Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,004 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Mohammed Wushishi Is Dead (Former Chief Of Army Staff Dies At 81)! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mohammed Wushishi Is Dead (Former Chief Of Army Staff Dies At 81)! (23845 Views)

Nehemiah Dalung Is Dead! Former Sports Minister, Solomon Dalung Loses Son / Ernest Shonekan Is Dead. Former Interim National Government Leader Dies / Obadiah Mailafia Is Dead: Former CBN Deputy Governor Dies In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohammed Wushishi Is Dead (Former Chief Of Army Staff Dies At 81)! by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 05, 2021
Badguy77:

How was he a good man? How did Nigeria benefit from him and what did he contribute to making this shit hole a better place?
I know him personally, he contributed his best to the country
Re: Mohammed Wushishi Is Dead (Former Chief Of Army Staff Dies At 81)! by adenigga(m): 9:09am On Dec 05, 2021
Chibudollar:
First time hearing about him

Eeya!!! Pelee...

I understand, Indomies & Noodles generations won't know anything pre - Indomies era.......

Re: Mohammed Wushishi Is Dead (Former Chief Of Army Staff Dies At 81)! by crossbreedwears(m): 9:11am On Dec 05, 2021
Go and ask people who were old enough during wushishi Era. He did a very good as COAS
Badguy77:

How was he a good man? How did Nigeria benefit from him and what did he contribute to making this shit hole a better place?
Re: Mohammed Wushishi Is Dead (Former Chief Of Army Staff Dies At 81)! by supereagle(m): 9:23am On Dec 05, 2021
DOTian:
Overthrown and retired by Buhari The Saint in 1983

You remember history. He dropped his retirement letter on that day the coup that overthrew Shagari was announced. IBB took over as COAS.

3 Likes

Re: Mohammed Wushishi Is Dead (Former Chief Of Army Staff Dies At 81)! by Guyman02: 9:25am On Dec 05, 2021
Chibudollar:
First time hearing about him
That's why history is important in schools but the Govt removed it for several years to hide information
Re: Mohammed Wushishi Is Dead (Former Chief Of Army Staff Dies At 81)! by Franking: 9:30am On Dec 05, 2021
Hammyaladin:
tell the frustrated illiterate louder... Some of these guys don't even respect the dead anyone. They say all manner of nonsense like they parents are saints!

Respect for the dead kee u there. People die every day ffs. Should we fry beans because Wushishi died?

Death is a necessary end that will come for each of us when it will.

Whether Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba, the military messed this contraption up. I'll not mourn their demise.
Re: Mohammed Wushishi Is Dead (Former Chief Of Army Staff Dies At 81)! by tyle(m): 9:32am On Dec 05, 2021
This man's land in Kaduna can accommodate ten villages. His landed properties no be here. RIP Sir.
Re: Mohammed Wushishi Is Dead (Former Chief Of Army Staff Dies At 81)! by ginggerxy: 9:40am On Dec 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
He's from Niger state and a very good man,RIP sir
there's an estate named after him in Minna

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Wushishi Is Dead (Former Chief Of Army Staff Dies At 81)! by seyz91(m): 9:48am On Dec 05, 2021
cheesy i wonder too oo

That man with 9 lives
everythinggirly:
I have a question: is Buhari immortal?

I am a professional DBA and MBA research writer: https://www.fiverr.com/share/3VkkdB
Re: Mohammed Wushishi Is Dead (Former Chief Of Army Staff Dies At 81)! by Ubanz: 9:55am On Dec 05, 2021
insidelife22:
na buhari's paddy oh
ewo sorry oh
No. Buhari removed him and Shagari from power.
Re: Mohammed Wushishi Is Dead (Former Chief Of Army Staff Dies At 81)! by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 05, 2021
Franking:

Respect for the dead kee u there. People die every day ffs. Should we fry beans because Wushishi died?

Death is a necessary end that will come for each of us when it will.

Whether Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba, the military messed this contraption up. I'll not mourn their demise.
lol.... Well I guess not even nairaland would acknowledge your death.. where was your dad when wushishi was in the trenches?? Abi de told you he didn't work to get to where he is?? Lol. You better wake up my friend. Real life is different from nairaland o .. wake up and don't act like ipob;
Re: Mohammed Wushishi Is Dead (Former Chief Of Army Staff Dies At 81)! by Bimpe29: 10:13am On Dec 05, 2021
Inna lillahi wa ina ilehi rajiun!

