Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,111 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Advice On Programs Focused On Teaching O-level Courses For 1 - 1.5 Years - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Advice On Programs Focused On Teaching O-level Courses For 1 - 1.5 Years (216 Views)

I’ve Given Up On Teaching In Nigeria / 2024 JAMB THREAD + POST UTME , O' LEVEL(WAEC, GCE, NECO) UPDATE. / JAMB To Enforce Provision Of O-Level Results Before Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice On Programs Focused On Teaching O-level Courses For 1 - 1.5 Years by BossTtdiamonds(m): 3:39pm On Dec 05, 2021
Good day to everyone on this lovely forum.

Please, I am seeking your advice and possible suggestions on programs here in Nigeria that teach core courses like Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Mathematics.

Context
The thing is, the last born of our family just finished from secondary school, passed her NECO exams, but has her WAEC result witheld.

While having a dialogue with her about next steps, she informed me that her learning experience in school was not so great, and that the bulk if the time, she only read to pass.
She asked about the possibility of taking a 1 - 2 year programme where her understanding about core science subjects can be better polished. She told me she doesn't think her knowledge based is well developed to take on a science based course in the university.

Given the outlined context, I want to know if there are programs focused on teaching core science courses (e.g. math, physics, and chemistry) maybe for about 1 - 1.5 years, where they'll start from rudimentary /basics of each course.

I have searched online, and I saw programmes like Jupeb (not sure about the spelling) and other A level programmes, but I don't know if they would be right for her.

Please, let me know what you think, possible suggestions, and associated cost.

Thanks.

*I'd appreciate if the mods can help me move this to the front page.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

FCMB Made Education Without Borders Possible At UI / 2021 JAMB Correction Of Data/changes [step By Step Guidelines] / Let's Solve This Maths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.