Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Suitors Leave After Sleeping With Me - Skit Maker, Mandy Kiss - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Suitors Leave After Sleeping With Me - Skit Maker, Mandy Kiss (3964 Views)

Men Masturbate With My Photos - Mandy Ujunwa Cries Out / Mandy Obi: My Big Boobs Are A Blessing To Me. Producers Harass Me For Sex / Uju Mandy Obi thanks God for her natural curves, no surgery. Shares sexy Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suitors Leave After Sleeping With Me - Skit Maker, Mandy Kiss by Valwezzy: 5:24pm On Sep 12, 2023
Nigerian skit maker and brand influencer, Mandy Ayomiposi Oluwada, popularly known as Mandy Kiss, has bemoaned her struggle with finding true love.

The controversial skit maker said her suitors often break up with her after sleeping with her.

Mandy Kiss disclosed this while featuring as a guest on the latest episode of The Honest Bunch Podcast co-hosted by actor, Chinedu Ani Emmanuel, aka Nedu.

She said, "It has not been easy for me [as regards finding true love]. I have suffered a lot. I just want happiness. I just want someone who will love me. But with my money and body, I'm still getting dumped.

"They [suitors] will come and I will think I have found true love. They will call me always, we will talk at night. But once they sleep with me, they leave," she lamented."

https://www.torizone.com/posts/2023/09/117549-suitors-leave-sleeping-skit-maker-mandy-kiss

Mynd44
Seun
Fynestboi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suitors Leave After Sleeping With Me - Skit Maker, Mandy Kiss by iammo(m): 5:24pm On Sep 12, 2023
Low IQ

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suitors Leave After Sleeping With Me - Skit Maker, Mandy Kiss by taylor88(m): 5:25pm On Sep 12, 2023
If no be konji wetin person dey find for your TOTO at first place

Men shaa

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suitors Leave After Sleeping With Me - Skit Maker, Mandy Kiss by DEXTROVERT: 5:27pm On Sep 12, 2023
Maybe
Its
Too
Wide

Wider
Than
Lagos ibadan highway
They
Got
Lost
Inside
Na
Why
Them
Run

14 Likes

Re: Suitors Leave After Sleeping With Me - Skit Maker, Mandy Kiss by DevilishMan: 5:29pm On Sep 12, 2023
Wash your pussy!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suitors Leave After Sleeping With Me - Skit Maker, Mandy Kiss by Acekidc4(m): 5:41pm On Sep 12, 2023
Dem don Collect Wetin Dem need for your body Na 🙄 Wetin else again 😋

1 Like

Re: Suitors Leave After Sleeping With Me - Skit Maker, Mandy Kiss by Acekidc4(m): 5:43pm On Sep 12, 2023
taylor88:

Men shaa

Oh you are back from your self imposed exile Abi 🙄🙄 No Problem, ah no get your time for now.
Re: Suitors Leave After Sleeping With Me - Skit Maker, Mandy Kiss by dangotesmummy: 5:44pm On Sep 12, 2023
You portrayed and called yourself president olosho and they treated you exactly the way you called and presented yourself so why are you complaining?

You didn't know that the olosho persona you put out there will backfire?

In one of your videos you said your poosy took you to dubai.do you also remember when you were filming yourself with nairamarley half naked in the bedroom saying how nairamarley fvckrd you well.you still really expect a man to take you seriously? Remember you also have a tattoo of nairamarleys face on your laps which you have exposed several times on social Media? Do you really expect a man who wants to marry you to be looking at the face of another mans on his wife's body while fucking his wife?

If you were a man with your sexual history out there on social media Will you marry you?

Remember you said you also fvced Oba Solomon.

I think it's too late to regret.you have already created an image for yourself which is already public knowledge and will be continually used against you even if you marry so forget about men, just have kids and move on since you have money to take care of them.

Again as a woman i would have empathized with you but I can't because I remember a lot of women and even men begged,warned you and appealed to you on social media telling you to stop and you told them to mind their business because you're the owner of your poosy and you can do whatever you want with it so my dear Mandy live with the consequences of your decision.you made your bed so it's time to lie on it

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Suitors Leave After Sleeping With Me - Skit Maker, Mandy Kiss by dapsoneh: 5:47pm On Sep 12, 2023
Cos that's what u portrayed ursekf. Internet never forgets.. who wan marry olosho? Can u advise ur brother to marry someone like u?

