Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

How To Build A Business With Zero Capital - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Build A Business With Zero Capital (215 Views)

Start Dropshiping With Zero Capital Today / How To Start A Window Blind And Wall Paper Business With Zero-capital In Nigeria / 10 Lucrative Food Business Ideas With Zero Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Build A Business With Zero Capital by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 05, 2021
Dear litigator,

You once said the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob is the God of businessmen�

You didn’t tell lies. I have since come to the conclusion that all three men where businessmen. But doing business is not easy. My problem is capital. I wish I just had money to do what I want to do, I will be the happiest man alive.

Can you help me with some money or an idea on how to kick start my laundry business?

Thank you

I won’t give you my money. You don’t need money.

Go and start something. Come when you are in business and you are ready to talk business.

What do you guys think?
Re: How To Build A Business With Zero Capital by Mbee247(m): 6:01pm On Dec 05, 2021
litigator:
Dear litigator,

You once said the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob is the God of businessmen�

You didn’t tell lies. I have since come to the conclusion that all three men where businessmen. But doing business is not easy. My problem is capital. I wish I just had money to do what I want to do, I will be the happiest man alive.

Can you help me with some money or an idea on how to kick start my laundry business?

Thank you

I won’t give you my money. You don’t need money.

Go and start something. Come when you are in business and you are ready to talk business.

What do you guys think?

Sincerely one does not need money to start a business, what one needs is just the right information on how to start,once one get the right information and execution have taken place,the rest would be history.
Re: How To Build A Business With Zero Capital by jetwonder(m): 6:04pm On Dec 05, 2021
grin all business runs with money!

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Tanker Vessel Needed For Instant Charter / Join The 12 Billion Dollar Business Industry / How To Start A Whatsapp TV And Earn From It 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.