Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,020 members, 7,825,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Thomas Massie Posts Christmas Family Photo With Members Holding Assault Weapons - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Thomas Massie Posts Christmas Family Photo With Members Holding Assault Weapons (52839 Views)

Hundreds Dead As ‘lions Of Panjshir’ Hold Line Against Taliban Assault( Pix,vid) / Thomas Schäfe Commits Suicide Over Recession Caused By Coronavirus / Rwanda, DRC And Malawi Pull Out From WEF Africa Holding In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thomas Massie Posts Christmas Family Photo With Members Holding Assault Weapons by posty56: 9:40pm On Dec 05, 2021
Laurene:
he's no democrat; never in his life will he smell USA. he's an ijebu girl living in a slum typing with cheap Data.
she's there forming liberal grin
Re: Thomas Massie Posts Christmas Family Photo With Members Holding Assault Weapons by Laurene: 9:41pm On Dec 05, 2021
iamoyindamola:

Mr Kentucky did you skip the part this is aftermath of the shooting that happened recently undecided
you are the biggest dunce I've ever come across. Go back to Opera news boy!
Re: Thomas Massie Posts Christmas Family Photo With Members Holding Assault Weapons by iamoyindamola(m): 9:41pm On Dec 05, 2021
Laurene:
Lmao this bot can't type correctly
What a waste of time
Dimwit
Re: Thomas Massie Posts Christmas Family Photo With Members Holding Assault Weapons by iamoyindamola(m): 9:42pm On Dec 05, 2021
Laurene:
my father is the biggest dunce I've ever come across. Go back to Opera news boy!
Fixed cool
Re: Thomas Massie Posts Christmas Family Photo With Members Holding Assault Weapons by Laurene: 9:43pm On Dec 05, 2021
iamoyindamola:

Lmao this bot can't type correctly
What a waste of time
Dimwit
shut the fúck up! This shít bigger than you.
Re: Thomas Massie Posts Christmas Family Photo With Members Holding Assault Weapons by Laurene: 9:46pm On Dec 05, 2021
BarrElChapo:

You're silly for naming Trump, Ever heard of the NRA and how powerful they're in US politics. Did Obama do anything concerning gun violence even as a Democrat president. Please do your research before yapping.
he doesn't know that. Conservative policies has been long before trump.

John Kerry was the first democrat to run for president on gun control, since then it's been a tussle and Democrats have lots the endorsement of the NRA.
Re: Thomas Massie Posts Christmas Family Photo With Members Holding Assault Weapons by Ayemileto(m): 9:46pm On Dec 05, 2021
adecz:

America should stop mourning
mass school shootings & killings
since their culture supports the
carrying of guns by every Tom, Dick
& Harry..☠️☠️ ☠️

Just the way UK (and Europe in general) should stop mourning Knife violence because their culture allows every Tom, Dick, and Harry to own knives. shocked
Re: Thomas Massie Posts Christmas Family Photo With Members Holding Assault Weapons by izubext007: 9:52pm On Dec 05, 2021
I like them , no bullies family
Re: Thomas Massie Posts Christmas Family Photo With Members Holding Assault Weapons by Laurene: 9:52pm On Dec 05, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2017/10/17/does-a-city-with-the-toughest-gun-laws-end-up-with-worst-gun-violence/

Go with the facts you lots will say no
using Washington post as a fact check? Niggá you must be high on liberal piss.
Re: Thomas Massie Posts Christmas Family Photo With Members Holding Assault Weapons by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:53pm On Dec 05, 2021
Laurene:
using Washington post as a fact check? Niggá you must be high on liberal piss.

Nigga you must be high on conservative BS.
Re: Thomas Massie Posts Christmas Family Photo With Members Holding Assault Weapons by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:55pm On Dec 05, 2021
Ayemileto:

Gun isn't Legal in Norway, there have been knife attacks and recently "Bow and Arrow" attack.

Gun isn't Legal in UK, they have been battling with knife attacks for years.

In Germany, Gun is not legal, but knife attacks is becoming common.

In Japan, Gun isn't Legal, but there's knife attacks.

If you really think gun control will solve "violence and candlelights", then you're really no better than Trump supporters allergic to common sense..

Oya compare the statistics between gun violence and the others you highlighted and see if you get the drift that guns are far more lethal and dangerous.

What you stated is not the direct application to guns
Gun control will solve something that is why there is need for laws in society to curtail social disorders.