1 Like

Re: Suitors Leave After Sleeping With Me - Skit Maker, Mandy Kiss by ConfidentialDoc: 6:10pm On Sep 12, 2023
Remove the tattoos
Remove the miss Piggy make up
Remove the hair bleach

Remove this statement.

You will testify

1 Like

Re: Suitors Leave After Sleeping With Me - Skit Maker, Mandy Kiss by Nicepoker(m): 8:54pm On Sep 12, 2023
Sex equipment grin.

3 Likes

Re: Suitors Leave After Sleeping With Me - Skit Maker, Mandy Kiss by Obakoolex(m): 9:00pm On Sep 12, 2023
dangotesmummy:
You portrayed and called yourself president olosho and they treated you exactly the way you called and presented yourself so why are you complaining?

You didn't know that the olosho persona you put out there will backfire?

In one of your videos you said your poosy took you to dubai.do you also remember when you were filming yourself with nairamarley half naked in the bedroom saying how nairamarley fvckrd you well.you still really expect a man to take you seriously? Remember you also have a tattoo of nairamarleys face on your laps which you have exposed several times on social Media? Do you really expect a man who wants to marry you to be looking at the face of another mans on his wife's body while fucking his wife?

If you were a man with your sexual history out there on social media Will you marry you?

Remember you said you also fvced Oba Solomon.

I think it's too late to regret.you have already created an image for yourself which is already public knowledge and will be continually used against you even if you marry so forget about men, just have kids and move on since you have money to take care of them.

Again as a woman i would have empathized with you but I can't because I remember a lot of women and even men begged,warned you and appealed to you on social media telling you to stop and you told them to mind their business because you're the owner of your poosy and you can do whatever you want with it so my dear Mandy live with the consequences of your decision.you made your bed so it's time to lie on it
You said it all and made a whole lot of sense but maybe it's low IQ or something else they'll never listen

1 Like

Re: Suitors Leave After Sleeping With Me - Skit Maker, Mandy Kiss by OgaTheTop2: 10:14pm On Sep 12, 2023
The people sleeping with you sef dey try...

4 Likes

Re: Suitors Leave After Sleeping With Me - Skit Maker, Mandy Kiss by duduade: 11:08pm On Sep 12, 2023
You too hold body.... Practice celibacy
Re: Suitors Leave After Sleeping With Me - Skit Maker, Mandy Kiss by talk2hb1(m): 12:02am On Sep 13, 2023
Re: Suitors Leave After Sleeping With Me - Skit Maker, Mandy Kiss by kokoA(m): 3:55am On Sep 13, 2023
Person dey use toilet remain inside ni? You dey whyne?

3 Likes

Re: Suitors Leave After Sleeping With Me - Skit Maker, Mandy Kiss by ManspaceBarber(m): 4:44am On Sep 13, 2023
Take heart sis.
You are probably doing same thing repeatedly in the same manner and still expecting a different outcome.

1 Like

Re: Suitors Leave After Sleeping With Me - Skit Maker, Mandy Kiss by dangotesmummy: 5:22am On Sep 13, 2023
Obakoolex:

You said it all and made a whole lot of sense but maybe it's low IQ or something else they'll never listen
she started as cruise then she started taking the joke too far by going to social media naked everytime and kept telling men not to slide into her DM for serious relationship or love they should only DM her if they want to fvck and pay her.

Initially it was all fun and cruise for her until she started getting social media attention and started getting viral and paid and instead of quickly changing and using her social media fame for something reasonable she kept uploading pictures of her smoking shisha, pictures of her calling her vagina ISU OBO and putting it out on social media shouting that men should come and fvck her at a discount price.again if she's able to get a man that loves her and Is ready to overlook her social media nuisance value,his friends will keep reminding him and showing him her videos where she carried bell and put her hand in her vagina on social media for men to come and fvck her,then at least 1 or 3 of his family members who uses Social Media will definitely know Mandy because she's always posting videos of herself whenever she's going to different men's house (that she calls customer dada) some of her clients pay her in dollars and she shows the money on social media.she has even recruited dumb girls like herself telling them they'll be broke and sad dating for love and getting married instead they should do olosho that Olosho will give them quick money where they can travel All around the world that poosy buisness is more lucrative and girls should stop wasting it on marriage.

