.

Zeeworld

Telemundo etc.

Infact I am not a big fan of TV, the only time I watch is either am watching a live match or a music channel.

1 Like

Re: Name The TV Channel(s) You Just Can't Watch!.. by Vinnie2000(m): 1:01am On Dec 05, 2021
How come Nobody has mentioned those Supersports Channels? cheesy

Where are the Football Haters?

A friend of mine can't watch football for even 2 mins!
It's like Torture to him! It's like forcing Righteousness2 to watch MTV Base or Twerk videos! lipsrsealed cheesy cheesy
Re: Name The TV Channel(s) You Just Can't Watch!.. by Chimeluv(f): 1:55am On Dec 05, 2021
Zee world
Telemundo
African magic hausa
NTA angry

1 Like

Re: Name The TV Channel(s) You Just Can't Watch!.. by Vinnie2000(m): 11:24am On Dec 05, 2021
endsarrrs:
I cannot watch TV

Why, Bro? sad shocked

(1) (Reply)

Kunle Afolayan Finally Gets It Right With A Naija Christmas / Ray Emodi The Dangerous Guy / Critics Choice: The Best Movies Of February 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.