Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Report Rates 30 States In Nigeria Dirty, 7 Clean - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Report Rates 30 States In Nigeria Dirty, 7 Clean (33573 Views)

Tinubu Has 25% In 30 States, Peter Obi 16, Atiku 21 (the cable index) / As 30 States Propose N8 Trillion, Only Lagos, Rivers, Anambra Can Fund Budget / 30 States Risk Bankruptcy As Lagos, Rivers Set For New VAT Regime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Report Rates 30 States In Nigeria Dirty, 7 Clean by SonOfEl(m): 8:17am On Dec 05, 2021
Workch:
Rigged, Abia should make the list

Because you think the evaluators are dumb? Tell that to yourself
Re: Report Rates 30 States In Nigeria Dirty, 7 Clean by ufiaV: 8:19am On Dec 05, 2021
clefstone:
Many years of Calabar/Efik/Ibibio people doing house hell work may be responsible for their high cleanliness score. They just keep cleaning

Foolish statement from a dirty one..
Re: Report Rates 30 States In Nigeria Dirty, 7 Clean by Godmademan(m): 8:22am On Dec 05, 2021
Realtalk20:
The Whole.southwest is dirty!! that Lagos is one pig slum .. that's how they bring their dirtiness to my Edo state . They are really a dirty race of pigs.. anywhere south westerners stay they dirty the place... Edo state used to be very clean until we started having them come in their hundreds fleeing being raped by their Fulani masters lipsrsealed
Just move around Lagos and you will know how dirty that state is. Forget propaganda the south west is the dirtiest place on planet earth . Every sane person knows how dirty Lagos is . The giant rats and cockroaches infested streets will tell you what's up
Edo state was not mentioned on purpose. Their case is different. I'm sure they are preparing a documentary titled EDO, THE LAND OF DIRT.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Report Rates 30 States In Nigeria Dirty, 7 Clean by Workch: 8:22am On Dec 05, 2021
SonOfEl:

Because you think the evaluators are dumb? Tell that to yourself
You are dumb person with low IQ who cannot understand sarcasm.
Re: Report Rates 30 States In Nigeria Dirty, 7 Clean by Eriokanmi: 8:22am On Dec 05, 2021
Loveurneighbour:
Borno, Osun, Kogi lead dirtiest states – Clean-Up Nigeria
What of Niger? As far as I know, only Kaduna state is clean in the whole North. Plateau and benue too dey try. I'm wondering what bauchi is doing on that list, the home of cholera. They should have replaced it with either delta or ekiti.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Report Rates 30 States In Nigeria Dirty, 7 Clean by vannessa7(f): 8:22am On Dec 05, 2021
Lagos is actually clean because of the organized waste management and regular street cleaning, I don't know why people are just myopic, how many state in Nigeria have waste management culture like Lagos where residents have their wastes removed on a regular basis.

2 Likes

Re: Report Rates 30 States In Nigeria Dirty, 7 Clean by Abagworo(m): 8:24am On Dec 05, 2021
clefstone:
Many years of Calabar/Efik/Ibibio people doing house hell work may be responsible for their high cleanliness score. They just keep cleaning

Efik has never done "househell" job and Calabar is dirtier now than ever.

1 Like

Re: Report Rates 30 States In Nigeria Dirty, 7 Clean by OVB123: 8:24am On Dec 05, 2021
Realtalk20:
The Whole.southwest is dirty!! that Lagos is one pig slum .. that's how they bring their dirtiness to my Edo state . They are really a dirty race of pigs.. anywhere south westerners stay they dirty the place... Edo state used to be very clean until we started having them come in their hundreds fleeing being raped by their Fulani masters lipsrsealed
Just move around Lagos and you will know how dirty that state is. Forget propaganda the south west is the dirtiest place on planet earth . Every sane person knows how dirty Lagos is . The giant rats and cockroaches infested streets will tell you what's up
Look out this igbo forming edo man. Mtcheeew!

3 Likes

Re: Report Rates 30 States In Nigeria Dirty, 7 Clean by vannessa7(f): 8:24am On Dec 05, 2021
Realtalk20:

So much venom, hope you feel better now?

1 Like

Re: Report Rates 30 States In Nigeria Dirty, 7 Clean by OnyeFely: 8:25am On Dec 05, 2021
Is there any other Lagos apart from the one i leave in? Lagos State is one of the dirtiest, biko. One Imo has gone under Hope.
Re: Report Rates 30 States In Nigeria Dirty, 7 Clean by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 05, 2021
Akwa Ibom and cross river and IMO - to some extent, are the only states I knew to be clean, that was a decade ago though. Don't know about now. But Lagos is the dirtiest

3 Likes

Re: Report Rates 30 States In Nigeria Dirty, 7 Clean by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 05, 2021
[s]
Realtalk20:
[/s]
Re: Report Rates 30 States In Nigeria Dirty, 7 Clean by Cerebellum: 8:31am On Dec 05, 2021
Realtalk20:

You be mumu
Re: Report Rates 30 States In Nigeria Dirty, 7 Clean by goodluckman: 8:31am On Dec 05, 2021
Realtalk20:

Just like they did to port Harcourt city that was a clean state, but now every where is filled with dirt and the afonjas in that state is becoming alarming

1 Like

Re: Report Rates 30 States In Nigeria Dirty, 7 Clean by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 05, 2021
GboyegaD:
Rating Lagos as clean implies the measure of cleanliness may need be defined properly as it is surely different from the literal definition for cleanliness.
The thing shock me... Lagos where major roads gutter dey ooze like devil anus, even some So called expensive estates u no fit relax outside in peace for the stench cheesy
Re: Report Rates 30 States In Nigeria Dirty, 7 Clean by Thatdopekelly(m): 8:35am On Dec 05, 2021
Realtalk20:

