Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,800 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Governor Makinde Attends Wedding Of Deputy Governor’s Daughter [photos] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Makinde Attends Wedding Of Deputy Governor’s Daughter [photos] (1932 Views)

Zamfara Lawmakers Collected $10,000 To Stop Impeachment Of Deputy Governor- Boko / President Buhari Attends Wedding Luncheon Of His Son, Yusuf (Photos) / AA Mohammed: Zip And Buttons Of Deputy Commissioner Of Police, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Makinde Attends Wedding Of Deputy Governor’s Daughter [photos] by babyvoice1990(m): 6:07am On Dec 05, 2021

Governor ‘Seyi Makinde of Oyo State has maintained that couples must have joint dreams in order to make a success of their marriage.

He stated that for peace, love and harmony to exist in the home, husbands and wives would have to put individual dreams aside.

A statement by the Chief Press Secretary to the governor, Mr. Taiwo Adisa, indicated that Governor Makinde stated this on Saturday, when he attended the wedding of the daughter of the Deputy Governor of Oyo State, Engr. Rauf Olaniyan, in Ibadan.

The governor, while congratulating the parents of the new couple, said the marital journey is never an easy one but one that both parties would need to work together to build.

He said: “I want to congratulate the parents of the couple, the Afolabis and Engineer and Professor Olaniyan. I congratulate you all.

“It is just one simple advice I have for the couple. What the Holy Bible says is that you will leave your parents, come together and you will become one. So, decisions have to be taken jointly.

“I have been in this business for about 23 years and I can tell you that it is not an easy business. You need to put the dreams of each other aside and have a joint dream, and the joint dream is what will bring peace, harmony and development into the union.

“So, on behalf of all of us, the government, and the people of Oyo State, I want to wish you a happy married life. The union shall be fruitful and filled with a lot of goodness.”

Source: https://oyoaffairs.net/governor-makinde-attends-wedding-of-deputy-governors-daughter-photos/
Re: Governor Makinde Attends Wedding Of Deputy Governor’s Daughter [photos] by triple996(m): 6:08am On Dec 05, 2021
9ice. Power is power. The daughter fine sha wink.
BTW land of the rising sun below grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Governor Makinde Attends Wedding Of Deputy Governor’s Daughter [photos] by Penguin2: 6:21am On Dec 05, 2021
The idiot above me is a brain-dead vagabond.

Because nothing concerns the wedding of Oyo Deputy Governor with the picture of dustbin that he took from wherever only to tag it that it’s from Aba.

Fool!

I thought zombies said Makinde and his deputy were drawing each other at the scrotum? They hoped there would be be division between them for their drug lord to exploit but I’m sure they are in severe pain because it didn’t happen and will never happen.

Tinubu ambition is already dead and buried.

Ndi ala!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Makinde Attends Wedding Of Deputy Governor’s Daughter [photos] by tony0806: 6:22am On Dec 05, 2021
Okay
Re: Governor Makinde Attends Wedding Of Deputy Governor’s Daughter [photos] by Penguin2: 6:30am On Dec 05, 2021
triple996:

How are we sure those pictures are not from Ibadan?

Can you give us evidence that incontrovertibly geolocates them in any eastern city?
Re: Governor Makinde Attends Wedding Of Deputy Governor’s Daughter [photos] by Lattop(m): 6:30am On Dec 05, 2021
What a NEWS this is

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Governor Makinde Attends Wedding Of Deputy Governor’s Daughter [photos] by chatinent: 6:42am On Dec 05, 2021
Fani Kayode is somewhere there.

1 Like

Re: Governor Makinde Attends Wedding Of Deputy Governor’s Daughter [photos] by benuejosh: 6:48am On Dec 05, 2021
A whole wedding like this na only one picture you get?
Re: Governor Makinde Attends Wedding Of Deputy Governor’s Daughter [photos] by Treasure17(m): 7:00am On Dec 05, 2021
triple996:
Nairaland has kind of programmed someone people's mind. What are these pics got to do with the topic?

Congratulations to the couple.

1 Like

Re: Governor Makinde Attends Wedding Of Deputy Governor’s Daughter [photos] by WeNoGoDie(m): 7:09am On Dec 05, 2021
Look at how decent her wedding dress is. Some of these modern day ladies will choose nude wedding dresses that will be such an embarrassment that the officiating minister and other responsible people are ashamed to look her direction.
Re: Governor Makinde Attends Wedding Of Deputy Governor’s Daughter [photos] by bcomputer101: 7:10am On Dec 05, 2021
Continue spending OYO IGR on weddings.

Who is next?

1 Like

Re: Governor Makinde Attends Wedding Of Deputy Governor’s Daughter [photos] by Jostoman: 9:38am On Dec 05, 2021
Penguin2:

How are we sure those pictures are not from Ibadan?

Can you give us evidence that incontrovertibly geolocates them in any eastern city?
the picture is from Lagos.
Re: Governor Makinde Attends Wedding Of Deputy Governor’s Daughter [photos] by CrownOfClay724: 12:02pm On Dec 05, 2021
It's the Governor's words to the couple for me.

Marriage should be a joint business.
And it's no mean business.
Re: Governor Makinde Attends Wedding Of Deputy Governor’s Daughter [photos] by Shetemi12(m): 12:29pm On Dec 05, 2021
Lol... Part of achievement celebrated by our eastern Igbos
Re: Governor Makinde Attends Wedding Of Deputy Governor’s Daughter [photos] by POLYGAMY: 12:46pm On Dec 05, 2021
O PORRR shocked

Re: Governor Makinde Attends Wedding Of Deputy Governor’s Daughter [photos] by BlackfireX: 2:35pm On Dec 05, 2021
How do I get the number of the lady above me picture

(1) (Reply)

Reno Omokiri Trolls Amaechi / Reuben Abati To Gov. Wike; "You Don't Have The Intellect To Teach Me Journalism" / Tinubu Is The Only Presidential Candidate Who Is Not Sure Of Winning His Region

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.