1 Like

Re: Thomas Massie Posts Christmas Family Photo With Members Holding Assault Weapons by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:58pm On Dec 05, 2021
Laurene:
dunce! I know you must bring trump's name into this. Before trump even thought of being a republican, there has been gun tussle in the US. The libtards are masquerading under sensible gun laws bla bla bla to restrict sensible and law abiding gun owners. This isn't an issue of Trump.

There are marriads of gun laws in the US, yet people are being shot almost every day in the liberal Big cities of New York, Chicago, LA, San Francisco etc.

There's no evidence that gun laws work. People keep getting shot even with it.

Most of those culprits shoot people with unlicensed guns or guns whose reg number has been scraped off.

Libs on make it a talking point because they are filled with communists and Marxists from 3rd world shitholes, who have destroyed their country with communism. Those immigrants escape from Communist nations where their basic rights where infringed upon.

They use it to shore up that base in election periods.

You are the dunce,better refrain from insulting me and be civil stop talking like a local tout unless you are one yourself which I wouldn't even be surprised about

Anyway you are saying BS if gun control doesn't work sane organisations and communities wouldn't be calling for it as a solution,why should I even bother explaining anything to you,kindly get lost and stop mentioning me you irritant.

1 Like

Re: Thomas Massie Posts Christmas Family Photo With Members Holding Assault Weapons by justli: 9:58pm On Dec 05, 2021
Oh sweet. The only thing that would've fixed Nigeria's security disaster.
Tell me how bandits or heatdsmen would be able to maim and molest hapless villagers if they're well guarded.
And well responsible people have guns, lives are saved, but of course the govt is threatened not because they care about a random dude shooting someone in the street, but they are terrified giving the people guns could mean that they lost the power to control and lord over the people.

1 Like

Re: Thomas Massie Posts Christmas Family Photo With Members Holding Assault Weapons by Laurene: 9:58pm On Dec 05, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

How am I silly or do you want to lie that Trump didn't use the second amendment for campaigns claiming that democrats want to take away the second amendment.

I know about the NRA and yes Obama wanted to support laws for sensible gun laws but republicans like McConnell and the NRA frustrated his efforts and the democrats didn't have 60 votes needed to overcome the filibuster to pass such laws to begin with,so I clearly know what I am yapping
from 2008- 2009 Dems had a filibuster proof legislature. What happened?

Trump started campaigning on 2nd amendment because the libtard Democrats have gone batshit crazy and far left. They are not more what they used to be since even bill Clinton; even Jimmy Carter.

Clinton and the other libs kept running and gun ban and control platform. They pushed Trump to the wall as Trump being Wise capitalized on it.

2 Likes

Re: Thomas Massie Posts Christmas Family Photo With Members Holding Assault Weapons by Benrosaria(m): 9:59pm On Dec 05, 2021
Explorers:
A Kentucky congressman caused widespread outrage after the Republican posted a Christmas photo that showed him and seven members of his family brandishing large assault rifles, just days after a high school massacre in Michigan.

Rep. Thomas Massie tweeted the photo of him, his wife and their five kids hoisting assault rifles in front of a Christmas tree on Saturday.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/us-congressman-posts-family-christmas-picture-with-guns-days-after-school-2021-12-05/

Lolololololololol..... they control worlds mind lol.

I always said killing is justifiable
Re: Thomas Massie Posts Christmas Family Photo With Members Holding Assault Weapons by Laurene: 10:00pm On Dec 05, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

Guns should be restricted,any weapon capable of inflicting mass damage and bodily harm shouldn't be easily accessible no country has much record of gun violence and weapon related crimes like America the loving country of the second amendment
UK has the highest rate of knife attack in the world, should knives be restricted too?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thomas Massie Posts Christmas Family Photo With Members Holding Assault Weapons by Laurene: 10:02pm On Dec 05, 2021
Icumsa45:
It's easier to buy gun than alcohol in America. Fvcked up country, that's why I was never fazed in moving there.
Fact check: False and Misleading! Pants on fire!
Re: Thomas Massie Posts Christmas Family Photo With Members Holding Assault Weapons by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:03pm On Dec 05, 2021
Laurene:
from 2008- 2009 Dems had a filibuster proof legislature. What happened?

Trump started campaigning on 2nd amendment because the libtard Democrats have gone batshit crazy and far left. They are not more what they used to be since even bill Clinton; even Jimmy Carter.

