Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,708 members, 7,820,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Report Rates 30 States In Nigeria Dirty, 7 Clean - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Report Rates 30 States In Nigeria Dirty, 7 Clean (33582 Views)

Tinubu Has 25% In 30 States, Peter Obi 16, Atiku 21 (the cable index) / As 30 States Propose N8 Trillion, Only Lagos, Rivers, Anambra Can Fund Budget / 30 States Risk Bankruptcy As Lagos, Rivers Set For New VAT Regime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Report Rates 30 States In Nigeria Dirty, 7 Clean by Henix(m): 7:36am On Dec 05, 2021
Aba will take the lead for the most dirty cities

5 Likes

Re: Report Rates 30 States In Nigeria Dirty, 7 Clean by Nobody: 7:36am On Dec 05, 2021
Loveurneighbour:
Borno, Osun, Kogi lead dirtiest states – Clean-Up Nigeria

You missed Abia, the dirtiest state in Nigeria

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Report Rates 30 States In Nigeria Dirty, 7 Clean by Jackson105: 7:36am On Dec 05, 2021
Realtalk20:
The Whole.southwest is dirty!! that Lagos is one pig slum .. that's how they bring their dirtiness to my Edo state . They are really a dirty race of pigs.. anywhere south westerners they dirty the place... Edo state used to be very clean until we started having them come in their hundreds fleeing being raped by their Fulani masters lipsrsealed
Just move around Lagos and you will know how dirty that state is. Forget propaganda the south west is the dirtiest place on planet earth . Every sane person knows how dirty Lagos is . The giant rats and cockroaches infested streets will tell you what's up

I guess SW is responding for the dirtiness in Abia too, you need to be shot, you have overuse your existence.

7 Likes

Re: Report Rates 30 States In Nigeria Dirty, 7 Clean by jclassiq(m): 7:37am On Dec 05, 2021
I'm proud of my Ebonyi, Salt of the Nation.

2 Likes

Re: Report Rates 30 States In Nigeria Dirty, 7 Clean by Doitbetter212: 7:37am On Dec 05, 2021
JavaScript90:
Lagos is collective for all Nigerians. No south western state made it despite labelling abia state dirty state. In fact, statistics have shown that south West leads in open defeacation in Nigeria
Re: Report Rates 30 States In Nigeria Dirty, 7 Clean by ArewaNorth: 7:37am On Dec 05, 2021
Hunchogee:
A national study group has rated only seven states in Nigeria clean while 30 states are swimming in dirty environments.

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/report-rates-30-states-in-nigeria-dirty-7-clean/

Very stupid report!
I don't know why these journalist and lazy researchers dwell on state capitals to categorise and judge entire state based on what they see.

Rating the dirtiest city in the world as a clean city in Nigeria is just like authoratatively accepting the racist name Trump gave us.

Nonsense report from people who know nowhere in Nigeria!
Re: Report Rates 30 States In Nigeria Dirty, 7 Clean by chatinent: 7:37am On Dec 05, 2021
Abia should be given its chieftaincy crown.

By the way, some states they listed as clean in some countries would be the dirtiest. Lagos for example.

1 Like

Re: Report Rates 30 States In Nigeria Dirty, 7 Clean by Loveurneighbour: 7:38am On Dec 05, 2021
SlyDev:

You missed Abia, the dirtiest state in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Report Rates 30 States In Nigeria Dirty, 7 Clean by Awkabigboy: 7:38am On Dec 05, 2021
damoceile:

This is what happens when you have eye defects, shebi Oyo state nah your state mate bah. Read the post again and comeback to clean the nonsense your wrote about Oyo state.
According to the National Technical Study Group for Nation’s Cleanliness Performance Index Ratings, the clean states include Akwa Ibom, Abuja, Cross River, Bauchi, Ebonyi, Lagos and Kaduna who scored above 15 per cent out of the 30 per cent on the streets/roads cleanliness indicators.

I have shown u now and oyo is not amongst, youre now the one with the eye defect u inherited from cursed worthless and useless genome tongue

3 Likes

Re: Report Rates 30 States In Nigeria Dirty, 7 Clean by Sheriman(m): 7:38am On Dec 05, 2021
The whole Nigeria is dirty joor. Smelly gutter here and there. Bad roads fill with water logged and putting dustbins refuse on the middle of the road.

1 Like

Re: Report Rates 30 States In Nigeria Dirty, 7 Clean by focus2727(m): 7:38am On Dec 05, 2021
Awkabigboy:
Abia will score number one in dirty states followed by Oyo
Rivers state is not lagging behind in that order.
Re: Report Rates 30 States In Nigeria Dirty, 7 Clean by Nobody: 7:39am On Dec 05, 2021
This Abuja, are they counting from Abaji?
Re: Report Rates 30 States In Nigeria Dirty, 7 Clean by Realtalk20: 7:39am On Dec 05, 2021
Jackson105:

I guess SW is responding for the dirtiness in Abia too, you need to be shot, you have overuse your existence.

What's my business with my leggers? Get away from me
Re: Report Rates 30 States In Nigeria Dirty, 7 Clean by Hafeexla(m): 7:39am On Dec 05, 2021
How will sit in one office and start reporting rubbish without researching at the field, maybe the researchers have never travel to gombe.
Re: Report Rates 30 States In Nigeria Dirty, 7 Clean by chatinent: 7:40am On Dec 05, 2021
damoceile:

This is what happens when you have eye defects, shebi Oyo state nah your state mate bah. Read the post again and comeback to clean the nonsense your wrote about Oyo state.

Stop fighting for your state...Oyo bi like pit latrine.