Easy bro, easy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Report Rates 30 States In Nigeria Dirty, 7 Clean by 3rdavefarms(m): 8:36am On Dec 05, 2021
Realtalk20:

Lagos was not like that before yiu fore fathers left the abominable land to seek refugee in Lagos and later spoil everywhere with their rudeness and dirtiness

2 Likes

Re: Report Rates 30 States In Nigeria Dirty, 7 Clean by 3rdavefarms(m): 8:38am On Dec 05, 2021
goodluckman:

Just like they did to port Harcourt city that was a clean state, but now every where is filled with dirt and the afonjas in that state is becoming alarming
h

For your mouth , no wonder people like you find it difficult to get employed into Oyel company , is not about certificate at times , it is about tolerance abs manner of approach which you lack from your ancestors

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Report Rates 30 States In Nigeria Dirty, 7 Clean by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 05, 2021
vannessa7:
Lagos is actually clean because of the organized waste management and regular street cleaning, I don't know why people are just myopic, how many state in Nigeria have waste management culture like Lagos where residents have their wastes removed on a regular basis.
You're right about waste management but what about the gutters abi because rain done cease now?
Re: Report Rates 30 States In Nigeria Dirty, 7 Clean by jrusky(m): 8:43am On Dec 05, 2021
Realtalk20:

Oh God, on Sunday morning for God sake. See plain stupidity displayed as early as 7am on Sunday morning.

You this untrained boy how many time have I warned you to stop claiming Edo in this your public toxic behaviour of tribalism?

I have said it here severally to you that you are not and never real Edo you are one of those 3rd or 4th generation of immigrants that found themselves in Edo and started claiming Edo if I lie give us your family name maybe Google will disgrace you right now.

You are not from Edo, the real Edo I have ever seen in my seen in my entire life as many as they are don't insult people anyhow nor doing tribalism. I know them to be no nonsense people and they mind their business but you this misguided untrained boy claiming Edo pls stop it You are not from Edo and can never be Edo go home and have a dialogue with those that begat you they have little story to tell you.

Use your brain stop being a toxic to common sense.

3 Likes

Re: Report Rates 30 States In Nigeria Dirty, 7 Clean by backbone503(m): 8:43am On Dec 05, 2021
clefstone:

You're a big nuisance! I don't blame you though, I blame who fathered you for not using a condom.

1 Like

Re: Report Rates 30 States In Nigeria Dirty, 7 Clean by MrBONE2(m): 8:47am On Dec 05, 2021
Realtalk20:
grin

1 Like

Re: Report Rates 30 States In Nigeria Dirty, 7 Clean by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 8:48am On Dec 05, 2021
GboyegaD:
Rating Lagos as clean implies the measure of cleanliness may need be defined properly as it is surely different from the literal definition for cleanliness.
The data needs to be revisited.
Re: Report Rates 30 States In Nigeria Dirty, 7 Clean by Jolomenas: 8:48am On Dec 05, 2021
devilmaycry:
Benue must be one of them dirty states undecided

Imagine Hausa land wey clean cheesy
Stupid man
Explain to us how benue is a hausaland?

Illiterate

1 Like

Re: Report Rates 30 States In Nigeria Dirty, 7 Clean by Rickylambert: 8:49am On Dec 05, 2021
For the places I ve been to
Abuja
Calabar
A/Ibom
These cities look different from Nigeria environments

3 Likes

Re: Report Rates 30 States In Nigeria Dirty, 7 Clean by Loveurneighbour: 8:50am On Dec 05, 2021
Eriokanmi:
What of Niger? As far as I know, only Kaduna state is clean in the whole North. Plateau and benue too dey try. I'm wondering what bauchi is doing on that list, the home of cholera. They should have replaced it with either delta or ekiti.

Re: Report Rates 30 States In Nigeria Dirty, 7 Clean by NorthSerious: 8:52am On Dec 05, 2021
maureensylvia:
Aba o
The dirtiest state
Pot holes isikwanu gini
There was a time we were trying to cross one dirty pot hole, our bus was going one side, I kept praying hail Mary full of grace... Shit was scary... Men Aba people are trying

Aba is hell

Here in Kano, you hardly see such, roads are tarred...

Ekiti is averagely clean
Imo is average too except for poly junction down to futo
Akwaibom is a clean city
Calabar too
Lagos shocked damn Lagos some parts are dirty
Kogi... Yuck it's a dirty city
Kwara is a clean city
Katsina is a clean city
Onitsha digodu dirty, except 33 Dem
On average, southern Nigeria is dirtier than the north. Few exceptions like Akwa Ibom, Cross River.

3 Likes

Re: Report Rates 30 States In Nigeria Dirty, 7 Clean by joes11(m): 8:54am On Dec 05, 2021
This bros wicked oo
Re: Report Rates 30 States In Nigeria Dirty, 7 Clean by gentiles(m): 8:56am On Dec 05, 2021
QueenAgbo:

Igbo man stop hiding under edo monicker.
Stop been a coward, he is from Edo state, not south east. He is well known on this forum.

1 Like

Re: Report Rates 30 States In Nigeria Dirty, 7 Clean by gentiles(m): 8:57am On Dec 05, 2021
sammirano:

We know you are a stupid pig flat brain disgusing as edo. Continue
Yoruba coward, that man is from Edo state, he is not igbo. If you have the courage, face him. He is well known on this forum.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC Governors’ Visits To Wike, Udom Stir Anxiety In APC / CAN Fumes Over Tinubu’s Choice Of Running Mate / Army Detains Philomena Nnamoko’s Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.