Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Regional/State Political Parties - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Regional/State Political Parties (630 Views)

Stop Abusing Buhari Over Rivers State Political Problems - Abe / Mass Resignation Of Kogi State Political Appointees Imminent / PDP Signs MOU With 31 Political Parties (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regional/State Political Parties by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 05, 2021
Why can’t the youths from each state/region have their individual political parties so that they can bypass APC and PDP parties and effect change at the state and local government, esp for the Northerners whom can use those parties to bypass the Fulani Hegemony. These parties can also select senators and rep members who can represent them at the Federal level.
Re: Regional/State Political Parties by AlexBells(m): 10:33am On Dec 05, 2021
kmcutez:
Why can’t each state/region have their individual political parties so that they can bypass APC and PDP parties and effect change at the state and local government, esp for the Northerners whom can use those parties to bypass the Fulani Hegemony. This parties can also select senators and rep members who can represent them at the Federal level.
Did northerners complain about Fulani hegemony, you guys would love the log in your eyes and be trying to take off the spec in others, why not start with your region

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regional/State Political Parties by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 05, 2021
AlexBells:

Did northerners complain about Fulani hegemony, you guys would love the log in your eyes and be trying to take off the spec in others, why not start with your region

It applies to all regions/state. I just use the North as an example since the Fulani Herdsmen and Bandits are dealing with them, and the Fulani at the helm of affairs are not ready to deal with their brothers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regional/State Political Parties by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 05, 2021
kmcutez:
Why can’t each state/region have their individual political parties so that they can bypass APC and PDP parties and effect change at the state and local government, esp for the Northerners whom can use those parties to bypass the Fulani Hegemony. This parties can also select senators and rep members who can represent them at the Federal level.

Mynd44, Lalasticlala, Seun. Please, to the promise land.
Make you start from your state in Delta state.

kmcutez:

Yes, it should apply to all states. The youth should rise up and take power from all the old and corrupt cargoes in PDP and APC.
No be matter of Youth or party. If nah by Youth(Yaya Bello) or party(APGA in Anambra), then Kogi and Anambra should be far ahead of Kano state. But this two states lag behind Kano states in almost everything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regional/State Political Parties by AlexBells(m): 10:38am On Dec 05, 2021
kmcutez:

It applies to all regions/state. I just use the North as an example since the Fulani Herdsmen and Bandits are dealing with them.
Fulani terrorists has no respect for anyone, I wonder why you call them Fulani terrorists but not Hausa bandits, there is a sinister Gangup against the Fulanis, so I wonder of everything in this country why must attacking the Fulanis be the first inspiration for your solutions, let me tell you something a solution built in deep hate is a problem on its own
Re: Regional/State Political Parties by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 05, 2021
These regional/state parties can also have a level of freedom devoid from the big political parties, so they can effect more change.
Re: Regional/State Political Parties by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 05, 2021
AlexBells:

Fulani terrorists has no respect for anyone, I wonder why you call them Fulani terrorists but not Hausa bandits, there is a sinister Gangup against the Fulanis, so I wonder of everything in this country why must attacking the Fulanis be the first inspiration for your solutions, let me tell you something a solution built in deep hate is a problem on its own

And who told you the Bandits are Hausas?
Re: Regional/State Political Parties by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 05, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:

Yes, it should apply to all states. The youth should rise up and take power from all the old and corrupt cargoes in PDP and APC.
Re: Regional/State Political Parties by AlexBells(m): 10:45am On Dec 05, 2021
kmcutez:

What about Kanuri Bokoharam, what about Ijaw militant, what about Yoruba Hoodlums, what about Igbo unknown gunmen and so on
Re: Regional/State Political Parties by QueenAgbo(f): 10:48am On Dec 05, 2021
kmcutez:

These days bandits now recruit people from all ethnic groups e.g fulani,hausa and kanuri etc.

Banditry is more of business this days,It is has nothing do with religion or ethnicity.Soon christain will be recruited by bandits.
Re: Regional/State Political Parties by AlexBells(m): 10:49am On Dec 05, 2021
kmcutez:

You don't have any locus to tell other state her they do their thing, start with your state, if it works others may or may not adopt it, stop thinking that everyone must abide by your concept of solution abeg, general approach had not this country more than selective solutions and dont think others are not looking for solution in their own enclave, mind your territory thats restructuring
Re: Regional/State Political Parties by AlexBells(m): 10:50am On Dec 05, 2021
QueenAgbo:

These days bandits now recruit people from all ethnic groups e.g fulani,hausa and kanuri etc.

