Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,939 members, 7,810,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

Mohammed Wushishi Is Dead (Former Chief Of Army Staff Dies At 81)! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mohammed Wushishi Is Dead (Former Chief Of Army Staff Dies At 81)! (23826 Views)

Nehemiah Dalung Is Dead! Former Sports Minister, Solomon Dalung Loses Son / Ernest Shonekan Is Dead. Former Interim National Government Leader Dies / Obadiah Mailafia Is Dead: Former CBN Deputy Governor Dies In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohammed Wushishi Is Dead (Former Chief Of Army Staff Dies At 81)! by Oleka1: 8:37am On Dec 05, 2021
He has served the nation , he should be honoured for that service.

If you stay in Lagos come put 100k in my POS business and get 10k returns every month and collect back your 100k anytime you want your money back. I can give you something to hold as collateral. Contact me
Re: Mohammed Wushishi Is Dead (Former Chief Of Army Staff Dies At 81)! by miniziter(m): 8:39am On Dec 05, 2021
I served in Niger and I could relate immediately I saw Wushishi.

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Wushishi Is Dead (Former Chief Of Army Staff Dies At 81)! by Eriokanmi: 8:39am On Dec 05, 2021
One of Buhari's victims in the 80s. I remember this man. RIP

They always die in London hospitals. Isorite
Re: Mohammed Wushishi Is Dead (Former Chief Of Army Staff Dies At 81)! by miniziter(m): 8:40am On Dec 05, 2021
Oleka1:

If you stay in Lagos come put 100k in my POS business and get 10k returns every month and collect back your 100k anytime you want your money back. I can give you something to hold as collateral. Contact me
Is this interest rate not too high for this our business?

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Wushishi Is Dead (Former Chief Of Army Staff Dies At 81)! by Gharial: 8:40am On Dec 05, 2021
Onpe...

Na one of the werey wey IBB us to scatter Nigeria be that

Why e no die for his village, idiot
Re: Mohammed Wushishi Is Dead (Former Chief Of Army Staff Dies At 81)! by Abdul4trust1(m): 8:40am On Dec 05, 2021
everythinggirly:
I have a question: is Buhari immortal?
No, you and I are also not immortal.
Re: Mohammed Wushishi Is Dead (Former Chief Of Army Staff Dies At 81)! by Eriokanmi: 8:40am On Dec 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
He's from Niger state and a very good man,RIP sir
Yea, I remember him very well. Indomie generation wouldn't know this man. Na dem full NL

3 Likes

Re: Mohammed Wushishi Is Dead (Former Chief Of Army Staff Dies At 81)! by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 8:41am On Dec 05, 2021
insidelife22:
na buhari's paddy oh
ewo sorry oh
Mumu.
Re: Mohammed Wushishi Is Dead (Former Chief Of Army Staff Dies At 81)! by Praktikals(m): 8:41am On Dec 05, 2021
grin
Re: Mohammed Wushishi Is Dead (Former Chief Of Army Staff Dies At 81)! by Qoko: 8:41am On Dec 05, 2021
Respect to this man, he was retired by PMB when Nigeria was good before taking over of our PMB of Katsina

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Wushishi Is Dead (Former Chief Of Army Staff Dies At 81)! by Eriokanmi: 8:42am On Dec 05, 2021
Chibudollar:
First time hearing about him
Possibly, especially if you were born in the 90s

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Wushishi Is Dead (Former Chief Of Army Staff Dies At 81)! by Lukaku95: 8:45am On Dec 05, 2021
Oleka1:

na so Una dey talk.. when time come, story go enter.
Re: Mohammed Wushishi Is Dead (Former Chief Of Army Staff Dies At 81)! by Naijayouth(m): 8:45am On Dec 05, 2021
TimeTraveller:
The men who thought they owned the earth yesterday.
Hmmn! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Mohammed Wushishi Is Dead (Former Chief Of Army Staff Dies At 81)! by Charly68: 8:45am On Dec 05, 2021
Thank God for everything,God gave him long life to enjoy his loot from the country .. RIP to the late General
Re: Mohammed Wushishi Is Dead (Former Chief Of Army Staff Dies At 81)! by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:45am On Dec 05, 2021
longetivity:
RIP wushishi Omo werey

grin

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Wushishi Is Dead (Former Chief Of Army Staff Dies At 81)! by everythinggirly(f): 8:46am On Dec 05, 2021

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Wushishi Is Dead (Former Chief Of Army Staff Dies At 81)! by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:47am On Dec 05, 2021
Is he a Nigerian?

