Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,370 members, 7,815,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife (15462 Views)

2023: Sponsor Peter Obi To Win Presidency – Ezeife Tells Ohanaeze / You Won’t Get Presidency By Threatening Secession, El-rufai Clears Igbo / Nwodo: We Will Join Kanu To Fight For Biafra If SE Doesnt Get Presidency In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 7:46am On Dec 05, 2021
Godons1:

They kneel and bow to their Northern MASTERS everyday. Go to Abuja and other Northern States and see for yourself. grin
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by Xkalaban(m): 7:46am On Dec 05, 2021
May Bluetooth successfully connect this idiot. Desperate efulefu with no integrity whatsoever. Thunder fire u and that ur failed presidency there. Ewu Canbeer!
Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by Newton85: 7:48am On Dec 05, 2021
Lol, meth people are the funniest people on planet earth. If you like kneel so much that your knees get bruised, you'll never become the President of this country.

8 Likes

Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by BabaO2: 7:48am On Dec 05, 2021
He said that the same mechanism that produced former President Olusegun Obasanjo in 1999, should also repeat itself by 2023, to produce a president from the south east.
This formula will never produce igbo presidency in any party oga, because igbo man Ekwueme former vp keenly contested the presidential primary with the said obasanjo in 1999 that you are always wrongly twisting was zoned to south west. Infact pdp presidential primary was more glamorous and apprehensive than the real presidential election.

6 Likes

Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by MartinsD12(m): 7:49am On Dec 05, 2021
omoalaro:
By Angela Atabo

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/12/04/2023-southeast-ready-to-kneel-prostrate-to-get-presidency-ezeife/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
Totally nonsense, what a disrespectful statement coming from a desperate former governor, it me state it clear here , those few politicians clamouring for igbo presidency are nothing but political jobbers and beggars, majority of biafrians believe in referendum, we want Biafra nothing else
Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by Newton85: 7:50am On Dec 05, 2021
"The Igbo man does not kneel down." It's the chronic delusions and chest beating of these meth people for me. What about those IPOB cretins kneeling before Onyendu Ohamadickhead and even kissing his feet? Are they Eskimos from Alaska?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 05, 2021
GreenArrow1:

Which useless support for presidency? That will never happen. The only support y'all be getting is that of other regions supporting you to get your own country and helping to transport you all back there.
After all the insults? Open dirty mouth say na "bowing kneeling to Nigerians for support.”
Poorly trained, loud mouthed and uncultured beings.

Lol. They are jokers. They wil shout all day against Yorubas withour realizing that the average Nigerian, even those who have issues with Yorubas, trust them subconsciously because of personal association with Yorubas.

Look for no better proof than how SW is the region of Nigeria home to the largest number of non-indigenes by far in our nation.

On the other hand where will you find Nigerians who trust Igbos even minimally and view them as upright, tolerant, inclusive, accomodating and fair?

Instead of trying to repair fundamental flaws that makes them so despised, they will be issuing threats up and down, causing division everywhere and insulting everyone's elders, leaders, States, religion, ethnic group etal. Irredeemable lot.

12 Likes

Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 7:50am On Dec 05, 2021
Godons1:

Kneel how many times. Go North and see how IGBO leaders are begging Northerners to allow them be President come 2023. It's no longer news.
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 7:50am On Dec 05, 2021
NyamiriFlathead:
What a confused set of people, even if you prostrate or kneel for we your masters, vp you won't get talkless of becoming president of a country you jokers called a zoo, never will an inconsequential 5% rule this country
Even a cow has more chances of becoming president than you guys, nothing can stop yoruba man from becoming president come 2023, we are ready and with God by our side yoruba man go contest and win insha allah.
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by Timekeeper: 7:51am On Dec 05, 2021
Fantabulous grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by vibratingpenis: 7:52am On Dec 05, 2021
This idiot is speaking on behalf of his family, not representing me or anything related to me.

1 Like

Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by Newton85: 7:53am On Dec 05, 2021
kingawothefirst:

If the Igbo man does not kneel down, if the Igbo man does not prostrate then what do you call this?
Lol, we know meth people suffer from psychosis, they're utterly detached from reality. Thank you for digging up these pictures.

7 Likes

Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by vibratingpenis: 7:54am On Dec 05, 2021
Moferere:
I thought they said they don't kneel nor prostrate for anybody but God? undecided
They speak with both sides of their mouths, very confused set of people grin
Yesterday, it was Biafra or nothing,
Today, it is 2023 presidency,
Tomorrow, it is restructuring.

So you are using the words of an slowpoke and a sell out dirty politician to gauge our collective mindset. Anyway the idiot only speaks for himself and his useless family not me or anything related to me. So hold your seizure.

1 Like

Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by QueenAgbo(f): 7:54am On Dec 05, 2021
Igbos will never rule naija.

When I was using my @sufferingboy monicker,everyone saw how the Igbos were always insulting my Ika people for no good reason.Naturally Igbo parent teach their children to hate others for no reason.

They lack respect and principles in their culture.The Igbos needs proper re-orientation.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by Newton85: 7:55am On Dec 05, 2021
Abdul05:
grin grin grin introduction of abeg and prostrating policy into Nigeria democratic system of government... By the igbo
Lmao! That's called "abeg politics," introduce by meth people.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 05, 2021
MartinsD12:

Totally nonsense, what a disrespectful statement coming from a desperate former governor, it me state it clear here , those few politicians clamouring for igbo presidency are nothing but political jobbers and beggars, majority of biafrians believe in referendum, we want Biafra nothing else

Abeg, when will you want Biafra with your feet na and not with your mouth alone?

Can you begin by not coming back to the SW when you leave enmasse in some days for your yearly ritual of travelling home to the SE for Xmas?