Allahumo ighifirillahu war'amhu Aameen.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Wushishi Is Dead (Former Chief Of Army Staff Dies At 81)! by ajumma(m): 10:21am On Dec 05, 2021
TimeTraveller:
The men who thought they owned the earth yesterday.

just the way you think of owning the earth now
Re: Mohammed Wushishi Is Dead (Former Chief Of Army Staff Dies At 81)! by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 05, 2021
RIP Sir
Re: Mohammed Wushishi Is Dead (Former Chief Of Army Staff Dies At 81)! by millhouse: 10:58am On Dec 05, 2021
Na real Wushishi ... RIp
Re: Mohammed Wushishi Is Dead (Former Chief Of Army Staff Dies At 81)! by bewla(m): 11:01am On Dec 05, 2021
Chibudollar:
I don't really pay no mind to politicians not a small boy thing
sorry don't mean to disrespect you .

But advice is if you not in you can't make a change

We all need to get involved To resolve this wahala this three Musketeers put us in
Re: Mohammed Wushishi Is Dead (Former Chief Of Army Staff Dies At 81)! by miniziter(m): 11:18am On Dec 05, 2021
Whobedatte:

Could relate too .
Paiko hosta the Nysc camp, stayed at a hotel close to the camp few years back .
You mean as a Corp member?
Re: Mohammed Wushishi Is Dead (Former Chief Of Army Staff Dies At 81)! by Franking: 11:26am On Dec 05, 2021
Hammyaladin:
lol.... Well I guess not even nairaland would acknowledge your death.. where was your dad when wushishi was in the trenches?? Abi de told you he didn't work to get to where he is?? Lol. You better wake up my friend. Real life is different from nairaland o .. wake up and don't act like ipob;

U are asking where was my dad? U must be one of those who only say the truth when it affects them. Go and check what the cut off mark is in the unity schools for a pupil from Imo State. Thereafter come and tell me where ur own father was when Wushishi was in ur trenches.
Re: Mohammed Wushishi Is Dead (Former Chief Of Army Staff Dies At 81)! by errigdee: 11:32am On Dec 05, 2021
God is sweeping em out Lil by lil
Re: Mohammed Wushishi Is Dead (Former Chief Of Army Staff Dies At 81)! by sacajawea: 11:35am On Dec 05, 2021
tyle:
This man's land in Kaduna can accommodate ten villages. His landed properties no be here. RIP Sir.
So is it accomodating people or it's empty?
Are you in Kaduna yourself?
Re: Mohammed Wushishi Is Dead (Former Chief Of Army Staff Dies At 81)! by Ramadangcfr(m): 11:43am On Dec 05, 2021
longetivity:
RIP wushishi Omo werey
Na ur papa be Omo werey.
Idiot. Oloshi
Re: Mohammed Wushishi Is Dead (Former Chief Of Army Staff Dies At 81)! by seunmsg(m): 11:46am On Dec 05, 2021
RIP General Wushishi.

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Wushishi Is Dead (Former Chief Of Army Staff Dies At 81)! by Akerele44(m): 11:52am On Dec 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
He's from Niger state and a very good man,RIP sir
Shey God don judge am say na good man ?
Re: Mohammed Wushishi Is Dead (Former Chief Of Army Staff Dies At 81)! by mdfash(m): 11:58am On Dec 05, 2021
Who Shi Shi? No be me o!
Re: Mohammed Wushishi Is Dead (Former Chief Of Army Staff Dies At 81)! by tyle(m): 12:00pm On Dec 05, 2021
sacajawea:

So is it accomodating people or it's empty?
Are you in Kaduna yourself?
I am there right now, people are renting it for farming and a Olam company is using his facilities for poultry (broiler breeder chicken)
Re: Mohammed Wushishi Is Dead (Former Chief Of Army Staff Dies At 81)! by fergie001: 12:12pm On Dec 05, 2021
seunmsg:
RIP General Wushishi.
That's Mutallab from Funtua in Katsina. They are different.....
Re: Mohammed Wushishi Is Dead (Former Chief Of Army Staff Dies At 81)! by Whobedatte(m): 12:19pm On Dec 05, 2021
miniziter:

You mean as a Corp member?
Nop
Field activation jib

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Wushishi Is Dead (Former Chief Of Army Staff Dies At 81)! by seunmsg(m): 12:27pm On Dec 05, 2021
fergie001:

That's Mutallab from Funtua in Katsina. They are different.....

True.
Re: Mohammed Wushishi Is Dead (Former Chief Of Army Staff Dies At 81)! by nedekid: 12:34pm On Dec 05, 2021
The kind of fast promotions these soldiers got those days ehh shocked
From lieutenant to brigadier in 10 years? shocked

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Wushishi Is Dead (Former Chief Of Army Staff Dies At 81)! by eebraa(m): 12:38pm On Dec 05, 2021
Legend
Re: Mohammed Wushishi Is Dead (Former Chief Of Army Staff Dies At 81)! by Muyuba: 1:01pm On Dec 05, 2021
I think it is time to ask how the military general make their money to know how they become retired only to become board members of banks, companies etc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unrest At OSHODI In Lagos / Eyitayo Jegede Wins Ondo PDP Governorship Primary / Buhari Meets Obasanjo, Jonathan, Others Over Insecurity Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.