Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Thomas Massie Posts Christmas Family Photo With Members Holding Assault Weapons - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Thomas Massie Posts Christmas Family Photo With Members Holding Assault Weapons (52797 Views)

Hundreds Dead As ‘lions Of Panjshir’ Hold Line Against Taliban Assault( Pix,vid) / Thomas Schäfe Commits Suicide Over Recession Caused By Coronavirus / Rwanda, DRC And Malawi Pull Out From WEF Africa Holding In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thomas Massie Posts Christmas Family Photo With Members Holding Assault Weapons by Nobody: 4:17am On Dec 06, 2021
They have poor Gun control laws in America and it scares me to go there cause I have fun control issues.
I trust UK, Na Knife men dey use run HIT and Omila. Once camera just catch you with Gun, 27 Army, 83 Royal Navy, 44 Airforce personel and a Myriad of Gun wielding Police men with their Sniff Dogs go surround the person.
Them go forget the person for Jail.
America is great but they still have some way to go to become like UK
Re: Thomas Massie Posts Christmas Family Photo With Members Holding Assault Weapons by BarrElChapo(m): 5:26am On Dec 06, 2021
Laurene:
he doesn't know that. Conservative policies has been long before trump.

John Kerry was the first democrat to run for president on gun control, since then it's been a tussle and Democrats have lots the endorsement of the NRA.

My dear. I tire
Re: Thomas Massie Posts Christmas Family Photo With Members Holding Assault Weapons by ubanett(m): 6:32am On Dec 06, 2021
michlins:
this is so apt. You can't say it any better. Florida, Texas and other Republican strongholds won't give up guns easily.

The new catchy phrase is now "guns don't kill people"......
Come and take it...
Re: Thomas Massie Posts Christmas Family Photo With Members Holding Assault Weapons by greatness77: 6:38am On Dec 06, 2021
Explorers:
A Kentucky congressman caused widespread outrage after the Republican posted a Christmas photo that showed him and seven members of his family brandishing large assault rifles, just days after a high school massacre in Michigan.

Rep. Thomas Massie tweeted the photo of him, his wife and their five kids hoisting assault rifles in front of a Christmas tree on Saturday.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/us-congressman-posts-family-christmas-picture-with-guns-days-after-school-2021-12-05/
if nigerians are armed like this police brutality will end,kidnapping,banditry,fulani menace,burning of houses by military will all end, WE NEED THIS IN NIGZOORIA
Re: Thomas Massie Posts Christmas Family Photo With Members Holding Assault Weapons by Clinghton: 7:13am On Dec 06, 2021
At least you know how it would end if you dare mess with his family.
Re: Thomas Massie Posts Christmas Family Photo With Members Holding Assault Weapons by DaveHarry(m): 8:42am On Dec 06, 2021
Is that lady standing at the backline their daughter too?
Re: Thomas Massie Posts Christmas Family Photo With Members Holding Assault Weapons by snoopz: 11:26am On Dec 06, 2021
It's not a crime and a very good portion of the Americans supports the weapon stuff.

They can't force him out of office...
Forget that one
Re: Thomas Massie Posts Christmas Family Photo With Members Holding Assault Weapons by cocoduck: 2:01pm On Dec 06, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2017/10/17/does-a-city-with-the-toughest-gun-laws-end-up-with-worst-gun-violence/

Go with the facts you lots will say no
Portland maybe, Portland is also another Democrat run hell hole.
Re: Thomas Massie Posts Christmas Family Photo With Members Holding Assault Weapons by moneya(m): 9:24am On Dec 07, 2021
Techsupport:

What type of guns do u own
Mostly AR,
AK104,
SR25
Glock 18c.

I have used different varieties at the shooting range.
Re: Thomas Massie Posts Christmas Family Photo With Members Holding Assault Weapons by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 07, 2021
moneya:
Mostly AR,
AK104,
SR25
Glock 18c.

I have used different varieties at the shooting range.

Cool, let hang out sometime. where was your AO?
Re: Thomas Massie Posts Christmas Family Photo With Members Holding Assault Weapons by Rastafryrice: 12:12pm On Dec 14, 2021
LockDown69:
Yeah, without magazines. cool
boss, drop your WhatsApp contact for me
or DM me on Whatsapp, check my signature for my contact
I want to ask you something important

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A New Party Without "Structure" Has Won The Presidential Election In Kenya(photo / Israel Bombs Hamas Sites Hidden In Mosques – Rt.com / Gulafroz Ebtekar: Taliban Fighters Beat Courageous Female Officer In Afghanistan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.