That woukd be a good start to getting Biafra. Hypocrites.

8 Likes

Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by Dapson73(m): 7:56am On Dec 05, 2021
Penguin2:
Ezeife has said we are ready to kneel and prostrate to get the presidency...

I hope zombies don’t come here to insult their generation because he said we are ready to prostrate.

Las las, I see a repeat of 1999 where Igbo men would be the candidates of the two major parties.

Fallacy.

I just hope Tinubu urchins won’t consume Rataki grin
Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by Newton85: 7:56am On Dec 05, 2021
Godons1:

Kneel how many times. Go North and see how IGBO leaders are begging Northerners to allow them be President come 2023. It's no longer news.
Lmao, another picture of meth people kneeling. Thanks.

5 Likes

Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by Sholaco: 7:57am On Dec 05, 2021
Hahahahahaha this people self
Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by Penguin2: 8:00am On Dec 05, 2021
Joshmuch:
Hmm when were you born? I believe you were born in the 2000s, just to clarify you, two Yorubas were candidates of the two major political parties in 1999

Maybe you should reread what I wrote.

Maybe you will understand it this time.
Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 05, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed Amala and Ewedu propaganda at work again, owomida minions in the media manufacturing these lies for the cocaine trafficker need to stop spreading fake news.
Igbos always accusing Yorubas of tribalism will not see this senseless and unnecessary post now o.

A post that has nothing to do with Yorubas, yet, this dull thing don dey already type trash.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by ThumbzTNA(m): 8:00am On Dec 05, 2021
Anybody making fun of this move by the igbo elders is a fool
Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by QueenAgbo(f): 8:01am On Dec 05, 2021
They are very confused and clueless.They are just a lost ethnic group with no good and strong cultural institutions and leadership..

4 Likes

Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by BabaO2: 8:01am On Dec 05, 2021
CaptainAyub:

After 8 yrs of Obj presidency and 6 yrs of Osunbade,LOOK AT THE IGBO MAN NEXT TO YOU AND ASK YOURSELF, ARE YOU BETTER THAN HIM?
When una go get sense sef
do the comparison yourself, part of it is your learders shamelessly and desperately begging. Have u ever heard the name of seyi makinde or u ever saw him chest beating before he became governor? Do you know how much he declared in asset before he was sworn in as governor, that is yoruba typical lifestyle. It is not by noise making, yorubas have done so well for themselves, and you kept copying and emulating them all the way

9 Likes

Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by usmexy1(m): 8:04am On Dec 05, 2021
Waking up this wonderful morning, very delighted to see an old igbo man speaking for the igbo presidency in #2023nigeriadecides. Thanks for acknowledging the fact Northerners are still the strongest. But people like Kanu should be cautioned, and if you are not ready to utilise this opportunity, people such as:

Tinubu- He definitely wants that post, but this Muslim/Muslim is giving me headache and am having that feeling things may go wrong, and he has so many haters. Check out what is happening in Kano currently.

Osinbajo- back up by some northerners who wants the vice president post to eradicate that Tinubu elongation God fatherism, am having that feeling that Fayemi is Also trying to ignore Tinubu God fatherism after Senator Amosun has open the attitude door. My concern is that Ogun state people has benefitted from this #Nigeriapresidency, that mean other #southwestnigeria regions are slaves.

Saraki- Every Kwara I see in Lagos are yoruba, "Bukola saraki" even the name sound yoruba ,all kwara I know they speak yoruba but mostly muslims, if saraki come out with another southern vice president ,it will just look as if the hausa are neglected.

@usmexy maintaining the freedom of speech stipulated in our constitution not hate speech

#2023Nigeriadecided who rule this country next?

1 Like

Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by Dapson73(m): 8:04am On Dec 05, 2021
efighter:
Beggars.

Presidency will never be zoned to your village. You have to fight for it. Presidency was not zoned to Obasanjo, that was why Alex Ekwueme and Abubakar Rimi contested against him. Presidency was not zoned to Goatluck Jonaddaft, that was why Buhari, Nuhu Ribadu and others contested against him.

So, Presidency will never be zoned to Igbos. Come out and contest. Bring out your candidate and be ready to face the Yoruba consensus candidate

Yorubas will thrash the 5 percent inconsequential region if they dare contest against us in 2023.
Let them just queue behind us and support us. Then, they can be strategizing against 2039.
Till then let them start kneeling and prostrating from now, they will not still get the president come 2023.

It will just be a repetition of 1999 election.

6 Likes

Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by ThumbzTNA(m): 8:06am On Dec 05, 2021
Sholaco:
Hahahahahaha this people self

So this is a bad move by igbo? As opposed to what? Fighting every region instead? HYPO FVCKING CRITE
Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by RobbStark(m): 8:11am On Dec 05, 2021
Slayerforever report here.
Come n kneel n beg me Ijaw man before I will give you presidency.
Come kiss my shoes. Lol!

6 Likes

Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by jarx: 8:13am On Dec 05, 2021
kingawothefirst:

If the Igbo man does not kneel down, if the Igbo man does not prostrate then what do you call this?
you didn't read the part he said that they will prostrate to get Biafra. So what do you think these ones are doing?
Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 8:13am On Dec 05, 2021
RobbStark:
Slayerforever report here.
Come n kneel n beg me Ijaw man before I will give you presidency.
Come kiss my shoes. Lol!
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 2
Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by MightySparrow: 8:17am On Dec 05, 2021
kingawothefirst:

Poor man's stubbornness. It robs one of opportunities.
Old age has taught this man an important lesson of life.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Onu Promotes Indicted Ex-fIIRO Boss Demoted By Buhari For PhD Fraud / Igbo Students Dominate Covenant University 1st Class Graduates List Pic / Benue State Result As Announced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.