I am from Abia and Abia is the chief of dirtiest states.
Re: Report Rates 30 States In Nigeria Dirty, 7 Clean by Benrosaria(m): 7:40am On Dec 05, 2021
Hunchogee:
A national study group has rated only seven states in Nigeria clean while 30 states are swimming in dirty environments.

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/report-rates-30-states-in-nigeria-dirty-7-clean/

How can Nigeria be clean, when “drugs/condoms” are legally sold, why not legalize weed and see your environment is clean at all times.

Drugs and condoms are the abomination to earth.

Food and water are the drugs then plus your body has self cleansing procedures it undergoes on a stead
Re: Report Rates 30 States In Nigeria Dirty, 7 Clean by macaranta(m): 7:41am On Dec 05, 2021
Realtalk20:
The Whole.southwest is dirty!! that Lagos is one pig slum .. that's how they bring their dirtiness to my Edo state . They are really a dirty race of pigs.. anywhere south westerners stay they dirty the place... Edo state used to be very clean until we started having them come in their hundreds fleeing being raped by their Fulani masters lipsrsealed
Just move around Lagos and you will know how dirty that state is. Forget propaganda the south west is the dirtiest place on planet earth . Every sane person knows how dirty Lagos is . The giant rats and cockroaches infested streets will tell you what's up

This kind of bitterness and vile is not healthy. Just saying

6 Likes

Re: Report Rates 30 States In Nigeria Dirty, 7 Clean by Jackson105: 7:41am On Dec 05, 2021
Realtalk20:

What's my business with my leggers? Get away from me

Please, start plugging your brain before talking, you are embarrassing your parents. It is you and your family that are generation of P1gs

2 Likes

Re: Report Rates 30 States In Nigeria Dirty, 7 Clean by Newton85: 7:42am On Dec 05, 2021
GboyegaD:
Rating Lagos as clean implies the measure of cleanliness may need be defined properly as it is surely different from the literal definition for cleanliness.
Or maybe Lagos is "clean" in relation to the other states?
Re: Report Rates 30 States In Nigeria Dirty, 7 Clean by Jackson105: 7:43am On Dec 05, 2021
Realtalk20:
The Whole.southwest is dirty!! that Lagos is one pig slum .. that's how they bring their dirtiness to my Edo state . They are really a dirty race of pigs.. anywhere south westerners stay they dirty the place... Edo state used to be very clean until we started having them come in their hundreds fleeing being raped by their Fulani masters lipsrsealed

Mynd44; Dominique
Rule 2
Re: Report Rates 30 States In Nigeria Dirty, 7 Clean by Ishaq319(f): 7:43am On Dec 05, 2021
Loveurneighbour:
Borno, Osun, Kogi lead dirtiest states – Clean-Up Nigeria
Kogi state is one of the cleanest State in the country sentimental aside.
Governor Yaya Bello employed sweeppers who's carrying out dairly street sweeping activities and their presents is known and identify to all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Report Rates 30 States In Nigeria Dirty, 7 Clean by TimeTraveller: 7:44am On Dec 05, 2021
Ok
Re: Report Rates 30 States In Nigeria Dirty, 7 Clean by Newton85: 7:45am On Dec 05, 2021
eburuu:
that one na Yuroba food...dirty
You're right jare my meth ravaged IPOB bloda. Yorubas own Aba, the world's greatest pigsty.

2 Likes

Re: Report Rates 30 States In Nigeria Dirty, 7 Clean by arthurwillia(m): 7:45am On Dec 05, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Stupid rating no southeast state more clean than Kwara state.

You cannot read and comprehend, that’s your major problem
Re: Report Rates 30 States In Nigeria Dirty, 7 Clean by realstars: 7:45am On Dec 05, 2021
Abia number one.

1 Like

Re: Report Rates 30 States In Nigeria Dirty, 7 Clean by JavaScript90: 7:46am On Dec 05, 2021
Doitbetter212:

Bros you just registered this morning, why bookmark my post?
Re: Report Rates 30 States In Nigeria Dirty, 7 Clean by DSC7: 7:46am On Dec 05, 2021
God Bless Ebonyi State cool cool...

Salt of the World........

3 Likes

Re: Report Rates 30 States In Nigeria Dirty, 7 Clean by Speakright79(m): 7:46am On Dec 05, 2021
Awkabigboy:
Abia will score number one in dirty states followed by Oyo
Awka small boy, don't forget Onitsha was a shithole until recently. ABA would also be sanitized as soon as we get the right governor. These are more or less the cities that define their states.

1 Like

Re: Report Rates 30 States In Nigeria Dirty, 7 Clean by arthurwillia(m): 7:47am On Dec 05, 2021
Realtalk20:

This one dey him village for edo wey no get drainage system dey yarn okpata lol

4 Likes

Re: Report Rates 30 States In Nigeria Dirty, 7 Clean by Dikegodspower(m): 7:47am On Dec 05, 2021
Imo will always be on the negative side blc of Tanko .
It shall not be well with Sc Justices and CJN

1 Like

Re: Report Rates 30 States In Nigeria Dirty, 7 Clean by TenQ: 7:47am On Dec 05, 2021
Realtalk20:
Childishness mixed with bigotry of the highest order.
Please grow up!

2 Likes

Re: Report Rates 30 States In Nigeria Dirty, 7 Clean by thundafire: 7:48am On Dec 05, 2021
clefstone:
Many years of Calabar/Efik/Ibibio people doing house hell work may be responsible for their high cleanliness score. They just keep cleaning
God bless Donald Duke for making CROSSRIVER a green state if not that midget of Ayade dn make dey state dirty

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Activist Aisha Yesufu Launches “Do More For Obi Challenge” / CAN Fumes Over Tinubu’s Choice Of Running Mate / Rivers: ADC Candidate & Deputy (Tonto Dikeh) Endorse Tonye Cole For Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.