Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Nigeria Should Pity IPOB And Their Sympathisers. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Should Pity IPOB And Their Sympathisers. (502 Views)

Mohbad: Sympathisers ‘Dispersed With Teargas’ At Lekki Tollgate / Sympathisers At Abiola Ajimobi's Residence In Ibadan / Angry Sympathisers Storm Fasoranti's House Over Daughter's Death, Chant War Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Should Pity IPOB And Their Sympathisers. by muykem: 7:31am On Dec 05, 2021
IPOB and their sympathisers are like a crying child seeking biscuit from their mother hand. The picture below showed an expression of a frustrating child abandoned by his mother but a stranger came to pet him.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Should Pity IPOB And Their Sympathisers. by Loveurneighbour: 7:32am On Dec 05, 2021
Or IPOB should pity the Igbos. UGM SHOULD STOP THE KILLINGS OF THE IGBO PEOPLE

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Should Pity IPOB And Their Sympathisers. by shigishege: 7:36am On Dec 05, 2021
angry grin angry
Re: Nigeria Should Pity IPOB And Their Sympathisers. by ba7man(m): 7:37am On Dec 05, 2021
You are a very compassionate person.
Re: Nigeria Should Pity IPOB And Their Sympathisers. by Asgard73: 11:16am On Dec 05, 2021
Yoruba .. see them.

.. Dey no go see their people ... if I talk Na to wail bitterly on my mention.

One kodcash was already telling me how he yoruba will celebrate my dead.. imagine .. on top Nairaland

Humans .. make una enjoy.. tomorrow we resume .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Should Pity IPOB And Their Sympathisers. by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 05, 2021
IPOB is a terrorist group, they are in the league of ISWAP and Boko Haram.

Emergingnation:
Trashed from chronic unity Beggar.. Don't blame you, cos Biafra actualization means death to you, your region and generation at large
You should be grateful to One Nigeria, nah VAT from Oyo, Lagos, Abuja and Rivers and Oil money from the South South the South East dey use survive.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Should Pity IPOB And Their Sympathisers. by muykem: 12:59pm On Dec 05, 2021
[code][/code]
Asgard73:
Yoruba .. see them.

.. Dey no go see their people ... if I talk Na to wail bitterly on my mention.

One kodcash was already telling me how he yoruba will celebrate my dead.. imagine .. on top Nairaland

Humans .. make una enjoy.. tomorrow we resume .
You can see what 80years igbo man did when he saw a fulani man Atiku.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Should Pity IPOB And Their Sympathisers. by Emergingnation(m): 1:07pm On Dec 05, 2021
muykem:
[s]IPOB and their sympathisers are like a crying child seeking biscuit from their mother hand. The picture below showed an expression of a frustrating child abandoned by his mother but a stranger came to pet him.[/s]
Trashed from chronic unity Beggar.. Don't blame you, cos Biafra actualization means death to you, your region and generation at large

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Should Pity IPOB And Their Sympathisers. by udele1: 1:39pm On Dec 05, 2021
.Igbo's need prayer and sympathy of all well meaning Nigerians.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Should Pity IPOB And Their Sympathisers. by Rexwalters1: 1:47pm On Dec 05, 2021
Emergingnation:
Freedom Beggar who are you waiting for? Carry your bags & leave Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Should Pity IPOB And Their Sympathisers. by Emergingnation(m): 1:55pm On Dec 05, 2021
Rexwalters1:
Freedom Beggar who are you waiting for? Carry your bags & leave Nigeria.
we don't beg for freedom,cos it isn't given but taken...

Igbo is the rock holding this contraption, We'll pull out , and it will scatter.....

No tribe will like sharing thesame country with Housa /Fulani including your beloved Yaruba to avoid being annihilated

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Should Pity IPOB And Their Sympathisers. by muykem: 1:59pm On Dec 05, 2021
Emergingnation:
Explain this your father's picture with fulani man Atiku.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Should Pity IPOB And Their Sympathisers. by Emergingnation(m): 2:01pm On Dec 05, 2021
udele1:
pray for your Backwards region that's ravaged by perpetual terrorism and poverty

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Should Pity IPOB And Their Sympathisers. by Emergingnation(m): 2:04pm On Dec 05, 2021
muykem:
Explain this your father's picture with fulani man Atiku.
Stale !

The old man was doing so for his own political gain, not for the collective interest of Igbo which IPOB Is known for...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Should Pity IPOB And Their Sympathisers. by esnbrutality: 2:10pm On Dec 05, 2021
zombies begging For UNITY...Spits!!
Re: Nigeria Should Pity IPOB And Their Sympathisers. by gawu1: 5:07pm On Dec 05, 2021
udele1:
I tell you!
Re: Nigeria Should Pity IPOB And Their Sympathisers. by headSmasher: 5:11pm On Dec 05, 2021
Hehehehe where they begging for akpu and uha soup, those apku munching gorillas

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Should Pity IPOB And Their Sympathisers. by ablejesus26(m): 5:13pm On Dec 05, 2021
Emergingnation:
pray for your Backwards region that's ravaged by perpetual terrorism and poverty

Pray for your terrorist region where boko Haram is raising their flags.��

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Should Pity IPOB And Their Sympathisers. by ablejesus26(m): 5:15pm On Dec 05, 2021
Op forget about the rubbish ipob,you don't have sense ��.
In your mind now you are doing bigotry,
Shun bigotry you suck as hell at it��

(1) (Reply)

The Man Who Came, Who Saw And Who Conquered The Ancient Kingdom Of Bonny / Hon Pedro Nwankwo You Are Not Qualified For Re -election. / Again, Shekarau’s Faction Defeats Ganduje’s Camp In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.