Stupid question!

R. I. P
Re: Mohammed Wushishi Is Dead (Former Chief Of Army Staff Dies At 81)! by GoldenSpec: 8:51am On Dec 05, 2021
cry ahh! Rip wushishi my classmate bk then cry
Re: Mohammed Wushishi Is Dead (Former Chief Of Army Staff Dies At 81)! by Agricmoney(m): 8:52am On Dec 05, 2021
Rip. you have added your own percentage to humanity

Anyway, Agriculture is life
Re: Mohammed Wushishi Is Dead (Former Chief Of Army Staff Dies At 81)! by bularuz(m): 8:53am On Dec 05, 2021
RIP General
Re: Mohammed Wushishi Is Dead (Former Chief Of Army Staff Dies At 81)! by Whobedatte(m): 8:54am On Dec 05, 2021
miniziter:
I served in Niger and I could relate immediately I saw Wushishi.
Could relate too .
Paiko hosta the Nysc camp, stayed at a hotel close to the camp few years back .
Re: Mohammed Wushishi Is Dead (Former Chief Of Army Staff Dies At 81)! by Aksnoopy: 8:54am On Dec 05, 2021
He still died with all his talisman rings.
I Thought the rings are meant to protect him. undecided

Bastards! sad

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Wushishi Is Dead (Former Chief Of Army Staff Dies At 81)! by EyenNtokon: 8:54am On Dec 05, 2021
everythinggirly:
I have a question: is Buhari immortal?

I am a professional DBA and MBA research writer: https://www.fiverr.com/share/3VkkdB
as in eeh, dats what i'm fu*kin' thinkin'
Re: Mohammed Wushishi Is Dead (Former Chief Of Army Staff Dies At 81)! by Badguy77(m): 8:56am On Dec 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
He's from Niger state and a very good man,RIP sir

How was he a good man? How did Nigeria benefit from him and what did he contribute to making this shit hole a better place?

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Wushishi Is Dead (Former Chief Of Army Staff Dies At 81)! by ovieigho(m): 8:56am On Dec 05, 2021
Omg!

I thought about this man , just day before yesterday

“ my thoughts was the day he came to UAC ice cream plant at kudirat Abiola way Oregun ( as the chairman board of director ) along side with him was Udo-udoma.

All of them fresh die …

May your soul Rest In Peace boss
Re: Mohammed Wushishi Is Dead (Former Chief Of Army Staff Dies At 81)! by okomile(f): 8:59am On Dec 05, 2021
Chibudollar:
First time hearing about him

Indomie generation grin
Re: Mohammed Wushishi Is Dead (Former Chief Of Army Staff Dies At 81)! by wink2015(m): 9:01am On Dec 05, 2021
Ibrahim Babangida kinsman.

Late general wushishi are the senior military men before the likes of general Babangida came on board.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Wushishi Is Dead (Former Chief Of Army Staff Dies At 81)! by juman(m): 9:03am On Dec 05, 2021
You see.
Died abroad.
They could not build a modern country here.

May he go to hell fire.
Nigerian generals oloriburuku oleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Thievessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.
Re: Mohammed Wushishi Is Dead (Former Chief Of Army Staff Dies At 81)! by juman(m): 9:04am On Dec 05, 2021
Generation that failed nigeria.
Oloriburuku oleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Nigeria = Yemen.
Re: Mohammed Wushishi Is Dead (Former Chief Of Army Staff Dies At 81)! by crossbreedwears(m): 9:05am On Dec 05, 2021
It's a normal thing in military rule or era. Once a new government takes over, they retire very senior officers who might be threat. It also happens other part of the world
DOTian:
Overthrown and retired by Buhari The Saint in 1983
Re: Mohammed Wushishi Is Dead (Former Chief Of Army Staff Dies At 81)! by crossbreedwears(m): 9:07am On Dec 05, 2021
You're wrong. Whushishi were one of the goods senior officers bro.
TimeTraveller:
The men who thought they owned the earth yesterday.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Buni Escapes Thug Attack At APC Rally In Yobe / GEJ Fires Director-General Of NCAA, Demuren / Ayo Fayose 55th Birthday Thanksgiving Service In Ekiti (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.