Clinton and the other libs kept running and gun ban and control platform. They pushed Trump to the wall as Trump being Wise capitalized on it.

Yep I agree they should have passed sensible gun laws even though I believe some conservative democrats who are no longer in the current senate except Manchin would have been a stumbling block to that,I believe they should have even codified Roe at the time as well.

When Obama called for gun control laws was in reaction to what happened in Sandy hook Connecticut then the democrats lost the filibuster proof majority.

As for the other nonsense you stated about Trump it is plain nonsense from propaganda network and right wing circles you clown did Biden even say anything about taking guns but Trump the liar in chief kept lying that democrats were after guns.

Now do well to stop mentioning me I won't read your trashy post neither will I respond to them
Re: Thomas Massie Posts Christmas Family Photo With Members Holding Assault Weapons by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:04pm On Dec 05, 2021
Laurene:
UK has the highest rate of knife attack in the world, should knives be restricted too?

Have you compared the fatalities with that of America,also have you verified if those attacks lead to immediate death as gun violence does.

The two cannot be compared because knife attack cannot even be done in a massive scale as guns.

Use your head to think.

1 Like

Re: Thomas Massie Posts Christmas Family Photo With Members Holding Assault Weapons by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 05, 2021
Laurene:

Dispute it please.
Re: Thomas Massie Posts Christmas Family Photo With Members Holding Assault Weapons by Laurene: 10:08pm On Dec 05, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

Yep I agree they should have passed sensible gun laws even though I believe some conservative democrats who are no longer in the current senate except Manchin would have been a stumbling block to that,I believe they should have even codified Roe at the time as well.

When Obama called for gun control laws was in reaction to what happened in Sandy hook Connecticut then the democrats lost the filibuster proof majority.

As for the other nonsense you stated about Trump it is plain nonsense from propaganda network and right wing circles you clown did Biden even say anything about taking guns but Trump the liar in chief kept lying that democrats were after guns.

Now do well to stop mentioning me I won't read your trashy post neither will I respond to them
Fk off! Biden has previously called for gun control. Stop being Corny.

Even senile joe didn't call for 2nd amendment to be taken, gun controls and background checks are dog whistles that would lead gun demise if ignored. Republicans are their stumbling block.
Re: Thomas Massie Posts Christmas Family Photo With Members Holding Assault Weapons by TimmyA: 10:08pm On Dec 05, 2021
Which kind of book or bandit boys will mess around without collecting. It will be game of the smartest
JovialJune:
Lol, the US elites/politicians/NRA will only make owning guns illegal when they are being targeted and killed, it's just a matter of time, it will touch them soon, same way boko boys/bandits is touching politicians/highly placed elites presently.
Re: Thomas Massie Posts Christmas Family Photo With Members Holding Assault Weapons by Laurene: 10:12pm On Dec 05, 2021
Icumsa45:

Dispute it please.
nobody would sell a gun to you if you aren't up to age and with a good background evaluation. Even mentally.

Same goes for alcohol but it's not a weapon, so there's a high probability of getting a bottle of alcohol than a single bullet and much easily with fake ID.
Re: Thomas Massie Posts Christmas Family Photo With Members Holding Assault Weapons by primestreams: 10:18pm On Dec 05, 2021
Poopypants:
how ? Who declared them that? They simply want a country where women have less right than men, Guns are allowed , everyone is a believer , and no liberal , exactly what the US conservatives want in their country as well.
Last time I checked USA withdrawa

All this sympathy for terrorism is the reason northern Nigeria is filled with terrorists
Re: Thomas Massie Posts Christmas Family Photo With Members Holding Assault Weapons by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:24pm On Dec 05, 2021
Laurene:
Fk off! Biden has previously called for gun control. Stop being Corny.

Even senile joe didn't call for 2nd amendment to be taken, gun controls and background checks are dog whistles that would lead gun demise if ignored. Republicans are their stumbling block.

When I say Trump supporters are allergic to common sense this is what I mean,can you not read and understand how does calling for gun control mean taking away guns,is Biden not a gun owner as well?senile Trump and senile deluded republicans who are good at fear mongering and lying will say the trash you put up there

Republicans are only serving their pockets if the violence gets to them and the NRA sees more blacks owning weapons maybe then they will do the needful and accept that America has a gun problem.