At some point sef I was wondering whether her father is alive for him not to even talk to her then I learnt she's a product of a single mother and she's thy one that feeds her mom and younger siblings so they don't have mouth to correct her lipsrsealed

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suitors Leave After Sleeping With Me - Skit Maker, Mandy Kiss by immortalmortal: 5:55am On Sep 13, 2023
Why won't they leave? Maybe Dem no enjoy am sef. The only thing you have to offer no sweet

1 Like

Re: Suitors Leave After Sleeping With Me - Skit Maker, Mandy Kiss by Natbrowny: 9:09am On Sep 13, 2023
Suitors keh abi customers

2 Likes

Re: Suitors Leave After Sleeping With Me - Skit Maker, Mandy Kiss by Baronthecelebri: 10:37am On Sep 13, 2023
undecidedhahhahahahahahahaha, comrade calm down.
DEXTROVERT:
Maybe
Its
Too
Wide

Wider
Than
Lagos ibadan highway
They
Got
Lost
Inside
Na
Why
Them
Run
Re: Suitors Leave After Sleeping With Me - Skit Maker, Mandy Kiss by Wealthoptulent(m): 10:39am On Sep 13, 2023
Valwezzy:
Nigerian skit maker and brand influencer, Mandy Ayomiposi Oluwada, popularly known as Mandy Kiss, has bemoaned her struggle with finding true love.

The controversial skit maker said her suitors often break up with her after sleeping with her.

Mandy Kiss disclosed this while featuring as a guest on the latest episode of The Honest Bunch Podcast co-hosted by actor, Chinedu Ani Emmanuel, aka Nedu.

She said, "It has not been easy for me [as regards finding true love]. I have suffered a lot. I just want happiness. I just want someone who will love me. But with my money and body, I'm still getting dumped.

"They [suitors] will come and I will think I have found true love. They will call me always, we will talk at night. But once they sleep with me, they leave," she lamented."

https://www.torizone.com/posts/2023/09/117549-suitors-leave-sleeping-skit-maker-mandy-kiss

Mynd44
Seun
Fynestboi
they were not SUITORS but VISITORS paid HOMAGE

2 Likes

Re: Suitors Leave After Sleeping With Me - Skit Maker, Mandy Kiss by Shalommy(f): 10:44am On Sep 13, 2023
Chaiii.... Her kpekus na atlantic ocean! cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Suitors Leave After Sleeping With Me - Skit Maker, Mandy Kiss by Kingking001: 11:14am On Sep 13, 2023
Make them try us they know greee,now see her life.Hustler sef na suitor.we get pay day!!!
Re: Suitors Leave After Sleeping With Me - Skit Maker, Mandy Kiss by Wealthoptulent(m): 11:18am On Sep 13, 2023
Valwezzy:

Mynd44
Seun
Fynestboi
na ur LAbel dem take price u
Re: Suitors Leave After Sleeping With Me - Skit Maker, Mandy Kiss by Coldie(m): 1:13pm On Sep 13, 2023
taylor88:

Men shaa
I swear. As she dirty and razz reach she think say person go marry her

1 Like

Re: Suitors Leave After Sleeping With Me - Skit Maker, Mandy Kiss by Meteng: 2:23pm On Sep 13, 2023
I’m sure there’s borehole disguised as a puzzy. Man pikin no go fit swim inside till lailai

1 Like

Re: Suitors Leave After Sleeping With Me - Skit Maker, Mandy Kiss by willi926(m): 2:41pm On Sep 13, 2023
If mandykiss na man she no fit marry woman wey be like am, inshort e sure me say she no fit advise her brothers make them marry woman wey be like her.

1 Like

Re: Suitors Leave After Sleeping With Me - Skit Maker, Mandy Kiss by falcon01: 2:49pm On Sep 13, 2023
iammo:
Low IQ
The Lower the IQ, The higher the Body Count

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olu Maintain Begs For Plastic Surgery <no More Yahozee> / BET Awards: Jordin Sparks Flaunts Curves In Skin-tight Orange Floral Dress / The Story Of Ike Ibeabuchi: The Dream That Never Was

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.