Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,553 members, 7,816,340 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (video) (5010 Views)

Sexy Slay Queen Dances And Mistakenly Shows Off Her Thing (pics/video) / Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (Photos) / Woman Lifts Her Skirt, Sprays Perfume All Over Her Thighs After Entering A Shop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (video) by JUMIAdiscounts: 11:36am On Dec 05, 2021
Ladies you see why you must never step out of the house without wearing panties?

Use code “DCNDINMA” to get 10% discount on all items on jumia. This code works on both the jumia app and website.

Here is a trending video of a slay queen who was dancing joyfully in an occasion but her laughter was cut shot after she bent down to twerk and her skirt ripped open at her buttocks, exposing her bare butt.

People started laughing and shouting! But I like the way she stood up fast, covered her pantless backside with her hands and was led out by others.

Watch the hilarious video below and state what you think.
http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/10/pantless-slay-queen-dances-till-her.html?m=1

Re: Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (video) by emcygen: 11:46am On Dec 05, 2021
Wear pant no!

Sew cloth wen get small space so that e nor go quick tear no!

Oya dance small small sef no!
Nawa ooo
See how she dey use hand cover am na

6 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (video) by Scholarbuzze: 11:54am On Dec 05, 2021
Lmao. This is Soo funny
Re: Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (video) by Scholarbuzze: 11:58am On Dec 05, 2021
Ha ha. I’m in shock grin
Re: Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (video) by Wawelexy(m): 12:10pm On Dec 05, 2021
Lol

Black yansh
Re: Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (video) by Coronavirus123: 12:15pm On Dec 05, 2021
That's how God will continue to expose Buhari and his gang of thieves
Re: Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (video) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 05, 2021
Old video tongue
Re: Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (video) by Kuriosmynd: 6:07pm On Dec 05, 2021
Village people
Re: Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (video) by Knivesout(m): 8:42pm On Dec 05, 2021
Na her kids i dey pity...internet never forgets cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (video) by femi4: 5:42am On Dec 06, 2021
The tighter, the better
Re: Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (video) by pauladonis(m): 6:20am On Dec 06, 2021
JUMIAdiscounts:
Ladies you see why you must never step out of the house without wearing panties?

Use code “DCNDINMA” to get 10% discount on all items on jumia. This code works on both the jumia app and website.

Here is a trending video of a slay queen who was dancing joyfully in an occasion but her laughter was cut shot after she bent down to twerk and her skirt ripped open at her buttocks, exposing her bare butt.

People started laughing and shouting! But I like the way she stood up fast, covered her pantless backside with her hands and was led out by others.

Watch the hilarious video below and state what you think.
http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/10/pantless-slay-queen-dances-till-her.html?m=1

She wanted to be the talk of the party, and I can 100% assure you that one way or another, she achieved her goal...

I don't know who needs to see this but I wrote a small book on freelancing.

I called it The Zero To #250k Freelancing Blueprint

It's a short read and you can read everything within 5 minutes.

It's December 2021 and it's high time people stopped all the trial and error associated with freelancing online.

If you are a newbie who is just learning the ropes, you will see exactly how to set up your freelancing career for success...

And if you're already a freelancer, you will learn some of my top level strategies that I use to get constant daily orders on Fiverr with many offering more than my normal gig rates...

So, if you want to win the war against empty pockets, insufficient funds, and have a successful freelancing career than many dream of but only a few ever attain,

You need to grab this book while it's free.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Wb0Q5Ppgwj9qCDQJFr_vqdAWjiveiQEf/view?usp=drivesdk

(1) (Reply)

How To Take Care Of Your Wife: / What Do You Do With Gifts From An Ex? / Nairalander Trending On Twitter For A Sex Post Gone Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.