Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,366 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Luxembourg Student Visa Application - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Luxembourg Student Visa Application (2889 Views)

Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Luxembourg Student Visa Application by emae009(m): 4:15pm On Dec 05, 2021
Please is there anyone knowledgeable enough to guide me with processing my Visa to Luxembourg.
From the school brochure, it says one has to apply to the Ministry in Luxembourg for them to grant you temporary stay visa before proceeding to apply for the visa itself.
Re: Luxembourg Student Visa Application by Linzo(m): 12:29am On Dec 06, 2021
emae009:
Please is there anyone knowledgeable enough to guide me with processing my Visa to Luxembourg.
From the school brochure, it says one has to apply to the Ministry in Luxembourg for them to grant you temporary stay visa before proceeding to apply for the visa itself.
Sorry to deviate, how do you go about with Luxembourg admission? I'm interested, was it a full funded scholarship? . I'm interested in Luxembourg admission, I recently graduated with 2.1 in banking and finance from UNN
Re: Luxembourg Student Visa Application by emae009(m): 12:37pm On Dec 06, 2021
Linzo:

Sorry to deviate, how do you go about with Luxembourg admission? I'm interested, was it a full funded scholarship? . I'm interested in Luxembourg admission, I recently graduated with 2.1 in banking and finance from UNN

Haven't gone about it yet.. The school I'm applying to will open for admission in Jan 2022. But from their "how to apply" for international students, they indicated that you have to apply for temporary permission of stay from the Luxembourg Ministry of State or something like that.
That you'll need the permission when applying for visa and entering the country

1 Like

Re: Luxembourg Student Visa Application by Linzo(m): 2:58pm On Dec 06, 2021
emae009:

Haven't gone about it yet.. The school I'm applying to will open for admission in Jan 2022. But from their "how to apply" for international students, they indicated that you have to apply for temporary permission of stay from the Luxembourg Ministry of State or something like that.
That you'll need the permission when applying for visa and entering the country
Thank you so so much
Re: Luxembourg Student Visa Application by KOEL: 11:10am On Dec 14, 2021
What you actually need after your admission/ offer letter is a sponsor. A sponsor will book an appointment with the Belgian Embassy Abuja. (Note: Luxembourg doesn't have Embassy here in Nigeria). He/she will provide is recent payslips or paystub , Family structure, statement of account , means of Identification.
After vetting his/ documents a notarized or stamped documents will be issued by Belgian embassy. After which you send Health insurance, Admission letter, police certificate, all duplicate copies of your International passport must be notarized at the ministry of foreign affairs Abuja and proof of payment of Tuition fee must be mailed to the Immigration Directorate at the Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs Luxembourg. In a couple of weeks your Authourization to Stay will be issued and sent to you by Mail too.
You now proceed with same documents for your visa collection. CAS website for more info
Best wishes
enterprisesalliedconfreres@gmail.com

2 Likes

Re: Luxembourg Student Visa Application by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 14, 2021
All I know is they don't have embassy in Nigeria .
Re: Luxembourg Student Visa Application by KOEL: 11:38am On Dec 14, 2021
Read carefully, My explanation is clear enough.
Belgium embassy will be the one to process your visa.
Re: Luxembourg Student Visa Application by emae009(m): 1:06pm On Dec 14, 2021
KOEL:
What you actually need after your admission/ offer letter is a sponsor. A sponsor will book an appointment with the Belgian Embassy Abuja. (Note: Luxembourg doesn't have Embassy here in Nigeria). He/she will provide is recent payslips or paystub , Family structure, statement of account , means of Identification.
After vetting his/ documents a notarized or stamped documents will be issued by Belgian embassy. After which you send Health insurance, Admission letter, police certificate, all duplicate copies of your International passport must be notarized at the ministry of foreign affairs Abuja and proof of payment of Tuition fee must be mailed to the Immigration Directorate at the Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs Luxembourg. In a couple of weeks your Authourization to Stay will be issued and sent to you by Mail too.
You now proceed with same documents for your visa collection. CAS website for more info
Best wishes
enterprisesalliedconfreres@gmail.com

thank you so for this
Re: Luxembourg Student Visa Application by giselle237: 10:10pm On May 05, 2022
@duchess90 is everything fine? Saw your mention.. lost access to nairaland email, you can reply here and when done, remove content. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Accident At Alakija, Lagos This Morning. / Program in Europe / I Want To Leave Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.