Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Tinubu Is The Only Presidential Candidate Who Is Not Sure Of Winning His Region - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is The Only Presidential Candidate Who Is Not Sure Of Winning His Region (1926 Views)

The Only Presidential Candidate Who Is Not Sure Of Winning His Region / 2023: Osinbajo Only Presidential Aspirant Worthy To Lead Nigeria - Jaywon / Meet Nicholas Felix, 37-Year-Old PCP Presidential Candidate Who Came 3rd In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Is The Only Presidential Candidate Who Is Not Sure Of Winning His Region by Newton2024: 7:43pm On Dec 21, 2022
Southwest has never given block votes since 1999 (4th republic) and this pattern is not changing anytime soon. All thanks to Awolowo, the giver of free and quality education. An average south-westerner is independent minded. That's why all of us can not put all our eggs in one basket. Surprisingly, Peter Obi may win SW but with a small margin while Tinubu or Atiku comes second or third.

These factors are in favour of Obi in winning Southwest region:

1. Religion - Yoruba people are quite religious but they are not bigots or fanatics. With the introduction of religion into 2023 election by Ahmed Tinubu, a lot of Yoruba christians have decided to vote for Obi against Muslim-Muslim ticket. Muslim-Muslim ticket is an unpardonable insult to Christianity.

2. Buhari's poor performance - Due to poor performance of APC at national level, a lot of Yoruba people now detest the party with passion. They are holding Tinubu responsible for the insecurity and hardship Buhari has bestowed upon Nigeria.

3. Tinubu's perceived disdain for Igbos - Tinubu's hired surpporters are also not helping matters as they insult the entire tribe at will. If they want to abuse a Northerner or a Westerner, they will first christianed him Igbo use derogatory words. To them, Tinubu doesn't need igbo votes. Little did they know that most minority tribes in South-South and North-West are always aligning with the Igbos.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is The Only Presidential Candidate Who Is Not Sure Of Winning His Region by Buhari4sale: 7:56pm On Dec 21, 2022
Who wrote this nonsense

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is The Only Presidential Candidate Who Is Not Sure Of Winning His Region by Ttalk: 7:58pm On Dec 21, 2022
Crap from IPOB media house

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is The Only Presidential Candidate Who Is Not Sure Of Winning His Region by AntiTerrorist: 8:02pm On Dec 21, 2022
Ttalk:
Crap from IPOB media house
Buhari4sale:
Who wrote this nonsense
Do you know using multiple accounts on Nairaland is an offence?

A big disgrace is awaiting Tinubu come February 2023. I can't wait grin

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is The Only Presidential Candidate Who Is Not Sure Of Winning His Region by StrongandMighty: 8:02pm On Dec 21, 2022
Tinubu will not get up to 1% of Igbo votes in general not just a matter of southeast votes...
No thanks to his hired online urchins who will leave issue based campaign and start attacking a whole tribe!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is The Only Presidential Candidate Who Is Not Sure Of Winning His Region by Classic40: 8:03pm On Dec 21, 2022
deceiving yourself

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is The Only Presidential Candidate Who Is Not Sure Of Winning His Region by Ttalk: 8:04pm On Dec 21, 2022
AntiTerrorist:

You are sick

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is The Only Presidential Candidate Who Is Not Sure Of Winning His Region by Buhari4sale: 8:05pm On Dec 21, 2022
AntiTerrorist:

Are you normal? So you are the same idiot who posted this shit using another username...

Don't ever tag me with anything Ipob again or any form of tribalism let alone terrorism. If you ever try it again, Someone from your family members will kill you out of no genuine reason.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is The Only Presidential Candidate Who Is Not Sure Of Winning His Region by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 21, 2022
Buhari4sale:
Who wrote this nonsense

It's not nonsense. Tinubu is not even sure of winning Lagos

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is The Only Presidential Candidate Who Is Not Sure Of Winning His Region by Buhari4sale: 8:17pm On Dec 21, 2022
Reinaldo:

It's not nonsense. Tinubu is not even sure of winning Lagos

OK is the best answer for you

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is The Only Presidential Candidate Who Is Not Sure Of Winning His Region by backnbeta(f): 8:22pm On Dec 21, 2022
Tinubu will win the length and breath of South West! Even the christians will vote for him...that's the reality on ground!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is The Only Presidential Candidate Who Is Not Sure Of Winning His Region by baretalk: 8:22pm On Dec 21, 2022
Obi is the only candidate who is not sure if elections will hold in his region.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is The Only Presidential Candidate Who Is Not Sure Of Winning His Region by AntiTerrorist: 8:23pm On Dec 21, 2022
Ttalk:

You are sick
Mynd44 OAM4J
Re: Tinubu Is The Only Presidential Candidate Who Is Not Sure Of Winning His Region by Emoc: 8:24pm On Dec 21, 2022
E shock you?
Olodo urchin cheesy

baretalk:

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is The Only Presidential Candidate Who Is Not Sure Of Winning His Region by AntiTerrorist: 8:24pm On Dec 21, 2022
backnbeta:
Tinubu will win the length and breath of South West! Even the christians will vote for him...that's the reality on ground!
We yoruba christians will vote Obi since Tinubu is on muslim-terrorist ticket. When MURIC terrorists told yoruba muslims not to vote yoruba christians, Tinubu supported MURIC on that, so SW Christians are not fools to vote muslim-terrorist ticket. Christians are not stupid beings.

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is The Only Presidential Candidate Who Is Not Sure Of Winning His Region by AntiTerrorist: 8:25pm On Dec 21, 2022
Buhari4sale:

Are you normal? So you are the same idiot who posted this shit using another username...

Don't ever tag me with anything Ipob again or any form of tribalism let alone terrorism. If you ever try it again, Someone from your family members will kill you out of no genuine reason.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is The Only Presidential Candidate Who Is Not Sure Of Winning His Region by baretalk: 8:31pm On Dec 21, 2022
Emoc:
E shock you?
Olodo urchin cheesy

Obi is the only candidate who is not sure if elections will hold in his region. Dumb Ipobian pig, rabid gened race.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is The Only Presidential Candidate Who Is Not Sure Of Winning His Region by CutieKing: 8:32pm On Dec 21, 2022
LMAO!!!!!!.

What are you guys smoking really??.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is The Only Presidential Candidate Who Is Not Sure Of Winning His Region by backnbeta(f): 8:34pm On Dec 21, 2022
AntiTerrorist:
We yoruba christians will vote Obi since Tinubu is on muslim-terrorist ticket. When MURIC terrorists told yoruba muslims not to vote yoruba christians, Tinubu supported MURIC on that, so SW Christians are not fools to vote muslim-terrorist ticket. Christians are not stupid beings.
Speak for yourself undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is The Only Presidential Candidate Who Is Not Sure Of Winning His Region by AntiTerrorist: 8:46pm On Dec 21, 2022
backnbeta:

Speak for yourself undecided

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is The Only Presidential Candidate Who Is Not Sure Of Winning His Region by Emoc: 9:06pm On Dec 21, 2022
E shock you?
Election kee you dia
tongue

baretalk:

Re: Tinubu Is The Only Presidential Candidate Who Is Not Sure Of Winning His Region by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 21, 2022
What i know now,is that Peter obi is winning Lagos state, he will get the required percentage in al southwestern states.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is The Only Presidential Candidate Who Is Not Sure Of Winning His Region by ScamHunter: 9:45pm On Dec 21, 2022
Tinubu is the most disadvantaged and loquacious candidate. Apart from his region, he's not sure of any other

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is The Only Presidential Candidate Who Is Not Sure Of Winning His Region by Goldmaxx(f): 5:46am On Dec 22, 2022
backnbeta:
How can you be supporting Tinubu?
Re: Tinubu Is The Only Presidential Candidate Who Is Not Sure Of Winning His Region by julaion: 5:54am On Dec 22, 2022
Newton2024:
Southwest has never given block votes since 1999 (4th republic) and this pattern is not changing anytime soon. All thanks to Awolowo, the giver of free and quality education. An average south-westerner is independent minded. That's why all of us can not put all our eggs in one basket. Surprisingly, Peter Obi may win SW but with a small margin while Tinubu or Atiku comes second or third.