Stop embarrassing yourself

1 Like

Re: Thomas Massie Posts Christmas Family Photo With Members Holding Assault Weapons by mormoney85(m): 10:25pm On Dec 05, 2021
dfrost:
grin grin

He's even saying that Santa should bring more ammo.
shey Russian de do gra gra for America make them come grin grin
Re: Thomas Massie Posts Christmas Family Photo With Members Holding Assault Weapons by pauladonis(m): 10:29pm On Dec 05, 2021
Explorers:
A Kentucky congressman caused widespread outrage after the Republican posted a Christmas photo that showed him and seven members of his family brandishing large assault rifles, just days after a high school massacre in Michigan.

Rep. Thomas Massie tweeted the photo of him, his wife and their five kids hoisting assault rifles in front of a Christmas tree on Saturday.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/us-congressman-posts-family-christmas-picture-with-guns-days-after-school-2021-12-05/

The senator na real gangster grin grin

I don't know who needs to see this but I wrote a small book on freelancing.

I called it The Zero To #250k Freelancing Blueprint

It's a short read and you can read everything within 5 minutes.

It's December 2021 and it's high time people stopped all the trial and error associated with freelancing online.

If you are a newbie who is just learning the ropes, you will see exactly how to set up your freelancing career for success...

And if you're already a freelancer, you will learn some of my top level strategies that I use to get constant daily orders on Fiverr with many offering more than my normal gig rates...

So, if you want to win the war against empty pockets, insufficient funds, and have a successful freelancing career than many dream of but only a few ever attain,

You need to grab this book while it's free.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Wb0Q5Ppgwj9qCDQJFr_vqdAWjiveiQEf/view?usp=drivesdk
Re: Thomas Massie Posts Christmas Family Photo With Members Holding Assault Weapons by abbey621(m): 10:41pm On Dec 05, 2021
Laurene:

It's actually true, majority of American gun sales comes from the street, ont he streedt you can get a handgun for less than $200, no ID required. Alcohol most places are required to see your ID.
Re: Thomas Massie Posts Christmas Family Photo With Members Holding Assault Weapons by abbey621(m): 10:44pm On Dec 05, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

When I say Trump supporters are allergic to common sense this is what I mean,can you not read and understand how does calling for gun control mean taking away guns,is Biden not a gun owner as well?senile Trump and senile deluded republicans who are good at fear mongering and lying will say the trash you put up there

Republicans are only serving their pockets if the violence gets to them and the NRA sees more blacks owning weapons maybe then they will do the needful and accept that America has a gun problem.

Stop embarrassing yourself

You are also wrong, there is no form of gun control that does not take away guns in some shape or form. From limiting assault weapons to limiting rounds of bullets available for purchase etc. The problem America has is simple, how do you tell people that are so spoiled on the belief of rights that they literally take the 2nd amendment as holy grail?

How do you convince majority of Americans that a handgun is enough for you to defend yourself, you don't need to become Rambo with an AK47 and other semi loaded weapons?
Re: Thomas Massie Posts Christmas Family Photo With Members Holding Assault Weapons by Ewedegubbler: 10:52pm On Dec 05, 2021
tamdun:
Let's talk about sanity here, why is it the its only usa that allows people to carry gun as if its mobile phone, no other country in the whole while world allowed this

Do you think Buhari and Gumis illiterate brothers would be butchering your people like sallah ram if we all have the right to bear arms in Naija? receive sense Mr
Re: Thomas Massie Posts Christmas Family Photo With Members Holding Assault Weapons by einsteine(m): 12:17am On Dec 06, 2021
Gun attacks/mass shootings are like airplane crashes: because so many people die in each incident, they are sensationalised. However, more people die from other forms of murder but these incidents are often isolated, like car crashes, so people don't see them as dangerous. Which is riskier, flights or road travel? Road travel but most people are more afraid when flying. This is because more coverage is given to an air crash
Re: Thomas Massie Posts Christmas Family Photo With Members Holding Assault Weapons by kingthreat(m): 3:38am On Dec 06, 2021
michlins:
America is a gun loving country. No matter of internet outrage will change that.

You see those guys on NRA, they are too big to be fūcked with

Nigerians will just criticize without knowing the situation of countries. If there like, let there be 100 school murders yearly, Americans will still flaunt firearms.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hamas Announces It Will Begin Executing Hostages On Live Broadcasts / Gulafroz Ebtekar: Taliban Fighters Beat Courageous Female Officer In Afghanistan / A New Party Without "Structure" Has Won The Presidential Election In Kenya(photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.