Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Shekarau Visits Bola Tinubu In Lagos (Picture) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shekarau Visits Bola Tinubu In Lagos (Picture) (29186 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Visits Bola Tinubu In London / David Lyon Visits Bola Tinubu With Timipre Sylva (Photos) / Ibrahim Shekarau Visits Fani Kayode(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shekarau Visits Bola Tinubu In Lagos (Picture) by Bashir75: 8:20pm On Dec 05, 2021
[quote author=seunmsg post=108234871]Kano APC Crisis: Shekarau Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu in Lagos

Senator Shekarau today paid Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu a courtesy visit. I don’t know what they talked about but you’re all allowed to speculate as usual.

[/quote

[b][b]The Ipobians/Biafrans and their fake lovers will run away from this thread. Yoruba will Omo eni o sedibebere, ka ileke si di elomiran. Yoruba plays different kind of politics and that’s why we are different. We are progressive in nature who just wants to enjoy our parry and lives. If Tinubu/Osinbajo wins Primary, we will massively support any of them regardless our party affiliations. We win together even in the face of our enemies who wished we fall. We bring lots to Nigeria’s table.

The most economically viable region in Nigeria
The most educated region in Nigeria
The most tolerant and generous region because we grant more asylum than the region
The best geographically positioned with mountains, rivers, ocean, borders with so many West African countries and others.
The only region that can stand on her own. We have our uniques language and culture.
We love life and we don’t want terrorists groups such as Boka Haram and Igbos/ESN.

We shall rise and be the pride of black race.[/b]
[/b][color=#000000][/color]
Re: Shekarau Visits Bola Tinubu In Lagos (Picture) by kayusely70(m): 12:00am On Dec 06, 2021
In politics there's no permanent friends or enemies but permanent intererests! That's the reason politicians alignand realign to take care of their interests. Nothing new in the political arena.
Re: Shekarau Visits Bola Tinubu In Lagos (Picture) by Drogunov: 12:36am On Dec 06, 2021
N
seunmsg:

You want me to tell you what they discussed?

Shebi you don talk am say you no know. Abi wetin?
Re: Shekarau Visits Bola Tinubu In Lagos (Picture) by Drogunov: 12:39am On Dec 06, 2021
aribisala0:
So that those who know can tell him
Ba wo lo se ga to?

You just had to comment even though you have nothing to say

O ga o
Something is quoting me on NL. Is it an alien? Or a goat?
Re: Shekarau Visits Bola Tinubu In Lagos (Picture) by aribisala0(m): 12:51am On Dec 06, 2021
Drogunov:

Something is quoting me on NL. Is it an alien? Or a goat?
Likely your mother
Re: Shekarau Visits Bola Tinubu In Lagos (Picture) by Drogunov: 12:54am On Dec 06, 2021
aribisala0:
Likely your mother

My mother's name is not aribisala0. Nice try but ain't working. I didn't know goaty aliens could be jerks and assho.les too.
Re: Shekarau Visits Bola Tinubu In Lagos (Picture) by seguno2: 3:18am On Dec 06, 2021
OmoEpe:
Trying to educate you guys is a Labour of the foolish

Jonathan was the president of A COUNTRY. Tinubu was the Gov of A STATE.

Lagos IS THE ONLY SUBNATIONAL IN THE WHOLE OF AFRICA TO EVER UNDERTAKE A RAIL PROJECT

I know your intelligence quotient might find it difficult understanding what a subnational is compared to a nation so i will help you

A subnational is a state under a nation a nation is a country.

Lagos is the ONLY AND FIRST STATE TILL DATE IN THE WHOLE OF AFRICA TO UNDERTAKE A RAIL PROJECT

Your hellhole in Biafranistan is also a state like Lagos. What has it achieved?

UCH, LUTH,UNTH had all being teaching hospitals for over 50yrs, yet LASUTH that became a teaching hospital less than 20yrs is where they all refer patients to daily

Give it to Lagos it IS BETTER RUN THAN NIGERIA ITSELF TALKLESS OF YOUR HELLHOLE YOU CALL STATE.

If your Gov has 10% of Tinubu vision you won't be as hopeless and rudderless as to turn into Economic refugees in Lagos that you love to hate

IRRESPONSIBLE BUNCH OF INGRATES

You are truly omo epe with all the lies you have spewed. Ki Olorun wo e san kuro ninu epe ti o nja e laipe lai jinna. Aamin
Re: Shekarau Visits Bola Tinubu In Lagos (Picture) by OmoEpe(m): 6:41am On Dec 06, 2021
seguno2:

You are truly omo epe with all the lies you have spewed. Ki Olorun wo e san kuro ninu epe ti o nja e laipe lai jinna. Aamin

HOW CAN I A MERE MAN HELP YOU WHEN............. .

Re: Shekarau Visits Bola Tinubu In Lagos (Picture) by Qoko: 6:57am On Dec 06, 2021
Tinubu’s sleeve large look like my two trouser’s laps just cover his skeleton.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' / Buhari, Fayemi, Others Visit Tinubu In London Home / IMF Wants Buhari To Change His Forex Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.