Banditry is more of business this days,It is has nothing do with religion or ethnicity.Soon christain will be recruited by bandits.
Ma abeg help me check if they are still recruiting, I can hirer someone to translate my CV to Hausa if the need be
Re: Regional/State Political Parties by QueenAgbo(f): 10:53am On Dec 05, 2021
AlexBells:

Ma abeg help me check if they are still recruiting, I can hirer someone to translate my CV to Hausa if the need be

grin
Alexbell my guy afar?
This is @sufferingboy.

Which department you go like work in the banditry business?
Re: Regional/State Political Parties by AlexBells(m): 10:53am On Dec 05, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:

No be matter of Youth or party. If nah by Youth(Yaya Bello) or party(APGA in Anambra), then Kogi and Anambra should be far ahead of Kano state. But this two states lag behind Kano states in almost everything.
Anambr lag behind Kano in what sense please
Re: Regional/State Political Parties by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 05, 2021
QueenAgbo:

That is why I said political parties should be formed at the state level to represent the interest of the people, not big political parties like APC and PDP that are only loyal to their parties and pockets. By so doing, the youth can have development and not go into banditry and all manner of vice.
Re: Regional/State Political Parties by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 05, 2021
AlexBells:

Anambr lag behind Kano in what sense please
In terms of development and VAT generation.

Kano is more develop than Onitsha and Akwa.

I've been to the two states before.
Re: Regional/State Political Parties by AlexBells(m): 10:59am On Dec 05, 2021
QueenAgbo:

grin
Alexbell my guy afar?
This is @sufferingboy.

Which department you go like work in the banditry business?
Sufferingboy, I dey oo, I can see that this your bandit consultancy had changed you from suffering and now you are a queen, didn't know bandits accepts a bobrisky, me I just want to work in the negotiating department, I dey eye Gummi's office lol
Re: Regional/State Political Parties by AlexBells(m): 11:02am On Dec 05, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
In terms of development and VAT generation.

Kano is more develop than Onitsha and Akwa.

I've been to the two states before.
When did VAT become a yardstick towards measuring development, Anambra have way more indigenous industries, Onitsha is the biggest market in west africa, Nnewi is there, Awka is a state capital, what is Kano's debt balance, what is Kano's human development index, what is Kano's Per capita income, you really want Igbo man to pay high vat, instead we shall turn AlaIgbo to tax haven making it business friendly for indigenous, Anambra and Kano not in the same page abeg
Re: Regional/State Political Parties by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 05, 2021
AlexBells:

What about Kanuri Bokoharam, what about Ijaw militant, what about Yoruba Hoodlums, what about Igbo unknown gunmen and so on

We have all these because the politicians in PDP and APC are embezzling the money. These politicians are only loyal to their parties and pockets. They are chosen by their parties due to skewed criteria which does not represent the interest of the common man.
Re: Regional/State Political Parties by AlexBells(m): 11:03am On Dec 05, 2021
kmcutez:

We have all these because the politicians in PDP and APC are embezzling the money. These politicians are only loyal to their parties and pockets.
What are you loyal to,
Re: Regional/State Political Parties by QueenAgbo(f): 11:27am On Dec 05, 2021
AlexBells:

Sufferingboy, I dey oo, I can see that this your bandit consultancy had changed you from suffering and now you are a queen, didn't know bandits accepts a bobrisky, me I just want to work in the negotiating department, I dey eye Gummi's office lol

No,you have to start from the beginning.
You have to start as a footsoldier.

Me I work at the public relation department.
Re: Regional/State Political Parties by AlexBells(m): 11:30am On Dec 05, 2021
QueenAgbo:

No,you have to start from the beginning.
You have to start as a footsoldier.

Me I work at the public relation department.
You mean I should come all the way from Biafra to come and do foot soldiers for Arewa Republic na, I should retain my job here in Biafra as the eyes of the gods lol

(1) (Reply)

Osun 2022: Aregbesola's Loyalists Vow To Contest APC Primary, Unseat Gov Oyetola / Is this Truth About Tinubu. / Scam Alert: Firstbank Issues Caution Note To Customers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.