Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,156 members, 7,845,810 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Nigeria The Giant Of Africa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria The Giant Of Africa (185 Views)

Is Nigeria Still The Giant Of Africa? / We Don’t Know Who Constructed The Giant Broom - APC / This Is What Nigeria Looks Like To Me, As The Giant Of Africa. Just One Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria The Giant Of Africa by Oggolden001(m): 8:47pm On Dec 05, 2021
Frm 1960 till date we've had multiple leaders nd rulers in dis country. Many of them no get d zeal to take naija to d promise land na jxt for u knw. I dnt need to complete dat mak dem no com find me reache house. My question is where should d next president of nigeria come from? Should it b frm the north, south, west or the east whom are clamoring for seperation. I dnt really knw wat else to say naija is jxt a p*thole. Naira= no value, borrowing, i tink we should b topping d list, we get crude but we dy import fuel, we no get train all true some part of the country but, we dy build standard guage to niger, we keeping borrowing but no visible proof for it. Endsars has come and gone have u seen d change? Nigeria is my country, i cant run to anywhere else. What is the way forward to 2023 my fellow nairalanders?

(1) (Reply)

Will Claims That Atiku Is From Cameroon Affect His Rumoured Presidential Ambitio / Lastma Activities Is Becoming Something Else / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.