These factors are in favour of Obi in winning Southwest region:

1. Religion - Yoruba people are quite religious but they are not bigots or fanatics. With the introduction of religion into 2023 election by Ahmed Tinubu, a lot of Yoruba christians have decided to vote for Obi against Muslim-Muslim ticket. Muslim-Muslim ticket is an unpardonable insult to Christianity.

2. Buhari's poor performance - Due to poor performance of APC at national level, a lot of Yoruba people now detest the party with passion. They are holding Tinubu responsible for the insecurity and hardship Buhari has bestowed upon Nigeria.

3. Tinubu's perceived disdain for Igbos - Tinubu's hired surpporters are also not helping matters as they insult the entire tribe at will. If they want to abuse a Northerner or a Westerner, they will first christianed him Igbo use derogatory words. To them, Tinubu doesn't need igbo votes. Little did they know that most minority tribes in South-South and North-West are always aligning with the Igbos.
op give the urchins wotowoto grin
Re: Tinubu Is The Only Presidential Candidate Who Is Not Sure Of Winning His Region by Newton2024: 7:19am On Dec 22, 2022
julaion:
op give the urchins wotowoto grin
grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is The Only Presidential Candidate Who Is Not Sure Of Winning His Region by backnbeta(f): 7:20am On Dec 22, 2022
Goldmaxx:
How can you be supporting Tinubu?
I'm not supporting Tinubu, I'm supporting Sowore...I know he can't win and that's why I won't stress myself to vote. However, all the Yoruba people I know on and offline -including pastors- are voting for Tinubu, while all the Igbo people I know on and offline are voting for Obi! I've come to realise that it's more of an ethnic battle, not religious at all. I'm not voting, I have peace of mind undecided

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is The Only Presidential Candidate Who Is Not Sure Of Winning His Region by Newton2024: 7:23am On Dec 22, 2022
ScamHunter:
Tinubu is the most disadvantaged and loquacious candidate. Apart from his region, he's not sure of any other
Some who is not sure of Lagos and Osun, how can he be sure of his region? His muslim-terrorist ticket is his undoing.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is The Only Presidential Candidate Who Is Not Sure Of Winning His Region by Newton2024: 7:24am On Dec 22, 2022
backnbeta:

I'm not supporting Tinubu, I'm supporting Sowore...I know he can't win and that's why I won't stress myself to vote. However, all the Yoruba people I know on and offline -including pastors- are voting for Tinubu, while all the Igbo people I know on and offline are voting for Obi! I've come to realise that it's more of an ethnic battle, not religious at all. I'm not voting, I have peace of mind undecided
Islamic urchin, you are a terrible liar. We yoruba christians will vote Obi since Tinubu is on muslim-terrorist ticket. When MURIC terrorists told yoruba muslims not to vote yoruba christians, Tinubu supported MURIC on that, so SW Christians are not fools to vote muslim-terrorist ticket. Christians are not stupid beings.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is The Only Presidential Candidate Who Is Not Sure Of Winning His Region by ScamHunter: 8:21am On Dec 22, 2022
backnbeta:

Stop lying. No Christian who has sense would support a Muslim-Muslim (MuMu) ticket.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is The Only Presidential Candidate Who Is Not Sure Of Winning His Region by DMerciful(m): 8:39am On Dec 22, 2022
Igbo is not a tribe but a nationality
StrongandMighty:
Tinubu will not get up to 1% of Igbo votes in general not just a matter of southeast votes...
No thanks to his hired online urchins who will leave issue based campaign and start attacking a whole tribe!
Re: Tinubu Is The Only Presidential Candidate Who Is Not Sure Of Winning His Region by Frank688915: 9:04am On Dec 22, 2022
ScamHunter:

Stop lying. No Christian who has sense would support a Muslim-Muslim (MuMu) ticket.
OSU, Keep deceiving yourself, Tinubu is recognize as real omolubi's nobody is fvking care about his religion, Yoruba don't do that, My GF is a Muslim, in any family in Yoruba land their is always a mixture of Muslims and Christians

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adamawa APC Suspends Its Governorship Candidate, Senator Aishatu Binani / Peter Obi Given Presidential Treatment As He Storm His Hometown In Anambra / Constitution Of The Fedral Republic Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.